Mad Love (Harlivy version)

By Happyjams123

I do not own these characters and I did not make the first 6 chapters I'm changing it into what I wish happe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 10

3.7K 115 57
By Happyjams123

It had been two months talking to the joker. He would tell the same story's or he'd change it up and play it out. Until the last session Harley had with him. He asked her a question she couldn't get out of her head. "Why are you trying to help us?" She didn't exactly know why. He was the main reason for being there, but she had gotten distracted. She was walking into the main hallway that led directly to the jokers room. Every time she walked in there she had the need to look around just in case. "What are you looking for doc?" He asked with the grimiest smile. He had some type of plan. "I'm not searching for a thing." She sat down in the couch behind her. "Go a ahead lay down. Doctor Quinzel." He said it in a way that quite literally short circuited her brain, she felt almost hypnotized again. "Wow that hatter freak was right; I said your sur name and now your all hears." He chuckled. "Wh..what are you t-talking about." Harley had stumbled over her words and she felt like her head was suddenly to heavy to carry so she laid down. "Let's make a deal doctor." He fixed himself in his seat crossing his legs. "Maybe you want freedom, a place where you won't have to worry about a thing. You also want to know how someone insane thinks. It's your dream right?" He slowly lead her into a deep dark hole in his mind. "If you do, meet me in the electric room. Your the only doctor who understands what it's like to feel like me. Hurt and alone for all of these years." The joker stood up and gave the girl a hug. That's all it took. What Tetch did during the night they were caught and Harley was asleep he made sure Harley would listen to everything Joker said once he said Dr. Quinzel. It was his plan after all.
/

Harley found herself walking into the room, there had been a shoot out in Arkham. A jail break while everyone was out. Except Harley and the few guards, they had thought while Harley was there, there wasn't much to worry about anymore. She hid in the room where she found Joker and his henchmen with masks on there was also a girl who happened to almost look exactly like Harley. "Where gonna fake your death, right after I do a little reconstruction." His voice had changed at the end again it was dark and intimidating but Harley wasn't really intimidated. She later down and placed the towel in her mouth. He chuckled. "You guys should be this obedient. I'll have to ask Jervis to do a number on you guys." He continued to laugh maniacally, when he looked down at the blond he gently placed the metal to the sides of her head, "it's only gonna feel like a bunch of pain for 3 minutes." She looked up at him and nodded. Then it happened the jolt of electricity washed through her brain she thought she deserved it so she took it. For all of the patents that had to go through the same thing. Once he finished he took off the girl glasses and put them on the other blond. "Do you want to do the honors. This is the girl you told me about, she ruined your world remember. The thing you loved the most." It was almost if the man was whispering closely in her ear. She took in every detail and her eyes suddenly went dark. They took off the tape that was on her mouth. "Wait Harleen... don't do the is...we're friends right." The woman begged but the only thing Harley was filled with was anger and frustration. They forcefully laid the woman down and strapped her. She was trying to rip everything off but it wasn't working. Harley forcefully placed the metal on the sides of her head and raised the voltage up to 100. She practically blew the girls brains out and turned it into mesh. She was shaking and she had been holding the button for a good 5 minutes before she stopped to look at the forever unconscious woman. "Here, it's not good to let the dead suffer so give her a smile." His mouth curled up widely handing Harley a scalpel. She placed the sharp tool at the corner of her mouth and went up slowly then she did the other side. While she did this she had her own smile on her face. "That's perfect now let's go." Before Harley could get a word out everything suddenly went dark but the voice of the Joker whispered in her ear, "don't want the cameras to see your still alive. Weeeereee heading to the fountain of trust so I can really trust you." He cackled.
//

Selena and Pamela had been watching TV after a long day of work. One of the coworkers purposely spilled all of his food and made a mess for Pamela to clean up since she wouldn't go on a date with him, so he called her villainess trash. For Selena she simply said yes to the man and stole most of his money without leaving any traces. The tv light gazed against their skin pulling them in when Pamela turned to the news. "Unfortunately, Arkham had an attack." Selena and Pamela both looked at each other worried. "Sadly the doctor who we thought would change the society was killed on the premises." It showed "Harley's" body with a bleeding smile and her head had dark marks on the side of her head. "She goes by the name Harleen Quinzel. It looks like the Joker didn't much like her, Joe what do you think about this?"

