HALLOWEEN - A DANCE WITH DEATH

By BillBill217

A Dance with Death picks up where HALLOWEEN left off, Laurie Strode has survived another attack from Michael... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Halloween - The Revenge of Laurie Strode

Halloween - A Dance with Death

672 12 3
By BillBill217

A Dance with Death picks up where HALLOWEEN left off, Laurie Strode has survived another attack from Michael Myers and has been rushed to Haddonfield Memorial Hospital for life saving treatment while Michael has escaped with his life on the line. With the emergence of Leigh Brackett, Tommy Doyle and Lindsay Wallace the three help Laurie and her family hunt down Michael and put an end to his reign of terror once and for all and avenge those who have fallen victim to Michael's blade.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446 2 11
To the slaughtery event of a kill packing night on Halloween of year 2018, with Laurie's discovery of her very own flesh and blood daughter who's cor...
5.8K 132 9
[ Female Micheal Myers Book] "No mercy on those eyes, It was empty, Nothing was on the darkest eyes then just Pure Evil" An Evil Murderous Person es...
10.4K 288 15
they just go down watching the second part of neveah's and Laurie life's. now they are going watch the next part of there life's with a few new guest...
1.1K 18 17
Months after the events in Halloween 5, Jamie Lloyd is reunited with her Mother Laurie Strode. On the night of Halloween 1990, Jamie becomes possesse...