Different

By sophielovestowrite

[COMPLETED] Mila Wilson is quiet, anxious and a little bit of a mess. When she finally starts college despite... More

Welcome.
Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.

19.

9.2K 222 24
By sophielovestowrite

So, he wants me to stay? 

"It was a crazy day. I wouldn't mind staying in, but it's up to you" I answer, after little while.

"Yeah, that's fine with me" Jace answers, and I check the time. 

It's five now, if we stay here all evening, I'm probably going to get a little anxious later. Sometimes it's hard for me to sit still. I'll get the feeling that I have to do something productive. We'll see, maybe I'll be alright.

"So, movie night it is?" Jace asks, leaning forward. 

He places a light kiss on my cheek.

"Sounds good" I tell him smiling.

"Alright, let me set up" he says, as we stand up again. 

Jace walks over to the living room area.

I grab my phone once more, to scroll through Instagram this time. I see a lot of new posts from the girls I knew in high school. They present their amazing lifestyle as well as their bodies, wearing only the tiniest of outfits. As always. 

A thought pops into my head. I haven't uploaded anything in while, the tattoo is the perfect opportunity to show everyone that my new life at college is in full motion. I'm a little hypocrite, I know.

I take off my sweater, knowing that I put on black top with spaghetti straps underneath. I walk over to Jace's full length mirror, that he has next to his bathroom. It's a beautiful dark brown color and there's a huge plant right next to it. Jace's wooden floors add up to that perfectly and I'm happy with how my picture will turn out in this setting. 

I reorganize my top, so that it fits right, and notice that the tightness of it brings out my small sized boobs very well. I turn a little to the side and let my arm hang, so that my tattoo is in full sight. I try to move my body in a way, so that it looks good in the photo, but cover my face with my phone a little. That way everyone knows the post is about my tattoo and not about my face. No one will know the actual meaning, even if I get a few questions about it. I take a few shots, trying to get a picture where everything looks perfect.

"What the hell are you doing?" I suddenly hear from behind me.

Jace looks at me with a weird look, which is why I have to chuckle.

"I'm taking a photo for instagram" I answer with red cheeks.

"Then why does it look like you're doing gymnastics or some shit?" he asks, laughing too.

"Are you making fun of me again?" I laugh back.

"You girls and instagram. It's all about the natural beauty" he says and comes over to me. 

"Show me the photos" he says and I give him my phone so he can have a look at them.

His eyes go wide. "Damn" he says. 

I guess he likes the photos after all.

"Here, I'll show you how it works" he says and hands the phone back to me. 

He stands behind me and wraps his arm around my shoulder from behind. He positions himself a little to the left from me so that you can see him in the shot too. I take the phone into my right hand and let my left tattooed arm hang once again. I put my left leg out a little so I don't stand in such an awkward way. 

"See, and now just smile. No gymnastics needed" Jace laughs, and so do I. 

I smile and take a picture, when I notice Jace giving me a kiss on the head for the photo. 

"Let me see" he says and once again takes my phone. "There you go, make sure to tag me" he says walking back to the living room.

"You want me to post it?" I ask, confused that he would want to be on my instagram. 

Then I put the pieces together. He didn't want me to post the other photos because he thought I looked so good in them. Now he wants me to post that photo with him. Is that.. jealousy? I don't know what to call it, but somehow I like every part of it. 

I take a look at the photo now too. Jace looks amazing, his cheekbones are really showing and so is his tattooed arm. Then I look at me, the contrast of tattoos is bringing a smile to my face. I still like the way I look and how the beautiful apartment is in sight in the background. We look kind of good together, I have to say.

"What's your instagram?" Jace asks me and I tell him my name.

Soon enough I get a follow from him and I follow him right back. His instagram isn't packed with photos, but he has some really great shots. That, once again, shows his good taste. Some are mirror selfies, like the one I'm about to post, some are great pictures that others took of him. 

I take a look at his followers. 6.354 followers. Damn, I knew he was popular, but that amount is crazy. I have no doubt that eighty percent of his followers consist of females. Another reason why I feel honored that he wants me to post the picture of us.

The warm colors of Jace's apartment make the picture amazing as it is. I simply upload it, tag Jace as demanded and add a simple Emoji. I once again smile to myself as I see the likes rolls in, some are even from the girls from high school. Maybe I just want to impress them a little, after they excluded me for such a long time. I want to prove them wrong about me.

I finally put my phone aside and throw my sweater back on, since it's a little chilly this time of year. I turn around and take a look at the sofa. Jace put about a thousand blankets and pillows on it, so that it's a huge cozy area. The TV can be seen from his couch as well as his bed and I see that he already turned it on, because the red ‚Netflix' is showing on the screen.

"Wow, I didn't even notice you did all that" I say, admiring him for his actions.

"Do you want some comfortable pants?" he asks me and I look down on my tight jeans.

"That would be great" I tell Jace, and see that he's already wearing something comfortable.

