Always be with you - nanatsu...

By Hazukun

(Y/n) loves him and will always stay by his side. But when a war was declared 3000 years ago, Meliodas betray... More

1
2
3
Just Author note
4
5
Professor Hawk 1
6
7
8
9
10

11

4.3K 120 72
By Hazukun

So I decided to skip Diane's part of story... Cause I'm too lazy to type it.... Anyways I hope you enjoy ^^

____________________________________

Galand attacks the ground randomly with incredible speed. Meanwhile, Monspeet stood up from the ground feeling not happy that his meal was interrupted.

"This is why I hate people with no manners..." He said.

Monspeet then turned his head towards a certain direction as he sense something familiar that he knows too well. He glared as if sending some kind of message since Meliodas and the others could felt his immense glared from afar.

All of them were shocked by the sudden immense blood lust.

Slader stared at Merlin, "S..Sister... This immense blood lust-"

"Yes, it seems that they're aware of our existence as well..."

"Are you kidding?!!! Aren't they hundreds of miles away from us?!! Just how good are their noses?!!" Hawk exclaimed. (Y/n) heard this, she rolled her eyes.

"They are not like you, Piggy... You're the only one who sense everything with your nose..."

Meliodas put his guard up, "He was the last one I wanted us to be noticed by..." He murmured.

(Y/n) knew who he meant. Though she actually hope that none of them would notice her presence...

Suddenly, a comic like fire heading towards Meliodas and the others.

"A great mass if power is headed our way at a crazy speed!"

Meliodas ran to the front a bit while telling Mama Hawk to change their direction to avoid the attack. Mama Hawk then turned to the right as it move faster.

Unfortunately, the attack also then turned, which made it headed towards them. Everyone was shock when they saw the attack still heading at them.

"This must be a magic attack guessing that I'm here..." Meliodas focusing on the attack that already not far from them.

"If I use 'Full Counter', they'll know that I'm alive and the exact location of where we are...but, I don't have a choice-"

As he was about to take out his sword, (Y/n) stood in front of him while facing to the attack.

"(Y/n)?"

She prepared her magic at her hand, focusing her eyes to the attack, "No, Meliodas... Let me do it. You can't let them know that you're still alive..."

Meliodas did not agree with her, "No, (Y/n)! You can't do that! If you do it, they will know that you're not on their side anymore! Just let me do it..."

"Even if they do find out, I don't care... Your safety is more important than mine... For now, you need to stay low so that they wouldn't know you're still alive..."

"But-!"

Before Meliodas could protest further, Mama Hawk unexpectedly turned and headed towards that attack.

Hawk was surprised, "Ma!? Don't go that way! It's coming!!!!"

Meliodas tried to stop (Y/n) but Hawk suddenly jumped on him, "H-hey Hawk! Get off me!"

(Y/n) was getting prepared to nulify the attack, only to lose her focus when Mama Hawk open its mouth.

It then swallowed the attack and let out some smoke as the result.

The (h/c) demon just stood there dumbfounded, sweatdropped. Everyone also did the same.

"Wha-?!!!"

____________________________________

Monspeet who throw the attack widened his eyes when he noticed his attack suddenly vanish.

"Is this Meliodas 'Counter Vanish'? No... It didn't vanish...It's as if it was swallowed by something..."

He was a bit disappointed, twirling his mustache, "And now all the little power I gathered from eating a human soul is gone.... And... I kind of sense (Y/n)'s present... Maybe it was her? She does have almost the same power as Meliodas..."

Monspeet thought for awhile then, "Maybe... If it is her then I will get scolded by her soon..."

______________________________________

"I suggest we change our direction..." Merlin told Meliodas.

King at first did not agree with Merlin since this is not their original plan and he wanted to save Diane. Merlin knew this, but they need to not waste their time anymore.

"I understand how you feel, but calm yourself, King... Diane's presence disappeared along with the presence that was fighting against the Ten Commandments... Just right before the Ten Commandments attack on them..."

"Which means Diane is safe by whoever it is..." (Y/n) said, Merlin nodded.

"But if we carelessly approach them, we'll only put Diane in more danger..."

King was frustrated that he did not get to see Diane soon. He looked down while gripped his hand into a fist. Then he felt a hand in his shoulder. He turned to see the (h/c) demon who he did not like that much gave him a small smile.

"Don't worry... We will find her soon. For now, we need to get strong enough so that we can protect everyone..."

King don't know why but he felt that his hatred for this demon decreased when he heard her words. Instead of shoving her off he just stared at her.

Meliodas who agree with (Y/n) nodded at King.

"So Merlin, you already know where you want to go, right?" Meliodas looked at Merlin.

