Heart of Purple Lotus

De AinulLunia2

Everyone knew that Yunmeng Jiang are among the top cultivators with Gusu Lan, Lanling Jin and Qinghe Nie. But... Mais

Proloque (Edit)
Chapter 1 (Edit)
Chapter 3 (Edit)
Chapter 4 (Edit)
Chapter 5.1 (Edit)
Chapter 5.2 (Edit)
Chapter 6 (Edit)

Chapter 2 (Edit)

959 43 1
De AinulLunia2

A month later;

Head ache.

That was what Jiang Cheng have right now. Well, no one surprise.

As Lan Xichen frequently visit Lotus Pier after that fateful night. Moreover, his stupid shixiong and his stone husband came along too already made him in weary.

He hate to complaint.

But these three idiots along with Jin Ling that sometime come to Lotus Pier without even warning, made his plans being slower than he thought. What he does not understand, Wei Wuxian followed him like a dog, guarding him wherever he go.

He didn't want to complaint at all since both of them were kids, they always together. Along with Jiang Yanli.

Speak of devil.

Jiang Cheng were reading some reports sighed.

"Don't let him in,"

Sadly, no one could listen to his appeal.

"Shimei!!!" Wei Wuxian already in front of his study room. Jiang Cheng frown appeared. Two disciples who were behind Wei Wuxian have guilt show on their face as their sect leader gave them orders to not let Wei Wuxian enter to his study room.

"Who the hell is shimei!?" Zidian struck at Wei Wuxian. The disciples already left as Jiang Cheng gave them a sign to leave them. Wei Wuxian ducked and sat on Jiang Cheng desk.

"Why you in a bad mood? Come on. It's not easy for us to gather," He grinned.

'Yeah right! You already came here TWO days ago!'

Jiang Cheng glared at his s hihixiong.

"What do you want?"

"Hahaha. Just visit my beloved shimei," His laugh filled entire study room.

Zidian began shoot out.

"Alright! Alright! I need your help. There were a bit commotion at Gusu forest. But Lan Zhan and others can't get it under their control although they already play the inquiry. So, I thought you can help us dealing this,"

Speaking of Hanguang-Jun, Jiang Cheng just realised that his shixiong stone husband didn't followed his shixiong.

'Has his golden core getting stronger than before?'

Jiang Cheng even realised that Wei Wuxian was a bit tired. In his thought, his shixiong rode Suibian even though his golden core isn't strong enough.

"What kind of commotion that need my assistance?"

"There're some kind of an energy that protecting something or someplace, but I can't tell what it is. And we tried to eliminate that energy, but only got strike back,"

An energy protecting a thing or place already common in cultivator world.

"Is there a person control it?" Wei Wuxian shake his head.

Jiang Cheng frowned. He never heard an energy attacking people without someone control it. He stood up, followed by Wei Wuxian. Both of them stared each other.

"Alright, only this time. I don't know why it has to be my concern as it happen at Gusu,"

He grab his Sandu. Wei Wuxian jumped on his shidi back. Tighten his grip before his shidi strike Zidian towards him. Jiang Cheng face turn dark as Wei Wuxian action almost made him fall. He took a deep breath before Sandu fly both of them to Gusu.

As they nearly arrive the forest, a big semicircle or barricade in various colour appeared in front of their eyes. Big enough to cover half of Caiyi City. Plus, both of them felt a strong energy came from that thing.

The elders of Gusu Lan, Lan Qiren, Twin Jades of Gusu and few of young disciple of Gusu were playing the inquiry as Two Pride of Yunmeng came to the commotion place. A string of blood visible both side Lan Qiren and elders mouth. Sweat covered on Twin Jades of Gusu foreheads. They put themselves far enough from barricade.

"Lan Zhan," Wei Wuxian rush to Lan Wangji ignoring Lan Qiren's glare as both of them landed. Lan Wangji hugged his wife.

"Lan Zhan. I know you've being tried like whole day to inquiry that thing. But I've got Jiang Cheng to help us----"

Jiang Cheng was looking at the barricade in front of him as his shixiong talking to his husband. Ignoring the eyes of Lan except the love birds stuck at him.

"Sect Leader Jiang,"

Jiang Cheng glared at his right where Lan Xichen stood next to him with smile on his face. CLOSE enough with a single movement that can make their elbows touch each other.

