Smile

By Alllfredh0oe

"I've been through a lot of shit and something you'd think would give me a break is love, but nope That's kic... More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven
Thirty eight
Thirty nine
Forty
Forty one
Forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
Forty seven
Forty nine
Fifty
Fifty one
Fifty two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty five
Fifty six
Fifty seven
Fifty eight
Fifty nine
Sixty
Sixty one
Sixty two
Sixty three
Sixty four
Sixty five
Sixty six
Sixty seven
Sixty eight
Sixty nine
Seventy
Seventy one
Seventy two
Seventy three
Seventy Four
Seventy five
Seventy six
Seventy seven
Seventy eight
Seventy nine
Eighty
Eighty one
Eighty two
Old Love
Eighty three
Eighty four
Eighty five
Eighty six
Eighty seven
Eighty eight
Eighty nine
Ninety
Ninety one
Ninety two
Ninety three
Ninety four
Ninety five
Ninety six
Nintey seven
Vanessa
Jasmine
The end

Forty eight

6.3K 257 167
By Alllfredh0oe

"Hey." Summer smiled nervously.

I shook my head and gulped. "Why are you- I thought-"

"Y/n come and get-" Jasmine cut herself off and stopped behind me. I glanced at her over my shoulder and saw her eyes go wide. Frowning, she snaked one arm around my waist from behind and pulled me into her. "Why are you here?"

Summer glanced down at Jasmine's arm and cleared her throat before looking back at me. "Um, Vanessa told me she was staying with you and I decided to come home early and surprise her."

I nodded and ran my eyes over her body. She looked...amazing in that simple black sweater...Wait. "Is that my sweater?"

Her eyes widened and she blushed wrapping her arms around herself. "Oh, this is yours? I was wondering how it got in my bag because I totally didn't..." she trailed off and cleared her throat once more. "Is Vanessa here?"

I smiled softly and grabbed Jasmine's arm, unwrapping it from around my waist, and intertwining our fingers. "Yeah um-"

"J, Quincy is still talking shit about- Summer?" She frowned her eyebrows and then scoffed before quickly jumping into Summer's arms. "Why the hell are you back so early?" She whispered in her ear.

"Let's leave these two alone." Jasmine said pulling me back into the living room.

I bit my lip and sat next to Quincy pulling Jasmine down onto my lap. I buried my face into her neck and sighed.

"Who killed her dog- wait her dog is my dog um, why does she look like she just lost her best friend... Wait I'm her best friend." He frowned.

"Ha, think again." Jasmine said running her hands through my hair.

I smacked my lips. "I don't like either one of you hoes."

Both Quincy and Jasmine hit me at the same time. "Anyway, fucking Summers back."

He gasped. "Really? Oh my God, this is like a telenovela. You get your second best friend pregnant after the girl you had feelings for dumped your ass and left, only for you to get closer to her best friend and realize that your in love with her, now when your finally thinking of choosing one of the girls, dun dun dun, the girl who broke your heart comes back."

Jasmine frowned down at me. "Choosing one of the girls- wait so your actually in love with V?"

I stared at Quincy who snickered and stood up. "Oh I think Dog is calling me byeee," he quickly walked out of the living room. "Oh hey Summer, maybe you and Vanessa should go talk in the living room."

Fucking asshole.

"Y/n."

I looked up at Jasmine and raised a brow. "Yes Jazzy?"

She rolled her eyes. "Are you in love with Vanessa?"

I sighed and looked down. "I think I am but, that doesn't matter."

"Why doesn't it?"

"Because it just doesn't, too much shit is going on and honestly at this point I don't know who or what I want." I laid my head back onto the couch.

"Am I um- um one of the people you could possibly want?"

I closed my eyes and nodded. "Of course you are."

And now she's going to run away.

"Oh, I'm sorry were you two-"

"No, I was actually just leaving," I felt Jasmine get off of my lap and I snapped my eyes open. "I'll call you tomorrow Y/n."

I called it.

"Wait," I stood up glancing at Vanessa and Summer who stood in the walkway. "Why are you leaving so early?"

She chuckled. "It's ten Y/n, I need more sleep you know," she sneakily glanced at Summer. "Since we're pregnant."

"You petty bitch." I whispered.

She smirked and kissed my cheek before walking up to Vanessa and hugging her. "Call me later?"

Vanessa nodded. "Of course, drive safe."

Jasmine smiled at Summer and walked out of the living room.

I bit my lip and looked down at the ground. We all stood there silently until we heard the front door shut.

Summer cleared her throat. "So, you're having a baby?"

I looked up at her and smiled softly. "Yup."

