Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

The Strongest Mortal

1.2K 34 23
By kadenzajinx

Hearts held Mae by her throat. They stood on the crystal looking down at the destruction Cumber had caused. Hearts must have been controlling the gravity on Mae because she could barely move.

"Jiren will defeat you all," Mae said through her teeth.

"Shut up," Kamin sneered. "Looks like your friends are here. This should be fun."

Vegeta and Trunks appeared. Trunks gasped at the destruction below. "This is universe eleven," Vegeta said.

"Looks like they've already run rampant here," Trunks scowled.

"Seems so. They have Mae here," Vegeta looked up at the crystal. "I can feel her."

"We have to save her," Trunks said. Suddenly the crystal began to glow with a blinding light. "What's happening?"

The two saiyans covered their eyes until the light faded. "What was that light?" Trunks wondered. "Dad?"

Vegeta wasn't moving. He stared down at the ground. Suddenly his body began to tremble as blue armor began to fit over his own. His eyes turned piercing blue and his black hair turned white. He looked over at Trunks and gave a menacing grin.

"Dad!" Trunks yelled. "Damn you! How dare you take his body!" Oren was now in control of Vegeta's body. He sprung forward and punched Trunks, sending him back.

"You bastards," Mae struggled against Hearts' grasp.

Kamin began to laugh. "So the surprise attack worked. Hey Oren, how's that body?"

Oren-Vegeta looked up at Kamin. "It's the best! It's bursting with power!" He let his energy rise causing wind to shoot off him.

"Damn you!" Trunks yelled, powering up to super saiyan. He rushed forward to attack Oren-Vegeta.

Just before Trunks reached him Oren-Vegeta yelled. "Smash Break!" The attack caught Trunks head on sending him crashing into the water below.

Meanwhile Jiren stood against Cumber. "Take this universe eleven!" He formed claws with his ki and sent it at Jiren.

Jiren simply blasted the claws away. He could sense that Mae was nearby, but he had to trust that she could handle herself... no he knew she could. Right now he needed to take care of this threat to his universe.

Cumber flew forward to attack. Jiren sidestepped, avoiding the attack. He brought his leg up and kicked the saiyan back. Cumber unleashed more energy and made his attacks sharper and faster. Jiren blocked the blows and countered. He had a calm look about him as the two exchanged blows.

"Jiren, defeat him," Toppo called to his friend as he struggled to stand.

As Cumber went in for a punch Jiren grabbed his fists. "Seems we are evenly matched," the saiyan growled. "But you can't beat me." He jumped back from the Grey and powered up to super saiyan three.

Jiren stared at Cumber, unimpressed by his transformation. He swiftly kicked Cumber in the ribs. As Cumber fell back he sent ki blasts at Jiren. He brought his hands over his face as the blasts connected. Jiren swiped a hand, cutting through the smoke and took off after Cumber. As he brought his fist up to attack he was suddenly forced to the ground. He looked up and saw Hearts. He had his hand out controlling the gravity above Jiren.

His eyes widened in shock when he saw Hearts was holding Mae by her neck. He struggled to his knees against the immense gravity. He wasn't sure how Mae had even been captured but he wasn't going to let that stand.

"Nice job, Jiren," Hearts smirked.

"You bastard," Mae growled.

"Just be quiet and watch," Hearts said softly, tightening the grip on her throat slightly. "Oren why don't you give him a try."

"Leave him to me!" Oren-Vegeta grinned and flew over to Jiren.

Hearts released the gravity allowing the Grey to stand. As soon as he was up, Jiren took off at Oren-Vegeta.

"Oren may have stolen Vegeta's body but he has no chance of defeating Jiren," Mae scowled. She watched the two fighting below. She had to find a way to be free of Heart's grasp. As she was thinking of a plan her side flared up on pain. She looked down to see that Zamasu had stabbed her with a ki blade.

"You speak too much," Hearts laughed mockingly.

"Hearts! He's my prey!" Cumber yelled, grabbing their attention.

"You've done enough here, Cumber," Hearts replied. "Go to universe three now." He snapped his fingers and Cumber vanished.

Jiren continued to attack Oren-Vegeta until a blast cut through them. They both looked over and saw Kamin floating there. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Let me join in on the fun."

"Heh, alright," Oren-Vegeta smirked. They both sent energy blasts at Jiren.

