You Can't Shift? (BoyxBoy) (C...

By Paragoina

(Book 1 of the Mystery Shifters Series) Warning, this book is messy as hell! Be advised. BxB Fooling the whol... More

Character info
Chapter 1 - Division
Chapter 2 - Mate
Chapter 3 - Date
Chapter 4 - Fight
Chapter 5 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 6 - Water
Chapter 7 - Catastrophe
Chapter 8 - Unusual
Chapter 9 - Heat
Chapter 10 - Caught
Chapter 11 - My Turn
Chapter 12 - Own Me
Chapter 14 - Sick
Epilogue

Chapter 13 - Friends?

4.1K 192 98
By Paragoina

Unedited, sorry for the grammar mistakes

Miles POV 🏳

"Don't be nervous Miles, it's just school, besides Kyson misses you" Madeline said. I found out that Madeline's mate was Kyson, and I will admit I was a little out of hand when they told me but I wasn't in a position to say anything since they kept reminding me about how I was screaming when I was on Jaden.

Assholes.

It's been a month since Pasco tried to kill me and everyone and I mean everyone, thinks it's time I go back to school. I was bit hesitant but I gave in "Just let me get dressed and I'll meet you downstairs" I already took a shower last night before I slept so I figured I didn't have to take one this morning. "Ugh, What am I even gonna wear?!" I groaned out. "Something enticing, I want Jaden to ravish us" I roll my eyes at Shifts idea.

I decided to wear a simple white t-shirt and black skinny jeans just so it makes my life a bit easier in campus, by that I mean Jaden won't be groping me as much. I'll be honest I like it, but it gets annoying when he make me moan in public spaces and everyone looks at me.

Once I made it to the campus grounds I looked for Jaden and everyone else. It's been a while since I've been in school so I don't know what to expect, do people know I have a shift? Do they not? What happened Pasco, how about the Twins? My whole body is rigid with what to expect, I even have goosebumps forming only my skin.

It's didn't take long since literally the moment I walk in campus someone shoved me aside "No shift is back" she muttered out peevishly. I got a series of stares as I walked to my locker, I just curled into myself and rubbed my arms uncomfortably. Please no one walk up to me, no one walk up to me, please!

Pasco bumps into me.

He was looking downcast with a melancholy expression etched on his face. He still has small bruises and cuts on him, but overall he's healed. All the color drained from his face when he looks up at me and he stumbles back.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you, I- I'll leave you alone just please don't hurt me!" He cried out. My brows furrowed in confusion. I raised my hand in a friendly gesture in order to show that I'm passive but he whimpered with his eyes closed, cowering in fear.

His erratic and fearful behaviors began to attract attention from students and teachers alike. "Why are you scared of the no shift Pasco?" A guy teased, Pasco snaps his head to him "He has a shift! Can't you see it?! He nearly fucking killed me!" He screamed. Others began to poke fun at Pasco and he spirals into further loss with reality, screaming and crying out in anger and fear. He began a to hyperventilate and clutched his chest heavily before getting backed to a wall by the crowd of students. By this point he was sobbing hysterically, begging for the students to leave him alone.

I need to help him.

He might have tried to kill me multiple times, but I just can't bare to just watch someone who needs help. "Ready when you are" I nodded mentally before taking off all my clothes and tying it to my backpack, besides my boxers and shifting into shift. "COMING THROUGH BITCHES" the earth shook as I came barreling through the crowd and met pasco who was rocking back and forth, It seems someone threw something at him since he was soaking wet. I gently picked him up with my mouth to help him escape, he yelps in surprise before I ran off.

"I don't wanna die!" He cried out. I mentally roll my eyes, someone come get their mate already, I'm tired of his complaining. Once I was certain we were clear, I gently and slowly dropped Pasco, who was whimpering and crying with tears streaming down his eyes. "I'm not gonna hurt you" I deadpanned. He slowly looks up to meet me in my boxers,
he squeals in surprise before hiding his face again.

"Go change!" He whined, I rolled my eyes before quickly throwing back the clothes I tied to my backpack, which I also had in my mouth.

"Their Happy?" He looks back again before a sigh of relief left his lips. "W-Why did you help me?" He whispered, I gave him a small smile "You needed help, I couldn't just sit there and watch you have a panic attack while everyone teased and bullied you" his face held a bewildered expression.

"But I did that to you, don't you want revenge or something?" He explained, I scoff "I nearly killed you a month prior, I think I did enough to show how pissed I was" I gave him a warm smile before bringing my hand out to him in order to help him get up. He smiled back before obliging and grabbing mine as well. "T-Thanks, I've been going to therapy lately a-and I just wanna say sorry" my eyes widened in shock.

I was expecting anything but an apology, my mouth opened to respond but he beat me to it. "I feel so fucking guilty, I tried killing you like three times! All because I wanted Jaden, looking back it was such a stupid reason It would of been better off if you just kille-" I engulfed him in a hug, a tight friendly hug "I forgive you" I whispered out.

"HEY!"

