Moments With You (One Directi...

By katpry

Everything seems to be going great. Niall finally got the girl of his dreams and they're being dubbed by the... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Fin.

Chapter 1

4.3K 36 7
By katpry

For those who don't know, this is the sequel to I Want to be Loved By You. You don't have to read it to understand the plot, since the first chapter subtly summarizes the basic plot, but there are some scenes mentioned from the previous book. You decide if you want to read the first one or not. Nevertheless, enjoy :)

~

2016 March

Celebrity Couple Alert!

Niall Horan, 22, and Kol Vicencio, 22, are both going strong as they celebrate their second year together in Ibiza. Except for that eleven-month period when they had decided to stop dating, when she had publicly been scrutinized as she dated three different people, one including Horan’s band mate Harry Styles, the two seem to be blissfully in love and are always photographed looking like a match-made in heaven.

They are now being dubbed as the new young power couple, often compared to Becks and Posh, with Horan’s band ‘One Direction’ having taken over the music industry continuously since they had been put together in UK’s X Factor back in 2010, and with Vicencio’s stunning portfolio that she had managed to accumulate in a span of four years, despite her being the ‘unconventional model’. Not only are their careers booming, but their looks are being also being envied for each photogenic snapshot that is taken of them.

Although they have never mentioned names during interviews, they have both admitted to not being single, although always tight-lipped about who they were seeing, which just added a lot of frustration to their fans, with their blatant relationship going on.

Vicencio had stated that her relationship could be given more focus after she had graduated with a double major in Journalism and Business from Columbia last 2015 with sterling grades to boot. How annoyingly perfect could one person get, juggling career, school, relationship, and still looking as glamorous as she does? What a catch for Niall Horan. Not that she has the short end of the stick either, with the way her wealthy boyfriend has showered her with presents and recently, an expensive new apartment in New York City.

Apparently, Horan was readily eager to splash out some cash for his lady because she had formerly refused such extravagant gifts, and had only now given in to his incessant insisting because of the length of time that they have been happy together. Poor girl, fending off expensive presents from her good-looking and charming boyfriend. She didn’t have a chance. At least we know that she isn’t after his money now, do we?

Well, not matter how many jealous boys and girls they’re making with their fairytale romance, we can all just sigh and wish that one day we can get paired with someone as beautiful and glamorous as they are. Until then, we can go back to our work and cut out little pictures of them and stick our faces in place, because that is probably the closest we’re ever going to get to being them.’

-

Spotted: Niall and Kol!

As if these two weren’t already so perfect. They made a double appearance at a children’s hospital and spent time with kids who are fighting cancer, since plenty of them had dreamed to meet the duo. They even sung a duet, with Niall strumming the guitar. Surprisingly, Kol has a hidden talent of singing (a video below is a clip of their duet at the hospital), aside from dancing, which she had displayed in the video where she first met the One Direction boys, and a short clip with Danielle Peazer and Eleanor Calder dancing as a Christmas gift to the fans, back in 2012.

The two now get to spend more time, now that the constant touring of One Direction has died down a bit and the boys have been given a few months of well-deserved rest.’

-

The Adriana Lima of Her Generation

She may not be eligible for Victoria’s Secret because of her height, (although she definitely has the sexy body to be one!) but this girl certainly is garnering the attention of one. Kol Vicencio is now famously known as the new ‘Virgin Model’, which Adriana Lima had been previously called because of her views that sex should be for after marriage. Both have similar views, since they are both Catholic. Kol even admits that Lima has always been an idol of hers in the business, especially that aspect, since there are a lot of temptations.

When asked what her boyfriend thought of this, Kol merely responded, “He respects that.” Of course, she hadn’t stated that the boyfriend she was talking about was Niall Horan. He himself, although already having admitted that he wasn’t a virgin, believes in sex after marriage. Bet he regrets saying that now that he isn’t single and has acquired one of the hottest models in the business today as a girlfriend. Whether she is lying or not, Kol seems to be sticking to that story.

In other model-related news, Kol seems to be doing fine even without Angel wings, and has been named number one from the hundred sexiest women. She has also been added to several sexiest, most beautiful and best-dressed lists from different countries of various magazines and blogs. With her fast rise to being a household name at the age of twenty-one, despite her lack in height and bone-showing skinniness, she has finally landed spreads and advertisements for high fashion magazines and established designers.’

