fire emblem fates x (brother\...

By FireGirl38

(y\n) was in Nohr (his\her) life, with (his/her) twin brother Kamui. they did everything together, when they... More

prologue
Chapter 1 Nohr
Chapter 2 Gift of Ganglari
chapter 3 journey begins
chapter 4 hoshido
chapter 5 mother
chapter 6 the path is yours/into the ground
chapter 7 unspeakable world
chapter 8 traitor's brand
chapter 9 wanderer
chapter 10 voice of a god
chapter 11 mutual enemies
Chapter 12 Frozen sea
chapter 13 a lost peace
chapter 14 orders
chapter 15 rainbow sage
chapter 16 white flames
chapter 17 black flames
chapter 18 veiled kingdom
chapter 19 hidden strings
Chapter 20 seeds of doubt
Chapter 22 memories
Chapter 23 Arete and Arekkusu undone
chapter 24 days lost
chapter 25 blades drawn
chapter 26 the Vallite king
Chapter 27 hear my cry
Endgame- Anankos
Paralogue 1 Tragic start
Paralogue 2 twin dragon blood
Paralogue 3 surprise duet

chapter 21 going forward

134 7 141
By FireGirl38

(y/n)'s P.O.V

all of us were taking a brake, we walked a lot, most of us were talking to each other, some playing, but me and Kamui? are just watching everyone having fun, while talking to each other.

Them Anthony walk up to us.

"um, Kamui, (y/n)... could I talk to you two for a minute?" he asked.

"hello, Anthony, good to see ya mate" I said, waving.

"of course, what's wrong?" Kamui asked the brown haired boy.

"after what happened at the bridge. it seems everyone is very wary of me. i'm worried that when we reach the back entrance they might not follow me. so i'd like to go through the entrance alone and open the front gate instead. that way everyone can get in easier and won't feel suspicious." Anthony said.

'this dude must want a death wish' Dark said.

'girl, why you be like that?' I thought.

'because he weird' Dark said, I sighed.

"but the castle must be filled with troops. you'd be in incredible danger going alone" Kamui said.

"my bro is right ya know, that is one of the worst thing I heard, besides Elise eating all the cookies and not saving me some." I said.

"I know its risky, but it's the only way that everyone will trust me. and if we got attacked while sneaking in. i'm worried i'd be blamed for it." Anthony said.

"don't worry, Anthony. we have awesome people here" I said.

"we know what we can do to make sure you get through safely" Kamui said.

"what's that?" Anthony asked, my twin brother.

"(y/n), you, and I will go together to the back entrance and then unlock the front gate" Kamui said, patting my shoulder.

'wait what? i'm coming to' Luna thought.

'why?' Dark asked, our fox friend.

'why not?' Luna said as she was invisible and only i can see her.

"what? you both will come with me, even though your friends don't trust me?" Anthony asked.

"of course" Kamui said.

"what does it sound like?" I asked, running a hand threw my (h/c) hair.

"but we need to go prepare first--once we're ready, we can head out" Kamui said.

'sounds like he's smarter then you Luna' Dark said.

'SSSSCCCCCCRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE----' Luna thought.

'shut up' Dark and I thought.

~time skip~

me, Anthony, and Kamui went behind the castle and went in the back.

we are in, oh and btw Luna is invisible following us,

"Hmm...we're definitely not taking the most direct route...." Kamui muttered.

"we have to-- this is the only way to get to the back entrance without being seen, after these ruins is a forest and then we'll be there!" Anthony said.

"ah, I see" Kamui said.

"all right, Kamui your gonna drag me there when I pass out" I said.

"fine.... like always, I have to carry you, again" Kamui said, I playfully slap his arm.

"...Kamui, (y/n). thank you both for coming with me. it really means a lot that you both feel like you two need to trust me." Anthony said, smiling.

'not creepy' Luna thought.

'more like psycho' Dark said.

"unlike my siblings, we're quicker to trust people, because we're the best" I said.

"we like to think the best of everyone" Kamui said.

"it's certainly helpful, it makes you both an excellent leaders, you both will make a fine rulers. it really makes this all of this more tragic. all those people happy to follow and you both will die-alone." Anthony said, wait what?

"Anthony?" me and Kamui asked, confused.

just then Anthony attacked us with his weapon but we dodge it.

"ah!" me and Kamui was shocked.

'sh**' Dark said.

'kids are reading' Luna thought.

"heeheee... hahahahaha! thank you for believing in me! it'll be so much easier to kill you both without all those friends!" Anthony said, psycho child.

just the 3 shadow warriors appeared.

"so, Xander was right after all..." Kamui said.

"poop..." I muttered.

"of course he was! I've been ordered to kill every member of your group! starting with you two. after all, you know what they say about cutting of the head..." Anthony said.

"go to hell" I said.

"your friends won't know what to do without you to lead them!" Anthony said.

"um, you forgot about Ryoma, Xander, Cookie, Azura, Kagura, Devlyn, Alex, Luna you dumb butt" I said.

"I think you underestimate them, Anthony." Kamui said.

"all of them, and you underestimate us too." I said

"ha! what are you both talking about? like lambs to slaughter. they'll follow me into a trap when I told them you both are missing" Anthony said.

"unless we left a message for them before we set out" Kamui said.

"your dumb" I said.

"...A message?!" Anthony asked shocked.

"we told them that if we didn't return. it would mean you'd lead us into a trap." I said, rolling my (e/c) eyes.

"but that means....you both never trusted me at all!" Anthony said.

"about time you got it" Luna said turning visible, scaring Anthony.

"we wanted to, Anthony." I said.

"we really did" Kamui said.

"that's why we're sad that things have to turn out this way" I said, grabbing my yato.

