The Billionaire's Secret Babi...

By yanberry

Raelynn is smart and beautiful, but she hides behind her huge frames, ponytail, baggy clothes and high school... More

Overview
Chapter 1 - Endings
Chapter 2 - Taking Chances
Chapter 3 - A Night in Heaven
Chapter 4 - Morning In Hell
Chapter 5 - Was it worth it?
Chapter 6 - Two Surprises, One Night
Chapter 7 - Miracles
Chapter 8- Counting Stars
Chapter 9 - Treasure
Chapter 10 - Crashing Down
Chapter 11 - Here & Now
Chapter 12 - Living A Lie
Chapter 13 - Through His Eyes
Chapter 14 - The Calm
Chapter 15 - The Storm
Chapter 16 - Eye of the Storm
Chapter 17 - Broken Souls
Chapter 18 - Sweet Caramel
Author's Note
Chapter 19 - Humpty Dumpty
Chapter 20 - Deja Vu?
Chapter 21 - Cheater Peter?
Chapter 22 - Trust Issues
Chapter 23 - Let's Start Over
Chapter 24 - Perfectly Imperfect
Chapter 25 - Am I Ready For Love?
Chapter 26 -
Chapter 27 - What Done in the Dark.
Chapter 28 - Coping
Chapter 29 - Tumbling Down
Chapter 30 -Reasons
Timeline
Chapter 31 - Rumor Has It
Chapter 32 - Wake Me Up
Chapter 33 - Hello Fear
Disclaimer -PLEASE READ
Chapter 34 - Goodbye Fear
Chapter 35 - Love Me with Lies
Chapter 36 - Revalations
Chapter 37 - Run for the Hills
Chapter 38 - The Ugly Truth
Chapter 39 - Apologies
Chapter 41 - Patience is Essence
Chapter 42 - Blossoming Love
Chapter 43 - New Life
Update
Chapter 44 - Epilogue Pt. 1 of 3
Chapter 45- Epilogue Pt. 2 of 3
Chapter 46 - Epilogue Pt 3 of 3
Loving Mr. Billionaire
The Billionaire Bachelor's Wife

Chapter 40 - Going Home

161K 4K 418
By yanberry

I'm not sure if your guys have been seeing the pictures for each chapter.
I hope you are.

Enjoy!

_______________

Shantel's P. O. V.

_______________

"Don't be scared of us." Ms. Elena tells me as soon as Bryce leaves. "He's right you know, we are family. I'm really sorry for how I behaved even though you were unconscious and probably don't remember but I was a bit irrational if I may put it that way. I wish we had learned of you and all the secrets earlier but the past is this past! Let's move forward and not dwell on it."

" I would would really like that Ms. Elena!" I said. It feels truly awesome to be accepted for who you I am, secrets, past and all.

"Oh no darling. It's just Elena!" She puffs her hair up and boobs. "This single old bird is about to get her groove back" she winks.

"Ok mom stop! That's just sick." Ethan complains. Evan was still just standing by the door looking at me. I felt unraveled under his gaze.

"What will be sick is when I bring home a new daddy for you boys! So you better hush. The first one wasn't man enough, I hope the second will be and if he isn't well the third one will just be a charm."

"Well this is tea some really good!" I said in a drinking motion with my hand and mouth.

"What tea?" Elena ask really confused.

"Well that's just what people say when someone says something that's none of their business." I explained.

"Well you need to throw that tea away because as far as I'm concerned you're my granddaughter, that means he will be your granddaddy. Its all of your business." She is crazy, but I like her spirit. She's not letting what her husband did keep her from living. I wish I had her strenght.

"Mom!" Ethan whined.

"Ok fine! But Shantel, I think once you get discharged it will be best for you to come and stay with me. I have a huge house and no company. I think we could be good for each other and help each other heal in ways others will never understand since this secret will only be told for the last time next week in court, then we are free of it." She tells me.

"I don't know Elena, are you sure that you're going to be fine with that?"  I ask unsure.

"Yes child! It's settled! I will speak to Bryce about it. He has a lot on his plate and I'm sure he has a room for you at his house, but he's unstable right now trying to find a footing with Raelynn and the kids. So it's best if you stay with me." She smiled.

"Ok. Thank you Elena, I really appreciate it. I'm sure it will be nice."

They stayed for over two hour, Ethan and Elena talked to me the entire time about any and everything, I felt so at ease with them and the conversation just flowed. Evan still just sat there playing with his bandaged hand and staring out the window.

"I'm hungry. I think I'm about to go grab some food. You guys coming or do you want me to bring you back something?" Ethan asked them.

"I'll come because I'm not sure what I want." Elena said getting up.

"Evan?" Ethan asked.

"No, I'm cool!" That was the first time I heard him speak. His voice had that base that even catches even a dog attention when he speak.