"I think there's no way in saving the Joker at this point. Dr. Leland herself is crying, she told us if that man were to come back she would send him to Gotham state prison. Harleen must have been a serious influence on the woman to see her breakdown like this." As Pamela and Selena watched it was as if the things Harley taught them simply didn't last because the one thing on their slate was revenge. Pamela herself even began to feel herself cry, she wanted to see more of Harley.

After that night early in the morning when Pamela had to go to work, the man began to taunt her. "Seems like the only person who saved your life died last night. I mean she obviously wasn't a good psychiatrist if she got herself killed so easily." The man chuckled.
"That must mean your not perfectly sane are ya. It was just a lie. You were probably the one that helped out last night." He shook his head. Pamela was squeezing the mops handle in her hand roughly to the point her hands began to turn red but her skin slowly turned green and her eyes weren't a sweet green they had turned into the darkest emerald color they practically looked black. "See she's still the same freak as last time." He pointed not expecting the girl to immerse kill him with the cactus that sat on his desk. It sprouted up high and with the flick of Ivy's hand it went straight through his chest leaving a smile on her face. "At least I don't have to heat him speak anymore." She looked around at everyone in shock and began to chuckle. "I quit!" She jumped out into the street but a flower had bloomed enlarging itself to protect Ivy's landing. "Thank you baby." She pet the the plant hopping off of it gentle not to hurt it's petals. Catwoman stood there in shock. "She's on her period, and finding out the love of her life died wasn't the best either." She hopped out the window right behind her.
//

Villains were arising back up after Harley's "death" "You know what my mother always said before I killed her. There's always a new beginning after death." He smiled. "But then again it didn't seem to work out for her after all." He shrugged guiding the girl up a staircase into the room where the acid he fell in was. It was were the joker rebirth was. She also noticed how he had never talked much of her mother. "Why'd you kill your mother?" She boldly asked. "She didn't ever listen to me. After I told her, her ex boyfriend tried to play with me." He rolled his eyes. Harley didn't think something like that would happen to him. "I fell in here when I was weak, and the second I fell in here I felt invincible. It was like a one hit at a drug that would never go away." He smiled. "Now it's your turn to go." His smile grew wider, he was planning to simply leave her for dead since he thought he had gotten lucky because he got rescued by the man he was fixated on and loved the most. Batman. He wanted for Batman to be close to death and for him to save him for once. "Wait, I cant swim." She warned. "Oh well. I guess you'll have to learn." He cackled pushing the girl in. He didn't need her, but for some reason the girl made him feel...guilty. Like she had to live for his sake and die at someone else's hands.

Harley felt her self plummeting down into the pit of acid, it looked sort of like pudding. The wind felt like it was trying to catch her but failed to at every layer. It scraped against her skin until she had finally fell into the acid before taking a deep breath. She could feel the acid eating away at her skin it sizzled through her, but it was calming, like if you take a hot bath and jump into it as quickly as possible not to feel the burn. She kept her eyes closed hoping it didn't seep into her eyes and make her go blind she tried to swim up not realizing she was swimming down, when she touched the bottom she turn back up. She heard the voice deep inside her once again. 'Your not truly yourself unless you let go of everything, you have nothing to loose.' But her arms felt weak until there was another feeling of motion in the acid, she was being pulled up. She took in a breath and opened her eyes. "Puddin?" She smiled. He looked like pudding. She looked at the man who held her in his arms and he kissed her, she felt the need to immediately kiss him back. She could taste the acid go into her mouth it was sweet and it gave her a strange drive to do the impossible, the acid flew through her bloodstream like a burst of unlimited adrenaline.

He helped her out and she helped pull him out. Since he didn't really want to kill her. He felt like he should put her in some good use. "You wanna have some fun!" He cheered. "Yeah whatever ya' want puddin'." She smiled back. Insanity wasn't what you'd say Harley was, she felt free like a caged bird that was finally able to let out its wings and fly freely.
/

When he said fun she didn't think it meant robbing a thrift shop. He told her to pick out a costume something that wouldn't give her away. She saw what looked like a jester outfit, she thought it was perfect if she was going to be working alongside the clown prince of Gotham. When he invited her to his hideout she saw two large hyenas laughing and waiting for meat. "Their adorable." She ran over to the two of them being stopped by Joker "You have to feed them first before they chow down on you like their next meal." Harley nodded and walked around to find the refrigerator and hand them two large steaks. She flopped it down in front of the two. "Bud an Lou. Tats wut I'll call ya." Harley smiled rushing over to pet the two. Joker scrunched his eyebrows watching the girl do something he'd never seen any of his henchmen do. Usually people would be afraid of them except her. "Come on honey daddy wants to play." He smiled through his words.