"We must strengthen ourselves to fight the Ten Commandments... Therefore, we first need to-"

"Fill our stomachs!"

Hawk's interruption made (Y/n) hit his head to make him stop from saying any further.

"Just shut your mouth... Or you're the one who will fill in my stomach."

Her glare made Hawk trembled as he went behind Elizabeth. Elizabeth just sweatdropped.

"(Y-Y/n)-sama... You don't need to scared Hawk like that... I'm sure he didn't mean it..."

(Y/n) was a bit surprised that Elizabeth actually spoke to her. It feels a bit weird since they didn't talked to each other that much.

"I won't if he stop talking nonsense..." She then glanced at Elizabeth before she turned to Meliodas and Merlin who currently discussing to each other.

'And don't speak to me again ... Somehow, I don't really feel comfortable with it.'

"Get Captain's power back that I took long time ago..." Merlin stated. This made everyone including (Y/n) surprised.

"Captain's power was too great and dangerous... Because of how immense it is, Captain had always kept his emotions in check and prevented his strength from running out of control..."

(Y/n) looked at Meliodas with worry, 'Meliodas...'

"Is it..." King started as he transforms to his chubby form, "something like how I have to maintain concentration for my transformation?"

"That's on a completely different scale!" Hawk shouted at King who then turned back to his previous form while frowning

"But... Haven't you lost control a few times already?" Hawk asked.

"That would be like leftover scarps compare to his original strengh..." Merlin stated. (Y/n) finally get as to why Meliodas didn't have that much of power when she fought with him.

Hawk couldn't help but nevertheless tried to hold his laugh so that (Y/n) didn't notice, "Leftover scraps, huh?"

Meliodas seemed not pleased with the comment, "Oh, I'm sorry?"

Merlin continued, "That power is absolutely necessary to fight against the Ten Commandments..."

"So where is it now?" Meliodas asked.

"The location isn't far from here... The Sacred Land of Druids, the philosophers if the forest... Istar."

___________________________________

Not long after that, they finally arrived at Istar.

"So this is Istar, the sacred land of Druids..." Elizabeth who stood next to Meliodas stared at the place.

(Y/n) jumped down and walked around, trying to have a view of the place.

"Hmm... There are just rocks around here... Are they really here? Or maybe-"

She then halted when she realized the sudden change of the place. The surrounding suddenly looks a bit more different than awhile ago.

"Huh?!"

Elizabeth who just entered the place after (Y/n) were also surprised, she turned to look at Meliodas, "Meliodas-sama, what's going on!?"

"The entrance is open already?" Meliodas walked in, did not actually answer Elizabeth's question.

So instead, (Y/n) answer it to her, "I think we are at the right place... Right, Meliodas?"

Meliodas then stopped beside (Y/n) as he smiled at her, "Yup..."

"What sorcery is this?"

The others also joined them. Looking at their surroundings.

"It's a type of gate that connects two locations..." Merlin explained, "However, the permission of the one who cast the spell us required in order to use it..."

Slader looked at Merlin, "Sister, if the gate is open, does that mean...?"

"They've known that we come..." The (h/c) demon finishes.

Then, Hawk noticed three figures stood at the small island in the middle of the lake, "I see some people there.

That's right. We've been expecting you for awhile now..." The girl who wore the red short dress spoke to them.

"Who are they?"

"Head of the Druids..."

"It's been a long time, the Seven Deadly Sins!" The same girl greeted them.

As the others went towards them, Hawk ran to the person who stood between the two girls with a staff he's holding.

"Oh the head! You're tall! I'm Hawk! The strongest Ally and the greatest mentor of the Seven Deadly Sins! And Captain of the knights of the leftovers cleanup!"

Suddenly, a staff poke inside his nose, but it's not the staff from the person he was talking to...

"The heads are me, Jenna-sama and my sister, Zaneri!" The girl with red dress introduce herself, her staff still stick at Hawk.

"T-these little midgets are the heads of the Druids?!! Then who is this geezer?!"

The said person then turned his face from serious into a child like smile, "I'm Theo! The priest who protects the heads!"

"Just how old are you?!" Hawk shocked.

'Okay... I did not expect that... That's a surprise...' (Y/n) sweatdropped.

"Yo, Theo! You've grown so much!" Meliodas greeted Theo.

"I'm already 15 years old after all, Meliodas-san!"

"LIES!"

One of the girl still playing with Hawk who suffered by her, "This pig is funny..."

"You! Don't underestimate me!"

(Y/n) somehow found it amusing watching them. She then noticed that Elizabeth introduce herself to another head of the Druids only to be ignore by her. The other head of the Druids then glanced at (Y/n) for a moment before look at Meliodas.

