Izuku the grappler(Baki Izuku)

By HoovyDundy

Not every person is created equally, Izuku found out that out at the age of 4 when he was diagnosed as quirkl... More

The beginning
The Fated Encounter
All might and UA: Entrance Exam
The Exam
Villains vs Heroes
Class President and USJ
Nomu vs Izuku
The beginning of the end

Results and UA

4.9K 54 71
By HoovyDundy

Chapter 5 

(Izuku)

The Exam had passed and I had continued my training, for the remaining weeks. In the remaining weeks I went to visit my mentor, savior and friend Baki Hanma and on that day His father Yujiro had been there. 

(Flashback)

Izuku: Hey baki. I say while knocking on the door, the door opened but it was not baki who answered the door instead it was a much taller man, with blood red hair.

Yujiro:  Oh...Who are you? yujiro asked with his usual smile

Izuku stepped back a little bit due to Yujiro's pressure.

Baki: Father stop scaring Izuku, oh by the way izuku this is my dad yujiro

Izuku: Oh nice to meet you sir. I said while bowing

Yujiro: A polite one I see, say are you the boy my soon has been training. 

Izuku: Yes sir that's me. I say lifting my head 

Yujiro: I have a tip If you want to get stronger get a woman you will do anything for, now I must go, good bye. He said while leaving. 

(Flashback End)

(UA)

Izuku: Class A-1...Class A-1...Here it is 

Izuku was greeted with Lida/ the idiot with engine calves screaming at Katsuki 

Lida: Take your feet of the desk it's disrespectful to the upper class men 

Katsuki: Why should I care extra

Lida: As a graduate of Somei academy I can not let you disrespect property

Katsuki: An elite huh? I'll have fun crushing you

Lida: Crush? How vulgur. He said cringing 

Izuku: Could you two shut up? Because the sooner you do it the sooner class will start. He said unleashing his killer intent as an aura making everyone stiff. 

???(Aizawa): Thank you for shutting them up, but tone it down a little. 

Izuku: Says the one who expelled a whole class, well I probably would of done the same. 

Aizawa: Anyways I'm Shota Aizawa, and I am going to be your homeroom, go put your uniforms on and meet me outside.

(Boys Locker) 

I took off my top to change into my uniform, one of the boys with red hair had seen my back, it had scars all over it from the battle I had with animals, yasha apes and fighters from the the korikorin tournament. 

??(Kirishima): Where did you get those scars

Izuku: I don't even know your name, so why would I even tell you? 

Kirishima: My name is Kirishima 

Izuku: Okay Kirishima, to answer your question I gained them during my fights with animals and a special breed of ape called the yasha ape. I say while putting my uniform on. 

time skip no one cares 

okay so yeah Mineta gets expelled and get launched by Izuku because he was being a pervert and everyone freaks out because Izuku is quirk less.    

End of chapter 

okay so I will be posting less now because of school. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 643 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...
90.9K 1.3K 195
The SCP world has been known for housing a number of supernatural entities for the sake of humanity's normalcy and to keep them safe. And there is no...
7.9K 115 11
As many Sonic fans are aware, Sonic Forces didn't live up to our expectations. Barebones, linear gameplay, overly forced "nostalgia", and a story tha...
11.3K 241 52
Long ago, a green hair boy name Izuku Midoriya lost his mother from a demon attack at a young age, and now he was adopted by the Kamado family. But o...