Jiren blocked the attacks before landing on the ground. The two Tuffles landed in front of him. They looked at Jiren with smug looks. Both were eager to take on Jiren.

"I think it's time we give Jiren his wife back," Hearts smirked. He handed Mae over to Zamasu who grabbed her by the hair. Zamasu descended to the ground, Mae in hand. He held her up towards Jiren.

"Let her go," Jiren scowled.

"You don't get to order a god around," Zamasu replied. He drove his fist into the wound on her side making Mae scream in pain.

"Jiren...it's fine..." Mae gasped. She cried out again as Zamasu thrust another blade through her shoulder.

Zamasu threw her against the ground with disgust on his face. Mae wiped the blood from her mouth and stood up. As she went to attack Zamasu, Oren-Vegeta grabbed her by her neck.

"I don't think so," Oren-Vegeta laughed.

Jiren glared at the enemies in front of him. His anger rising from how they hurt her. He would defeat them all and he would save Mae. As Zamasu went for an attack he easily dodged and countered. Zamasu blocked with his forearm and went in for another attack. Again Jiren dodged and went to strike. Zamasu narrowly avoided the attack but Jiren still managed to graze him.

"How dare you touch a god with your filthy hands," Zamasu glared at Jiren.

"Zamasu!" Trunks yelled bringing his sword down.

Zamasu jumped back avoiding the saiyan. Oren-Vegeta held a hand out and blasted Trunks. "Stay out of it!"

That was Mae's chance. While he was distracted with Trunks she drove her elbow into Oren-Vegeta's side. He lost his grip on her so he quickly blasted her sending her crashing into a pile of rubble. He nodded at Kamin and took off after Trunks.

As Trunks went to stand Oren-Vegeta placed his foot on his back and grabbed his hair. "You're done," Oren-Vegeta laughed. He formed an energy ball to kill Trunks.

Mae sat up, her body aching with pain. Kamin came rushing for her. Mae powered up to super saiyan and avoided the attack. She blasted Kamin into a wall before appearing next to Jiren.

"Are you alright," He asked, keeping focus on Zamasu.

"Fine," Mae nodded, her side and shoulder was screaming but she decided to ignore it.

Just as Oren-Vegeta went to land the finishing blow to Trunks a bright light came down. When the light faded Goku and the Grand Priest were standing there. Zamasu's eye widened in shock at the sight.

"Goku?" Jiren too seemed surprised.

Goku flew forward at an immense speed. He punched Oren-Vegeta back and grabbed Trunks. There was a silver glow surrounding him and his eyes were silver. He held Trunks in his arms and looked at the Grand Priest.

"Oh?" The Grand Priest tapped his chin. "Well then, take care of this as you see fit." With that he vanished from universe eleven.

"I knew it," Trunks smiled. "You're still alive."

"Heh, your late, Dad!" Mae smirked.

"That power," Zamasu gasped. "It can't be."

"So it's godly then," Hearts remarked.

As Zamasu went to attack Goku, Mae and Jiren blocked his path. "I don't think so," she glared.

"Together then?" Jiren asked her as he punched Zamasu back.

"Yeah," Mae nodded.

Oren-Vegeta burst from the rubble and glared at Goku. "What's your deal? You're pissing me off!" He let his power spike as he flew to attack, Goku brought his fist up and delivered an uppercut to Oren-Vegeta's jaw. As he was sent flying back he sent energy blasts at Goku.

Goku easily dodged the blasts and ran forward. He punched Oren-Vegeta hard in the chest knocking the Tuffle from the saiyan prince's body. Kamin took that opportunity to try and attack both Goku and Vegeta. Goku held a hand up and blasted her back as well.

Vegeta was out of breath on his knees. He looked up at Goku who was scowling up at Hearts. He was the one Goku needed to take on. Hearts stared back at Goku with a grin on his face. He was eager to see how this fight would turn out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.7K 60
*Completed* A prequel to Dragonball Mae. Mae is the daughter of Goku and she is Gohan's twin sister as well. After Goku died fighting Cell, the world...
127K 4.1K 40
21, awoken from her slumber by the androids 17 and 18, seems to form a new barrier between the world peace Gohan and Trunks seek. However, this newly...
2.9K 204 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
211 1 5
This is gonna be my version of a universe that contains elements from Dragon Ball, Z, GT, Super, Heroes and Xenoverse. I hope you like it. ...