Frost Bitten: Loki x fem!Read...

By 221b_blogger101

[CRINGE WARNING: wrote this a long time ago, so it contains a lot of stuttering and stuff but I will edit it... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2 - Loki Laufeyson.
Chapter 3 - Breakfast
Chapter 4 - Night time talk
Chapter 5 - Surprise
Chapter 6 - Books
Chapter 7 - Heat
Chapter 8 - Snow
Chapter 9 - Prank wars
Chapter 10 - Prank wars pt.2
Part 11 - Attack
Chapter 12 - Asgard
Chapter 13 - Skaði
Chapter 14 - Training grounds
Chapter 15 - The secret garden
Chapter 16 - The ball
Chapter 17 - A day with a god
Chapter 19 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 20 - His caring side
Chapter 21 - Captured
Chapter 22 - Jonathan Vain
Chapter 23 - Burnt to blue
Chapter 24 - Recovery
Chapter 25 - Phalanx
Chapter 26 - Too many
NEW BOOK!
ART OF Y/N
Y/n's suit (digital)

Chapter 18 - Back to Midgard

27.5K 885 2.2K
By 221b_blogger101

You woke up to sunlight beaming through the curtains of your room, you tried to move but realize there were a pair of arms wrapped around you. You smile and snuggle back up to your boyfriend. "Morning, love," He says into the crook of your neck. You giggle and turn around to face him. He places a kiss on your forehead as his eyes stay closed.

"Wanna wake up?" You question him with a smile

"Why wake up when I can spend all day in bed with you," he mumbles, you chuckle and get up from the bed, walking over to the closet Loki teleports in front of you, grabs you by the waist and carries you over his shoulder. You squeal and start to slap his back telling him to put you down. He flops you on the bed and takes you into his arms.

"Let me get dressed!" You whine. "We'll be leaving after breakfast! I have to shower!"

"Can I at least join you?" He grins with his eyes still closed. You giggle and make your way to the bathroom.

"Ya sure," His eyes shoot open and he scrambles to the bathroom. You quickly shut the door in his face. "In your dreams!" You hear him groan. "Don't you dare think about teleporting!" You laugh and take off your clothes.

~~~

"Are you ready?" Loki holds you tight as you wave goodbye to Heimdall. Laying your head on his chest you felt the pull of the Bifrost take over your senses. It was a quick while until you landed on the hard ground of the helipad. Loki kisses your forehead and holds your hands. You giggle and look around to see the team making their way over. Shit. They must've seen that. Tony and Natasha smirked while Bucky and Steve looked pissed. Clint was trying to hold back his laughter and Vision paid Wanda $10. Bruce turned green around the edges while Nat quickly calmed him.

"H-Hey guys!" You quickly engulf Nat and Tony in a hug. Nat goes up to your ear and whispers.

"You have to tell me everything," You blush and chuckle awkwardly.

"Steve owes me $20," Tony laughs. You roll your eyes.

"You bet on me?" All he does is shrug and engulf you in another hug. "Missed you, kid,"

"Missed you too, old man," He steps back and gives you a shocked expression.

"They're the old men!" Tony points towards Loki, Thor, Steve, and Bucky. 

"Y/n..." Tony mouths a 'good luck' as Steve walks up to you with a stern face.

"Look before you give me your boring lecture about this let me just say-"

"-I missed you," Steve gives you a big bear hug. "And I'm not going to kill you... I'm going to kill him," You stop the hug and punch Steve in the arm lightly. He chuckles and lets you go greet Bucky. Before you could do anything Bucky walks away. What was that-? Quickly Wanda tackles you to the ground. 

"Woah! Calm down, red!" Wanda just laughs and holds you down more. 

"I missed you," She says, delighted with your return.

"As have I," Vision says from above Wanda. You quickly turn around and hug Bruce and Clint who waited with their arms open. 

"Don't go hulk on me, Doctor," You say smiling into the hug.

"Only to smash Loki into bits," he says. You see over his shoulder, the look of pure terror on Loki's face. You smile and mouth 'I won't let that happen' Loki's face softens. After your greetings, everyone greeted the god of thunder with big hugs. However, there was one person missing.

"Where is spidey?"

"Yes, where is the man of spiders? I would like to give him the biggest hug!" Thor smiles.

"The kid should be here right about now-"

"Hello, Mr. Stark, Miss Romanoff, Doctor Banner, Mr. Barton, Miss Maximoff, Mr. Vision, Mr. Rogers, Mr. Odinson, Mr. Laufeyson, and Mrs. Laufeyson," You immediately blush crimson, so does Loki.

"Peter!" you slap the boy's arm. You glare at Tony who just smirks and shrugs it off.

"Woah! I'm kidding, no need for violence! This is a no violence zone," he smiles and takes you into a hug. You hug him back, he pulls away and goes to greet Thor. After his hug with Thor, he faces Loki and gives him a big hug. Loki tenses up, his hands go up above the boy's head, he looks at you for help, you just mimick hugging him back, and that's what Loki does.

"Ok, enough of that, Reindeer games," Tony gets between the two of them and brings peter back. Loki smiles fondly at the boy while Tony glares.

