๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š, ๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๏ฟฝ...

By Madame_Diamond

||Ninjago x Reader|| We miss what we've lost, then forget what we have... You have lost your memories, they a... More

Chapter 1: Aches Of Amnesia
Chapter 2: Wandering Days
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Junkyard Brawl
Chapter 5: Never Trust So Easily
Chapter 6: Just A Can Of Peanuts
Chapter 7: Make An Enemy Into Your Friend
Chapter 8: King Of Snakes
Chapter 9: Mechanical Heart
Chapter 10: Spark
Chapter 11: Harmonize
Chapter 12: The Royal Blacksmiths
Chapter 13: New Roommate
Chapter 14: Light The Flame
Chapter 15: All Or Nothing
Chapter 16: Rise Of The Devourer
Chapter 17: Giant Snake Problem
Chapter 18: The Fall Of The Great Devourer
Chapter 19: Starting From The Bottom
Chapter 20: What You Have Is What You Need
Chapter 21: Dareth
Chapter 22: Yar, There Be Pirates
Chapter 23: Pirates Vs Ninja
Chapter 24: The Cake Is A Lie
Chapter 25: Double Trouble
Chapter 26: Ninjaball Run
Chapter 27: Child's Play
Chapter 28: Wrong Place
Chapter 29: Wrong Time
Chapter 30: Unresolved Wounds
Chapter 31: Stone Army Uprising
Chapter 32: Voyage To Sea
Chapter 33: Lighthouse In The Storm
Chapter 34: Preparation
Chapter 35: Lights That Shine In A Dark Place
Chapter 36: Countdown
Chapter 37: Loss Of Color
Chapter 38: Dawn Of A New Era
Chapter 39: Resurgence
Chapter 40: The Silent Fist
Chapter 41: Off The Grid
Chapter 42: Broken Bonds
Chapter 43: Golden Curse
Chapter 44: Digitalize
Chapter 45: Time Spent Together
Chapter 46: Among The Stars
Chapter 48: Clockwork Heart
Chapter 49: Lost And Found
Chapter 50: Outsiders
Chapter 51: Meeting Of Old Friends
Chapter 52: Skepticism
Chapter 53: This Is How We Play The Game
Chapter 54: Raising The Stakes
Chapter 55: Black And Blue
Chapter 56: The Roundabout
Chapter 57: Nothing To See
Chapter 58: Everything Is Not What It Seems
Chapter 59: Regrets And Apologies
Chapter 60: The Unknown Element
Chapter 61: Where Your Loyalties Lie
Chapter 62: Only One Remained
Chapter 63: Stuck In The Present
Chapter 64: Serendipity At Its Finest
Chapter 65: It's A Start In The Right Direction
Chapter 66: Money Under The Table
Chapter 67: Twist And Turn Of Events
Chapter 68: Winds of Change
Chapter 69: Where Various Paths Collide
Chapter 70: Follow The Wind
Chapter 71: Weep Not For Roads Untravelled
Chapter 72: Stiix and Stones May Break My Bones