"Evan are you sure that's the best idea?" He asked.

"Chill bro! I said I was ok."

"Fine but remember what Bryce said!" He then turned back to me. "What would you like us to bring you back Shantel?" He asked me.

"Some soup or pasta would be good. My throat still feels weird. Thanks Ethan!" I thank him.

"Ok no problem, we'll be right back." He looks at Evan with the evil eyes then leaves.  What's wrong these two I wonder.

Ethan is so adorable and sweet, unlike his twin who seemed dark and dangerous. An attractive kind of dark and dangerous that is.

We both just sit here in silence for maybe 10 minutes.

"How are you feeling?" he finally asks.

That voice made me swoon.

Oh snaps. That's my uncle!

God please forgive me! I am an abomination! I just had thoughts about my uncle.

"I'm feen.." I stutter.. "I mean I feel fine." I'm sure my cheeks are red.

He's just staring at me while he flexes his fingers on the hand that's wrapped.

He then nods, get up and leave.

I took a deep breath.

What the heck was all that.

I need to stop this, I've always been attracted to people and things that have been no good for me.

I can't possibly see how being attracted to my adopted uncle could be any better.

"One more fuck up, way to go Shantel!" I scold myself.

Maybe I need to go back to rehab and stay there.

I started flipping through the channel, most were in German, I had no idea what the hell they were talking about. I finally kept skipping until I found Oprah.

Well damn, this woman is everywhere and it's in English. Shooot well more power to you Oprah.

I laid back and watch today's episode.

"I am not African American! I am American!" Raven Symone tells Oprah.

"Shit well me neither girl!" I say. I'm sick and tired of labels myself. Growing up it was always, the little black girl, the poor girl, the daughter of a crackhead, dopeboy daughter, the mixed chick etc. It's funny how because you have black in you, you're automatically black. My mother was Puerto Rican and my dad African American. I have my mother's skin tone and hair, everyone called her Hispanic or Rican but because my dad is black I'm black. Smh. I'm proud to be who I am, that's never an issue, I just hate labels and how they are given.

By the time the show was ending, Elena and Ethan walked back into the room.

"Where's Evan?" Elena ask placing what look like chicken Alfredo in front of me.

"He left like thirty minutes ago, I haven't seen him since." I told her grabbing a fork and digging in.

"Hey! Where are you?" I saw Ethan on his phone.

"Ok, why didn't you just wait for us to go back to the Hotel?......whatever Ev, just be sure to send the car back!" He hangs up.

"He's back at the hotel? Why did he leave? Is he feeling ok?" Elena asks.

"Yeah he's fine mom. He's about to have dinner with Bryce and the kids and then watch the kids for a while." He tells her. They seem like they all have such a beautiful family and bond. I want that someday.

But first I gotta get those eyes staring back at me out of my head.

_____________

Evan's P.O.V.

_____________

I walked in her room and just couldn't go any further. I'm glad she's ok, but I'm still filled with rage.

I want to kill the son of a bitch name Edward.

He ruined my brother's childhood, he hurt my mother beyond repair, killed Tomar's mother and ruined Shantel's life. My mother can act all she wants to right now saying all this stuff to Shantel but I heard her crying all night last night, I see her for who she really is when no one is looking. Broken! Yet she stands here and try to be strong for another victim. I love my mother. Until I find a woman with similar traits, I will never settle down.

I just stood at the door looking at her but then I saw Ethan eyeing me. I'm not in the mood to argue with him so I just look at everything but her.

As soon as they leave the room, I focus my eyes back on her. I don't know what it is, I just feel this strong need to protect her, she has this pull on me.

"How are you feeling?" I finally ask her.

"I'm feen.." She stutters.. "I mean I feel fine." She starts to blush.

I just stare at her, flexing fingers on the hand that's wrapped.

What is this girl doing to me? I don't have to leave, but i just can't stay right now.

I nod, got up and left.

If I thought she was beautiful in a coma, she's even more radiant now.

Fuck.

She's your nice Evan, she's your niece. I tried to tell myself.

Not technically, myself thought back.

Awee hell, let me get out of here before I do or say anything stupid. As of now, I need to stay clear from this girl. By the way she was blushing, there are not many ways it could end and I'm not even trying to go there, maybe when she's older I smirk.

I went back to the hotel and had dinner with Quinn, Bryce, Rae and the kids.

"Ev, can you watch the kids for a bit for me? I'm going to put them to bed in a minute but I just need you to keep an eye on them in case they wake up, Quinns mouth keeps sending me to voicemail. Bryce asked me.

"Where are you going?" I asked him. I love my nieces and nephews. I never miss an opportunity to spend time with them. They might be the ones to take me out this funk.

"No where! I just want to spend sometime with Rae before she goes to sleep." He tells me smiling like a sixteen year old virgin.