~~~

You entered your newly made room. The walls were painted Y/F/C and the bed was as soft as the clouds. The floor had a fluffy carpet and a bunch of stuffed animals was placed on a couch next to a big bookshelf with plenty of new books. You had a vanity next to your bed and a desk by the door that had a lamp with plenty of stationery.

"So... spill!" Nat and Wanda had suddenly barged into your room the moment you were alone... along with vision and most likely clint in the vents.

"Well... it was... amazing! it was like cinderella!" Wanda squealed as Nat smirked, Vision just stood in the corner. "We were dancing and I ran off because well... I can't dance as you all know... and I went to this secret garden I found like a day or so before, apparently, he knew about it too so that's where he went. I was reading a book and he suddenly scares me and I'm apologizing profusely then... he kisses me!" Wanda squeals in delight and falls back on the bed.

"This is like a fairytale!" She exclaims.

"I know!" Nat puts her hands together and sighs.

"Then I ask him why he keeps kissing me-"

"Hold on hold on he has kissed you before?!" Wanda's mouth drops. you shrug.

"Like three times..." You make a meh face and continue with your story. "Anyways, I ask him why he keeps kissing me and then I start to confess my feelings and then he does to then literally he says 'I want you to be mine' and to that, I was obviously shocked," You stop and take a deep breath then continue. "because I was so shocked he thought that maybe I didn't want a relationship so he starts to leave but I take his hand and peck him on the lip telling him I wanted to be his, then he lifts me in the air and spins me around like in the movies..." You fall back onto the bed with Wanda. 

"Awwwww," You hear the muffled voice of Clint through the vents, he sees that you've spotted him and crawls away.

~the next day~

"Hey, Bucky!" You say the next morning when you see the super solider pass. He gives no reaction and ignores you. "What's up with him?" You say when Steve walks past.

"Bucky? He was fine just now, what happened?"

"I'm not sure," You mumble. You walk into the living room and see Loki and Peter talking. "What's up my guys?" you smile and plop down on the couch next to Loki, snuggling up next to him.

"No, lovey-dovey stuff, this is a Christian household," Peter says causing you to laugh.

"I was not aware that there was a set religion to the tower," Loki says confused. You shake your head and sigh.

"It's nothing to worry about," Loki nods and kisses your head. "So what are you guys doing?"

"I'm showing Loki Tik Tok," Your eyes widen and you take the phone away from Peter.

"Nope, not in this Christian household," Peter groans and tries to take the phone from you with no success.

~the next day~

"What's up, Buckeroo?" You lean on the frame of the gym door to see Bucky suddenly packing away quickly.

"Nothing," He leaves the gym and goes to the elevator.

"What the hell?"

~again, the next day~

"Hey, Barnes," You wave at the winter soldier, who was at the elevator. He just turns away and walks in without another word.

"Ok this is getting ridiculous!" 

~~~

What's wrong with buckeroo? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
See you lovelies next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 19.6K 32
[CONTAINS SMUT] ❗️18+❗️ ~~~ A new villain by the name of Maestra has arrived in New York. Her real name is Y/n L/n, she is the goddess of music and i...
442K 14.4K 41
LokiXReader Fanfic. Bit of a Slow burner, compared to some I have read ❤️. When Y/N is caught up in an avengers mission concerning Hydra, she is no l...
1.1M 39K 42
As the Avengers personal witch you were bombarded with task and favours daily. Most of the time you didn't mind but took joy in causing chaos and pra...
437K 23.2K 51
[This was written before the release of Loki] ~~~ A date at the museum turns to you falling through a portal towards what you thought was a dream of...