-

Niall Meets the Parents!

Once Kol Vicencio finally received that diploma, the first thing she did to celebrate was flying her family out to Europe, where their first destination was Mullingar, so that Niall could meet her family personally. Vicencio hadn’t seen her family since moving to America the month of March during the year 2012. Aside from it being a brief holiday for Kol, it was also a very emotional reunion. To graduate on time for the year 2015, the model had to overload with course classes that would allow her to graduate with the total amount of units required. After three years of being separated from her family, Vicencio was reportedly very excited to see her family again.

As a reward to herself for still managing a career and graduating on time, she took a month off modeling to go on a European tour with her family, which she had paid using her hard-earned modeling cash. She was very business-minded though, and eventually mixed business when clients in the certain area booked her while she would be traveling to their city at the time. Niall Horan had spent some time with the Vicencio clan some days when they traveled to Rome and Paris, although work had eventually steered him back to the UK or where One Direction had a show.

Vicencio, who had already met the Horans a few months when she first dated Niall, was greatly complimented by Maura, Niall’s mom, who stated, “Kol is a lovely girl who my son has genuinely fallen in love with. She’s got a great personality and loves the craic, which Niall loves. She gets along with everyone in the family and all of Niall’s friends. She’s definitely got my thumbs up.”

When asked if she thought there were wedding bells to be heard soon, she diplomatically answered, “They’re both still so young and working on their careers. Who knows? With that aside, they make a great couple.”

If they do, we can’t wait to see all the cute little perfect babies that they’re going to make!’

-

Harry Vs. Niall

The love triangle between Kol Vicencio, Harry Styles and Niall Horan was highly publicized back during the end of 2013, when it was rumored that Styles and Vicencio had first gotten together. Kol had not been put into a very good spotlight when it came to the One Direction fans, to say the least. Even people, who weren’t fans of One Direction, but knew of her because of her rise to modeling fame, gave their insight on the inappropriate decision on her part to date the band mate of her ex. However quick that relationship between Styles and Vicencio, which lasted for about only three months, it remains a black mark on her otherwise spotless relationship with Horan. What had made matters worse with her breakup with Styles was that she had immediately gotten back to Horan, although the details of when they started officially dating again have never been addressed.

Nowadays though, it seems that any ill feelings and girlfriend-stealing tendencies have now been put to a halt, as the two boys have been photographed together while they had both been in London sans Louis, Liam and Zayn. This will come as a relief to the fans, who have all been troubled with rumors about One Direction splitting up, and had ultimately been the greatest reasoning of hate for Kol Vicencio during that time. For the Narry shippers out there, it seems that the relationship is safe and the brotherhood lives.’

-

One of the Boys

It has been no secret that Kol Vicencio is probably the most famous One Direction friend among all that the boys have gained along their road to fame and fortune, and that’s saying something, since there have been plenty of their mates who have gained followers from fans just because of their connection to even just one of the boys. This had been her greatest defense against fan haters, also adding that she had become close friends with the other One Direction girlfriends, Eleanor Calder and Danielle Peazer, who both came to her defense.

Kol had already received intense hate from Internet trolls when she had first dated Niall, just as Danielle and Eleanor had before her. It seems to be an initiation for girlfriends now, it seems. The haters, however, increased greatly when she started openly dating Harry Styles, while the supporters dwindled. Since she was close with the band and the girlfriends, they had constantly fought her battles for her while she disappeared from Twitter for a time, probably because of the reason of not wanting to see all the hate directed to her.

She had only regained her supporters when they saw that she was serious with sticking to Niall for a second time. In time, she became the popular favorite among the three girlfriends, due to the undeniable happiness that she gave to carefree Niall, the never-ending stream of stalker-like photographs available of her, and the grace that she handled all the bad publicity as she carried on with bettering her career and schooling. Directioners are now pointedly ignoring that part of her life, and attributing it to the reason that nobody was perfect.

The model was spotted with the boys, while they enjoyed a beach of the country that was part of their tour. She had a photo shoot in the same area and decided to see Niall because it was one of those rare times she could see him while she was still in college. She had been one of the first, along with Harry and Liam, to dive into the ocean water, from the boat that the crew had rented for their break. Below are a few photos of them chilling during their spare time. Might we add that she looked very fit in that plain white bikini?

