โ˜†BREAKING THE ICEโ˜† shouto tod...

By DamnFuckenStraight

"๐•Š๐•ž๐•š๐•๐•–. ๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•ƒ๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•ค ๐”น๐•–๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•Ÿ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider... More

~โ˜†Relationsโ˜†~
~โ˜†Prologueโ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 1โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 2โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 3โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 4โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 6โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 7 (USJ Part 1)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 8 (USJ Part 2)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 9โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 10โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 11โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 12โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 13โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 14โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 15โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 16โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 17 (Internships PT 1)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 18 (Internships PT 2)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 19 (Internships PT 3)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Chapter 20 (Internships PT 4)โ˜†~
~โ˜†Epilogueโ˜†~

~โ˜†Chapter 5โ˜†~

1.1K 59 56
By DamnFuckenStraight

⚝NOTICE⚝
This chapter contains mega sad and big mood.

Reader Discretion is advised

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆

Status: Unedited

use·less

/ˈyo͞osləs/

adjective

adjective: useless

not fulfilling or not expected to achieve the intended purpose or desired outcome

having no ability or skill in a specified activity or area.

══════◄••❀••►══════

I begin worrying as I make my way to the changing room. 'Maybe I can hide it?' I shake my head. 'Not gonna happen.'

I walk into the changing room and open one of the lockers as the rest of the girls file inside.

I quickly begin changing, but the minute I take my shirt off, I felt all they're eyes on me. I clench my fist and pull the gym uniform on.

"Theres no point in staring at it." I murmur coldly and walk out of the changing room, leaving them all stunned and the tention between us able to be cut by a knife.

"(Y/N)..?" Izuku comes up to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. He gives me a look. Not pity, but mild agitation and sadness.

I nod and join the rest of my classmates. He follows closely behind.

══════◄••❀••►══════

"A quirk assessment test?!" Ochako questions. "What about orientation! We're gonna miss it!"

"Here at UA, We aren't tethered to traditions, meaning I can run my class they way I see fit," Aizawa growls. "There's no reason to attend pointless ceremonies."

'For being a hobo, hes pretty smart...' I shrug.

"(Y/N) Midoriya. You scored the most points during the enterance exams. How many meters was your farthest ball throw in Junior High?"

"About 43 meters sir." I respond politely.

"Try it again, and use your quirk."

'Shit. My quirk isn't the greatest at this...' I attempt thinking up a plan.

"Anything goes as long as you stay inside the circle." Aizawa grumbles.

"Yes sir." I murmur. 'I can try it... It hasn't worked in 4 years but its worth a shot...' I let out a sigh. 'Here we go...'

I threw the ball in the air once, getting a feel of its weight.

'One...'

Izuku takes a breath.

'Tŵo...'

My feet dig into the ground.

'Гhrë€!'

"Teleport." I murmur.

And the ball was...

Gone.

Izuku let out a tiny gasp. Everyone was extremely confused...

But only one thing was on the (H/C)-ettes mind was the question that was ALWAYS there.

'Yuki.. What would it be like if you were here with me?'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"NO! (Y/N)!" 11 year old Yuki calls out to the now injured (H/C)-ette.

Her eyes flick up to the trembling female as she feels her brothers quirk working on her back. She let out a tiny squeak, as that was all she could muster.

But unfortunately, Yuki wasnt having it. She lunged at the blue-ette, who fell to the ground.

He grumbled something and looked at the (H/C)-ette.

"Hey Mei-Mei-San." He lets out a laugh.
"₩åññã s€ë §θmeГhîñg ©0θl!?"

He picks up the white-ette by her wrist, one finger lifted off her wrist. He places his hand on her neck...

And presses all five fingers down...

She didnt even have time to scream. She was just gone...

My eyes widen as I let out a bloodcurtling scream so extreme, the boy had to cover his ears.

Then I blacked out.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'I am, (Y/N)-Nii.' A voice responds from the back of my head, confusing me. 'Im always here.'