"don't think that means we won't fight you with everything we have through!" Kamui said grabbing his yato.

"the least we can do is thin your numbers so that our friends have a easier time" I said.

two of the shadow warriors came at us trying to hit us, but I slashed on of them, Kamui kicked one and slashed the other, Luna fired fire balls at them.

we panted slightly.

"now!!! everyone. attack at once! kill them!!" Anthony shouted.

then two arrows came out of nowhere and killed a shadow warrior, then Takumi and Kagura and Devlyn and Cookie came running in!

"that's-" me and Kamui said in sync.

"Kamui! (y/n), you both should know by now that we won't leave you to fight alone!" Takumi said.

"we're here to help" Kagura said.

"you guys can't have all the fun with fighting these bozos" Devlyn said.

"I can't leave my older siblings to do all the fighting, and this is one step closer to find my dad!!" Cookie cheered as she healed us up.

"Takumi! guys! you followed us?!" Kamui said.

soon a magic spell was cast on the other shadow warrior killing him too, the Leo showed up!!

"yeesh...we told you both we thought Anthony wasn't trustworthy, thought I supposed now is no time for 'I told you so'!" Leo said.

'that's my job' Dark said.

'no it's mine' I thought.

soon Ryoma, Xander, Gunter came.

"you both are safe, milord(s)(,and milady)! thank goodness. please don't leave us behind!" Gunter said.

"we're sorry" I said rubbing the back of my head.

"your all here!" Kamui said, Xander and Gunter attacked Anthony.

"blast it!... ughhh.... what....? wh-what's....happening?! king Anankos... please.... why.... why are you....I...can still....defeat....no.....no.....please.....please.....please don't.....not....GAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" Anthony said

soon he turned into a shadow faceless.

"ah!" Cookie screamed as she grabbed on to Kagura's arm in fear.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Anthony, now the shadow faceless roared.

the battle began.

"be carful Kamui and (y/n)" Azura said.

"whatever magic transformed Anthony is all over the these ruins" Alex said.

"it's extremely dangerous" Azura said.

"I wouldn't be surprised If it started changing the other enemies too!" Alex said.

Luna and Cookie partnered up and ran over to a room and blasted all the shadow people.

Takumi and Devlyn teamed up because...well their archers and both are good archer duo, I guess, I hope Kagura doesn't get mad.

me and Kagura teamed up because why not?

we ran up and blasted/slashed the enemies in our way, I gotta say, we're good.

Kamui was right behind us and he stayed close because he knows me well enough that I will fall into a hole or something.

a door opened and me and Kagura went in and saw more shadow evil people, I used solar beam to get rid of half of them.

Kagura ran up with her sword and stabbed them all like it was nothing.

I saw another door open, Me, Kagura and Kamui ran inside and saw Anthony shadow faceless and a lot more faceless people.

me and Kamui partnered up to take on the boss, Anthony shadow faceless.

"wh-why...? please....no...." Anthony shadow faceless said.

I slashed him with my sword and hit him hard, then he can back at me with his fist, but Kamui blocked it before it hit me.

Kamui then run up and slashed him, lowering his HP.

Anthony ran up to us and hit me taking away 9 present of my HP.

I run up and slashed him making him fall back.

"please....p-please...." Anthony shadow faceless said, and now dead.

we have won the battle.

"we're so sorry everyone" I said.

"we were too trusting and nearly got you all hurt, or worse." Kamui said.

"there is no need to apologies" Ryoma said.

"what do you mean?" me and Kamui asked,

'it has never been your guys fault' Dark said.

'ya' Luna thought, first time in a while they both agreed to something.

"Anthony tricked you both the only way he could be sure would work, that's all. don't you agree prince Xander?" Ryoma asked the oldest nohrian prince.

"hmmmm. Kamui, (y/n). I've told you both before. your tendency to trust people is your greatest weakness. but if you both stop doing that. you both wouldn't be you. and then....I wouldn't be able to follow your lead anymore." Xander said.

"so basically. you both need to keep on believing in people. anything bad thing that comes from it....you can count on us to handle it" Ryoma said.

"Xander, Ryoma .....we can't express how much your words mean....." Kamui said.

"yeah! what he said! i'd do anything for you, Kamui and (y/n)!" Elise said.

"don't worry. I will always trust you both and I will always love you" Camilla said.

"heh. I suppose i'm in too" Leo said as he sigh.

"you guys are stupid some times but sometimes smart" Devlyn said smiling.

"you guys helped us, and know its our turn" Kagura said.

"we-we....love you guys the way you are" Cookie said giving a close eye smile.

"you both have gathered some strong, loyal allies lord Kamui and (lord/lady)(y/n)." Gunter said.

"your right Gunter, we have the best army" I said.

"thank you everyone" Kamui said.

Me: YAY!! we're done

Scarlet: try and not brake my ears punk

Me: don't tell me what to do Scars

Scarlet: whatever

Ryoma: lets hope in your fourth season of your new book won't be this....crazy

Me: our lives are crazy Ryoma

Xander: true

Spider man: agree

F!Scarlet: yep

All: BBBYYYEEE~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.4K 971 28
This shall be a Fire Emblem Fates story, this one being the Revelations path as well. You will be one kick-ass Retainer, that's for sure! DISCLAIMER:...
10.4K 392 79
A rewrite of my first LBX/Danball Senki fanfic. Here are the synopsizes of each arc: DS: They've been together for as long as they could remembered...
133 4 13
A tale of three nations. A tale of love birds. A tale of tragedies and adventures.
18.9K 254 20
What if there was a third tribe of shape shifters in the world, ones that previously lived in Valla but left as soon as Anankos came into power? What...