The boys didn’t seem to be fazed by the company of their hot model friend though, and even roughhoused with her as they tossed her off the boat on several occasions. [Harry throwing Kol; Louis pushing her as she stood at the edge] Even her boyfriend wasn’t too bothered with his mates holding her while she was half-naked, although to be fair, Niall seemed to be the only one who couldn’t keep his eyes off her. Not even Harry gave in to the roaming eyes.

Maybe she was just one of the boys to them now. Often, whenever she was around them all, she had gone along with their mad ideas, and sometimes, would even be the mastermind to plenty of their idiotic actions. Even their security team admittedly found relief when she finally had to leave the boys, since she was quite like them, only a girl version.’

~

“I hate being your girlfriend,” Kol said grumpily as she typed in numbers into the calculator, with plenty of receipts and sheets on the table in front of her. “No, I want to restate that I hate being an academically-adequate girlfriend of yours.”

“What?” Niall said, padding into the room in just his pajama bottoms as he munched on some Pringles. “You’re smarter than I am. I’m going to admit that, and I want to make sure that there’s no funny business when it comes to my accounts and royalties. Why not take advantage of your full college education?”

Kol put her feet up on the chair and stretched her neck muscles from side to side. “If only your fans can hear your money talk now.”

He stood behind her and put his hands on her shoulders as he massaged them. He bent down and kissed the nape of her neck. “Thank you.”

“Don’t try to soften me up, you leprechaun,” she said moodily, noting down more numbers and adding and subtracting based off the numbers on his papers. She looked toward her left shoulder and playfully bit his hand that had been massaging her shoulder.

“Hey!” Niall said, shooting that hand up so that it was above her reach. “You’re being quite difficult today.”

“And you’re being very annoying,” Kol said, rolling her eyes. She tugged down the shirt she was wearing, which was Niall’s, since she was just in her normal sleeping attire, and that meant only panties for her bottom.

Niall had learned to become very accustomed to seeing every bit of skin on her and not be too hopeful anymore. He checked her out a lot, but he had better self-control now than he did two years ago. Kol hadn’t been lying when she said that she was planning on being a virgin until marriage. It wasn’t really an issue to her before, whether or not she lost it before or after marriage. She just thought that if she found the right boy for it, then why not?

Then, media got hold of her virginity status and made a deal about it because it was such a novelty. Then, Maria had suggested that maybe it was a good thing to keep up. It couldn’t really hurt, since Adriana Lima’s career didn’t seem to be affected by it. If anything, it only added to her appeal. Whatever sex she seemed to exude, she was still innocent and inexperienced.

Niall had been really cool though, since he never seemed to pressure her or anything. Kol did feel kind of sorry for him though, seeing as he thought that he finally had a pretty hot girlfriend and he couldn’t even let people assume that he banged her, being his girlfriend and all, because everyone knew that she was the new Virgin Model, apparently. That didn’t exactly add any badass player reputation to his cute, carefree stereotype in the band.

That didn’t mean he was completely deprived of her though.

“You love me anyway,” Niall said, self-satisfied as he ran his hands through her hair and kissed the top of her head.

“You know, you’re getting a lot flirtier the longer we’re together,” she laughed, pushing his face away. “It’s making me suspicious.”

“Because I’m a different person and I’ve been hiding it all these years, yeah?” Niall said, yawning and stretching his arms above his head. “Come on babe. Come to bed. You got a big day tomorrow.”

“I want to finish this tonight,” she said. “I don’t want to have to think about this during the premiere.”

“It’s one in the morning. Come on.” He bent down and carried her as she laughed and held on to the back of the chair. “Now don’t struggle. I’ll be gentle.”

She laughed even louder as she let go of the chair and clung onto his neck. “You really have to learn to sleep in a bed alone again, Nialler. What’ll happen when you’re back in Ireland? You can’t fly me over every night.”

“I’ll find that a problem only when you’re not around anymore,” Niall said, settling under the sheets next to her.

*

“You have a guest appearance for Ellen next Tuesday, and I’ll send you the other details of the interviews that you’re going to do for magazines,” John, Kol’s publicist said as he read off his reminders from his Blackberry.

