Fairy Tail Rogue x Reader (Bo...

By lillian_bathory2000

After seven long years, the Tenroe Team have finally returned. Even after everything, they welcome (Y/N) back... More

Crime Sorcière part 1
Twin Dragons of Sabertooth part 1
Crime Sorcière part 2
Twin Dragons of Sabertooth part 2
Grand Magic Games - Fairy Tail
And We Aim For The Top
The Blooming Capital: Crocus
Grand Magic Games - Day One
Grand Magic Games - Day two
Grand Magic Games - Day three
Grand Magic Games - Day Four
Grand Magic Games - Day Five
The Time of Life
The Grand Ball Games
The Morning of a New Adventure
Song of the Fairies
The Nine Demon Gates
Where Prayers Go
Devil Reincarnation
Drops of Fire
Author's Note
Book 3

Alegria

337 8 5
By lillian_bathory2000

While we were running, we started hearing Warrens telepathy. He told us that he found Mira and Lisanna. At Lucy's request, he made the telepathy an open line so everyone could talk. She updated everyone about Wendy and Carla destroying Face. Everyone was so relieved. After Lucy had finished, Happy told Makarov about what Hades had said. He was very shocked but quickly prepared to make his way to the Lumen Histoire.

Unexpectedly, Warren's telepathy was hijacked by an external force. "Please pardon the interruption. I wish to speak with the wizard guild Fairy Tail," the man said.

I recognized that voice immediately. "Mard Geer?" I have to say, I did not see that coming.

"So glad you remember me, Princess, with you betraying us," he pointed out.

"I don't like to think of it as betraying, more like following my heart," I pointed out as I thought of Rogue. I have to admit, if it weren't for him, I probably would've chosen Zeref.

"(Y/N), that's enough," Lucy said, breaking up our less than civil conversation.

"What do you want, Mard Geer?" I asked, growing impatient.

"Who are you?" Elfman asked Mard Geer.

"He's more commonly known as the Underworld King," I replied for him, looking straight at Natsu and Lucy but making sure everyone could hear. "And he's the true mastermind behind all this". Their eyes widened.

"Knowing who I am won't save you," Mard Geer continued. "For none of you shall live to see tomorrow".

Just then, these red things grew out of the ground and started trapping Natsu and Lucy in it. "Alegria," I realized. A fail-safe that will trap any human on the cube, but demons were unaffected.

I was starting to prepare my black magic to try and fend off Alegria when suddenly, everything went black. I opened my eyes to see myself in a forest with very familiar arms wrapped around me.

"What the hell Zeref," I pushed myself out of his grasp.

"I was just trying to protect you from Alegria," he explained.

"I could've handled it myself," I defended. I crossed my arms. I felt like a child too proud to admit when she needed help.

"We both know that is not true. Alegria was designed to be resistant to any type of magic".

"Magic, not curses," I pointed out.

He gave me a look that told me he was right.

"Fine," I backed down. "I need to get back up there," I said as I turned to look at the cube flying high above us.

I started to turn around, but he grabbed my arm. "That is not a good idea".

"He has the book of E.N.D. I have to get it back," I explained, staring him dead in the eyes. I could tell he was worried about me, but I wasn't going to give up on this, on him. Realizing how important this was to me, he sighed and let go.

"Thank you," I said to him as I teleported away to the middle of the cube.

When I got there, I was horrified. Every single one of my friends had been trapped within Alegria. I started to walk around to see if anyone had survived.

Eventually, I reached the top to see Mard Geer having a not-so-pleasant chat with the Celestial Spirit King. I watched in silence as the king turned Mard Geer to stone. Shortly after, Alegria started to crack. I stepped out of my hiding place. "Thank you," I said to him.

"I did not do it for you, but for my old friend," he replied.

I knew he was talking about Lucy. "I know, but still..." I gave him a small smile as I watched him disappear into thin air. Giving the place where he had been one last look, I turned around to go look for my friends, my cape fluttering in the wind.

As I was making my way to the place where I had last seen Natsu and Lucy, I stopped. There was a presence on this Cube. Someone that I had longed to see since the Grand Magic Games, Rogue. I huge smile spread on my face before I schooled my features into the calm neutrality that I was so used to.

I teleported behind Sting and Rogue at the top of the Cube to see them standing in front of Mard Geer. I wasn't even surprised that Mard Geer had managed to escape the Celestial Spirit King. "Where's (Y/N)?" I heard Rogue ask, the anger clear in his voice.

I thought it was time to make my presence known. "No need to send out a search party. I'm right here," I said as I walked straight past them. As I passed Rogue, I glance at him and gave him a subtle smile. I stopped just in front of the duo.

