𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 | 𝐏. 𝐏𝐀...

By peachyhxlland

┍━━━━━━━┑ ⠀ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ┕━━━━━━━┙ ⠀ᴍɪs·ᴇʀ·ᴀ·ʙʟᴇ ⠀/ˈmiz(ə)rəb(ə)l/ ⠀ 𝘢𝘥𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 ⠀ 1. wret... More

playlist
part one: far from home
characters
chapter one: part of the journey is the end
chapter two: trip to europe
chapter three: off to venice
chapter four: water elemental
chapter five: off to prague
chapter six: killer drone
chapter seven: fire elemental
chapter nine: off to berlin
chapter ten: illusion
chapter eleven: disaster in london part one
chapter twelve: disaster in london part two
chapter thirteen: i really like you
part two: no way home
characters
chapter fourteen: identity revealed
chapter fifteen: interrogation
chapter sixteen: late night call
chapter seventeen: college admissions
chapter eighteen: fighting an octopus
chapter nineteen: the undercroft
chapter twenty: electro and sandman
chapter twenty-one: norman osborn
chapter twenty-two: helping the bad guys
chapter twenty-three: take care of each other
chapter twenty-four: two peter parkers
chapter twenty-five: developing the cures
chapter twenty-six: battle at liberty island part one
chapter twenty-seven: battle at liberty island part two
chapter twenty-eight: we'll meet again
bonus chapter #1: (y/n) osborn

chapter eight: finding out

7.3K 271 195
By peachyhxlland

You're back in your room at the hotel and you're staring at the ceiling. "Should I tell him or not?" You heavily sighed. "Harley, it hurts."

You're currently calling Harley on your phone and you heard Harley sigh. "Nothing will happen if you are not going to tell him how you feel."

"Oh, forget about my feelings." You loudly groan. "Think about our friendship! It could totally ruin it."

"You don't know that."

"Yes, I do know that."

You pressed your lips together and sat up. You decided to change the topic so you thought for a moment. A topic came to your mind. "Hey, uh, Harley? Have you heard of a man named Beck?"

Harley raised a brow. "Beck. Sounds familiar. Why?"

You looked at the window and crossed your arms. "He sounds familiar to me too. Can you search him up for me?"

Harley opened his laptop and clicked on an app. "What's his last name?"

"Beck is his last name, I presume." You told him. "Maybe he was Dad's employee?"

You heard Harley typing on his keyboard. "Might take a while. The signal here is shit. I'll call you when I found something."

"Okay," You smiled. "Thanks."

Peter came back to the hotel after having drinks with Quentin Beck in a bar. Ned spotted him so ran towards him and hugged him. "Peter! Oh, my God! We almost died!"

Peter chuckled. "It's fine, it's fine," Peter reassured as he pulled away from the hug and has a huge grin on his face. "Hey, guess what. I'm done with the mission."

Ned sighed. "Dude, the trip's over."

Peter gasped. "What?"

"Monsters are coming out of the ground everywhere we go," Ned complained. "Of course our parents would want us home."

"Please, don't put me on hold." Harrington came and patted Peter's shoulder. "Oh, Peter! You're not dead! Oh, my God. Yes. Good, stay here. Don't die. Put some clothes on. We're booking flights."

Harrington walked away and continued talking to someone, probably a parent, on the phone. Dell came and was shaking his head. "Speaking for science, we're leaving because of witches. Welcome to the new dark ages."

After Dell left, Peter turned to Ned. "What's going on, dude?"

"We're going home in the morning," Ned informed.

Peter shook his head in disappointment. "No. No, no, no. All the Elementals are gone."

Peter and Ned were just right outside your door so you could hear them talking.

"Ned?" You heard Betty call out.

"Coming, sweetie," Ned replied before leaving.

You heard a door open, assuming it was Flash because his room was close to you. "Can you guys keep it down? I'm live streaming."

You opened the door as soon as Flash closed his door. You smiled at Peter. "Hey."

Peter turned around. "Hey." He greeted back.

"Where were you?" You asked even though you already knew where he had been. You just want to know if he was going, to tell the truth to you.

