Life Driving License

By Gardenia_Flower

life's rules , life's story More

1: Drive your life,dont let your life drive you.
2: Give way
3: U Turn
4: No U Turn
5: Zigzag road
6: Coffee Break 1
7: Cross Roads
8: Tunnel ahead
10:Happy new year,Happy new you
11: Love yourselfe
12: Coffee Break(2) :Smart Goals
13: No Entry
14: Speed bump ahead

9: Slow down

307 88 56
By Gardenia_Flower

In the last period I was trying to write a new chapter but I could not and I have tried again and again I was forcing myself but to no avail.
perhaps my fuel at this time is not enough to continue writing also I do not have enough energy to do anything else .

I realized that sometimes we have to slow down the speed of our movement and take a warrior's break and rest a little so that we can start again with our maximum speed and our highest energy to do the things we love and the things that we must accomplish in the perfect way.

We are now in a period of holidays and approaching the end of the year so its ok to slow down and enjoy these moments and then return to work hard and diligence. Just slow down

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
25K 503 36
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
15K 31 4
Don't read this if you don't dig smuts y'all
1.1M 31.3K 75
"Please, please let me go. I beg of you!" I pleaded with the unknown voice. "Now you know I can't do that." The voice said, it's robotic sound angere...