Emilia โœ”๏ธ NOW PUBLISHED!

By HardinsGirl1

โš ๏ธ Published version Available in Paperback & E-Book through Amazon! This WattPad version is a well-loved rou... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66 - The End
Aiden is at Amazon and Barnes & Noble!

28

80.9K 2.6K 758
By HardinsGirl1

♥️

Aiden's hand wraps firmly around mine as we walk into a clearing in the forest. The large bonfire centered in the middle cast a golden light around the circular meadow we're in.

Lush grass sits beneath my feet as I walk around admiring the area. My eyes go wide at the decor around me. I was expecting a normal bonfire, maybe some marshmallows to roast. I should have known with Aiden, nothing is a small thing.

I look over to him, nothing the dimpled smirk adorning his face. "Happy Birthday." He tells me, guiding me to a beautiful wooden bench that sits on the edge of the large fire.

I was expecting for the wood to be rough, but it's smooth and glossy. "Where did you get these?" I ask, my fingers gliding over the bench. They remind me of the wood on the cabin, I note a few blankets laying across them.

"I made them this morning after I knew you wanted a bonfire." He shrugs, "I know it's not much and you would probably prefer something more fun-"

I cut him off with a kiss, looking around I gesture to everything. Multiple tables line the outer area of the meadow with different types of food. A hot chocolate station is set up, a smores station, all kinds of food and drinks... anything you can think of is here.

My favorite part is a banner with 'Happy 19th Birthday, Emilia.' written on it. I have to hold back tears at how thoughtful all of this was, my wet eyes trail to a small table that's playing music. Next to the speaker is Ashley's laptop, playing pictures of all of us on a slideshow.

"That was my idea!" She squeals, cracking open a beer and sitting on Ricky's lap. "Thank you, so much." I tell her, unable to hold back my wide grin.

"Aiden did everything else." She tells me, with a cocky smirk. "You've turned him soft."

"I'll show you soft." He warns, lightheartedly.

Ricky looks between both of them, "I'm not picking sides." He says, smirking at Ash. They proceed into a dramatic tickle fight as I look back at my favorite man.

"This is so perfect, Aiden." I can't believe he would do all of this for me.

"You're perfect." He tells me, his posture relaxed. It's nice seeing him in this state, just calm.

An unfamiliar man steps in front of me, handing a warm mug of hot chocolate to me. "Kahlua?" He ask, holding a bottle of liquor in his hands. I look over to Aiden unsure of who this man is, how did he bring people here? Is it safe? He slings his arm around me with a smile.

"Emilia, this is Dylan." We exchange hellos, Aiden continues. "He's been my chef for years, catering parties and events but there are few things better than his cocktails." He smiles, I nod to Dylan with a wide smile ready to celebrate and forget everything.

I take a seat in Aiden's lap and sip my alcoholic hot chocolate. "It's so good!" I tell him, you can barely taste the alcohol and I can tell the hot chocolate itself was homemade.

"Only the best for you." He replies, grazing his long fingers down my shoulders. I smile, watching my friends as they relax, this isn't something we've been able to do... ever. Even Leo is joining in on the fun, Howard is on his phone, Ashley and Ricky are making out... of course. It makes me giggle, I'm so happy for her.

Tilting my head to the side, I find Aiden already watching me. "So are we safe out here?" I gesture to the large fire in front of us.

"We're sitting on a hundred acres, besides no one knows where our property is. You're safe baby." I don't miss his use of 'our'

The drinks keep coming, I switched it up a bit now I'm drinking chocolate martinis instead. The music is flowing through the speakers and I feel a small hand wrap around my wrist. I look up from Aiden's longing gaze to find a tipsy Ashley holding my arm. "Let's dance!" she squeals.

Aiden's hand wraps around my waist, firmly. "Aiden! Let her up, it's her birthday."

I watch as his eyes dart to where Leo sits, he's talking to Howard. They're both drinking beers and laughing. Aiden nods, and hesitantly releases me into the clutches of his sister.

We dance the night away, drinking our martinis and dancing around the fire. My eyes glide to Aiden's every so often and even though Ricky has been in deep conversation with him his eyes never leave me.

I find myself dancing a little sexier than I normally would. The alcohol has made me loosen up, unwind. He beckons me, I walk over and sit on his lap. "That's enough." He tells me, with a grin on his face.