'Oh great. Now im going insane.' I walk out of the circle, not bothering with my score.

I step beside Izuku, who seemed to not understand what happened, but gives me a comforting smile. And to his surprise, I return it.

══════◄••❀••►══════

I stare at the leaderboard in shock. 'Second place isnt bad..' I shrug. I locate Izuku's name, and stop dead. Last place. I turn to Izuku, who had visibly paled.

"Oh and I was kidding about expelling the person in last place. It was just a rational deception to make you guys try your hardest." Aizawa shrugs as the entire class, except Yayarozu yells.

"WHHHATT?!"

Izuku is visibly releaved, and his soul immediately goes back inside his body.

Aizawa says something about papers in class as I zone out, only to be brought back my Izuku tapping me on the shoulder, a worried look in his eyes. I nod and smile. He grins back, making me giggle and ruffle his hair.

══════◄••❀••►══════
*(F/F) = Favorate Food

"Come on Izuku! Its time to go!" I poke his cheek.

He lets out a laugh as we begin making our way to LUNCH! Best part of the day.

I grab (F/F)* and was about to sit down with Izuku, Iida, and Ochako, but I saw Pretty Eyes sitting alone. I look at Izuku, who had followed my gaze, and he shrugged.

And with that, I walk up to him.

"H-hey! Is this seat taken?" I smile slightly.

He shakes his head and I sit down.

"W-What's your name? Gomenasai, I didn't seem to catch it earlier." I let out a giggle as I pick at my food.

[//////////////]
☆Shoto's POV☆

"W-What's your name? Gomenasai, I didn't seem to catch it earlier."

I look up from my soba and give a questioning look to the girl, though she didn't seem to catch it.

'What's with this girl?'

"Todoroki Shoto. You?" I respond, a hint of reluctance in my voice.

"Midoriya (Y/N)." She picks at the food on her tray.

"Midoriya? Isn't that the name of the boy with green hair..?" I murmur.

"O-oh! Yeah. Im his sister." She pauses. "Adopted sister..." Her voice wavers a bit.

'Adopted...?'

"Hm. Gomennasai for bringing it up." I take a bite of my soba.

She looks up in slight shock. "P-pardon?" Her voice shook quite a bit now.

"Hm..?" I question.

"A-ah. Gomenasai. That just caught me off guard. People don't usually apologise to me." She scratches the back of her head and lets out a laugh.

"Why is that?"

"I don't know really. I guess I'm always the one who apologises first, or the only one at all. Where I used to come from... I guess you could say being polite was the LAST thing on everyone's minds..." Her voice was laced with anger and hatred of the mention of her 'home' and it confused me why.

"Oh. Well they must of been horrible people..."

She was silent for a second, which uncontiouslessly made me feel nervous, thinking I said something wrong.

Then she spoke. "You have no idea Todoroki, of how horrible they really are."

══════◄••❀••►══════
[//////////////]
☆Your POV☆

"Come on (Y/N). Its time to go home." Izuku laughs, poking my face.

I jolt up and grumble curses as I grab my bag.

"Fucking god lets go Izuku."

"One second." He laughs.

"BITCH You woke me up to leave, we're leaving." I grab his arm and walk out of the classroom, leaving the class's gazes at the door.

══════◄••❀••►══════

(A/N) WOOP. Got this ouT EXTRA EARLY!

Anyway! hope you enjoyed this chapter. Got a bit of the story rolling today. Tomorrows chapter will be alot more interesting I swear.

Edit: I've noticed alot of you arent voting on chapters--
Could y'all do me a huge favor and do that? It would mean alot <3

With Love~
Toga-San

Word Count: 1208

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 6.9K 50
"๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?!" "๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ, ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข...
607K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
250K 8.6K 113
Y/N Yagi -the daughter of the greatest Hero in the world, All-Might- joins U.A with her best friend, Hitoshi Shinsou. People have always criticized h...
254K 8.2K 38
~Completed~ ghastยทly หˆษกas(t)lฤ“/Submit adjective 1. causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre. - You are one of the League of Villain's top v...