The Fake Girlfriend

By KayleeLAUREN93

When fans start asking questions about Taehyung and Jungkook being something other than just good friends. Ma... More

Hi
Chapter One

Chapter Two

35 2 0
By KayleeLAUREN93

I was almost unsure how I'd managed to end up in this situation, where my world now revolved around succeeding to portray a picture that was false and fake to millions all over the world. But I couldn't afford to slip up or make a mistake, there was too much riding on this.

Being contacted to be a group members fake girlfriend to hide the fact that this person was dating someone within the group, was not something I ever thought I'd find myself doing. But I desperately needed the money and it was too good of a deal to turn down.

I'd always admired the group, I wasn't obsessively crazy over them but I really respected them as artists and the work that they did as humanitarians. But what can I say they're an infectious group of guys with infectious choreography, and I'd be a lying if I didn't say they weren't all I was listening to currently since they'd dropped their latest album.

I nervously checked my appearance in the mirror one last time before grabbing my car keys and heading out to my car to drive to the office for this morning's meeting. Of course, even my outfit wasn't my own, BigHit entertainment made sure to control every aspect of this fake relationship, even before my first official meeting with the CEO, going as far as filling to legally change my name, but that hadn't bothered me I'd do anything right now I didn't have time to delay anymore. I sigh clearing my head and accelerating as the light changed green.

I myself would normally choose comfort over image but I no longer controlled my image they did, I was dressed in a suspender skirt and a cute blouse I guess that was almost a perk of this whole thing clothing was always already selected for me. Putting my car in park I sigh once more drawing in the courage to get out of the car and head into the building, walking up to the woman sitting at the front desk, I pulled a fake smile on to my face.

"Hi, I'm here to see Mr. Park, I have a meeting at 10:30." I smiled.

"Your Name." she asked with a sneer.

"Choi MinSeo." I replied dropping my smile hoping to be sent on my way.

"Floor 12." she growled dropping a pass on the bench immediately turning away from me.

I walked away towards the elevator slipping the visitor pass around my neck and pushing the call button. I stepped into the elevator once the doors opened taking in a large breath of air, I was feeling rather displeased with her treatment towards me there was no reason for her to act so rudely.

I pushed the thoughts of her out of my mind glancing at my reflection and fixing my hair, I was so unbelievably nervous about this, meeting them. I really wanted to make a good impression towards them. It would also help in the long run if we all felt comfortable with one another. But little did I know that was going to be the last thing on their minds.

The doors opened on the designated floor I placed a smile on my face once again and pulled back my shoulders and held my head high stepping out and glancing at the woman sitting at the desk to the right of the huge closed doors I was sure I was going to step through.

She smiled at me her smile beckoning me forward and I thanked god that not everybody around here was rude.

"Hi Choi MinSeo?" She questioned me taking in my appearance.

"Yeah that's me" I smiled. She busied herself at the desk pressing what looked like an intercom of some sort.

she paused to wait for a reply

"Send her in" the person spoke back.

"You're fine to head straight through" she said pointing towards the door I earlier questioned. I smiled towards her silently thanking her, before turning my sights onto the large doors.

I stopped before walking in. Taking in one final deep breath I turn the handle and push the door open. Everyone had turned around to look at me as I entered the room mixed expressions on all their faces none that looked very happy to see me except Mr. Park, who beckoned me too the empty arm chair to his left facing the group.

I nervously gulp taking a seat facing the group of disgruntled faces before me. This wasn't what I was expecting to walk into. I mean I did expect this response, but by the looks on their faces they'd only just been informed. I expected their management would've been told at an earlier stage, but I guess that wasn't the case. From that fact alone, I knew my job was going to twice as hard as I originally suspected.

I couldn't blame the group, I was somebody no one knew who was suddenly going to become a part of their lives. For the next six months at least, that being my current contract length with the company.

Let's not forget I was going to become the first girl to be publicly associated with the members of BTS. It was going to cause problems not only publicly for the group but also privately It wouldn't be easy no matter who the person was to see your partner with someone else. To think of all the interviews where my name would be brought out and they'd have to lie about it. I really felt for the person who would have to watch their partner gush about a fake relationship their having with someone else from the sideline. I broke out of my thoughts once Mr. Park started to introduce me

"Boys this is Choi MinSeo, she'll be the one dating Taehyung" he stated in a matter of fact manner.

I was suddenly scared that he was the one id be "dating", I hadn't been told who it was going when signing the contract being told id find out at later date. At the time I hadn't really cared but now I was terrified. Looking towards him I noticed Taehyung and Jungkook's hands interlaced together. So they must be the ones Im covering for. I guess that explains why Jungkook seems like he wants to kill me.

