𝕆𝕨𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥 ~pr...

By ANA22xKiLleRX

Masky × Hoodie × Reader × Toby You were sure that once you escaped the city you'd live peacefully isolated in... More

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
part 4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Art by @harucerise

12

8.3K 235 286
By ANA22xKiLleRX

Toby pushed the cabin's front door open and threw two dead rabbits on the table. "Guess who's homeee" he yelled at the the empthy room, not realising how late he came home. It took him a while to catch those rabbits and by the time he got home it was already the next day. He went upstairs to see that the bedroom was empthy too, which meant that his coworkers went on a 'hunt' without him. Once he took his clothes off, he jumped on the bed and rested his hands behind his head. A wide smile was spread across his cheeks as he thought of the many years that have passed since he felt this happy. His mind coudn't stop replaying what happened, he felt proud of what he has done. He did what he believed was right: claimed Y/N as his own. Atleast that's what he thought kissing meant.

She's mine now, all mine...

He found it hard to concentrate on anything else at the moment. He wasn't even thinking about the consequences, because if the girl called the police, he knew what he had to do. Toby knew how feared were his boss and his coworkers to the people living in the area and that if he made it clear that he wants that girl just for himself, the town's folk would leave her in the woods without a doubt, hoping to please the Slenderman and leave their families alone. No matter what, he knew that the chances of not keeping her were pretty slim.

He bit his lip hard as he again thought of her struggling body beneath his and her soft, sweet lips pressed against his. It was so...addictive. For once, he felt empowered and confident in his skin, realizing that he can and will be doing much, much more.

Y/N, I'll kiss you again, I'll protect you, I'll have you, I'll own you...

~~

Not so far away from the proxy's current hiding spot was a very small village with less than 15 habitants around. All older folk, believers of the Slenderman's curse who have for the most part been spared by him. These people knew very well that if speaking about anything related to Slenderman to someone else is an ultimate death wish. They believed that, the more you think of him, the closer he gets to you, as his evil-being could feel your spirit calling to him through the wind. Unfortunally, that wasn't far from the truth.

Not many people knew about the true descent of the proxies, some believed they were evil spirits of former humans now trapped in decaying bodies that feed on flesh, while others believed that they were former children abducted by Slenderman who's minds are being controlled now. It might sound exaggerated, but unfortunally, nobody dared to dig deeper into the matter.

And right into that village did Masky and Hoodie decide to get some stuff done. The village didn't have a store in which they could break in and since they were on a food shortage they had no other option but to break into someone's home. Last time they've 'visited' this place was over a year ago, so it felt pretty safe by now to come back.

They both sneaked inside the house, silently searching for any sign of life. Masky searched for the owner of the house while Hoodie grabbed food and supplies they might need. The owner was nowhere to be found and the sun was about to come up, so the both men gave up on killing anyone tonight and decided to head back home.

"Do you think we should burn the house down?" Hoodie asked once they exited the front porch, but Masky didn't bother answering. They were both unsatisfied with today's mission, mainly because they overslept through the night and also lost time on their way to the village. Not to mention, they found it weird that there was nobody in the house.

As they were both walking down the same road they came earlier, a sudden 'vroom' sound of a motorbike could be heard coming behind the men. Masky and Hoodie both hid behind the trees on each side of the road, hoping the person would ride right past them, but the man got off his motorbike and pulled out an axe as he yelled into the air: "you c*nts! I know you're there! I'll cut of both of yer' hands for taking my stuff!" The very short man yelled as he swinged the axe from side to side, not expecting how close the men he was looking for actually were. He was caught off guard when he turned his back towards them and was struck on the back of the head with a sharp, heavy rock. The man got on his knees and held his head while screaming in pain, letting go of the axe. Before he could look up again, Hoodie quickly struck him over the head with a large pipe, leaving him unconsious. Both proxies now stared at the unconsious man in complete silence.

"That is the ugliest f*cking man I've ever seen..." Masky muttered as he turned the unconsious guy over with his boot. "Heck, our night is saved. Now go get rid of it." Hoodie smirked as he started to walk away. "The f*ck? Don't mess around with me now Hoods..." Masky started to get angry, but Hoodie approached the man's motorcycle and picked up the helmet from the floor, dusting the dirt off of it. "Nah, I'll let you finish him. Also my job here is done." Hoodie sat on the motorbike and placed the helmet on his head, ignoring Masky's orders to turn around.

