𝓽𝓪𝓮𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴

By kootete

Its all about taekook What I include in the story: -FLUFF -ANGST -ROMANCE -FLUFF AGAIN!! im sorry i did not... More

Intro!
My ship
Flashback
Argue [1]
Argue [2]
Jealous
Jealous [2]
Jealous [3]
My shorty baby
Bad boy?
Calico Cat [Y.M]
Not an update!!
Spoiled [1]
Spoiled [2]
Run BTS ep 84 (BTS)
Insecure
Wedding
Kookie
REQUEST
Wrong Number
Angel
Vampire [1]
Wee Woo
Concert
Cook
Taekook Gay
Ignore
Teacher
What Innocence? [M]
Trust and Love
Cuddle Weather
REQUEST
Family
Confront
Vampire [2]
Sleepy
Birthday Surprise Failed
Stay
Paint
Mcdo Date

Dance Coach [M]

6.5K 130 23
By kootete

"Tae! C'mon, its not hard to dance." Jimin pleads. He kneeled on the floor, and looked into his best friends' eyes.

Many people looked at them and started whispering as Taehyung looked at them awkwardly, pulling Jimin up but he didn't even move a muscle.

"Jiminie, stand up." Taehyung tried to smile while pulling Jimin up, but the other shake his head.

"No."

"Okay I'll go with you just don't kneel down." Taehyung whispered making Jimin jump.

The crowd clapped in union, as the other's started congratulating the two.

Taehyung and Jimin both looked at each other, confused. As a girl approached them and hug the both of them.

"Gay wins!" The girl screamed.

The both burst out laughing as the girl looked at them confused. Taehyung was on the floor now and Jimin's crying.

"Wh-why?" The girl stuttered.

"I did not propose to him! He's just my best friend and I asked him to go with me  to the dance studio." Jimin laughed.

The crowd awkwardly stared at each other and laugh.

"BUT YEAH GAY RIGHTS!" Jimin shouted as he pulled Taehyung out of the crowd.

-

"Yow that was a really good bullshit." Taehyung just stopped laughing and wiped his tears.

"We're here." Jimin said.

Taehyung looked at the big building and raised an eyebrow on Jimin.

"You never said we're going to audition." Taehyung joked as Jimin just sigh.

"C'mon you bitchass." They both got inside the building as Jimin guided the other.

They are now on 17th floor as the elevator opened, it was already the dance studio. Jimin suddenly got out and meet his other dance friends.

"That little fucker told me that he's not going to leave me and now look what he did." Taehyung sighed. He wander around the dance studio.

"Hello!" A guy appeared next to him. Taehyung looked and observe him. Long hair, with some curls and those yummy muscles.

"Hi." Taehyung respond.

"Are you new?" The cute sexy guy asked, as he followed Taehyung.

"Yup." Taehyung said.

"You're alone?" The cute guy asked.

"Nope, my shit best friend left me. He's name is Jimin and he's with some group of dancers I guess." Taehyung pointed at his best friend as the cute guy chuckled.

"Jimin is one of the best dancers here though." Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes making the other laugh.

"Well I can stay with you until the session start." The cute guy said. Taehyung just let the other wander with him.

-

"Tae!" Taehyung heard his name was called by his best friend.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and stuck out his tongue on him.

"You bittershit. Let's go the practice is about to start." Taehyung sighed and followed the hyper child in front of him.

He decided to be hyper to as they both dance without music, letting the others looked at them.

"Okay! Places!" They heard the coach, as they both got into their places. Taehyung being a lost walnut, he looked around.

Jimin laughed at the sight. He wants Taehyung to come not to be embarrassed but like Taehyung have done that to Jimin, for many times.

Taehyung shyly looked down.

"Taehyung right?" He heard a familiar voice asked. He looked at the guy who called him, and saw it was actually the guy who he's talking to earlier.

Bitch, he suddenly realize that the guy he talked to earlier is their dance coach.

