Heart of Purple Lotus

By AinulLunia2

Everyone knew that Yunmeng Jiang are among the top cultivators with Gusu Lan, Lanling Jin and Qinghe Nie. But... More

Proloque (Edit)
Chapter 1 (Edit)
Chapter 2 (Edit)
Chapter 4 (Edit)
Chapter 5.1 (Edit)
Chapter 5.2 (Edit)
Chapter 6 (Edit)

Chapter 3 (Edit)

812 39 1
By AinulLunia2

Gusu forest. A few day later;

"Jin Ling, what's wrong? You've being pout since we started the night hunt?" Lan Sizhui asked as three of them were walked through the forest with Wen Ning behind them.

"I've tried to get my uncle out of the cave. He almost like a living corpse with the reports he's dealing with," Jin Ling pout even visible than before.

"Well, he is a sect leader. No wonder he busy unlike someone who left in the middle their lesson," sarcasm Lan Jingyi.

"YOU!"

"Calm down, Jin Ling. Jingyi, do not start it,"

Both of Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi made a furious eye contact. Like trying to make other opponent burn from the stare contact. While both of them continue their contest, some thought appeared on his head.

"Jin Ling. What makes your uncle look like living corpse? What I know he's the only sect leader that have to run Jiang and Jin's sect. But as far I know he never buried in his work this badly,"

Jin Ling blinked.

"That is why I don't get it either. He have his right man, surely will lighten his burden. I don't remember when jiu-jiu being like that for the past few months,"

Four of them continue their night hunt.

"But-" Jin Ling recalling a few hours earlier before night hunt.

A teenager with Jin sect clothes ran through the hallway of Lotus Pier. Straight to his jiu-jiu study room.

"Jiu-jiu!" Jin Ling open the study room.

"Jin Ling! You ungrateful child! Where is your manners?!"

Jiang Cheng scolded him. Jin Ling didn't realized that his uncle have a guest. The disciple of Yunmeng did not inform him when he pass them.

In front of Jiang Cheng were a petite person than Jiang Cheng with low bun hair style. The person attire were men clothes in olive colour. A stranded of cloth covered his mouth and nose, only a pair of hazel eyes visible. Both Jiang Cheng and his guest looked at Jin Ling that froze at the door.

"I will take my leave by now, Sect Leader Jiang," A deep voice said and stood up from his seat. Jin Ling realized that the man were slightly shorter than Jiang Cheng and have a sword with weird shaped on scabbard lied beside him. He gave a bow to Jiang Cheng and frozen Jin Ling before he left the room.

"Jin Ling, what are you doing here? Leaving in the middle of lesson with elders Jin?" Jin Ling sat in front of him.

"Who is he, jiu jiu? Including today is the third time I met him,"

"A rouge cultivator,"

Weird.

"Now! Answer my question!" Jiang Cheng glared his ungrateful and beloved nephew. Jin Ling thought in his head why he visit his uncle today.

"I will join night hunt with Gusu Sect. I want you to join us," Jin Ling said. It not an invitation, more like force-tation. A pond of nerve appeared on Jiang Cheng head.

"You insolence brat! I'm your uncle and don't order me around!"

Jin Ling pouted. He knew his uncle will refuse. But who knows, his stubborn uncle will change his mind to do the night hunt.

"Uncle, please~~~~ It's been a while for both of us participate night hunt together. You already like a living corpse that live under mountain of documents,"

"No! I know you will join with those two Gusu Disciples and Ghost General himself. So, NO! Stop it or I will brea your legs!" Jin Ling flew from study room.

"A rouge cultivator?"

Jin Ling nodded.

"The weird is jiu jiu never invite some stranger into his study room. Only trusted people can enter his study room. Plus, he always use conference room when deal with a cultivators. Besides, I've never heard some rouge cultivator cover his face,"

The cover man appeared on his mind.

"I totally agreed with Jin Ling," The young cultivators startled while Wen Ning knew the presence only looked at his back. Wei Wuxian and Lan Zhan stood behind them.

"Dad! Father!"