"Um... I got lost..." Peter lied which made you disappointed.

"They were worried about you." You told him. "Good thing you're back."

Peter smiled kindly. "Yeah."

You sighed and looked down on the floor. "So much for Paris, right? It would've been fun."

Peter frowned, remembering that his plan will never happen nor work. It was a fail. "Yeah..."

You sighed and smiled at him. "Night."

Peter nodded. "Night." He saw you closing the door so he spoke. "You look ni—"

He couldn't finish his sentence when you shut the door. Peter looked around and thought for a moment. 'No. I can't let this day end without confessing to her or spending a few minutes with her.'

He took a deep breath and walked towards your door to knock but you opened the door. "Oh, hey." You greeted.

Peter smiled. "Hey. Uh... look, um... I'm not ready for this trip to be over yet, and I kinda wanna do something fun, that's not on the itinerary or plan, or with Mr. Harrington..."

"Yes." You interrupted him from finishing his sentence.

Peter confusingly blinked twice. "Yes, like, you wanna go?"

You nodded with a wide smile. "Yes."

Peter let out a soft chuckle and smile. "Okay, awesome. I'll see you outside in ten minutes?"

"Meet me outside in five minutes."

"Five is good."

"Okay."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

You closed the door and leaned on it, your smile growing. You squealed quietly and jumped a little. Peter, on the other side, grinned widely like a Cheshire cat and walked away excitedly.

You swiftly glanced in the mirror as you fixed your hair and clothes. After collecting yourself together, you went to the door, threw on your jacket, and opened it to see Brad waiting there.

"Oh! Brad." You said.

Brad smiled. "Hey, (Y/n)."

You looked around then at him. "What are you doing here? Do you need anything? Can I help you with something? Did I—"

"I like you, (Y/n)."

You pressed your lips together and cleared your throat. "Brad... I, uh, I don't know what to say." You took a deep breath and held his hands. "Look, I really appreciate what you've done for me these past few months even when we were young. You're a great friend."

Brad's smile slowly faded to a frown as he looked upset. You sighed. "I'm sorry, Brad, but I like you as a friend. I like someone else..."

"It's Peter, isn't it?"

"What? I—"

Brad let out a sad sigh and looked down, scratching the back of his head. "I knew it. I knew you have feelings for him. Those small glances, smiles, and slight blushes whenever you see him. Everything."

Your heart cracked as you watch your friend looked heartbroken. You pulled him into a hugged and he was surprised. "I'm so sorry, Brad."

He hesitated at first but hugged you back, smiling. "If you like Peter so much then you have to tell him how you feel."

You pulled away from the hug and looked at him in astonishment. He gave you an encouraging smile. "Now go and get him."

°•○●○•°

You and Peter are walking and you could feel the awkwardness surrounding you two. Peter thought of something that could break the silence. "I'm glad we're doing this."

You looked up from the ground to look at him. You gave him a small. "Yeah. Me, too."

"Just see the city a little bit," Peter added.

You suddenly recognized the bridge. It was the bridge that Michelle told you. "You know, MJ said they used to execute people? On this bridge?" You asked Peter as you remembered Michelle. "They were like... in a basket and they would drown in the water."

"Ohh..." Peter was speechless and doesn't know what to say.

You noticed it so you lowered your head down and felt even shyer. "Sorry." You said in a small voice. "I-I just want to talk... I'll just shut up."

Peter shook his head. "No, no, no. It's okay."

Another awkward silence consumed between you two. Peter stopped in his tracks and looked at you. "Uhh... look, there was this thing that I've been wanting to talk to you about for... a while."

You stopped walking too and turned to Peter. You shrugged. "Yeah?"

"It's our last night in Europe, and I had this plan that I wanted to... tell you... I'm just gonna, I'm just gonna tell you..." Peter pulled out a small box from his pocket but you didn't notice it. "(Y/n), I..."

"...fought that Fire Elemental even though you told me you wouldn't fight because they will wonder why Spider-Man is in Europe?"

Peter widened his eyes a bit in surprise. "What?"