••••••

It had been a year since the day of Harley's rebirth, every day was like Halloween they got money like candy practically handed to them and they wore outfits that nobody knew who they were.

Even though some of Harley's skin was a beached color and her hair was now platinum blond. She painted her face white to match his complexion. When they were out on missions to kill the bat Joker would become furious with Harley when she ruined plans. The last argument they had was because Harley didn't grab enough money. Things like that would always piss him off and he'd give her bruises she didn't much like to talk about, but she always forgave him. Though some of the time he pushed her to hard almost breaking a bone. She wanted to hurt him back but everything he told her he'd been though would always flash through her mind. The upside was when Harley was there they had never been caught by the bat until the night he ran her into the ocean leaving her for the bat to take her. He would disappear like a magician. That night was her first time going back to Arkham Dr. Leland was waiting for the new patient.
/

Ivy took her name back as the plant woman people called Poison Ivy. Selena betrayed her for a diamond that was worth 600grand. She sold out her hideout to the Bat and now she was sitting right back in front of the tv in Arkham Asylum. She hated this place since...Harley's death. Coming back there brought back memories. She despised all humans since, the psychiatrist that spoke to her tried to ask about her past but all she did was put a small dosage of toxins into her with a kiss. She drank something causing her to not only be toxic to men but women as well. She wouldn't let dumb emotions control her so she turned everything off people were nothing but insects. She watched the tv of Jokers hench woman being takin into custody at the asylum. She was sought to be as crazy as him but since she was a woman men thought she was less scary until she killed a thousand people after thinking she was a fraud on national television. She whacked people with the large hammer she had as well. Though Ivy did enjoy revenge on humans Joker was the top of the list. His little sidekick could have left an open window into his cage where she could end him for good with all the fire he sets on her babies. She could feel the screams of despair when they were burned alive. It would be the perfect time.
//

Harley was smiling brightly she hadn't seen that place in a while. Arkham where she met her puddin' though she did have a scrambled brain about the other few patients she had. She couldn't really remember much of them but she did remember Selena and Crane and the others she spoke to, but their chats were kinda fuzzy as well. Harley had stopped smiling while she was walking. Then she stood there of all the years she was in there she didn't have much memories and she wanted to see them. "Hey jester let's go." Batman yanked her arm. Batman was mixed in there too, but she didn't know what they talked about. "Wait. Don hurt a lady." She growled pulling back. "I jus rememba' stuf' hère an you were there." She explained out loud. Batman looked over at her confused. He had thought she'd never been there before. He didn't think he met her either. "Maybe it's jus a dream I had." She began to laugh maniacally, but Batman thought it was kind of odd. He wanted to see what the woman looked like behind the mask.

While they walked in Dr. Leland told him she'd take care of her but Batman told her he wanted to see what she looked like first. "Oh okay." She walked the snickering girl into the room where they took photos. "Joan? He said yo were dead?" Harley looked up.
The doctor looked over at Batman and at the jester. "What is your name?" Joan asked lifting up the girls hat. "My name is Harley. Harleen quinzel but I go by Harley Quinn after my rebirth." She chuckled, she began laughing uncontrollably but for some reason she was also crying. Batman and Joan looked at each other confused and in shock. "This was supposed to be his greatest joke." She continued to laugh. "That's why he wanted me to get caught. My puddin's hilarious." She looked like she was crying at this point. "Harley?" Joan grabbed the girl hugged her. It was like she saw a ghost. "But you were dead? I saw your body." Joan explained. "That wasn't me. I killed her to look like me. He told me to do it. He said it was my rebirth" Harley explained smiling. Joan pushed her away. "What did he do to you?" Joan asked. "He let me see what he saw. The way he looked at the world." She continued, "it may look like a world of chaos in your view but when you look at it in his eyes it's profoundly beautiful."
Joan shook her head, "no Harleen what makes killing innocent people beautiful."
/