"Sect Leader Lan. What is actually happen?"

"Last night, the disciples with Wangji and Young Master Wei were night hunt when they accidently found this energy. They tried to eliminate the energy but got struck back instead. Uncle, the elders and I knew this commotion tried inquiry ever since last night,"

"Which means you and the others didn't sleep nearly a day,"

"That's right. Are concern about me?"

A faded blush appeared on his face. Jiang Cheng tried to cover it with his hair band.

"It is obviously have more than one person tried inquiry that thing,"

Lan Xichen smile even wider although there have sarcasm sound from Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng heart nearly stop when the first Twin Jades of Gusu smile toward him. Wei Wuxian cough loudly as his eyeing both of them. Especially Lan Xichen. Brother-in-law or not, no one can hurt his shidi.

Jiang Cheng ignored it. As he looked back at the barricade, his ears caught a sound of bell. Jingling softly. His heart told him it's inside the barricade. As his head told him not to go near the barricade, his heart told him to go near it. He though carefully and stepped near the barricade. As the distance between them decrease, the sound of bell became louder and louder. The bell stop jingled as Jiang Cheng stood in front of the energy.

"Jiang Cheng?"

"Sect Leader Jiang?"

Wei Wuxian and Lan Xichen called him. Instead facing them, Jiang Cheng raised his right hand and touch the barricade.

Out of blue, the barricade created a hole where Jiang Cheng touched. Big enough for a person walk through it. The sound of bell jingled again. He walked through the hole.

Wei Wuxian and the others that still in shocked condition when the hole created. As it's welcoming the grumpy Sandu Shengshou. But when they saw Jiang Cheng step through the hole, Lan Xichen, the person who's nearest to Jiang Cheng tried to stop him. The hole suddenly disappeared along with Jiang Cheng.

"CHENGCHENG! JIANG CHENG!"

Wei Wuxian panicked and afraid. He can't let his shidi hurt again as he promise to Jing Fengmian and himself to take care of him. Jiang Cheng is the only family he have. Aside Lan Wangji of course. He threw the talisman fire towards the barricade. But it struck back at him. Lan Wangji notice the energy struck to his husband quickly strike his qugin before it reach to both of them.

"Wei Ying, calm down," Lan Zhan hug and hold Wei Wuxian hands as he tried to play Chengian.

"Jiang Cheng! Jiang Cheng! I can't let him hurt again Lan Zhan! We need to get him out of there!" Wei Wuxian getting anxious.

Lan Xichen tighten his fist, as he was the closest Jiang Cheng. As his worried fill in his heart and Wei Wuxian tried to get rid of Lan Wangji hug, the energy from barricade staring become weak and dimmer. It slowly dimmer and disappeared and there was Jiang Cheng. Unconscious. Laid on the flower bed. Beside him were a sword and a hair pin. Both of them have blue and purple colour with identical shape of twelve small circle surrounding a big pearl on scabbard and the hairpin.

"Chengcheng!"

"Jiang Wanyin!"

What made Wei Wuxian stop from rushing to his shidi was Lan Xichen ran and knelt next to Jiang Cheng. Holding him as he is a precious to him. Lan Xichen action made Wei Wuxian in rage. But he knew he can't follow his rage as his shidi still unconscious.

"Xichen, get Sect Leader Jiang to Cloud Recesses. He needs medical help," Lan Qiren said as he saw his nephew tried to transfer his spiritual energy to Jiang Cheng.

"Yes, uncle,"

One of the disciple of Gusu sect brought both sword and hairpin to Cloud Recesses as all of them depart. All except Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji.

Lan Wangji tighten his hug. His wife were shaking, either rage or worry fill in his body. Lan Wangji chest were wet as Wei Wuxian buried his face to his husband chest, hug him back.

It's being four hours after Jiang Cheng went unconscious. Wei Wuxian kept visit his shidi that place at one of guest room. Each time he visit, there was Lan Xichen. Sat patiently next to Jiang Cheng. Playing Liebing for Jiang Cheng to make him recover faster.

"Brother, uncle wants you at Munshi," Lan Wangji said as he came with Wei Wuxian.

Lan Xichen stop played and nod. Wei Wuxian glared at Lan Xichen as he walked past him. He face to Lan Wangji. Althought Lan Wangji purely blank but he knows his husband tried to ease his rage. Wei Wuxian smile and kiss his husband before Lan Wangji follow his brother.