"Your so dumb! Was that the best excuse you could come up with?" We both laugh.

"So are you about to help your little brother out or what?" He asks.

"Yeah sure! fine! But I better not hear the walls banging and screams!"

"Bryce are you blushing?" I started looking all around.

"What are you looking for?" He asks.

"My ever so serious little brother! You know him?"

"Nope! Don't know what your talking about!" He said calling the kids.

"Sure you don't. He seems to be stuck up inside of Raelynn's-"

"Ok ok ok! Don't even finish that." He said getting mad.

I laugh. "I was just going to say-"

He cut me off again. "I said don't finish it Evan!"

"Room!" I said putting my hands up. "You have such a dirty mind little brother!"

He shook his head and left with the kids to their room. Twenty minutes later he was back in the living room.

"Rayin is asleep. She might start crying about her foot, if she does you can bring her to me. Tomar has her bottle, she should be out soon. Rush and Ryder are both still up, but they shouldn't last too much longer, Rush might because he took a later nap, but he shouldn't give you any trouble." He told me.

"It's ok! I got this!" I wave him off.

"Thanks Ev!" He says and walks off.

"Hey Bryce!" I stop him before he could turn the corner. "Is Rae suppose to be having sex after what happened?" He looks stuck.

I laugh at him. Guess little brother never thought about that.

I got up and went to the kids room. As soon as I walk in Tomar reaches for me.

"Doodlebug!" I said kissing her cheek.

"Uncle Ev! Are you staying with us?" Rush ask.

"Yup!" I got into the middle of the bed with them, put a bunch of pillows behind me and laid Tomar on me.

I stretched my arms out on both sides. Ryder laid on one and Rush the other.

"Will you tell us another cool story!" Ryder asks.

"Sure!" I said thinking of another childhood story of Ethan and I doing something crazy.

"Yayyy!" They both chaired.

"Yayy!" Tomar pulls her bottle out her mouth following her brother's chair and wetting me with milk at the same time.

I put the bottle back in her mouth.

I guess it's me and my favorite little people tonight.

I hope they are enough to distract me from the face stuck in my head.

_____________

Raelynn's P.O.V.

______________

I can't believe I didn't argue with Bryce about moving in.

It has been helpful having him around, to say the least, the kids are happier when he's there and so am I. So why lie to myself and play stupid games.

With Bryce is where I want to be and I won't deny it. I love him.

However, I want to take things slow. I want to be able to trust him again to a certain extent. I understand why he lied, but it still doesn't erase how it made me feel.

I got up and went to go take a shower since Bryce went to get the kids ready for bed.

I was in the bathroom for a while, I felt so aroused. I'm wanting Bryce. I let the hot water massage my body as it had multiple showerheads.

I heard the door open and saw Bryce standing there with a towel. "Ready to get out?" He asks.

I nod and turn the water off.

He wraps me in the towel, dries me off and then lifts me up.

I held on to him as he carried my bridal style to the room.

He laid me on the bed. I start to feel shy. What is wrong with me?

"Are the kids sleeping?" I ask.

"Rayin is, but Evan's with them.

" ok." I respond.

He goes to the bathroom and comes back with a bottle of lotion.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Taking care of my priorities!" He smirks.

"Which is?" He squeeze some of the lotion in his good hand that's not in the cast. He walks over to me and takes my arm starting to massage the lotion into my skin.

"You!" He kisses my lip.

He then does the same with my other hand and then my legs and feet.

Yes! He can definitely move in with us if I get this kind of massage everyday. His hands are to die for. They feel like silk moving across my body and at the same time kneading the stress away.

He climbs on the bed and gets in front of me. He opened my legs and removed the towel.

"Bryce.." I breathe. Yes I want whatever I was about to get so bad.

Pssshhh a woman has needs. Especially a pregnant one.

He grabs the back of my legs and pulled me closer to him.

"Hey daddy babies!" He bends and lotions my stomach, massing it. I rolled my eyes at "babies".

He then went up and started massaging my breast one at a time. They're so tender that it causes me to moan and whimper at the same time.

" Bryce.."

He mouth was then on mine. He then starts nibbling on my ears.

"I love you Raelynn. I love you so damn much baby." He told me before he starts to kiss along my neck, leaving a trail as he go lower.

He then lays on his stomach in front of me.

"Bryce...what are you doing?" I ask as he wraps his arms around my thighs and bring me closer to him.

I could feel his breath fanning on my cookie machine as he spoke. "I already told you baby, daddy is taking care of his priorities."

______________

Bryce's P.O.V.

______________

Even though we didn't have sex last night, I feel happy because she's satisfied. That's all that matter's to me and ever will. That my family is happy.

I laid there in bed just looking at her cuddled in my arms. This woman is my life, I will do anything for her, anything to make sure she's always happy.