"Young Master Wei. Hanguang-Jun," Wen Ning bow.

One of Wei Wuxian eyebrow lifted and a finger tap on his chin. Beside him, Lan Wangji's heart beating fast as his watch his wife cute action.

"Jin Ling, you said that was you third time you met him. When the first time you met him?"

"Two weeks after Guanyin Temple,"

"Hmmmm.... Anything else?" Wei Wuxian rubbed his chin.

"No. Nothing,"

"Jin Ling, if this happen again, please let us know,"

"Why would I do that?" Jin Ling said arrogantly.

As the conversation heated up with arguments and tease, a pair of hazel eyes was watching them and hiding among the trees, without even the group especially Wen Ning, the GHOST GENERAL, realized it.

Chuckle.

Listen.

Watch.

One thing the person can concluded. Like uncle, like nephew.

Such a moody princess.

Next day;

"Shimei~~~~~~," Wei Wuxian hugged Jiang Cheng who was resting beside the lake that morning.

"Get off! You suffocate me! Go hug your stone husband!" Trying to release himself.

Well, it's not Wei Wuxian if he didn't have his stubborn side like Jiang Cheng. He even tighten his hug around his shidi.

"He's busy helping brother-in-law with the sword and hairpin. Besides, you finally came out from your 'cave'," He released his hug before sit on a chair next to Jiang Cheng.

The beautiful surrounding fill with a pleasant quiet. So quiet that can heard the birds chirped, breezing wind, movement of leaves and movement water from the lake. Jiang Cheng can medicate himself peacefully, a moment like this. But not when he felt suffocate with sudden quiet shixiong with him.

"Alright! Spill it!"

"I didn't say anything,"

Jiang Cheng glared a him with 'I know who you are, spill out!' eyes.

"Well.....Jin Ling did mention that you met a route cultivator. Even brought him to your study room. Since when you treat him as your family?"

Jiang Cheng eyebrows lifted. He looked his shixiong.

"What are you talking about!? That person just came for some normal business. Nothing less and more,"

"But still-----"

"Sect Leader!" A disciple of Yunmeng ran close to them.

"Sect Leader! Senior Wei! There're a number a living corpse attacking the border near Yunmeng forest! They trying to destroy the protection!" Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian (who jumped onto Jiang Cheng) flew to the border.

A number of disciple of Yunmeng who guard the border and Wen Ning were fought beyond the border. Protecting the border from cracking. Wei Wuxian quickly played his Chengqian. It took a while before the living corpses finally stood and froze still at their place.

"What happen here?"

"We not sure, Sect Leader. A citizen who picking some herb in the forest was the one found them and ran informed us,"

Wei Wuxiang came near to Wen Ning.

"Wen Ning, what actually happen?"

"Young Master Wei, I.... I've sense unusual energy at the forest. At the time I nearly reach the energy, I heard a commotion nearby. I helped the disciples of Yunmeng fighting the living corpses as I arrived the border. But the present of energy gone as well after the fight,"

Two Pride of Yunmeng didn't say a word. But two things that bother them; a sudden attack of living corpses and present of energy that Wen Ning felt. Wei Wuxian is the only one that knew to control the living corpse as he's the Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation. Moreover, he does not have a student or people that can learn his demonic path. He won't teach them even it will start a war.

Only on their thoughts were a sword and hairpin that discovered a few days ago.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 9.6K 200
~ Lan Xichen of the Gusu Clan and Jiang Cheng from the Yunmeng Jiang Clan are forced to get married by their families. And as both Jiang Cheng's...
3.1K 133 9
Jiang Cheng, courtesy name, Jiang Wanyin - is the only son of Jiang Fengmian, also known as the Sect Leader of the Yunmeng region and Yu Ziyuan, also...
256K 9.9K 45
Wei Ying was banished and discarded from the whole Cultivating world. Lan Zhan Turned his back on him, the juniors can't help him they are still youn...
30.9K 1.9K 20
Wei Wuxian arrived for guest lectures to the Cloud Recesses. However, Lan Wangji quickly notices, that there is something strange about the Yunmeng J...