30 Days of Spooky Tales

By Paranormal

The @Adultfiction, @ChickLit, @Microbytes and @Paranormal profiles bring to you 30 days of fright for the who... More

Introduction
Frequently Asked Questions
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
THE END!
THE WINNERS!

Day 23

86 11 7
By Paranormal

Choose your poison, 
write a story, or look for one. 
Either way, just have fun.

Just a reminder: you'll find the submission forms in the introduction chapter.

PROMPT 23

There was a famous serial killer decades ago. He never missed the chance to put his signature phrase on his victims' bodies. The famous: your version of this sentence is your story, in exactly six words.

Happy writing! If you want to share the story you submitted for this prompt in the comment section, you are more than welcome to do so.

HUNT 23

Today's featured author is: NakitaSEQ

The Clue: "Three can keep a Secret, if two of them are Dead." Find a story that fits this statement.

Happy hunting. And remember, do NOT share your hunt findings in the comments. You don't want to spoil the fun for the others!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 578 19
Harry knows that the fate of the Wizarding War resides with the information Dumbledore has entrusted him with, but can he survive long enough to rela...
27.2K 219 7
G!p Bottom Billie :) Slow updates
Psychotic Love By Applixe

Mystery / Thriller

4.4K 132 19
Carmen Lancing is an 18 year old girl who meets Drew Carter , who is 23. Drew Carter is a young, powerful business man. Carmen has done some wild t...
2.7K 72 14
Hiccup is the third life of the priestess Kikyo, and it heavily affects his life. !This book follows my personal preferences for "How To Train Your D...