Ilthyia Dwyer-Volturi (Twilig...

Por dominique_gvo

Ilthyia Dwyer is the young daughter of Renee and Phil, but she is very much close to her half sister Bella an... Más

Meet Ilithyia
Forks
Savior
The Cullen's
Graduation
Reunited
Shopping
Volterra
Gender Reveal
Departure
Taken
Death
Epilogue
*** Sequel ***
Awaken
Surprise
My Child.
visit
A Kissing Memory
Andrew
A Night To Remember
Adopted
Thank You !

❣️A/N ❣️

7.5K 72 0
Por dominique_gvo

Hello everyone, I hope you like the book so far. I wanted to introduce the new characters that were brought in, in chapter nine - Departure.

Name - Lydia May Martin

Age - 19

Lives - Phoenix, Arizona.

Species - Banshee

Family - Ilithyia (Cousins.)

Gifts - See's visions of when someone is born, and when someone dies.

"I will not fall prey to society's desire to turn girls into emotionally insecure neurotics, who pull up their dresses at the first flattering remark."

Name - Annabella Marie

Age - 19

Species - Shape shifting witch, Phoenix,

Gifts - Create fire with her hand/mind/body.  Can mimic ones gifts. Can shape shift into any form/animal/person.

    "I learned by watching my favorite shows. I would just rewind and say the words back, until they sounded right to me. I never studied the American accent, in terms of getting a teacher or taking phonetics classes. I've always been a good mimic. It really wasn't that harmed for me."

Name - Hope Andrea Mikaelson

Age - 17

Species - Wolf, Vampire, Witch Tri-brid.

Gifts -  Although Hope is not a full vampire-hybrid, she possesses a few vampiric traits, specifically in her blood. Her blood was able to heal her mother while in the womb. She was also able to heal herself after she accidentally cut herself on a piece of glass

"I'm not scared. I'm a Mikaelson witch."

Name - Katherine Pierce

Age - 589 years old (was turned when she was 17)

Species - Vampire.

Gifts - Seductress, can teleport, turn to a cloud of mist really fast to escape her attacker.

   "You hate me? That sounds like the beginning of a love story."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

71K 1.7K 16
Isabella Volturi has spent her whole life without a mate, which is hard as she is Marcus Volturi's blood daughter. Now she is on a mission in the sma...
583K 15.6K 48
Alexandria and her younger siblings were bitten by the same vampire that killed their mother. At the ages of 12, 8, and 5, this makes them immortal c...
62.9K 1.5K 29
After an army of newborn vampires came after Dani's sister she believes that everything will go back to normal or as normal as it could be when your...
16.4K 311 24
Margaret "Meg" Cullen is an adoptive daughter of Emmett and Rosalie Cullen. She is a happiness, joy and light of her parents. Margaret's life was pe...