Don't Let Me Go || KTH

De paj_vaj

"You seem to be a very promising person, you know?" I told him. "I'd like you to think that way, yes," he res... Mai multe

Letters To Kim Taehyung (Please read)
Don't Let Me Go || KTH
A/N
The Name.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
(IMPORTANT)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 7

3.4K 196 53
De paj_vaj

Rui's Pov

Taehyung guided us out of the underground greenhouse through another hallway that led us to the theater. The tension between us seemed almost too awkward for one of us to strike up a conversation. "So, how big is your theater?" I asked.

"Y-You'll see. It's pretty big s-so there should be enough space for b-both of us," he stuttered.

I turned to look at him to see his face still flustered from our kiss back at the greenhouse. His face was visibly pink like the roses in the garden.

"Oh my gosh, we kissed. oh my gosh, we kissed," he repeatedly mumbled.

I couldn't do anything, but give him a soft smile.

We eventually got to the theater room which was already set up for us. As we both entered, I gazed upon the many seats that were left empty and the red curtains that hung near the opposite sides of the big, white screen.

We made our way to the front seats with everything that was provided for us: food, beverages, snacks, pillows, blankets, stuffed animals, and everything else you thought you would need that would make you comfortable. "D-Do you want popcorn? It's f-fresh," Taehyung said as he shyly handed me a small bowl of popcorn towards me.

"Oh, well, thank you," I said as I took the bowl and sat on my seat with him sitting right beside me.

We turned our seats into small beds and did everything we could to make ourselves comfortable. The lights started to dim and the screen began playing a movie. It started with soft music and just before things got interesting, I saw myself in the film.

"Is that... me?" I asked in shock, turning my head quickly to Taehyung on my left.

"Keep watching," he whispered, keeping his full attention on the screen while sipping his rose tea in the most elegant way possible.

I returned my gaze to the screen. The scene showed me surrounded by darkness with a single light that was across from me. The rose stood by itself almost as if wanting me to set it free from its glass prison. Then the attention was suddenly focused on my feet when I took my first steps to the rose. The floor lit up with each step I took which eventually made a small trail behind me of what I have done.

"Wow, you made our small little trip in the greenhouse into a small film?" I teased.

"W-Well, 'cause why not? Y-You know?" he nervously gave out a giggle while rubbing his neck.

"Wait. Was someone filming us while we were down there?" I asked out of curiosity.

"No, there were cameras that I control and it films by itself. It can film things by itself and turn them into a movie," he answered.

"How fascinating..." I nodded while stuffing myself with junk food.

We continued to watch the film until it got to the part where Taehyung and I were about to kiss. "No, no, no please blur it out, please blur it out," I begged as I covered my face with my blanket.

I slowly peeked from my covers and right at that moment, the camera zoomed close to our lips as we kissed. I hid under the covers from embarrassment while Taehyung sat there, taking in every detail that the screen was showing. The scene reflected from his glasses and his eyes were wide open.

The film ended and right before I stood up, Taehyung and I heard a scream.

"Did y'all have to kiss that long? Why didn't I see any tongue involved?" I heard Jungkook scream from above.

I pushed myself back deeper into the seat, tightening the blanket around me from the absolute embarrassment that I was experiencing.

"Well, crap. They saw everything," I sighed to myself before getting off.

"Jungkook! Why are you guys here?" Taehyung stood up and screamed at the boys who all sat at the back of the theater with their popcorn and soda in their hands.

"We wanted to see what you both had going on. It wouldn't have been fun if we hadn't tagged along," Jin said, putting his popcorn aside and walking down the stairs with the others following him, "And Rui, I never knew you were a good kisser." Jin winked at me.

"What can I say? I'm a natural," I gave Jin an awkward laugh before turning my attention elsewhere, avoiding the eyes of anyone who was in the same room with us.