Aside from having an agent, Kol had eventually acquired a publicist to handle her media exposure and representation. She didn’t really think that she needed it, considering she had Maria, who now posed as her manager as well as being her agent. But then, Kol started to get more famous and more in-demand and more rumors were sprouting, so she ended up needing one, since Maria was more in charge of job bookings than media exposure.

John was now in charge of her website, where her future projects were stated for her, since she couldn’t keep track of all of them herself. Other than photo shoots, advertisements and commercials, Kol now had to undergo guest appearances on talk shows and late night shows, and even getting interviews with journalists. John handled that aspect of her career, to make sure that her name would still be relevant and even more known. John helped expand her fame internationally, and monitored any bad press.

Kol was frustrated with that. She had always been shy in front of video interviews, because then she was aware that people were watching her and noting down what she had to say, as opposed to having people just randomly take a video of her. Her time with One Direction helped her get used to it, but it wasn’t something that she relished doing. She was fine being the interviewer, but never the interviewee.

It was funny to her how a model ended up with so much media attention, when all she really did was pose for photos and do some occasional commercials. It just seemed that they wanted to see her do ridiculous things they could think up, and know more about her life. It seemed just having photos of her weren’t enough.

Her publicist was very good at what he did though. She ended up being invited to a lot of events that didn’t even link her to anything. Movie and music awards were the most unrelated ones to her that she was invited to. She had to go, of course, since that would help John out with more publicity.

One thing she didn’t get was a stylist though. She thought it was a waste of money to have someone put up an outfit together, when she had her own contacts and time to do that herself. Kol understood the need for that for others, yeah, but she was in the industry already. She was exposed to new trends and dresses and designers. She could ask to have these shoes pulled out, or to have this dress borrowed for a certain event. She would have these clothes to choose from when designers would send them happily.

Unfailingly, she was always on best-dressed lists of the events she went to. Even her occasional choices of going with unbranded names didn’t garner negative feedback. Instead, they complimented her good sense of style and not relying on mere designer names to dictate what good style trends were for her. She had appeared on several magazines with a page dedicated to her style sense, also considering the fact that she had no stylist and it was purely all her choices, from everyday wear to red-carpet events.

She was prone to wearing clothes from up-and-coming designers that she met on different shoots and fashion events. They needed proper media attention, and she was all too willing to usher in new talent using her name and exposure. After all, she knew how difficult it was to start out new and just needing that certain big break to give her a little push.

Designers were willing to dress her because wearing their outfits at important events with a lot of press was like having her as free advertisement.

“Did you forget something?” Kol joked as she looked up at John, who was seriously looking through his Blackberry like his life depended on it. She had to keep a close relation to her publicist, since he had to know what she was up to. Kol had become great friends with him, but they were so opposite. He was always so serious and needed a plan mapped out all the time. She was a spontaneous mess who liked to have a laugh about almost anything. It was entertaining for her whenever she tried making him not so uptight. “Are you going to remind me to brush my teeth?”

John looked at her darkly and said, “Of course not. But really, don’t forget to do that. That’s so unhygienic and I can smell your pepperoni pizza lunch from here.”

“No, that’s me John,” Niall said from the desk by the window, where he was on his laptop, downloading songs and movies. “She just got that because of me.”

John put up his hands in a way where he thought this was too much information and he made a sort of choking sound. “Okay. I know you two are happy in love, but can you please not embarrass yourselves while out?”

Kol bit her lips and smiled. John was so uptight and so conscious about what other people said. “Johnny, when have I ever embarrassed you?”

“Don’t ask him that, Kol, or else you might miss the premiere,” Anya, her hair and makeup stylist said as she applied more hair spray to keep Kol’s hair steady.

Anya was currently working on an elaborate up do, which was something different for Kol since she normally always wore her hair down, so that the details of her silver and gray high-neck sleeveless cocktail dress could be viewed for photos.

“And it’s usually because the two of you have thought of something stupid to do,” John said despairingly. “I really hate it when you two are together. It gets more difficult to control the press. They catch your every move.”

“It was his happiest and most stressful day when that ‘Next Power Couple’ article came out,” Anya mused.

Niall’s phone rang and he put it on speaker. It was attached to one louder so that they could hear it in the whole apartment.