Joan had seen all of the cuts and bruises the joker had given her. She was surprised how easily the girl could move. Batman saw the images of the girls scars when he left that Joan thought should be good to see. She had been through a lot and Joan wanted to make sure the girl was safe after what she'd been through. "Just go to sleep, you're safe here."
//

Ivy noticed Joan crying after she left from the clinic. The doctor quickly rushed by into her office. "Is it me or did you see Joan rush by in a hurry?" Nygma asked. "Yeah, I wonder what could have made her cry after you know who's death." Selena sat down beside them. "When did you get in here?" Ivy turned glaring at the cat. "Aw. Did your boy toy betray you? Karmas is a pain isn't it?" Ivy picked. "Shut up. It was better than throwing this away." Selena explained pointing to Harley's bracelet make Ivy roll her eyes. "Wait. How did they let you keep that with you?"
"I pulled a few strings." Selena explained. "Hello? Could you two focus, you don't want to see the Jokers sidekick?" The riddler reminded. "Not really. I can wait until she's out of critical care." Selena yawned. "Your telling me you don't want to meet the person who broke Joan?" He asked. "He's got a point not many people can do that. Even the years of trying to break her." Ivy looked over at the cat. Ed fixed his glasses. "One of us have to get hurt, enough to make them rush off into the nurse office." Before he could say anything the nurse ran out of the room alongside Clarence.
They both had bloodshot eyes from the amount of crying they did. "That's...that's. That's not right...." Clarence looked like he had been the one to finally crack as well. "Dr. Leland I can't see this." The nurse knocked on the woman's door."
"What exactly is going on?" Crane walked over.  "The other guards are on high alert near the clinic now." Ed sighed. "If I get hurt it's going to kill one of them from the toxins." Ivy explained. "I don't like pain." Selena raised her arms up. "Seriously."  Ed rolled his eyes.
"I'll go." Crane looked around. "I'd like to see what makes them click anyway. The girl in there could teach me what she does. "Alright I'm going to punch you."  Ed warned, and he did repeatedly screaming that crane stole his chocolate cake. Crane got kinda mad and ended up punching him back really hard and they both ended up in the nurses office.
/

"You two are getting a time out for a week after this." The nurse scolds. "Sorry." The m'y said in unison. "Where's the new girl?" Crane asked making the nurse pause. "She's...resting." The nurse looked down. "Could we see her?" Ed asked. "Not yet." The nurse whispered.
"Come on. What the harm in-." Suddenly the girl began to wake up and shuffle in the bed behind curtains. "Could. I hav some water?" She asked. Crane and Ed looked at each other then grabbed a cub and filled it with water. "No I've got it." The nurse waved them away and grabbed the cup from them.
"No. We want to help our friends in need." Crane smiled making Ed shake his head. "After you do this you two have to promise to never say a word okay." She explained the two had gotten slightly scared. What could have been that serious. They nodded. Walking over to the girl. To be shocked by what they had seen. "Dr. Crane?" Harley got up. She was bruised all over. "Was it him. Did the Joker do this to you." He growled. "These are just masked if his love. It was my fault that he had gotten angry." She explained. "Do not let Selena and Ivy see her." Ed warned the nurse. "We have to pretend nothing happened. That it was just a girl who had a tongue." He assured, "as long as she's here we know she's okay." The nurse smiled. "Um I can here ya know and who's Selena and is that the girl mista J and I saw her on the news poison oaky?"
/

Outside Ivy had sneezed. "Maybe their talking about you in there." Selena shrugged.
Batman has showed up in the asylum. "What's he doing here?" Suddenly Ivy chuckled covering her mouth. "What's so funny?" Selena raised her left eyebrow. "What if he's found an interest in the new girl?" She burst into laughter. "That's not funny." Selena crossed her arms. Whoever was in there she had the urge to kill them.

The man opened the door to see Crane with a furious look on his face and Nygma looking at him and shaking his head. Batman glared at them intimidatingly. "Hey. We just happened to be here." Riddlers raised his arms up in surrender. 

Selena and Ivy saw the two walk out of the room with Batman talking to the two, and then he just left. "So. What happened. "Just some bruised up kid with a mouth on her. Right Crane." Ed turned. "Yeah she sure is funny." "Takes in from Joker almost." Riddlers chuckled slapping Crane on the shoulder. "That's not funny." Crane glared. Ivy and Selena could tell they were lying. "Since when have you two been buddy buddy." Ivy grilled. "Yeah, I thought Cobblepot was your buddy." Selena glared. "It's nothing you two should worry about. She'll be out soon." Ed sat down next to Ivy earning a glare. "Oh stop it Pam." He waved her off. "Don't call me Pam." She sneered. "Right." Nygma stood back up.

