Ikemen Sengoku: A Werewolf St...

By Animefan446

Alexandra Hinamori wasn't your average 21-year-old, she's a werewolf who lived the Alpha of the Moonlight pac... More

Prologue
A Night Raid Goes Wrong
Teleported To The Sengoku And Saving Oda Nobunaga's Life
Let The Chase Begin!
Looks Like Things Are About To Get Interesting
This Is Gonna Be Hard For The Next Three Months In The Sengoku
Alex will have to choose the one who saved her and the one who is a Warlord?
A Close Encounter With The War God
Time Is Not On Our Side When It Comes To The Full Moon
I Can't Be Around Them When They See Me Become A Monster
The Full Moon Arrives
I'm Glad He Accepts For Who I Am Now
The Truth About Me Finally Comes Out
I Wonder If This Is The Feeling Of Finding Your Soul mate
What If She Does Have Feelings For Nobunaga?
I'm Not Letting You Leave My Side
Our Little Passionate Night Had Only Just Begun
The Battle Has Just Begun
A Night Raid
I Don't Want To Be In A World Where Those People Look Down On Me
The Moon Goddess, Selene
Reuniting With The Devil King
The War Begins
The Devil King Falls
The God of War Falls and The Devil King Lives
I've been tagged
The Devil King Meets The Moon Goddess
Teaching The Devil King How To Become A Werewolf

I Beginning To Think Something Is Going On Between Us

598 25 0
By Animefan446

ALEX'S POV

We were close to the inn and before we went inside, I had to revert back to my human form and change back into my kimono. Nobunaga had his back turned while I changed behind some bushes and he asked me.

"Are you almost done?"

"Hang on, my stupid sash came loose again."

I told him before fixing my sash for the third time. Once I was done, I emerged from the bushes and then I walked over to Nobunaga. 

"About time, why couldn't you have just ridden with me?"

"I told you before, horses get scared around me, look."

Nobunaga looked at the horse he was leading right now and he could see the nervousness in his eyes. The horse snorted and stomped his feet nervously. 

"You're right, come on."

"Right behind you."

I followed after Nobunaga and then we got to the inn. After we got to our room, Nobunaga and I had dinner first and the food was great. 

"The food is delicious here."

"I think Masamune won't agree with that, considering he's an excellent cook around Azuchi."

"You're right and I can already hear him now."

I said as I ate another bite of the fish, that was freshly caught today. After we finished eating, I sighed a little and I spoke up.

"Phew, I'm stuffed...I can't remember the last time I had a full stomach, well, except for that time Masamune made that roast duck."

"*Chuckle* that's true, anyway, the hot springs are still open, you can go first."

My eyes widen a little and I stared at Nobunaga suspiciously.

"Why are you looking at me like for?"

"How do I know this is not one of your little tricks to get a little sneak-a-peak at me?"

"Why would I do that?"

"Hello?! in case if you hadn't forgotten, I shifted during the full moon and the moment I returned to my human form, I wasn't wearing a kimono when I woke up next to you and don't think I didn't notice you staring at my chest when I was telling you what life is like as a werewolf."

Nobunaga sweatdropped a little when I said this.

"Look, there's nothing to worry about, I won't even try it."

"Promise?"

"I promise," Nobunaga spoke with a smirk on his face

Shadow growled at Nobunaga and she said to him.

"If you break that promise, oh! you better sleep with both eyes open tonight!"

I giggled a little when Shadow said this and then Nobunaga said to me.

"Can you please keep that wolf of yours under control?"

"Not my fault, she tends to be very rebellious like me."

I said as I picked up my towel and I left the room. Once I got to the hot spring, I tied my hair back in a bun and soaked myself before entering the hot spring. I sat in the hot spring with a relaxed look on my face until I heard footsteps approaching. I sniffed the air and it was Nobunaga.

"Alex, I've brought some sake."

I smiled a little when he brought the sake. I rested my folded arms on the edge of the pool as Nobunaga brought the sake. 

"Thank you."

"Aren't you going to bite me for coming here while you're in the hot spring?"

"I'll let it slide just this once as long as you don't try anything," I warned Nobunaga before he hands over the cup of sake to me.