Chapter 47: Titanium Heart

8.5K 321 580
By Madame_Diamond

Song Quote: Fragile
"Torn and broken Lost, unspoken
Hear the words Lost in the snow
Winter paints a picture Dressed in white Shallow, frozen
Silent motion Hear the cries
Of silent songs"
~~~

Your Pov:
"The ninja and the others are meeting Mr. Borg at the Temple of Fortitude" Pixal informed you as you drove through the city.
People ran through the streets in terror as Nindroids ran rampant causing as much destruction as possible.

"Point me in the right direction Pix" You replied as you drove up a ramp to avoid the fallen bus in the road. The city was in complete chaos, violent winds swept through the buildings throwing whatever isn't nailed down around.

"Hold on Pixal" You told the android as you squeezed the bike through an alleyway. The ride through New Ninjago City was less than peaceful, turbulent to say the least and cataclysmic at the most.
You practically had to weave the vehicle away from stray objects and Nindroids just to keep Pixal safe.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a glimpse of red. Looking at the battle, you recognized the damaged crimson mech as Nya's. There the girl in red was fighting against Cryptor and she was at a disadvantage.

A sick twisted feeling stiffened your shoulders as you drove past the scene. You've never felt this way towards someone you called a friend. 
The words from your last conversation burning you from the inside out like an acid burn. The subdued resentment bubbling to the surface like sweet sugar at the sight.

Like in some twisted way, she was getting what she deserved for her recent actions. 

But that doesn't warrant you turning a blind eye.

The sweet sugary vengeance rotted your conscience. These thoughts sickened you as your heart hurt. Turning the bike around with a large screech of the the tires, you sped off back towards the samurai.

Even though your friendship with Nya was just both of you standing on cracked ice, a part of you wanted to find some solid ground, despite your aches. Instead of drowning in the freezing water and lose one of your first real friends. 

"-even Mindroid knows you're short of a hard drive!" Nya mocked the general as she glared at him from her defenseless position.

"Mindroid? That little piece of scrap isn't even fit to tighten my bolts" Cryptor chuckled as the nindroid overheard the insults behind his back.

Mindroid dropped his looted TVs and stomped over to his higher up, anger radiating from the height challenged nindroid.

The engine roared in your ears as you drove over a ramp flying through the air. You made up your resolve, an effort to get rid of the dark gross feelings that tugged at your head.

You can't forgive her yet. Sorry is empty when there is no changed behavior. That applies to all parties involved. Both of you need to grow and learn before coming to a true resolution.

"I've met toasters more intelligent than him-"

Cryptor couldn't finish his sentence as your front wheel came down on his head. Metal screeched against asphalt as you came to a stop.

Nya and Mindroid stood there stunned as the parts of the nindroid general scattered across the pavement. He was still flickering but heavily damaged from the impact. Completely out of commission for the rest of this fight.

"Let's meet up with the others" you called to Nya, snapping the samurai out of her small trance.

"I can't even calculate how you pulled that off" Pixal muttered as you revved the engine again as you waited for Nya to get back into her mech.

"I don't know either" You chuckled and glanced over at Mindroid, who stared at you with an intense crimson stare.

"I'm not sorry about your boss. Have a good existence" You said bluntly, winking and saluting the nindroid before turning the motorcycle around to head to the temple.

You and Nya went separate ways, the girl wanting to help get the citizens get to safety. Driving past the buildings, the temple was finally in your sights. 

Except there was another obstacle in the way. The Overlord blocked the way with his nindroid army, trying to break through the compounds protective blue barrier. There was nothing to do, you knew you couldn't break through the barrier nor get close enough to teleport in.

"Pixal what was the plan Cyrus made?" You asked the android as you turned the bike around. She got to explaining the plan as you drove off to go help the citizens get to safety.

~~~

Third Person's Pov:
The ninja jumped across each rooftops as they headed right for the Overlord. They had to keep the attention off of Garmadon and Wu.

The Overlord decided to attack the citizens to keep them away. With a flick of his wrist and some golden power, an explosion erupted blowing chunks off a building. The debris fell down below on top of the frantic people.

A chunk of cement was about to fall on top of a man when (Y/n) appeared out of nowhere. The girl blocked the projectile with a small barrier hovering over her arm. 

"We have to protect the people!" Lloyd urged, watching Pixal lead the people to safety.

"We have to get the Sensei's closer!" Kai snapped his focus back to the task at hand.

The ninja watched as Skales emerged from a pot hole shouting to the citizens "People of Ninjago, follow me!"

Pixal and (Y/n) helped the people into the sewer, familiarizing them with Skales and the Serpentine.

"I guess they are really on our side" Jay mused dumbfounded by the sight.

"We'll never get close enough" Kai pointed out looking at the Overlord still very far away.

"We won't need to" Sensei Garmadon replied and turned to Wu "Ready to thread the needle Brother?"

"Let's show them what old timers can do" Wu said with a determined smirk on his face.

Garmadon jumped down onto the golden thread that was connected to the buildings.
Wu joined him floating just above him as Garmadon tossed him the pill.

Wu aimed and hit the pill sending it forward towards the Overlord.
They could only watch hoping that the pill will hit it's target.

The small pill was about to land in the Overlord's mouth but Pythor jumped in just in time to swallow it whole.

The Anacondrai screamed in a panic as he shrunk down to a very fun size.
"What's happening to me?!" He exclaimed not taken to his new size.

"Noooo!" He cried out running away as the falcon flew over and preyed upon him.

"That was it? That was all you've got?" The Overlord spat angrily and used the golden threads to snatch them up.

"Why isn't the armor isn't working!" Cole groaned trying to pull himself free.

"Because your time is over!" The overlord roared as Zane dodged the golden threads.

"Support me friends, for one last time..." Zane muttered to himself as he jumped across the threads using his family as stepping stone before finally clutching onto the golden armor.

"Let my friends go!" He shouted at the evil being as his body glowed a bright blue from all the power.

"Go where doomed ninja?" The Overlord retorted as Zane shook violently from the power coursing through him.