"Wow congrats, when did you two start dating?"

"Oh no we're not together we just um," I glanced at Vanessa who was watching the both of us closely. "Had unprotected-"

"Yeah no, I um know how babies are made." Summer let out a small chuckle.

I bit my lip and nodded. "Right."

Vanessa smirked. "Yeah?" I frowned looking at her. "Oh sorry, Quincy's calling me um, how about you two talk until I come back."

"Vanessa-"

"Ness-"

She ran out of the living room and towards the stairs.

Oh shit.

I looked at Summer who was already watching me.

Am I supposed to say something first or will she? If I do say something what would I say? I have a million questions so maybe I should ask one of those. But which one? Um, hey why'd you break my heart? Oh hey Summer, did you know how big of an asshole you are? Hm, Summer why the hell are you so sexy?

Yeah, maybe that one.

"So um-"

There was a big thump on the stairs and a groan. "I'm okay!" Vanessa yelled.

Summer laughed and slowly walked towards me. "So I wanna say thank you."

Okay, I'll ask her later I guess.

I frowned. "For?"

"Oh um, taking care of Ness." She stopped in front of me.

I shook my head. "You don't have to thank me."

She nodded. "I do, she didn't tell me what happened but I can guess and the fact that she's smiling and laughing and she doesn't look like she's been starving herself means you were really there for her so, thank you."

I slowly nodded as a million more questions ran through my head. Were you lying about not wanting me? Is there something wrong with me? Do you think I should be over you?

Did I even actually have feeling for you?

I shook my head and decided to ask a question that wouldn't trigger my insecurities. "Did you ever try and convince her to tell someone about that asshole?"

She looked down and sighed. "In the past yes, I've asked her to tell someone a bunch of times but eventually, I gave up."

I frowned. "Why would you give up?"

She looked back up at me. "Because fear became my best friend so I knew how she felt and I realized that even though it could help, pestering her to tell was just making things worse for her mentally," she walked past me and sat on the couch. "That's why I would always be around her whenever David was because I knew she wouldn't do anything so, I decided to protect her."

"Yeah but, couldn't you have told without letting her know?"

She smiled softly. "Well, I wasn't the one getting abused, which means I didn't have to fear the consequences of telling. I had no idea what would happen if he got busted or even if he would've got busted so, I stayed in my place and did all I could. It was my business but it wasn't my problem and I didn't have the right to do anything she didn't want me too."

"Damn, your absolutely right."

Maybe I should stop giving my mom such a hard time and let her handle it. Doesn't mean I won't try and protect her and Travis but, I won't pester her too much.

Nodding I scratched the back of my neck. "But anyway, how was your um getaway."

"It wasn't a getaway Y/n."

"You sure?" I raised a brow.

Summer sighed. "Y/n I'm sorry that I left and I'm definitely sorry for hurting you."

"Really?" I scoffed. "Gosh Summer what you did was a dick move." She nodded and went to talk but I shook my head. "I mean why lead me on for so long? Was it some sort of revenge because I fell for Vanessa first?"

She stood up and shook her head. "Y-you think I wanted "revenge", seriously Y/n?"

I bit my lip and looked down. "No," I shrugged, my voice getting quieter. "I'd just like to believe anything other than me not being good enough for you."

She walked closer to me. "I never said you weren't good enough."

I glanced up at her. "You basically said I couldn't compare to Vanessa which makes me believe that I'm not good enough-"

She tried to reach out and grab my arm but I jumped back causing her to frown. "Y/n I didn't mean it like-"

"No It's cool, you came here for Vanessa so there's no need for this conversation." I shrugged and started out of the living room.

"Wait," she came to stand in front of me "Yeah I came back early for Vanessa but, I really want to explain and apologize to you."

"I don't want you to."

"Why not?"

I bit my lip and closed my eyes. "Summer you didn't want to lead me on because you don't have feelings for me, I guess I understand and I think you shouldn't have to apologize for not wanting me and if it's bothering you that much, you can always explain later, I'll let you come up with a reason."

"Hey stop, I do have feelings for you Y/n-"

"Oh my gosh Summer so why the hell would you say what you said on my fucking birthday of all days?" I clenched my jaw. "You left knowing how upset I was, you looked me dead in the eyes and said you didn't love me."

She looked down. "I know what I did but I panicked and..." she sighed.

"Right," I cleared my throat. "I'll go get Nessa for you." I walked past her and up the stairs going by Quincy and Vanessa who were obviously eavesdropping.

"That's your cue." I heard Quincy say before I shut my door behind me. I laid face down on my bed and groaned.

Honestly fuck her, fuck her for coming back and fucking with my emotions. I mean, if she wanted to confuse me then she did an amazing job.