"Your new spot is here." The guy said pointing in front, whereas Jimin is next to that spot.

Taehyung go there immidiately, not wanting to get any attention. He put his things down and go to his own spot.

Jimin smirked making Taehyung glare at him.

"Okay we'll start!"

-

"You fucker! You're a great dancer." Jimin slapped his best friend's arm.

"What do you mean? I'm like low tier and y'all be dancing god tier." Taehyung said. Jimin rolled his eyes and Taehyung stuck out his tongue.

They are playing as someone interrupted.

"Um.. Jimin? Can I borrow Taehyung first?" Jimin smirked as Taehyung's shaking his head little by little.

"Ofc, Coach Jeon." Jimin smirked. Taehyung sighed in defeat. He looked at his back and saw their coach.

Jimin waved goodbye at the two and go off.

"What do you need me for, Coach Jeon?" Taehyung smiled a little.

"Well you can call me Jungkook, no need to be formal." The guy said, chuckling. Taehyung nodded and smiled.

"So I can see that you're having difficulty on some steps." The coach said, making Taehyung nod.

"Well there's an upcoming show and I need someone, a partner." Then the realization hits Taehyung.

"W-what? Why me?" Taehyung asked.

"Well you have a very good aura. You dance so well." Jungkook said.

"I-I.. Why not Jimin? He's a very good dancer!" Taehyung suggested. But Jungkook shake his head.

"I asked his boyfriend If I could... Well because of the genre, he doesn't want me to partner him." Jungkook shrugged. Taehyung's mouth is wide open because he was shocked. His fucking best friend have a boyfriend?

"Jimin has a fucking boyfriend?!" Taehyung shouted.

"Wh-what? You don't know? He goes for the name Min Yoongi." The coach said.

"WHAT? YOONGI HYUNG? FOR REAL?!" Taehyung laughed. He doesn't really expect that the two will end up for real.

"Anyways you up or not?" Jungkook asked him.

"Sure why not?" Taehyung smiled. He saw how Jungkook jumped and excitedly clapped. Taehyung, blushed on the sight.

"Okay what are we going to dance?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook puts up his phone and showed Taehyung a video.

A video that Jungkook is dancing to sexual song. There's grinding, bodies are sticking together. There's also hip trust and shit.

Taehyung looked at the video, speechless. He's lying if he said he didn't blush.

"We're going to dance t-that?" Taehyung suttered. Jungkook chuckled and nodded.

"C'mon we will practice now!" Jungkook pulled Taehyung in the middle of the room.

As the session begins.

- (might get everything heated so I'll put a WARNING. //SPG//)

"I really am dumb for agreeing to be the one grinding on your lap." Taehyung murmured, but Jungkook heard as he laughed.

"Why is there gri-"

"C'mon don't be shy!" Jungkook smirked.

He pulled Taehyung on his lap. They're now facing each other, as Taehyung blushed for like 500th time this day.

"Now, all you need to do is to move your hips back and forth." Jungkook whispered hotly on Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung nodded, shaking a little. Maybe later his junior will wake up because of this shit.

Taehyung started to rock his hips back and forth as Jungkook did his own step.

Taehyung felt erected at the time, but he tried not to.

Jungkook stood up first and played the song.

He puts Taehyung in his lap and waited for the music.

As the music was on the beat, Taehyung rocked his hips back and forth.

"Continue doing that babe." Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung continually grind on the other's lap. He put his arms on Jungkooks' nap and continue grinding.

Taehyung can't help but moan on what he is doing.

"J-Jungkook." Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook's junior is awake by now, as Taehyung felt it, making everything more heated.

Jungkook stood up, leaving Taehyung sexually frustrated at the chair. Jungkook locked the dance studio and go back to Taehyung.

Taehyung being sexually frustrated virgin ass. He decided to make a little show. Jungkook sat down on the chair, as Taehyung stood up and make a little sexy dance.

One by one he took his clothes off.