His face plate fell off his face and despite all the power and pressure he still stayed, determined to protect those he cares for.

"The golden weapons are too powerful for you to behold. You're survival chance is low."

"This isn't about numbers. It's about family" Zane huffed as the golden threads dimmed becoming a green color and released his family onto the ground gently.

(Y/n) ran over and knelt before the ninja, checking them for any injuries. The ninja didn't pay themselves any mind as they watched the ice ninja.

"He's not letting go!" Lloyd exclaimed as Zane's power source grew a brighter and brighter light blue lighting up the sky.

"His heart! It's reaching critical mass!" Jay cried out in worry.
"If his heart overloads, he'll blow! He'll never survive" Cole added in.

"Let go of him Zane!" Kai shouted up to the nindroid in fear "What is he doing?!"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as she finally looked up at the sky. A horrified gasp escaped her lips as she froze in place watching Zane body glow a brilliant blue.

"We gotta do something!" (Y/n) cried out, her voice frantic as her eyes darted around. Ideas and options flipping through her head in an effort to save the ice ninja.

Despite her words, she couldn't move, only frozen in place. There was nothing but rubble around, her energy was spent, there were no more tricks up their sleeves.

"Go Ninja! Go!"  Zane's strained voice cried out cutting through the air. The ice ninja focused his powers together, shooting a beam of ice at the Overlord. 

Shards of ice danced across the sky like a flurry.

"No!" (Y/n) shouted as her body glowed a light purple. Her feet started moving forward from her frozen state and her eyes never leaving the glowing nindroid's figure.

"NO, ZANE, NOOO!" Jay screamed as Wu held him back. Kai and Lloyd had to grab (Y/n) before she could try teleporting to their friend's aid.

"We have to get out of here now!" Wu ordered pushing all of the ninja towards the pot hole that Garmadon held open.

"Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" (Y/n) yelled over and over, her voice choking up with panic as she pushed away from Lloyd and Kai's grips. "What about him!?" she cried out as Cole and Jay helped pull the stubborn girl into the pot hole.

She was too focused on the nindroid, wanting to save him even if it would cost her dearly.

They managed to get under the cover just in time. (Y/n) was unable to move in the tight space as Lloyd held onto her tightly, afraid she could disappear as well. Pixal could only silently watch her distress in silence. The android doesn't know what to do to help her.

"We're not losing you too..." Lloyd thought as he hugged her tightly, tears forming in the corners of his eyes.

The rumbles of destruction above the surface, alongside the cracking of ice wasn't reassuring at all. Everyone was dead silent, listening before hearing something crack.

~~~

Your Pov:
Staring out into space with your eyes closed, you could see his light blue aura glow so brilliantly in the darkness and lighting up the sky above. The brighter it glowed, the harder you heard a heartbeat in your ears.

You couldn't distinguish if it was his or yours. Then out of nowhere, it ceased.

It was like a snap of a wire and heartbeat went silent. You could only hear your friend's breathing in the small space. Then ice formed on the pothole cover. The silence started to scare you. Your body involuntarily shaking as your breathing grew erratic, almost suffocating you.

The ninja waited a moment before pushing the cover away to check if the coast was clear.

The area was covered in ice. The evacuated city was left as a frozen wasteland, almost a ghost town.

Pulling out of Lloyd's grip, you looked around frantically. Scanning the area, finding nothing, no sight of that blue light.

Then you caught a glimpse of something in Cole's hands. 

When you process what it was, everything started to blur and slow down as a hard lump formed in your throat.

It was Zane's faceplate.

You could hear Nya crying into Cole's shoulder, but it felt so far away even though you were right there with her. 

You bent down and started digging through the snow. Searching for the nindroid. More weeping and crying filled your ears but you didn't pay them any mind.

Why are you crying? There's no way Zane is just gone like that.

Digging through the ice and snow, your hands grew numb and cold. Despite this, you kept going with each strained movement.

You tensed when someone rested their hand on your shoulder. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry..." Cyrus sympathized.

"Zane's not gone" The words escaped your lips as you shuddered. "He can be rebuilt. If we find his data program or his core I think it'll be alright..."

"No (Y/n)... His core was overpowered by the golden armor and it shattered" Cyrus explained the cold hard truth the best he could. You didn't look at his face but you could tell from his tone he was hurting as well. "There's nothing to salvage..."

You grew dead silent. Bowing your head you didn't move an inch. Planted in your spot with your legs in the ice and snow. The lump in your throat dying to come out as a cry or scream, yet you didn't weep.