"And where to plan to go? Like you have any respon-" Hoodie had already started driving before Masky could even finish his sentence, living him alone with the man and a bag of food.

Hoodie smiled, thanks to this motobike he could easily get wherever he wished to in a short period of time.
Of course, the first thing he thought of doing when he saw the motorbike was an opportunity to get to Graydune faster. Especially now that his coworkers are staying in a house far away from Graydune, he could bet that nobody was going to find him.

Y/N, I can't wait to see you once again.

~~~~~

"What do you mean we're not calling the police!?" Y/N screamed at her mom. Last night's encounter with the man has made her barely sleep for a few hours and very paraniod.

"Y/N, listen, think of that police report. If we call they'll take our information and maybe make it public around the town and to whom it could get to? Don't you remember why we're here, Y/N? This isn't a holiday-" her mom stood up from the table and grabbed Y/N's wrist. "If you do call the police they'll file a report, they'll call the news, they'll do all kind of stuff - and he will find us again." Amelia grabbed her other daughter's wrist and pulled her towards her, staring menacingly into her eyes. "The police won't do anything. It was all in your head - you probably had one of those 'night-paralysis' things or whatever they call it on the internet." Amelia let Y/N's hands go then turned back to her table and took a sip of her black coffee. "Ma...it was real, I'm not lying..." Y/N responded with a shaky voice, feeling as if her own mother coudn't care less about her well-being. Her mother avoided eye contact with her and just kept looking at her cup. "Look Y/N, I know it's been nerve-wracking for you but understand from where I'm coming from..." Y/N sat across from her mother with her arms crossed over her chest. "I can't ma, what if it were a murderer or something..." her mother rolled her eyes, still not believing anything her daughter said: "and a guy coming into your room at night to come watch you sleep and kiss you then jump from the balcony is realistic? It's all due to your lack of sleep and those weird books you read, you had similar nightmares as a kid. C'mon Y/N, you're not 12 years old." Her mom exclaimed before pouring herself another cup of coffee. Y/N didn't respond, she just sat there thinking, anger silently raising inside of her. Her mom did have a point though, they were barely here for over a week and she didn't want anyone to find out they lied about going on a vacation. But it wasn't her imagination, if that guy jumped from the balcony there could be footprints on the ground or some other clues around. That would be good evidence.

Y/N stood up from the table and without a word to her mother she went to her room and changed from her pyjamas into shorts and a plain beige shirt. She laced up her snickers and walked right past her mother before heading out the front door. She walked under her balcony, hoping to see footprints or any similar clues. Even if there were footprints, they woudn't be visible because of the short grass. Y/N raised her chin up and looked towards the same entrance she explored the other day - did the guy come from there?

She stood in place, staring at the entrance. "I knew you woudn't find anything." Her mother said with a wry smile as she stood behind her daughter, but Y/N didn't respond nor flinch to her mother sneaking up to her, she just stood in place- watching. Y/N brought her fingertips once again to her lips, as if expecting the man's kiss to have left a mark on them. There was no visible mark, but she could feel it still being there, burning. The more her mind replayed that scene, the more she felt her skin burning from beneath."Hey, Y/N, " her mom stood infront of her, snapping Y/N out of her thoughts for a moment. "You are not a little girl anymore. Soon you'll be an adult and I won't always be here to protect you..." something snapped inside of Y/N at that moment. "Protect me? If you were here to protect me you would've called the cops for this!" She turned to her mother who was looking down at her with a blank stare. "So what? He could find us here even if we stay quiet or not! I swear ma I am not lying! You're the one making the problem worse!" Her mom ignored her and started to walk back to her house, but Y/N blocked her way and kept talking: "who says dad is going find us here either way! How can you stand here and preach about safety when there was a f*cking sicko in our home yesterday and you don't even want to call the f*ucking cops?!" Her mom walked pass her and pulled out the keys from her front pocket. "What?! You don't think something like that will happend again if we don't do something?! What if he comes back?!" Y/N yelled again trying to get her mom's attention, but Amelia was already at the door. "If you really think it'll come back, he might as well come get you now." He mother coldly stated before slamming the door and locking it, leaving Y/N outside in the open. Y/N stood in place shocked, but once she realized that her mother locked her outside, she ran to the front door and desperately tried to open it but with no luck. "Ma don't leave me here! Ma!!" She screamed as she kept hitting the door, but nobody answered. She ran to the back hoping the back door was unlocked or maybe a window, but not luck this time either. She ran back to the front door and weakly poundered on the door again calling for her mother, but neither this time did she answer.