As he pulled down his pants, he swayed a little making Jungkook groan. His ass plcuked out of his pants, and Jungkook grabbed it.

He pulled Taehyung on his lap, his clothed cock is on on Taehyung's ass.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's neck, down to his back, leaving little marks everywhere.

"J-Jun-gkookah!" Taehyung moaned. He grind harder on Jungkook's cock but Jungkook stood up.

He pulled down his pants and boxers, freeing the big junior. Taehyung kneeled down and took the cock. When he was about to take it as a whole, he decided to tease the coach a little by looking at him in the eyes and leaving kitten licks on the glans cock.

"Taehyung." The dominance was heard in Jungkook's voice, as Taehyung suddenly sucked it.

Jungkook continually groaned as he put his finger deep inside Taehyung's hole, making him moan while sucking.

"I-I'm go-"

A sudden white semen came out from Jungkook's cock. Taehyung seems to like it as he lick all the cum.

"Are you sure you're virgin?" Jungkook smirked, still playing with Taehyung's hole.

"Y-yeah!" Taehyung moaned.

"Do you still want to go deeper?" Jungkook asked in a low voice, making Taehyung flinch and moan.

"Y-yeah!" He moaned.

Jungkook pulled out his fingers as he place his cock in Taehyung's entrance.

"Tell me if it hurts, I'll slow down." Jungkook whispered.

Taehyung nodded as Jungkook's cock entranced Taehyung's virgin hole.

"I-I O-OW!" Taehyung winced at the pain. Jungkook being a gentle guy, slow down his pace and rocking his hips back and forth.

"F-faster!" Taehyung said while having fun. Jungkook smirked as he fastly rock his cock inside.

"H-Ha-Harder!" Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook took him deeply.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum!" Taehyung said, almost hitting the rock bottom.

Jungkook fastly move, as the both of them cummed at the same time, they're such an absolute mess.

Jungkook cleaned Taehyung up. As Taehyung stood up but winced at the pain on his ass.

"Don't move yet." Jungkook said, cleaning the mess.

Taehyung hits the realization. A tear escape his eyes as he picked up his clothes, not minding the pain.

"Taehyung." Jungkook called him, but he still continued putting his clothes on while in pain.

"Taehyung." Jungkook called again but he did not look as tears escape through his eyes.

"Tae-"

"What?!" Taehyung screamed. Jungkook noticed that the other had been crying.

He took a step towards Taehyung but Taehyung backed out and shake his head.

"No no no n-"

"Taehyung will you please calm down?" Jungkook held him as Taehyung just cried.

"I'm not going to leave you and I'm planning not to. I'm sorry if I hurt you, It wasn't my intention. I'm not really the type of guy who only comes for a fuck. Listen, Taehyung, I want to take you out."

Taehyung looked at him, and lowered his head.

"I-I'm sorry I-"

"No I get it. It' s okay." Shirtless Jungkook comforted the other.

Taehyung had calmed down, but Jungkook still waited for an answer.

"So?" Jungkook asked again.

Taehyung giggled to himself, wanna tease the other. He decided not to answer first and just lay down on Jungkook's chest.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asked again.

Taehyung, still teasing the other.

"Taehyung if you don't answer I'm going to tickle you in this spot." Jungkook threatened, holding Tae's hips so that he won't go anywhere.

Taehyung trying to get out of the other's grip.

"Okay silence means yes." Jungkook said.

"Wha-"

"So date?" Jungkook asked, smiling sheepishly.

"Hmm." Taehyung teased the other again. And he got those tickles that Jungkook just said earlier.

"J-Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung kept on laughing, but Jungkook securing him so that he wouldn't fall.

"Just answer." Jungkook looked at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Okay okay." Taehyung sighed.

"My answer is yes." Taehyung playfully sighed as Jungkook happily carry Taehyung and spin him around.

"Yes!" Jungkook said, still carrying Taehyung.

"My freaking butt hole hurts!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
78K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
52.3K 932 25