~~~

Your hand traced over the table, wiping away some of the cumulative dust that had formed. You caught a glance of Dr. Julien's blueprints for Zane. Biting your lip, you tucked the plans back into the drafting table.

Taking the time, you cleaned up the small home. Out of respect for the former occupants. You even made the one available bed the way that Zane usually does.

Memories flooded your head as you remembered being here long ago. Holding Zane as he only just discovered his true identity. 

Your throat grew dry as your vision started to cloud from liquid. Hastily making your way out of the tree bunker home, you went outside to go take care of what you really came here for.

The air was chilly. You left a small trail as you stepped through the snow.
You passed by the statue of Zane's father and paid your respects.

It took you a while, weaving through the birch trees and searching all direction, you found the spot. The one the ice ninja mentioned before.

A small patch of snowdrops were in bloom, sprouting from the snow in patches near a small hill. Kneeling down you started picking some flowers. Paying no mind to the snow that soaked your pants and how the cold air drained the heat from your hands.

Once you were happy with your small bouquet, Arie slowly popped her head from your bag. A small pure white ribbon dangled from her mouth for you to take. You wrapped it around the snowdrops, bunching them together as a deep sigh escaped your lips.

You slowly got up and turned to leave when you lost your footing on the slope, slipping on snow you fell backwards with the flowers tight in your hands.

Body aches sent sharp pains through your limbs. Laying there a moment, you stared up at the bright blue sky. Hot tears welled up and fell down your cheeks.

You turned over as a small strained cry escaped your lips as a wave of unknown emotions rained down on you like a snowstorm.

~~~

Third Person's Pov:
"I used to think technology would be the answer to all of our problems. But then I saw technology invent new problems. Devastating problems" Cyrus Borg spoke at the funeral in a somber tone.

"And then a Nindroid named Zane saved us all. He was the perfect balance between us and technology."

"He taught us that life should be a balance. Technology can improve our lives, but so can people. And if we focus on one at the expense of the other, that's when the balance is off."

"Our city will find it's way again, but this time with Zane as our compass. With that I give to you" Cyrus pulled the cloth off of the piece behind him.

"-The Titanium Ninja."

The falcon flew over and landed upon the statue's shoulder looking over the people.

"So what happens after this?" Nya sighed lowly.
"I don't know..." Cole muttered unsurely.

"-and I don't care. Today's about Zane" Jay cried and wiped the tear that fell down his face.

"And now Kai would like to speak for those who knew him best" Cyrus gestured to the fire ninja who slowly walked up to speak.

He looked down sadly while saying "Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know, but I'd like to think it was brotherhood. Because he powered me. And he'll still power me as his memory lives on. Ninja never quit, and ninja will never be forgotten."

Kai took a sharp deep breath looking up at the sky "Wherever you are Zane, you'll always be one of us..."

(Y/n) knelt under the statue, she gently placed the small bouquet of flowers she held on the pedestal. A moment later, it began to snow.

~~~

~~~

Future multiple endings:

•Lloyd x reader

•Cole x reader

•Jay x reader

•Kai x reader

•Zane x reader

•Dareth x reader

•Nya x reader

•Echo x reader

•Neuro x reader

•Shade x reader

•Griffin x reader

•Morro x reader

•Ronin x reader

•Cyrus Borg x reader

•Pixal x reader

•Mindroid x reader

•Mr E x reader

•Skylor x reader

•No one

•All Ninja x reader (except Nya)

•All Ninja x reader (includes Nya)

•All Ninja plus Lloyd x reader x Morro

•All Girls x reader

•All Nindroids x reader

•Cole x reader x Zane

•Kai x reader x Lloyd

•Zane x reader x Lloyd

•Jay x reader x Cole

•Cole x reader x Lloyd

•Neuro x reader x Shade

•Kai x reader x Cole

•Zane x reader x Jay

•Jay x reader x Kai

•Morro x reader x Lloyd

• Echo x reader x Zane

•Kai, Cole and Lloyd x reader

•Cole x reader x Nya and Jay

~~~

Author's Edit: January 31st 2021

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 13 22
Long before time itself had a name the first dimension was forget by 18 elemental gods. but after a big corruption start to poison many of them and d...
32.3K 588 22
**CURRENTLY EDITING** jay has been watching over (y/n) for a while, i guess you could say he was stalking her..following her. (y/n) didn't have anywh...
6.9K 304 34
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) โœฟ"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
348K 9.3K 26
Honestly, it's not easy being the sister to the guy who can zap you whenever he chooses. I mean I love him and all... I remember the day it all start...