I turned to face Mard Geer completely. I glanced at the book he was holding. "Thank you, Mard Geer, however, I think I'll take that book now," I said to him, holding my hand out for him to put the book on.

As usual, he remained calm. "And if I refuse?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Then I'll unleash these two on you". I gestured to the two boys behind me, who looked more than ready for a fight. I rolled my eyes. I added, "And I don't think they really know how to hold back".

"I afraid that just this once, I must refuse your request".

"Very well". I turned around to walk away. "He's all yours," I whispered to the boys as I walked past them.

"You're not joining us?" Sting asked.

"No, I replied, not even turning around. 'I'm going to have to wait for him to let go of that book,' I thought. That was the reason why I wasn't joining them in battle, I was on standby waiting to see if hed let go of that book. Plus there was the fact that my boyfriend and his best friend were facing off against one of my brother's strongest demons and I wanted to stick around to make sure they were alright.

It seemed that no matter what the boys did, they couldn't defeat Mard Geer. My plan was failing too. I was keeping an especially close eye on Mard Geer, but not only was he able to deflect the Twin Dragons again and again, but he kept the book close to him at all times.

It was clear that he was toying with them, and that only angered me even more. I took a deep breath to calm down. Showing my emotions to my enemies could be dangerous.

Shortly after, we heard a loud roar and we stopped. We all looked to the sky to see black wings coming towards us. Acnologia was on his way. "I was hoping this wouldn't happen," I said as I raised my arm to shield my face from the wind.

"You knew he was coming?" Sting asked, having to yell over the roar and the flapping of Acnologia's wings.

"It's called a feeling. He was attracted to the chaos that's happening on this very cube right now," I explained as I moved closer to them. "Either that or he's after me," I shrugged. They both turned to look at me when I said that. I gave them an innocent look before we all turned back to watch Acnologia.

"You know, sometimes I really hate being right all the time," I muttered. (A/N: Flash Reference)

I turned to the boys. "Allow me to introduce you to Acnologia". They had the sense to look scared, considering they both taunted Natsu for not being able to defeat the Black Dragon mere weeks before.

Suddenly, the boys dropped to the ground, clutching their chests in pain. I rushed over to them and kneeled next to them to see if they were alright. I looked up at Mard Geer, who was just standing there staring at us and strangely not using the situation to his advantage.

It took me a while, but eventually, I realized what was going on. "It's happening," I whispered. The dragons were returning.

"What's happening to us?" Sting asked, and I could tell he was talking to me.

"You guys are going to be ok," I reassured them. "I promise". Not an answer, but explaining would take too long and I wanted them to see for themselves.

Right after I said that I looked behind me to see a very familiar fire dragon shoot into the sky and head toward Acnologia. I small smile appeared on my face as I stared at my old friend. I turned back around to see Sting and Rogue already getting up, which meant the pain was gone and the dragons were out. We looked up to see Mard Geer gone.

I knew where he went. He went to see Igneel and Acnologia up close. I gave the boys a minute to catch their breath and regain their magic energy.

While we were resting, I heard Mard Geer speak to Kyôka telepathically. "I've decided to detonate the Faces sooner". I didn't even know there was more than one Face. "You're in the control room, yes?"

"Yes," she confirmed. "You should know Keyes and Seilah have been defeated". I smirked.

"Once the Faces have been activated, anyone can trigger the detonation, even you". My eyes widened. "The Lacrima should be in the centre of the control room. All you need to do is use body link to connect yourself with it".

"If I were to link my own curse power with the power of the faces, then I would die".

"So what? Are you afraid to die?"

I snapped out of it when I felt Rogue shaking me by the shoulders. "Are you Ok? You seemed kind of out of it, like you were in some sort of trance". I could tell he was worried.

"I'm fine". I gave him a weak smile, but he didn't look convinced.

My mind was swirling with thoughts of what I had just heard. 'This is bad, I have to do something'.

A/N: Soooo... this is going longer than expected... This has got to be the longest arc I've ever done, so I apologize. If my calculations are correct, there should only be... One more chapter? I'm just guessing, so I apologize if I'm wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630 2 9
I don't own any Fairy Tail or any of the characters in these stories This book is only being updated on Fridays
42.7K 1.4K 8
After many long years apart, you and Natsu Dragneel finally meet again. You both realize how madly in love the two of you were with each other. You t...
105K 1.6K 23
(Y/N) Dragneel has been away for 6 years and when she comes back the grand magic games has started her and her awesome power are taking part at the l...