He walks over to his closet and pulls out some sweatpants that are obviously way too big for me. I happily take them and change right in front of him. Nothing he hasn't seen before. Once I'm finished, Jace pats down on the sofa next to him. 

"Come sit" he says, and I do as he tells me.

He takes a big blanket and wraps it around the two of us, pulling me closer into him. I can't explain how amazing this feels right now. A comfortable blanket, watching some Netflix with the warmth Jace is giving me. It's currently raining outside, which makes this even better.

We decide on some random movie that Jace has picked out. That's fine with me, because right now I probably feel the calmest I've ever felt. We stay in this position for a while, watching one movie after the other, only talking to comment on some scenes in between. 

Then what I predicted happens. I feel like I can't sit still any longer. I move constantly, trying to find a different position that could make this better, but I've simply been on this couch for too long. I grab my phone and check the post again, to see that I has about 180 likes. I've never had that many likes in my life, which gives me a great feeling.

"How's our picture doing?" Jace asks, since he notices I can't concentrate on the movie anymore.

"Pretty good" I say and show him.

Jace just smiles at me and turns his attention back towards the movie.

I read some of the comments which are mostly from people I knew since I've been little. I see a fire emoji and some people are freaking out about the fact that I got a tattoo. I also check my direct messages and answer all of them. After a little while, I put my phone away and let out a little sigh. I still don't feel better.

"Come here" Jace says after a few seconds. 

He opens his arms and I scoot up to him to lay my head on his chest. I feel the rhythm of his heart picking up.  

"You want to do something else?" he asks me, and I look up to him.

"I'm sorry, I just can't sit still anymore. One of the perks of a panic disorder" I answer honestly.

He looks deep into my eyes and lays his hand on my chin. It's like his blue eyes have caught on fire.

"Well, I can think of a million other things I want to do with you" he says quietly. 

I was already feeling warm under the blankets, but now the heat is definitely rising up in me. My cheeks turn a little red.

"Then do them" I whisper back to him, while our lips are getting closer and closer. 

I don't have to say any more, as Jace presses his lips onto mine. He uses his palms to hold my head and it feels so small in his big hands. The longer we kiss, the more I have the feeling like I can't get enough. I can't be close enough, so I turn my body and lay right on top of him, careful not to suffocate him.

This way I have better access to his lips, and I take the opportunity to grind my hips onto his softly. Jace lets out groan and uses his hands to guide me even more. Our lips keep on moving, as Jace puts his warm hands under my sweater and top, making me shiver. He pulls my clothing up and I help him to take it off. All I'm wearing is my bra and his sweatpants.

Jace's hungry eyes roam my body. Just by that simple action, he makes me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world. His hands move upwards, all the way to my chest. He reaches the outer fabric of my bra, making me feel like I can't breathe. In a good way this time.

"Is this okay?" he whispers, and I know exactly what he means. 

I don't give him an answer I just guide his hands up and right onto my chest. It seems as if it fits into his hand perfectly. Jace lets out another groan as he squeezes gently. My heart skips a beat. It doesn't matter what he does, everything feels amazing.

With a sudden but gentle movement, Jace flips us over, so that he's on top of me. He puts one lower arm on each side of my head so he can still have access to my lips. This time he's the one that starts grinding into me gently. The pleasure is making my head tilt backwards. Jace takes this opportunity to make his way over to my neck. He leaves kisses all over it, while sucking on one spot that makes me go crazy. My body moves for me. I want to feel the warmth of Jace's skin, so I push his shirt upwards too. He notices me struggling, so he helps me and throws it onto the floor himself.

This time I'm the one that looks at him with hungry eyes. My hands roam his chest, while Jace is still grinding into me. I feel like I can't take it any longer, so my hands make their way to his belt. I try to open it once, but I fail. I decide to move my hands a littler lower. Once Jace's hips are lifted, I take my chance and slowly rub my hand over him. His hands move back to my chest and as I look at him, I see how much he's enjoying this. His groans get louder and louder, but before I feel like he's on the edge, I once again try to open his belt with my hands. I want to feel more, and this time, I succeed.

I open his belt, and just as I'm about to unzip his pants, his hand stops me. His sudden action makes me look up at him questioningly. 

"Mila" he says and looks at me too.

"You said when I was sober you'd..." I start, catching my breath. 

I can't finish my sentence. I sound too needy and I know that, but everything that just happened is making me crazy. I still want more.

"I know what I said. But I want to take things slow with you" he looks me deep into the eyes.

 "I've done so many things wrong in my life, I don't want to do this wrong too."

________________

Please leave a vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 2.4K 33
#1 badboygoodgirl #1 relationship-complicated Watching a car go up in flames is traumatic enough in itself. Watching a car go up in flames with the...
706K 14.1K 51
(Messy plot) (4/5 plot holes, maybe more) 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐭 - My hands dig into his shoulders, adjusting to the size of him inside of me. He gives me a...
3.2K 222 33
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
25.9K 597 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...