Night Of The Hunter

By Jet-Raven

Jet Raven is a 21 year old imperial who has no memory of her parents. She was raised by a group of bandits an... More

Whispers in the dark
Grelod the "Kind"
A strange stranger
The Hanged Man
Morthal
At the Mercy of Darkness
Welcome to the Family
Authors note

Authors note

73 2 0
By Jet-Raven

Hey guys.

I'm very sorry I haven't uploaded anything for a while now. I am working very hard to write this story and make art for it the best I can. But I have a lot of work too. So I'm just keeping it on hold for a little while. But i will be back before 2020! I just need to write ahead so I know what to draw, but also so I have stuff I can post when I don't have time to make anything.

I hope you understand and I really appreciate feedback.
Constructive feedback really motivates me!
And I hope to share more soon!

Kind regards

Jet

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 35 11
Thorn the last female Snow Elf in all of Skyrim a master Thief and the Dragonborn. She's darker the any night and more cruel than any assassin. Her s...
6K 208 33
It's been months since the citizens of Skyrim last seen or heard of the Dragonborn. They were quietly beginning to lose hope against the dragon menac...
235 1 18
Aziralza Legendhand was just a normal adventurer in Horizonwatch and apparently the the only daughter of the widowed queen, Skylar Legendhand but the...
2.6K 75 15
Deirdre Morningsong returns to Skyrim seeking vengeance on the Nords who murdered her parents, only to be captured by Imperial soldiers who mistake h...