"Well, besides talking about Taehyung's attempt of trying to give Rui a french kiss, how about we make dinner?" Jin clapped both of his hands twice before slowly heading towards the exit of the theater.

"Let's eat!" We all screamed before racing to the kitchen, almost trampling Jin on the way.

"Hey! There's a sign that says no running!" Jin shouted but no one listened. He gave a small laugh to himself before shutting everything off and turning off the lights before closing the door, which echoed throughout the room behind him.

||

"Hey, can you hurry up? I'm starving my ass here Jin," Namjoon complained before Jin slowly turned to face him and pointed his hot, dipping spoon in front of Namjoon's face.

"Unless you want to eat some quality food, you better keep that pretty mouth of yours shut before I do it for you, mister," Jin threatened which was good enough to shut Namjoon up.

"Relax Jin, we can't blame them for starving now, can we?" I chuckled before quickly cutting the green onions and adding sesame oil to the fried rice that I was making.

"If only they were more patient, I would've very much appreciated that," Jin scoffed before setting the table.

"Oh, stop pouting already," I laughed, nudging Jin's side with my elbow before scooping the fried rice into one of their bowls and carrying it to the table. Everyone was already there so that saved my breath from calling them.

Dinner was finished and everyone feasted upon what was present at the table. It was wonderful that I got to have dinner with others other than myself alone. It was nice to have dinner together, like how a family would have done it.

We had the most fun out of it; Namjoon had a haircut that looked like a mushroom; Jin not getting love letters when he was in middle school and everyone now admires him; Yoongi's passion for music; Hoseok's passion for dancing; Jimin looking like a mochi because of his squishy cheeks; Taehyung's accomplishments for different art activities and competitions; and Jungkook who is a blackbelt in Taekwondo.

Time eventually flew by with the time we spent together and soon I had to eventually leave to go home. I waved goodbye to the others before leaving the mansion.

I sat across from Taehyung in the limousine before he finally broke the silence, "S-So, how was today? D-Did you like it?" he asked, looking down.

"A lot happened this afternoon, but I had fun," I smiled at him before looking out the window.

"A-And, w-what about what happened in the g-greenhouse? Did the k-kiss mean anything to you?" he shyly asked before looking down at his lap, fidgeting with his fingers.

I turned towards him and held his hands, "Of course it did, and I don't regret it. Not one bit." I gave his hands a light squeeze.

The limousine stopped outside my apartment and I opened the door to get out with Taehyung following me from behind. We reached my doorstep and before I could say anything when I turned around, Taehyung gave me a tight hug. "Don't open your door to strangers, okay?" he said with his head snuggled against my neck.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me," I reassured.

"Oh! I almost forgot," Taehyung reached inside his jacket and pulled out a disc cover with a disc inside, "T-This is the film from today. I thought you might have wanted to keep it for memory's s-sake."

"That's so sweet of you. Thank you, Taehyung," I smiled before kissing him on his cheek.

"W-Well then, goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow!" Taehyung waved as he walked back to the limousine.

I waved him goodbye and before I turned around to open the door with my key, I heard footsteps running in my direction. I turned around to see Taehyung running towards me and jerked forward when he tried to stop. He gave my lips a peck, "I didn't get a goodnight kiss from you yet," he giggled.

"Well, that'll be your first and your last then. Go home now!" I laughed as I pushed him towards the limousine.

"I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight!" he yelled out before entering the limousine.

I watched them drive away until they turned around the corner. "Goodnight, love," I whispered before I went inside my home, closing the door behind me.

||

Please leave a vote and comment❤(シ_ _)シ

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

565K 22.8K 74
Y/n, a sweet and innocent girl trying to live in the cruel world. What happens when she suddenly has to live with a ruthless mafia who doesn't care a...
660K 21.5K 45
"Oh, baby, you know you're mine, right? I can do whatever I want with you, whether it's whipping until you bleed or giving you the pleasure of the wo...
204K 5.9K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
278K 12.1K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...