I immediately rip my body off of Pasco's and turned around, fuck, Jaden was pissed. "GET THE HELL OFF MY MATE" he commanded, he grabs pack by the collar of his shirt and slams him into the lockers, ready to punch. "IF YOU HIT HIM I WILL WOOP YOUR ASS JADEN" his body goes rigid before turning to me, a conflicted expression on his face.

"Why are you defending the guy who tried killing you?! Three times!" I huffed in irritation "Just let him go, please"

"Not unless you tell me why!" He growled out. "Seduce him! Men are weak against it!" I grimaced and the idea, but what do I have to lose. I slowly and awkwardly walked towards Jaden, how the hell do pornstars make this shit look so easy.

Jaden raised an eyebrow at me "Bean what are you doing?" He still had Pasco against the locker when I placed my hand on his pec, slowly wedging myself between them. "If you let him go, I might just give you a surprise when we get home" I purred. His irises dilated before his attention focused on me, he quickly drops pasco and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me closer.

He slowly lowers his mouth to my ear, nipping and sucking it in between his lips causing me to shiver at the sudden contact. "What might that surprise be?" He places a leg in between mine and rubs my rock hard shaft, begging to escape the confines of my jeans. An involuntary moan escaped my lips before I responded by lowering my hands down to his naval "You'll just have to wait and see" I swiftly escaped his confines and rushed to Pasco, who had a hint of sadness in his eyes before smiling at me. "Sorry, he's a bit protective" I explained.

"Tease!" He yelled out from behind me.

We both laughed before I turned to him. "Jaden meet my new friend Pasco" I chirped. Both of their jaws drop in shock. "I-I'm your friend?" Pasco said gobsmacked "You're his friend?!" Jaden yelled. I nodded "Yup, we gotta introduce him to the rest of the gang" They both shuffles nervously before Jaden nods. "Alright, I'll see you at lunch" he walks off to class.

Class.

CLASS.

I HAVE CLASS, FUCK I HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN ANYTHING FROM MY LOCKER YET.

I quickly said goodbye to Pasco before running off the my locker to get my stuff.

~

Fourth is finally over! Trust and believe I ran to get my stuff earlier for first period, the teacher even gave me an annoyed glare as he took attendance.

"M-Miles?" I heard my name mutter out from behind me. Pasco seemed pale and was shaking slightly. I placed a hand on his shoulder "They'll love you don't worry" I gave him a comforting smile before heading for the cafeteria.

I was wrong.

Everyone scowled at Pasco who trailed a few feet behind me, but their was someone new at the table, eyeing Pasco up and down like a piece of meat.

"What's he doing here?" Kyson sneered. A chatter of agreement followed after, I protectively shielded Pasco, all of them were dangerous, in and out of shift form, even Kyson. Have you seen Kung Fu Panda 2? Shen was a crazy motherfucker in that movie.

"He's a friend" I deadpanned, everyone's eyes widened and their mouths opened agape in surprise. "Now, who's the new guy?" He payed to mind to me and was smirking suggestively at Pasco, who was blushing redder than me which I thought was impossible.

"Miles, Pasco, Meet Han, Singers older brother who decided to annoy him and follow him to school" Brenden snickered our whole budging his shoulder.

"So is anyone gonna introduce me to my smoking hot mate?" We all turned to Han who gestured to a jaw dropped Pasco. "Oh my god he is my mate" he whispered out. "That is Pasco, man who wee told you about" Hand expression changes into disappointment "I can't believe my mate would do that, I know only just met you, but, to know you tried to kill someones mate just to be with them is harsh. Not only did hurt them, you hurt me. You couldn't even wait for me that you decided you wanted to steal someone else's. I'm sorry, I don't think this will work out-" I heard a loud thud come from behind me, a gasp echoed across the cafeteria leaving me confused.

I turned around and witnessed a horrifying sight before me. Pasco had collapsed onto the tile floor and cracked his head open, blood gushed from his wound as tears began to trail down his unconscious eyes. The once white tiles were stained a deep red as screams of fear echoed the cafeteria. I turned back to everyone on the table who had horrified expressions on their faces.

"Fuck! He didn't let me finish! I meant work out till he explained his side!" Han rushes to Pascos side and picks him up before running to the nurses office. We were quick on his heels, damn it Pasco, we just became friends and you could nearly die from blood loss.

_________
Done I hope the chapter was good, I couldn't see Pasco as a villain anymore. He deserves happiness even if he tried to take it from others. He's
tried very hard to change, and he still needs to.

Hopefully you give him a chance and maybe he'll grow on you guys.

Comment
Vote 🗳
Bai 💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4K 45
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
531K 33.7K 32
Adam is a Neet. He never leaves his apartment unless he absolutely has to. He holes himself up, only giving attention to his comics and cartoons. How...
412K 15.3K 40
The rich kid with a perfect life is challenged to make the bad boy with a bad temper fall in love with him - and things get messy when he finds himse...
92.5K 4K 37
Book 1. If there was a way to forget all the horrible things life had done to you. A way to get away from the people who made you miserable day after...