"You're no fun." Ashley chimes in, her speech slurred. She falls into a fit of giggles when Ricky tosses her over his shoulder, carrying her back to their wooden bench.

I nuzzle into Aiden's chest. Then a song comes on that makes Ashley get hyper. "Leeeet's dance!" She slurs, leaning against Ricky. He laughs, pulling her close. "You need to relax babe, you've had to much to drink."

The melody is upbeat and I dance to the music on Aidens lap, singing the lyrics past the fire to Ashley who does the same on the other side.

We do this for a while, chatting, singing, just being young and free for once. Eventually, Ricky and Ash disappear into the woods laughing as they trip over twigs. I continue to dance to the intoxicating music.

Aiden leans forward, bringing his lips near my ear. "If you keep bouncing on my lap like that I'm going to have to slip your panties aside and fill you." He tells me, I laugh at him.

Leaning close to his ear I reply, "Aiden, you almost didn't let me wear this dress. I highly doubt you would risk someone else seeing you do something to me." I'm a little tipsy, not drunk at all but I have a bit more confidence right now.

"Don't act like I wont take you right here." He kisses my bare shoulder, my body twitches as he whispers in my ear. "It would be so easy to just..." He pulls a warm blanket over us, reaching his hand in between my legs he clamps a hand over me, I'm careful not to moan.

I feel him pressing against me, rock hard. "I could just grab you here." He removes his hand from between my legs and grabs my waist, slowly he picks me up once and lowers me back down. "I could wrap you around my cock and bounce you myself."

"Stop." I say, with no conviction. We have to get out of here. I look around at the drunken scene in front of us. Ashley and Ricky long gone into the woods, Howard asleep in his chair, a few guards dot the property and Leo. When my eyes meet his Aiden wraps his hand around my throat gently, claiming me. Leo looks away quickly.

"Oh my God, I think Leo saw that." I tell him with a whisper.

Aiden shrugs, "I know."

"Stop being so mean to him." I'm trying to be serious but my voice is husky.

"Don't tell me when I can and can't touch you on his behalf. I can fuck you whenever I want, you know that right?" He's right about that. Whenever he wants and I will gladly accept.

Aiden looks around once and then focuses his attention on me, "I want to show you something."

Helping me up he places one hand on the small of my back and guides me through the meadow and into the forest. A flashlight in his other hand lights our way. "Where are we going?" I ask, having no clue where we are.

"Just be patient." He laughs.

Moments later I hear what sounds like water gently lapping, my ears we're correct when my eyes take in a beautiful view of a lake. It's midnight black outside but the moon is full and cast a glow on the deep waters. It's breathtaking.

"I love this." I tell him.

"This is more private, yeah?" Does he come here a lot?

I can't help myself, my insecurities getting the better of me. "Do you take a lot of girls here?"

"I've never had a girl at my safe house, much less this many people. It's driving me fucking insane not having you alone."

I smirk. "Why didn't we have the bonfire here?"

He gives me a look, a look that says I should already know that answer. "I didn't want anyone to see you in a swimsuit."

Without a moments notice he releases me and walks towards the water. "Get in." He says, ripping his clothes off. His tan skin glistening against the white glow of the moon.

I shake my head, a little afraid of what may be in the lake so late at night. He claps his hands once and then rubs them together. "Either you can take that fucking dress of Emilia or I will rip it off your body. Your choice." He threatens with a devilish smile.

I take the soft fabric in between my fingers, slowly pulling it up as Aiden watches me with a cocky smirk.

♥️

My computer is acting up, so unfortunately I won't be able to post another chapter until Monday. But I made this one long so don't come at me lol. See y'all Monday!

For my readers who aren't commenters: Hello! I know we never speak but I just want you to know you are appreciated and I hope you're enjoying the story! 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

878 0 33
!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!! CHEATING SWEARING WORDS AGEPLAY MOMMY/DAUGHTER DADDY KINK, KILLING A LOT OF SEX!!!!!!! Also a lot of typos. Never gonna be...
7.2K 1.1K 39
I stepped forward and asked, "Where do you want me?" It took me a second to realize what I just said. Shit! I placed a hand on my crimson face and mu...
1K 347 34
"INDY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" My mother yells over the phone as she can hear the helicopter flying and the sirens blasting. "Oh I know you fucking l...
19.1M 461K 60
"๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๏ฟฝ...