"Knock knock," Quincy said walking into my room and shutting the door behind him. "You were kind of being an asshole."

"Shut up Quincy."

"Geez I was just joking," I heard him walk up to my bed. "Y/nn," he whispered laying on my back. "Is your heart hurting?"

I nodded. "Yeah but it shouldn't be."

"You think?"

"I know."

"Okay first," he rolled next to me and pushed me onto my side facing him. "I need to see your sexy ass in order to have a serious conversation." I smiled softly meeting his eyes. "And second you have every right to be hurting right now, I mean your in love with her right?"

"No I'm not."

"Your not?"

I pouted. "I am."

"Fuck Y/n what's this, the third girl?"

"I don't fucking know dude," I groaned. "Plus, it's not like I'll ever get back with Summer but, I can't ignore my feelings."

"Of course you can't Y/n," he scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "You know when you ask someone, "if your partner cheated on you, would that mean the end of a relationship?" Most people would say hell yeah, once you cheat I don't want anything to do with you but, what they don't realize is that if you really love someone you can't just say fuck them because your heart decides. It might piss you off that you still think about them even after they fucked up and it might piss you off that your heart still races when you see them but, you sadly can't just flip a switch and stop loving someone and you can't just ignore your feelings for Summer even after she hurt you."

I bit my lip. "Quincy, my hearts a hoe."

He chuckled. "Yeah, but is it? You don't love them all the same."

"What do you mean?"

"I know you love all of them but, are you in love with all of them?"

"I think."

He chuckled. "It's easy to confuse loving someone for being in love with someone. Can I give you my honest opinion?"

I smiled. "It doesn't matter what I say, you'll tell me anyway."

He nodded. "Damn right, now before I tell you what I think realize that it's just my opinion, I don't want what I think to affect your feelings towards any of them, you feel me?" I nodded. "Good, so let's start with Summer."

"Ugh."

He smacked my forehead and chuckled. "Shhh and let me help you. Summer, I don't think you're in love with her I mean think about it, if Vanessa never rejected you, would you have started to date Summer?" I looked down and shook my head. "Sure you might have caught feeling but being in love, I doubt it."

"So why the hell did what she do that night hurt so bad?"

"You trusted her, and nobody likes to be lead on even if there aren't any feelings involved. Remember that one weird girl who had a crush on you in high school?"

I chuckled. "Nancy?"

He nodded. "Yeah, you rejected her but then you felt bad a week later and decided to ask her on a date, what was her reply when you asked?"

"No, I realized your not my type." I pouted looking up at him.

He smiled. "And you felt like shit didn't you?" I nodded. "But you didn't even like her so, the fact that you actually care and may have feelings for Summer made getting rejected feel ten times worse but, it doesn't mean you're in love with her."

I shook my head. "What about the butterflies?"

"It could mean a lot, you have some feelings for her or the big one, you're attracted to her, she's sexy as fuck."

"Hell yeah she is."

He chuckled. "I think you forced yourself to feel something for Summer because you're a nice asshole."

"Thanks?"

"After Vanessa rejected you, you went to Summer because you knew she had feelings for you. You got with her because she was there, you settled for her."

I guess I did.

"So no, I don't think you're in love with her but, Jasmine?"

"Oh no."

"Oh yes, you're definitely in love with Jasmine. It's funny because you don't want to believe you're in love with her but you believe you're in love with Summer. You and Jasmine go back a long time, she almost knows you better than me, and you're having a fucking baby with her."

"Shit we are having a baby aren't we?" And there goes the butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah dude, and you two will get even closer during her pregnancy and after your son gets here-"

"Quincy what the fuck," I pushed him away from me. "I thought you wanted a niece."

"I thought I did but I had a conversation with Jasmine and well..."

"She's so manipulative."

"No she's just, really convincing and scary," he shivered and pulled me back into him. "But, that's besides the point, when your son or daughter is born you two will be around each other all the time because your going to wanna see your baby all the time - and I mean your actual baby, not Jasmine."

"Shut up."

He chuckled. "You can't tell me that you're not in love with her, I change my mind I don't think your in love with her, I know you are. Like Travis said, you fucking look at her like she's the best thing in the world."

"Shit Quincy because she is," I looked down at the chain around his neck and started to play with it. "I mean her personality is fucking dope, she's beautiful which is a bonus, she's caring in her own weird way," I smiled softly. "And don't even get me started on how good she is in bed."

"Man I know, I tried sleeping with other girls and I couldn't even get a hard on but with Jasmine, damn. I mean the way she-"

"Okay I don't- no."