"Yo, Zaneri! We are both tiny as always!"

The said girl suddenly hold Meliodas' hand and put it on her chest, smiling at Meliodas.

"Meliodas... I'm happy to see you again..."

Elizabeth who saw this just looked away while a certain female demon just keep staring at Zaneri, obviously not pleased with her bold action. She was about to go between them but then stopped when she saw Meliodas put his hand away from her much to Zaneri's disappointment.

"Well, that's enough for the reunion greetings... The reason we are here is..."

"We already know why you came to the sacred land..." Jenna still holding Hawk, said to Meliodas.

"Great... As expected if the head of the Druids." Merlin impressed.

Without wasting their time, Zaneri looked at Meliodas, "Well then, Meliodas... Follow me to the tower to my right..."

Meliodas put both of his hands behind his head, just nodded, "Yeah."

Zaneri then looked at Elizabeth, "And you too..."

(Y/n) actually did not trust Zaneri fully, but she remain calm hoping that Meliodas would be fine without her.

Meliodas before he walk further, he glanced at (Y/n), "I'll be going first, (Y/n)..."

The female demon was a bit surprised but then smiled at the blonde, "Okay... Be careful, Meliodas... I'll be waiting for you..."

As they finally arrive inside the cave, Meliodas asked Zaneri, "My power is in here?"

"Yes..." Zaneri replied, "You will be put through a trial, Meliodas... Wether we return your strength or not will depend on the results..."

"Oh... In other words, I have to pass whatever this trial is, right?"

"It will be excruciatingly painful... I worry... Wether you'll be able to endure it..."

Elizabeth looked at Meliodas with worry, having a bad feeling about this.

Meliodas instead of feeling worry, he smiled and feeling pumped up for the unknowing trial. Zaneri, still put her sad face started to enchant a spell on Meliodas.

A sudden light came below Meliodas. It's too bright that Meliodas have to close his eyes for a second before open it back.

When he managed to open them, he was at different place. He looked the surrounding, somehow feeling familiar with the place.

"Is this..."

Then, someone suddenly got his shoulder making Meliodas almost fall.

"Oh! Sorry, kid... Wait, no! Please forgive me for my rudeness! Captain of the Holy Knight!"

Meliodas examined his appearance, "huh? These clothes..."

He then saw the familiar flags at the castle as well. Panic started to build inside him. He could not believe in his eyes when he saw this. This place were supposed to be...

"No way! That crest...this is...Danafor?!"

"Hey, I've been looking all over for you, Meliodas..."

Meliodas heard a voice that he knew too well, a voice of a person that he didn't hear for a long time.

"No... This voice..." He turned to the owner of the vice slowly and saw a pink hair girl who wear the same clothes as him stood behind him with a small smile on her face.

"Liz...?

______________________________________

IS WHAT YOU THOUGHT I WOULD TYPE?!

HA! FORTUNATELY, IT'S NOT! XD

SO INSTEAD OF HIS BACKSTORY WITH LIZ, I DECIDED TO MAKE HIM MEETING WITH (Y/N) 3000 YEARS AGO ^^

ENJOY!

________________________________________

When Meliodas opened his eyes, he saw a place filled with flowers blooming around him. He could see the view clearly from up of the mountain where he was at.

"Where am I?"

He looked at his different appearance, he feels familiar with the surrounding but he couldn't grab what it is.

"This clothes.... Isn't it-"

He then started to remember some of them.

This is the time before the seal of the Ten Commandments, before his battle with his father. His eyes widened at the thought, did not expected that he will face this.

"Meliodas? Are you okay? You seemed to space out right now..." A feminine voice behind him spoke with a bit worry.

Meliodas did not expect the familiar voice as well. He then slowly face the owner of the voice, seeing a young girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Instead of black wings at her back, he saw pure white wings instead.

Although the girl looked different, Meliodas still managed to recognize her.

"(Y/n)?"

__________________________________________

Yay! I'm alive! Thank you so much for being patient with an author like me... TwT

I saw the comments telling me to update and I did it! Phew ....

Anyways I hope you enjoy! ^^

-Sakira Akana-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 298 34
It was a normal night, when you had a weird dream that transported you to a different world. A world where there are holy knights, demons, the ten c...
17.1K 503 26
You had been with Meliodas on and off for 3,000 years after you were both cursed for having betrayed the demon race, but who did you he truly love? W...
540K 13.9K 48
What happens when Y/n and Meliodas are looking for the rest of the sins together. And they are husband and wife. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ...
36.2K 1.1K 21
When Elizabeth and her older brother set out on a journey to find the seven deadly sins and ask for their help in saving the kingdom of Liones they m...