Y/N whimpered as she laid her back against the door and slided her body to the ground, holding her knees tight.  After a few minutes, the door was suddently unlocked again. Y/N turned around, but before she could get up again, her mother grabbed her by the hair and started dragging her daughter inside the house. "Let me go!!" Y/N screamed at the unusual behavior of her mother. She kept kicking with her legs and scratching her mother's hands, but it was useless. Her mom left her right at the stairway, rapidly heading out the door and locking it once again. "I am NOT going to let you ruin this Y/N!" Her mother yelled as she headed to the car. Y/N kept hitting the door while pleading to her mother to let her out, cursing her while at it. She looked out the tiny window next to the staircase, only to find that her mother had just now drived off in their car. "Mom!!" Y/N yelled once more before she gave up and ran up to her room. Fine, I'll call the cops myself she thought as she entered her room and immediatly headed to where she last left her phone to charge. Unfortunaly, the charger was still there plugged, but not the phone. Y/N nervously scavenged through her room looking for her phone until realizing- her mom must've taken it. She ran to her mother's room, but it was locked. I think there's a phone downstairs too she thought as she ran down the stairs and started searching all around the first floor for any technology there could be, but nothing was found. Y/N felt powerless- she should've called the police immediatly last night. But why was her mother acting so strange? Was it wrong to ask her, the one who convinced her that she will be always kept safe? Why was she suddently so cold and violent? Why did she leave her own daughter alone?

Well, she wasn't exactly alone at the moment. The whole scene from when she was screaming at her mother outside the house was secretly watched by a man in a yellow hoodie who was hiding behind the trees. A man who's traumatic memories from childhood were triggered the moment her saw Y/N's mother lock her outside while her daughter pleaded to get in. He knew the feeling very well, and it made his blood boil just seeing someone torture this poor angel like this. No matter how much he wanted to shot the older woman that instant, he kept calm, telling himself that if unless this woman doesn't leave the girl alone, he'll definitely intervene.

But when he saw the way that woman pulled her by the hair and locked her inside was enough for him to take out his gun and have it aimed at her head. But Y/N's screaming could be heard again calling for her mother, so he instead waited a bit to see what will happend. The woman sat in her car and drived off to who knows where and Y/N's screaming stopped. He carefully walked out of his hiding spot and ran under a window, trying to see what was happening with Y/N. She was not on the first floor, but after a minute she suddently appeared inside the living room, looking for something. He watched as she threw the pillows off of the couch and opened every cabinet there was before completely giving up. She sat on the couch and burried her face between her hands, which made Hoodie wish to be able to just get inside and comfort her.

It reminded him of his childhood, especially of the way his mother comforted him whenever his father had too much to drink.

But, he didn't know that Y/N's mother was neither abusive nor unstable. Was that important now? Of course it wasn't. Just watching the way that woman  treated his poor little angel was an enough reason for to him to put a bullet in her head.

Y/N was obviously alone and scared, which made him question if he should make her know of his presence. It made him want h
to protect her even more when she lifted her head up and brushed her hair to the side, revealing her teary eyes. This girl might need him as much as he needs her.

He looked down at his clothes to make sure there was no visible 'leftovers' from his victims. His Hoodie was pretty stained and his outer weapons were quite noticeable, so he took off his hoodie and wrapped it around his waist. Thankfully his shirt underneath looked okay. He took one last glance at himself before stamding tall in front of the window facing Y/N and knocked on the hard glass twice.

The sudden knocking startled Y/N, who immediatly looked at the window to her side. What she was not expecting was the tall, pale man with short, light-brown hair and warm eyes to be standing there, watching. She immediatly recognized him as Brian, the guy she met in the woods. He waved gently at her, but she didn't return the gesture.

She sat there frozen in place as she stared back into his eyes with a terrified look on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 50 32
___ was a special girl how had the power of water and blood manipulation. Threw her friends form her childhood days she meets slender and late became...
18.1K 478 19
This is a story about Slenderman and him talking about his three proxies; Masky, Hoodie, and Ticci Toby. Masky: Timothy Sutton grew up in a mental he...
1.1K 38 16
Ticci Toby x Reader I do not own most of these characters. Hoodie and Masky (Brian and Tim) belong to Marble Hornets. The rest of the Pastas belong t...
2.6K 141 19
In the world, you are granted freedom. Freedom to talk, speak, act, love, and be yourself. But what would you do if you were unaware of that same fre...