I took a sip of the sake and it was good. 

"This is good."

"I'm glad you think so," Nobunaga said as I poured a cup for him.

After a while, I had gotten used to Nobunaga being near me as he sat on the edge of the hot spring with his feet in the water. I glanced at the moon and it was turning into a half-moon now.

"Alex, do you ever get homesick?"

"I sometimes do but, distracting yourself can be useful."

"Oh? how do you do it?"

"Either going for a hunt or for a run, it clears my head."

"You werewolves are weird sometimes."

I giggled a little before I rested my folded arms on his lap. Nobunaga looked at me surprised and I told him.

"But, sometimes, being weird can be a good thing right? I mean, take you, for example, you're ruthless in battle and yet you're a big softie whenever we're alone."

"A softie?"

"It's another word for being kind and gentle."

"That makes sense."

Nobunaga gently ran his fingers through my hair and it felt nice. I sighed a little and then Nobunaga asked me.

"Are you OK? your cheeks look a little red."

"It's probably the sake..."

I spoke with a smile as I snuggled my head on his lap. Nobunaga smiled a little and then he continued to pet my hair while drinking his sake. 

"Hmpf, clingy little wolf aren't you?"

"I can't help it, your lap feels so comfy right now, especially since I'm starting to feel a little tipsy."

 I said while enjoying Nobunaga's touch. After soaking in the hot springs for a while, I got changed into a yukata that Nobunaga gave me before coming here and I headed back to the room. Once I got there, I sat on the futon and I felt a little exhausted. Nobunaga sat next to me and he looked at my face.

"Your face still looks a little red, stayed too long in the hot spring?"

"No, I told you before, it's the alcohol. I think I drank too much."

"Do werewolves get drunk easily?"

"Hehe, it usually depends...how bad their alcohol tolerance is..."

I said while resting my head on his shoulder. Nobunaga looked a little surprised and he then smirked at me.

"I'm guessing your alcohol tolerance is...kinda bad?"

"*Chuckle* ...that's probably because I'm finally relaxing without having to...worry about the others...or the upcoming war with Kenshin and that demon monk Kennyo..."

"That's true, anyway, you get some sleep."

Nobunaga gently laid me down on the futon and then my body didn't feel like moving afterwards. I glanced at Nobunaga and he gently twirled a lock of my hair while lying next to me.

"Hmpf, I always thought I see you as my lucky charm but...I don't know...maybe it's this 'connection' you werewolves feel."

"Maybe...*yawn* sleepy wolf..." I mumbled in my drunk state.

Nobunaga chuckled a little when I said this and I started to feel the drowsiness take over.

"Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up."

That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

NOBUNAGA'S POV

"Alex?" I called out to her after she closed her eyes.

"Zzz...zzz...zzz" Alex snored softly.

I smirked at her sleeping form and I quietly sat up from the futon. I was planning to sleep in the other futon but, Alex grabbed my sleeve in her sleep.

"Wait...don't go...mate..." She mumbled.

My eyes widen a little when she said this. I remembered the conversation I had with Alex and she told me the meaning behind the word mate. I smiled a little and I decided to lay next to her. When I did, Alex snuggled into my chest and she smiled in her sleep. I held her in my arms and I ran my fingers through her hair.

"You may be a cute little wolf but, this 'connection' you once told me...I beginning to think there's something going on between us."

I whispered quietly as Alex slept in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 344 13
Fantasy AU No Quirks Bakugou Katsuki, a hot headed alpha is the king of all kings looking for a mate. Did Bakugou mention that he was half dragon...
48.4K 971 31
//UNDER EDITING// Y/N is a demigod. Y/N is not only a demigod, but she/he is a werewolf too. Her/his father is the Alpha of the Silver Moon pack. The...
3.3K 57 6
🔞🔞🔞 THIS HAS SEXUAL THINGS, RAPE, CUSSING, AND MORE! DON'T READ IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE!!!🔞🔞🔞 Eijiro was a run away prince who w...
4.6K 187 11
(I don't think there's enough of these, so I'm making one here! Also I do not own the art or BNHA. I only own the story. Everything else belongs to t...