"I can't believe both of you kissed in front of me as I awake,"

Wei Wuxian startled as the voice spoke behind him. He looked to the owner of the voice. Jiang Cheng were awake, wide open with frown.

"You made us worried, shimei~~~~ what is going on your head during the commotion?" Wei Wuxian sat next to Jiang Cheng helping him to sit.

"Don't do that again. It is not you that just when through things without thinking,"

Jiang Cheng looked into Wei Wuxian eyes.

Worried.

Relived.

Happy.

Love.

"How long?"

"Four hours,"

Both of them stared each other.

Munshi;

Lan Qiren, the elders, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji were inquiry the sword and hairpin. Neither the sword nor the hairpin respond. It was like both of them were lifeless thing. Didn't have any energy or spirit at all.

"Brother,"

All of them stop inquiry. Lan Xichen didn't know what to do. The only answer were relied on unconscious Jiang Cheng.

The door of Munshi brutally open. There were Two Pride of Yunmeng.

"Wei Wuxian!"

Lan Qiren furious. Wei Wuxian only grin.

"Sorry, couldn't help it,"

"Idiot,"

"Chengcheng~~~~~," Wei Wuxian pouted.

Lan Xichen step closer Jiang Cheng.

"Sect Leader Jiang, you awake," Lan Xichen smile.

"Yes, with a welcoming shameless scene," Jiang Cheng glared at two love birds.

"Sect Leader Jiang,"

Jiang Cheng gave Lan Qiren and the elders bow. Lan Qiren dismissed the elders of Gusu and lead Jiang Cheng to his study room. Two Jades of Gusu and Wei Wuxian followed them.

"Sect Leader Jiang, please alight us what was really happen when you gone inside the barricade," Lan Qiren said as all of them sat around his table and served the tea.

"I don't know why I want go through the barricade. All I've heard was a sound of bell. I can't explained how would I heard it but it does. When I walked to the sound of the bell, there're a sword and hairpin. Surrounding with a light. As I reached them, there were a scene. The owner of the sword and hairpin was a young woman. And that's the only I know before I knocked out," The other silent when heard from Jiang Cheng view. Lan Qiren sighed.

"It's better we wrap up for today. We have being using our spiritual energy for the whole day," Lan Xichen said as he noticed his uncle looked exhausted.

"I agreed. We will deal with it tomorrow," The young cultivators bow to Lan Qiren before exit the study room.

"Sect Leader Jiang, let me show your room for the night," Lan Xichen offered. Jiang Cheng was about to decline as Wei Wuxian replied for his behalf.

"Jiang Cheng have some documents to take care of. And it is my idea to get help from Jiang Cheng. I will bring him back to Lotus Pier," Wei Wuxian stood next to his brother. Look at Lan Xichen with a warning and rage eyes.

"But Ying-didi-,"

"It is true what he said. I have to get back Yunmeng as I left with a short notice to my right man," Wei Wuxian relieved Jiang Cheng agreed.

"It almost dusk," Lan Xichen smile looked stiff. The love birds noticed it but Jiang Cheng oblivious about it.

"Which have two hours from now," Jiang Cheng said straight forward. His arrogant leader vibe stood out. Lan Xichen nodded as the other stubborn not to stay for a night.

"Of course, please accept our compliment for helping us during the commotion,"

"No need. I apologize but I have to go right now. Have a good rest Zewu-Jun," Jiang Cheng left with Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji after they bow each other.

Lan Xichen only watched them flying with their swords. Exception Wei Wuxian hugging his husband as they rode on Bichen.

"You too, my love,"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.1K 133 9
Jiang Cheng, courtesy name, Jiang Wanyin - is the only son of Jiang Fengmian, also known as the Sect Leader of the Yunmeng region and Yu Ziyuan, also...
28.1K 1.1K 25
in which a story where meng yao and his sworn brothers try to find cultivation partners. but for xichen and jiang cheng, their dating life only forms...
50K 4.6K 60
Wen RuoHan is defeated and Wei WuXian lies in the courtyard of the Fire Palace as if dead. The Healers can't detect his Golden Core because of the ma...
30.9K 1.9K 20
Wei Wuxian arrived for guest lectures to the Cloud Recesses. However, Lan Wangji quickly notices, that there is something strange about the Yunmeng J...