"That's what you're gonna say." You told him with a shrug.

Peter expected you would show up to battle that creature as well, so he didn't want to tell you that he had defeated the fire creature. He kept it a secret because he didn't want you to get hurt. Peter gave a quick shake of his head. "No, I didn't."

"I mean, I've been watching you after you left the opera. It's... kind of obvious." You trailed off.

Peter shook his head again. "I didn't fight that thing. I mean, what would make you think that I was there?"

"Peter, stop denying." You told him as you crossed your arms.

"I was sick." Peter excused. "Remember? I had my... the tummy?"

"When you snuck off and fought that thing, I saw you." You defended.

"You can't have seen me because I was sick. And also, on the news, it was the Night-Monkey."

You raised a brow. "The Night-Monkey?"

Peter nodded. "Yeah. That's what it said on the news. And the news never lies."

Your rolled your eyes and scoffed. "Night-Monkey. Okay." You muttered as you took something from your backpack.

"What are you doing?" Peter asked as he watched you pulled out something. It was the device he shot in the fight earlier.

"Well, do the Night-Monkey and Spider-Man use the same webs?"

Peter shrugged. "I mean, maybe. Maybe he's a Spider-Monkey. Who knows?" Peter lowered his head down, starting to feel guilty that he still won't tell you the truth.

Peter finally realized something so he lifted his head. "Were you only watching me because you thought I was fighting the fire elemental?"

You opened your mouth but were lost of words so you looked down. "Yeah. Why else would I be watching you?"

Peter felt hurt so he slightly shook his head and shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Just thought that maybe..."

He was cut off when the device turned on and revealed an elemental that looked like a storm. You accidentally dropped the device in surprise.

You watched as the creature almost came after you but suddenly disappeared. "The hell was that?" Peter asked.

You gulped. "I don't know." Peter picked up the device and examined it. You scanned the device and it looked familiar. "What is it, like some kind of projector or something?"

"Yeah, but it's really advanced."

You started panicking and you hugged yourself. "It... It looked so real..."

Peter lifted his head with his serious face, thinking. "Yeah, really real."

Your eyes widened when you suddenly realized something. "Wait a minute, does that mean that..."

Peter lowered his head and groaned in frustration. "The Elementals are fake? That doesn't make any sense,
because we were there, right?" He looked at you with a worried face. "There was fire and destruction, and... who would do something like that?"

The projection appeared again. The creature was attacking as if it's trying to grab something or someone. Mysterio suddenly appeared and you gasped. "Mysterio?"

Peter realized everything was fake and he knew he had to tell you so he faced you. "I did fight that Fire Elemental... and I really messed up."

"Yeah, I know." You brought up your glasses. "F.R.I.D.A.Y, do have the name of the tech?" You asked as you grabbed Peter's hand and ran off with him back at the hotel.

"The device you found was from a tech called B.A.R.F. It was named by your father."

Your eyes widened in realization. "Shit."

-•-°-•-°-☆

I like how most people, in the theaters, were so shocked when it was revealed on FFH that Mysterio is the main villain while the few other people and I are just chill or like "Meh. We knew it all along."

Even my mom was blown away that Mysterio is the main villain.

What shocked me the most is that Beck was a former employee of Tony Stark and that his team's former boss was Tony.

(07.04.21 edit #2: but i'm not gonna lie, I was really hoping that Mysterio would side with the good guys for a change)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 10.9K 25
❝They call her Recluse.❞ ❝Why?❞ ❝Because no one in their right mind would wanna be on the receiving end of that bite.❞ ❝And here I thought she just h...
2.2K 57 34
⋆ . ˚ ✩ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ――― in every universe 𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿 is the one before the one. 𝐎𝐑, 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ――― in every universe, thing...
587 39 8
┍━━━━━━┑ 𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ┕━━━━━━┙ . ˚ ✧ IN WHICH a cosmic girl and a spider boy gear up to save the world as they become each others', bu...
379K 7.4K 35
Dedicated to this piece of a sunshine called Tom Holland and his AU-self Peter Parker. **DISCONTINUED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**