Jungkook had the deadliest look on his face. I don't think ive ever received a look so harsh in my life, he looked like he was contemplating my death, I mean I couldn't blame the guy I'd probably feel the same, but I didn't want him to think I was a threat to his relationship or the group, I was just here to play my part. While Taehyung didn't even glance at me.

I gave a nervous wave to the rest of the group, receiving glares in return. I studied their faces, Seokjin had a frustrated look on his face, Namjoon looked angry, Jimin stared at me with a glare, Yoongi looked annoyed but I wasn't sure if it was directed towards me as he always looked annoyed in media appearances.

The only person who looked like they weren't about to kill me was Hoseok, he looked around at his band mates in shock and disbelief. I couldn't take their harsh glares any longer so I glanced at random objects around the room not wanting to see the threats of my life on their faces any longer.

All I wanted was to get on with this meeting and get this over and done with. I was daydreaming about going back to bed and laying there for the rest of the day once this meeting concluded, wanting to relaxing away from the stares of hate. I was brought back out of my thoughts when Jungkook spoke, my attention going back to the group that now looked in Jungkook's direction.

"You're really serious about this then" Jungkook asked ignoring my presence.

"Yes, in fact we're going to get straight to work. Taehyung will be taking Minseo to dinner within the week, we'll be tipping off the media so you might want to spend some time before then practising your roles." Mr. Park stated. Well I guess that ruined my plans for the week, I was almost shocked they wanted us to start so soon I thought they would've at least given us a bit of time to get to know each other a bit more first and have everything finalised.

"This is unbelievable why is this even necessary, I don't need to date some stupid girl who's only in it for the fame and money. I'll take the heat off our relationship just don't make us do this." Taehyung yelled finally glancing up his eyes meeting mine with a burning hatred.

To say that statement hurt me would be an understatement, it hurt me quite a lot partly because what he was saying was true. I could care less for the fame but I did need the money and desperately, though I liked to believe that my reasons were justified. So I tried to push any negative thoughts from my mind.

"Your relationship is too close to getting out now, you should have kept the relationship more private to begin with now we have to cover the tracks. As always guys nice seeing you all but I have a meeting at a 11 and this meeting's running late, your manager knows all the details and will be checking in later on, get to work. MinSeo will be joining you guys back to your dorm but I need a word if you could all wait outside" Mr. Park stated dismissing everybody. 

Everyone left their seats bitterly,

Miss Choi just a few small details I need to explain before you leave, Firstly we have your temporary apartment unfortunately it is running behind schedule for completion and it won't be ready for at least a couple of days, in the meantime you'll be staying with the boys until it is set up which should give you enough time to break any tension between you and the group. These are the keys for your apartment, the boys manager will inform you when its completed, your outfits have been prearranged and are all set up, it'll only be a couple of minutes away from their dorm"

"I understand, but I don't think it'll be good to put it us together so soon, I'll be invading their privacy straight away. They already don't seem happy with my presence I just think it would be smarter for me to be away for them for the first couple of days so they still have some level of privacy and comfort" I stated concerned with his judgement of the situation

"Miss Choi are you really questioning my judgement in this matter you have me second guessing if you're really the right girl for this job"

"No sir I'm sorry I just wanted to tell you my opinion of the situation sir" I stuttered knowing I really shouldn't have said anything, but I couldn't just leave quietly I had to open my big mouth.

"We aren't paying you for your opinion, I don't want your opinion, just keep quiet and look pretty for the cameras. Ill also need your car keys, your car isn't something we factored into your image for the media to see so in place I'll be giving you this credit card, this is for groceries and transportation, you'll get your car back at the end of the contract."

I bowed towards him, handing over my car key of course I didn't want all this I wanted to drive myself around but it was all part of the contract and I didn't really have a choice anymore.

Now I don't need to remind you to get this done, you know what will happen if this doesn't work out" He uttered giving me a stern glare.

"Yes, sir you can count on me sir" I reluctantly stated turning my back and heading out the office doors. The boys were nowhere in sight, just a short man in their place who introduced himself as the manager Dongjun. Who ended up walking me out of the building and to a van waiting outside.

I sighed reluctantly getting in the front of the van so I wasn't taking the heat of their glares head on.

I sighed deeply thinking to myself.

Its only six months you can do this Minseo, you have too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 5.5K 99
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
982K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
158K 4.5K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...