"Mommy! Mommy!! Mommy!!" There was knocking and whining at the door. I got up careful not to wake her. It was six in the morning.

I opened the door and Rush tried to run by me to Rae. I caught him and picked him up exiting the door.

"What's wrong buddy?" I ask him.

"I want mommy!" He whines rubbing his eyes. He still seems sleepy. He Probably stayed up all night with Evan and now he woke up cranky.

"Mommy is sleeping. Come on, you and daddy are about to lay down. Ok?" He didn't answer, just put his arms around my neck and laid on my shoulder. I rub his back as we walk. I laid on the couch with him still in my arms and grab the remote with my no good arm.

I turned on the tv and the only thing that seems to be on was a European cartoon of a pink pig running around. At the sounds they were  making he turn his head to watch and just laid there with his eyes drooping.

Might as well get some business done. I started typing up several emails that I needed to respond to and to make sure everything is in order for us to head back today.

I didn't realize how long I was there doing business on my phone until I heard "daddy!" I look at the time. It was now after 8.

Ryder was standing next to me rubbing his eyes. I scoot over on the big sectional couch and he laid next to me since his brother was still sleeping on me.

His eyes were still dropping as well. What were they up doing with Evan all night?

I figured business could wait. I rub his back so he could go back to sleep. I might as well just join them since I'm the human pillow.

When I woke up there was a bunch of chattering and Rush was no longer here. Ryder was still sleeping.

I shift to remove him off my arm and he woke up.

"Morning bud!" I smile at him.

"Morning daddy!" He said cuddling into me.

"Something smells good I say sitting up!" I saw Tomar laying on the other couch with Rae, her blanket and a bottle, watching Tv.

"That's breakfast sleepy head!" Rae smile. She's glowing this morning.

"We already ate. It's after 12. Rush just woke up and he's eating now. The rest is for you and Ryder." she tells me.

"Thanks babe." Come on bud, let's go brush our teeth, wash up and have some breakfast. Were going home today!"

"Really?" He asks now wide away.

"Yes!" I tell him.

"Rush! We're going home!"  He runs off yelling.

"Where's princess?" I ask noticing that one of the team member is missing.

"Your mom is cleaning her cuts and getting her ready. I already gave Tomar a bath after she covered herself in breakfast. I just need to get the boys ready. Everything is all pack to go." She tells me.

"Ok. You relax. I'll handle the rest. And I hope you don't mind, but I want to stop by the hospital before we leave."

"That's fine. I didn't get to meet Shantel yesterday, I would love to meet her before we leave."

"K!"

"Is everybody else packed?" I ask.

"Your mom is staying so Ethan is staying with her.  Quinn and Evan are packed. Quinn has to go back to work and Evan claims he has business to handle in the office."

What business is that? I thought he had everything under control there?

Maybe he's just been away too long from his life as a one night stand bachelor.

Yup that has to be it.

I went to brush my teeth and take a shower. As soon as I was dressed. I went to my mother's room.

The door was open and Rayin was sitting on her bed as she help her out put on her shorts.

"Morning mom." I kissed her cheek. "Morning princess!" I then kiss my daughters forehead.

"Morning!" They both responded.

"How's her foot?" I ask my mother.

"It will heal with time. Just need keep it clean and carry her around for a while. She won't be able to walk on it for now."

"You ok princess?" I ask Rayin.

She nods making he ponytail swing up and down.

I smile at her. She beautiful just like her mother.

We make beautiful babies.

Another reason to have more.

"Bryce I told Shantel she can come and stay with me.I know you and Raelynn are trying to work things out, I didn't think it was the time to add someone else to equation. I think it will be good for the both of us. Once she's discharged, I will take her back to New York with me until the court hearing but after that I'm going back to the family house in South Carolina, I'm going to spend sometime with your grandfather and I'm taking her with me. I had only stayed in California to help you out witg Tomar but you have Rae now and you two are building a life together. I'm always only a phone call away if you guys need me."

" yeah I think South Carolina will be good for her. Mom thank you! This really means a lot to me but I know it means a lot more to Shantel." I hug her.

"She's family Bryce, and its the least I can do, especially after how I treated her."

"Are you sure you're ok staying?" I ask my mom. The last thing I want to do is put my responsibility on anyone else.

"Yeah I got it son. She's a nice young lady. Just like you, I also feel the need to ensure she's ok." I hugged her again.

I couldn't have asked for a better mother.

~~~~~Author's Note~~~~
Next chapter is the last oneThen there will be an epilogue and intro for book two if you guys still want to read about the kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188 29 35
Lyric Rivera with her head held high and an air of confidence, she exuded an arrogant aura that drew both admiration and envy from her peers. A visio...
757K 20.7K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
230 29 8
Harmony left her life at the country to get her business degree in hopes of finding the perfect job after. She was fresh out of college when went for...
501K 14K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...