Phan Oneshots

By kendra12340

phan oneshots i'm no longer writing. if you wanna see writing from me, check out my tumblr www.phunwithphan.t... More

Intro
Scared of the Dark
Snow and Cuddles
hi there

Tapping

4.3K 55 31
By kendra12340

NOTE: EXTREMELY SHORT

Three times the eerie tapping had begun and ceased mysteriously on the chamber door, which was why Dan was huddled underneath his blankets. He wished Phil was here. Dan was rather nervous: I mean, how often do you get someone tapping on your chamber door in the late night, early tapping. Dan was arguing to himself on whether he should go back to sleep or get up, when it happened again. He convinced himself to get up, after a short period of time. Lumbering out of bed and opening the door he saw…

Yep so that’s that. Short and easy to write. I might do some longer written ones later, but for now toodles.

~Kendra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
140K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
600K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...