"Is it me or does it seem the girl that's in there. Is more of a big deal than the Joker himself." Ivy noted. "Your right." Selena thought still thinking why Bruce would come all this way to see that girl. "I did leave a plant in there. Maybe I could use this one to talk to the other." She asked the plant what was going on but the plant didn't respond until it said. "I can't tell you." "What do you mean you can't tell me?" She yelled at the plant making everyone turn to her. "Hehe. Sorry Selena's just teasing me." She smiled at the guards.
She looked back at the cactus. "Why can't you tell me?" Ivy asked. The cactus slightly slouched. "It's...someone you...wouldn't expect." It responded. Ivy looked down scrunching her eyebrows. She was sure she wouldn't know this person since she didn't exactly speak to people? Selena walked over toward her "What did it say?" Ivy looked over at the cat. "Someone i wouldn't expect?" She answered. She stood up and walked over to one of the standing guards. "Could I ask the nurse a question." The guard looked at her disturbed by her presence near him motioning her to the office. "Here." He stopped. Even though Ivy felt like killing the man from looking at her the wrong way, she held in her urges and walked into the office where the nurse stood smiling at the girl behind the sheets in the bed. Ivy scrunched her eyebrows again to why the nurse would be smiling if the girl made her cry. The nurse looked up, "What do you need Ivy?" She asked standing up off of the bed. "Is sat ta poison oaky girl who was looking for moi?" Ivy froze in her footsteps at the sound of the girls voice, 'it couldn't be' even though the nurse tried to stop her she pushed the woman out of the way to reveal the bruised up girl with partially bleached skin her hands, arms and legs were all pale except for her face, but her hair was a platinum blonde. "Whoa pretty girl." Harley stared at her green skin that looked slightly faded. Ivy had frozen in her footsteps. Her face was the same she had that same stupid accent she had when she was stressed. "Is er some thin on m'a face?" Harley looked at the redhead, but she froze trying to remember her. She grabbed her head forcefully holding onto it and she began to bang it repeatedly. "Stop Harl. What's wrong?" Ivy rushed over, but she stopped when she remembered she had taken that drink she made, making everyone poisonous to her. The nurse rushed up to her. "She does that when she tries to remember things. She seemed to have lost a few of her memories including any much memory of you and Selena. It's as if Joker had erased most of them, but she can feel them." The nurse assure, but Ivy felt something close to a hatred and sadness, she couldn't explain the feeling but her skin turned into a darker shade of green. Emotions weren't her specialty but when it came to Harley it was like the girl had some type of hold on her, she was so relieved she was alive she couldn't believe what she saw. "I could help bring her memories back." Ivy smiled genuinely for the first time in ages, for a human. "It's okay she still needs to heal." The woman explained. "I could help with that too." Ivy smiled. The nurse was taken aback by the kindness, coming from the villain who didn't care about humans at all. "But I'm going to need a few things. I promise to not use them to escape though I just..." Ivy looked at the practically broken girl. She just wanted to hug her but it would hurt her so she had to both heal her and find an antidote to make sure she would be able to hold her. It had to be lake the one she gave to Selena but would actually give Harley an advantage against the Joker. "I just really want to help her." Ivy smiled. The nurse looked at her impressed, and proud of Harley she really did a number on the second most insane person in the world and actually made her feel. "Okay. What is it you need." The nurse waited.

Ooohh I wonder what's gonna happen next.....oh right I'm the writer. 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 2.5K 15
This is a Dc Story that I found on my computer, it's not completely done, but I believe I can work my way around to the ending. I hope you all enjoy...
52.3K 1.5K 41
Doctor Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist turned psychopath by none other than The Joker - The Clown Prince of Crime himself. The Joker was always going...
456 26 15
Lucy quinzel, the daughter of Joker and Harley quin. Forsook by her parents, Lucy grew alone in the dark street of Gotham city. She wondered and crie...
202 17 28
This is my own personal version of how Dr. Harleen Quinzel fell in love with a sociopathic clown, also know as The Joker. My internet is down, so I h...