"Right my bad, now back to what I was saying-"

"This could be us but you play-"

"Y/n stop trying to steer away from the subject."

I groaned closing my eyes and resting my head on his chest. "Quincy I don't want to talk about being in love with her, you and I both know that even if Jasmine was in love with me she'd never date me."

He rubbed the back of my head and sighed. "Y/n you don't know that."

"But I do, I know Jasmine and if I tried to be with her she'd probably unintentionally hurt me. I literally don't even know why I think she wouldn't date me I just, know."

He was silent for a while. I sighed knowing he agreed with me. Jasmines complicated and she hates expressing her emotions. You could think she hates you one day but the next day she'll be all over you. I sometimes think she's bipolar but, even bipolar people are better at controlling their emotions than she is.

He chuckled. "You remember that time she broke her finger? She literally wouldn't cry around us because we weren't close enough."

I chuckled and nodded. "I honestly think that's when I got my first crush on her."

"I bet, you love a strong, confident female."

"Yeah because I'm an insecure piece of shit and I need someone who'll put me in my place."

He nodded. "I won't argue with you on that one." I smacked his side and he continued. "But yeah, let's stop talking about Jasmine and move on to our final contestant, who is honestly my favorite one, Vanessa. You're in love with her too dude, but your love for her is different from your love for Jasmine. You and Vanessa have a certain bond, you two have been through and are going through a lot of similar shit. You two understand each other on a level Jasmine and I couldn't compare to because we haven't been through what the both of you have been through. But ignoring that fact, you caught feelings for her before you even got to know her, I mean-"

I looked back up at him smiling. "I'm sorry but, I love how you somehow had to throw yourself into that sentence."

"What are you talking about?"

"You two understand each other on a level Jasmine and I couldn't compare to."

"Oh shut up I was making my point," he rolled his eyes. "Now, as I was saying before you rudely cut me off, you two would literally have the best romance story ever. After the shit she's been through and the shit your going through? Imagine following the journey of you two trying to deal with your problems while also trying to keep a healthy relationship. I don't know about anyone else but, I'd read that."

"I bet but, what does that have to do with me being in love with her?"

"Oh right I forgot," he shook his head. "Actually now that I think about it, there's not much more to say. Y/n your in love with her, there's no doubt about that."

I smiled. "I'm a super fundiferous feline, who's here to make sure that you're-"

"You're seriously quoting the cat in the hat right now?"

"I'm sorry," I chuckled."Okay, who do I love the most?"

He chuckled. "That's up to you to decide, but let me ask you this. If you weren't having a baby with Jasmine and Vanessa didn't go through what she went through but instead broke up with that guy, would you be confused about your feeling?"

"Well, that question just confused me."

He chuckled. "Y/n really think about it."

I mean, if she just broke up with him, I would've definitely been trying to be with her. The thing I don't know is if I would only be trying to get with her because I knew Jasmine wouldn't want me or if it would actually be because I wanted her.

There was a knock on the door and Vanessa peeked her head in. "Um I'm- awww look at you two," she walked all the way into my room. "Oh my God, we're you two doing it? If so you were really quiet and I would start to think that what Jasmine was saying about you in bed was actually true Quincy."

I chuckled and then frowned. "Wait, you think he'd be too?"

She shrugged. "Obviously."

Quincy smiled."Ha."

I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Whatever," looking back at Vanessa I smiled. "What's up?"

She looked at me and bit her lip. "Well I'm going to go back home with Summer but," she held her arms open. "I wanted to come say bye first."

I quickly stood up and walked over to her. Wrapping my arms around her waist she wrapped hers around my neck and leaned up resting her head on my shoulder. "Thank you Y/n," she whispered in my ear causing me to shiver. "You're amazing."

I leaned back and met her eyes. "So are you."

She smiled and glanced down at my lips before clearing her throat and pulling away. "I'll call you when I get home," she looked at Quincy. "Bye sexy."

"Bye, love you."

"Love you more." She kissed my cheek and walked out of the room.

I sighed and looked at Quincy. "You aren't going to say something?"

He stood up smiling. "Nope, I'll just let what happened sink in and while it does, think about how you just felt and how you would feel if that was Jasmine instead," he patted my shoulder and walked out of my room. "Your amazing Y/n!"

I chuckled and shook my head. "So are you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 848 16
what if I told you it was all meant to be? would you believe me? would you agree? it's almost that feeling we've met before so tell me that you don't...
1.7K 52 21
I'm hooked on you...without a doubt...you..got me strung out. And I need you more and more...I'm feenin' for you. Jodeci
22.4K 1.1K 21
Another beynika, I suck at descriptions