“Hellooooooo!” Louis’ loud voice resonated on the walls and Niall brought the volume down quick. Kol could hear three different voices all trying to overpower each other as they shouted similar greetings to be heard. “Get off, Harry!”

“What do you want?” Kol said, so that they would somehow stop upon hearing their voice.

“Excuse me,” Louis said. “I didn’t call you. I called Niall. Niall Horan. Have you heard of him? Is he currently in the room? Did you or did you not murder him and answer his phone because he is too dead to talk?”

“You’re on speaker, idiot,” Kol said, looking at a spot on her face. It was flat, so it would be easily gone with concealer. “I have my publicist and makeup artist in the room with me, so choose your words well.”

“Oh, Johnny’s in the room, is he?” Louis said. “Hang on. I’ll put you lot on speaker now. The boys are getting restless and want attention.”

“Why do you have to do that Kol, why?” John said helplessly. The boys knew the people in her life just as much as she knew theirs. Louis in particular liked making fun of John just because he reacted so funnily and seemed so scandalized.

“Hello, Johnny,” Liam said. There was indistinct mumbling in the background and Liam added, “And Anya. How is your boyfriend, Johnny? Doing well, I suppose?”

“He’s got the day off today,” John said stiffly. Among the boys, Liam and Harry were the nicest to him and played less pranks, but he didn’t particularly trust any of them.

“What are you guys calling for?” Niall said finally, laughing. They had gone so off-topic that they seemed to have forgotten that they had called Niall.

“NIaller!” all of them exclaimed fondly. “There you are!” Louis said.

“We’re here!” Harry said, and Kol could imagine him flinging his hands up, as if they could actually see him.

“What do you mean, ‘we’re here’?” Niall said suspiciously.

“We’re pulling up in front of your complex!” Zayn said excitedly.

True enough, they seemed to be preoccupied as there was a rush of wind and some city sounds from the other end of the phone. It all suddenly quieted down and Kol assumed that Louis had taken out the speaker setting, since everything quieted down.

“Let us up!” Louis said.

On cue, the intercom buzzed and Niall got up to get it. John looked disgruntled and Anya amused. Kol grinned.

Niall told the attendant to let them up and in a few minutes, the boys all bounded into the room like they were there everyday. The roughhoused for a while, just as boys did, and tackled Niall until they all ended up on the floor.

“I missed my Nialler,” Liam said, wrapping his arms around Niall and smiling at Kol. “You jealous, Cub?”

Kol shook her head, and then Zayn took Niall’s face and kissed him for a few seconds on the cheek as Niall’s eyes widened. “Okay, now you can get off Niall,” Kol laughed.

The boys had been invited to the film premiere, since they were friends of Kol and she has asked the producers and the director if it was all right.

Kol had filmed one month for a movie where she played a humorless, but foxy secretary for a clueless rich boy who inherited a large company from his father, who had died abruptly. Her time in it was probably twenty minutes at most, since she really was just a bland character that played eye candy to everyone in the office as she followed orders from her new boss and gave him helpful suggestions in passing when it came to his business decisions, where she would end up agreeing as if it had all been her boss’s idea.

“We couldn’t miss your big movie debut!” Harry said, shaking her shoulders a little as he went over to give her a kiss on the cheek.

The other boys followed Harry’s example as they gave Kol kisses on the cheek. “Yeah, why would we pass up making fun of you every time you were on screen?” Louis said, poking her dimpled cheeks. “That would be very unlike us.”

“Of course we end up walking in on you already getting ready,” Zayn said.

“He wants to join in,” Louis smiled impishly and Zayn hit him.

“Talks the one who spends the most time getting ready,” Zayn grumbled.

~

Well, here you go, because a lot of you wanted it. And please, I made her immaculate for a reason. It's part of the new conflict. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 357 30
After Skylar Raimer goes through a horrible tragedy involving her parents' deaths she runs into the one and only Harry Styles. They hit it off from t...
907K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
175 5 38
One girl who loves a band except she doesn't know how to make them notice her! She wants to try a lot of things but knows other girls have tried alre...
8.2K 68 19
Briana and her boyfriend, Harry of nearly two years love each other more than anything in the world. They know they want to be together, forever, But...