An Unlikely Family

By M_EB24

Supernatural imagine. Jack x reader. Mostly fluff maybe smut in later chapters. Your a waitress at a truck st... More

Back Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 5.5 ( The missing bit)
Chapter 18

Chapter 12

1.1K 20 10
By M_EB24

Pulling up to the pastors house seeing it was actually quite homely looking, the walls were a bright white and there were perfectly cut plants coming the front yard with a stone path leading it to a dark wooden door. It was two stories high with netted curtains in each window and with a thatched roof. Getting out of the impala you followed to boys up to the door Sam knocking on it loudly waiting a few seconds before a middle ages man who you immediately recognized as the pastor from the picture opened the door with a creepy smile on his face, “ Afternoon, what can I help you with?” He asked his smile wavering a little the more his eyes glazed over he three of you, once again you all pulled out your badges and presented it to the man his face immediately dropping.

“ FBI, may we come in?” Sam said putting it back on his pocket and you followed, the man nodded and stepped aside letting you all walk in before closing the door behind you. The pastor lead you into what was the living room and gestured for you all to sit down and you did all squeezing into the sofa you being sat in the middle.

“ Tea?” He offered, to which all three of you shook your head, “ Oh ok, well what are you here to ask me about.” He said nervously sitting down in an armchair across from you.

“ Well, as you probably know quite a few families have been murdered,” Sam stared watching the mans head drop down to look at his lap, “ we noticed they were all part of your church group we just came to ask if you noticed them acting unusual around the time of their death, or maybe they mentioned being followed by someone?” Sam asked leaning forward in his seat. The man across from you thought for a bit before nodding.

“ Yes, Holly Baker was acting unlike her self for two days before, she said she just had a bad feeling. But I thought it was an animal attack, I’m guessing you think otherwise.” He said rubbing his forehead.

“ An animal definitely didn’t kill those people,” Dean said folding his arms making the man visibly nervous, “ I’m not suggesting anything but considering so many people close two you have died horribly you don’t seem to shaken up.” He added raising an eyes brow. The man got visibly angry at what he just said standing up quickly and pointing to the door.

“ Get out! How dare you come in here and accuse me of such things.” He shouted and all three of you stood up and walked to the door.

“ Thank you for your time.” Sam said sarcastically before closing the door behind him you climbed back into the impala taking a quick glance out the window seeing the pastor stood at the window glaring down at the three of you before stepping away out of view.

“ Well he’s definitely hiding something.” You said sighing and leaning back in your seat.

“ You think?” Dean said sarcastically making you roll your eyes. You got back to the motel and changed into some blue Jean’s and white tee with and a grey jacket, Sam beckoned you over to the table there he had a dart gun and some darks full off a deep read liquid. You walked over and pulled a confused face it him.

“ Were going to go investigating the abandoned farm tonight and you don’t have to fight that if you do find yourself cornered I want you to use this.” He held up one of the darks and handed it to you, “ This is dead man’s blood it’s like poison to them it won’t kill them but little definitely slow them down so you can get out of there.” You paused for a bit before nodding and taking the dart and looking at it more closely.

“ I thought you said we’d wait till we knew how any there were.” You frowned placing the dart back down with the others looking back over at Sam.

“ We can’t wait any longer they probably know were on to them now so we’ve gotta act quick before they leave because we’ll loose them.” He said frowning, “ You can stay here if you want because it is going to be dangerous.” You shook your head quickly before he finished.

“ No I’m coming with, you can’t get rid of me that easily.” You laughed folding your arms across your chest making Sam chuckle. You waited till it was dark before climbing back into the impala and driving to the edge of the woods parking on the side of the roads and there weren’t any actual parking spaces that weren’t in view of the pastors house. You tucked the gun and darts into your belt walking around to the brothers digging around in the trunk, looking down into it you saw a bunch of knives, guns and other weapons even throwing stars, these two were actually awesome.

“ Here,” Dean handed you a large machete, “ Just in case.” You nodded taking the large knife and also tucked it into your belt taking the flash light he had also handed to you turning it on and waving around the wooded area. God it looked so creepy. Dean placed his hand on your shoulder making you jump out of your skin, “ It’s ok we’ll keep you safe, just stay in near me and Sam.” He said reassuringly as Sam slammed the boot shut and the three of you ventured into the woods. It took 20 minutes before the abandoned farm house came into sight. If it wasn’t so dilapidated it looked like it would be a really nice house, Sam and Dean held up their machetes and they creeped into the house and you followed behind closely behind them the hair on the back of your neck standing up and your body beginning to shake. You immediately regretted coming with them but you told yourself you needed to be brave taking a deep breath and composing yourself keeping one hand on the dart gun as you walked about shining your light into each room. Suddenly, two people lunged out of the room to the left of you, gasping you stepped out of way the two Vampires engaging in a fight with Sam and Dean which they easily won chopping their heads clean off. They both looked over at you but quickly looked behind you.

“ Y/N watch out!” Sam shouted, you turned quickly aiming you dart gun as you turned shooting the person straight in the chest just as they were about to lunge towards you. Whoever it was groaned in pain as they fell limp to the floor, shining you light on them you saw it was the pastor writhing around on the floor the veins on his neck going a deep red. Sam quickly ran to your side raising his arm before cutting down through his neck. His head rolled slightly away from the bleeding body that had gone limp on the dirty wooden floor.
Your attention shifted to the footsteps above you, all three of you gathered at the bottom of the stairs Sam and Dean standing either side of you machetes gripped tightly in their hands and you in the middle with the gun. 5 vamps appeared at the top of the stairs and charged down you shot two with darts and watched them tumble down taking out a third with them. The other two charged Sam and Dean you squeezed past running out too the three in a heap on the stairs putting the gun back in your belt pulling out the machete before they could get back you swung your arm down hard cutting straight through the third ones neck hearing the bone snap and the head roll down the stairs before taking out the two you had shot.

Looking back down the stairs you saw the brothers still fighting with the two vamps, you were about to run down to help them but a cry from upstairs caught your attention. You froze and continued to listen out hearing another more loud cry of someone shouting, “ help.” Against your better judgement you ran up the stairs.

“ Hello?” You called out keeping your tight grip on your machete in case it was a trap.

“ Please, help me.” You heard a weak voice call from the room just in front of you, pulling the flash light out of your pocket you shone it into the room seeing a blonde haired lady laying on the floor bound with a rope. You quickly put back your weapon and walked to the women’s she had her back to you and you untied the ropes binding her hands before moving down to her feet. You rolled her over immediately freezing when you saw the face looking back at you.

“ M-Mum?” You choked out tears immediately filling your eyes. The lady looked up at equally shocked but also burst into tears quickly sitting up and hugging you. You relaxed into her letting the tears fall down your cheeks quickly pulling away to check if she was hurt.

“ Y/N? What are you doing here?” Your mum stuttered putting her hands either side of your face whipping the tears away with her thumbs before her eyes went wide. “ No, no, no please tell me your not hunting. We tried to keep you away from this.” She stared to cry again, you smiles a bit whipping away her tears as well before calming yourself back down. Hearing foot more foot steps dart down the stairs you grabbed your mum and flash light hiding out of view.

“ Is this were you’ve been?” You whispered looking back at her dirt covered face. She nodded slowly looking down at the floor.

“ We got caught and they’ve been feeding on us ever since, they make us draw people in for them to kill. I hate it Y/N please don’t think poorly of me I had to or they’d kill me, and I’d never see you again.” She explained still shaking, you pulled her into another hug and stroked her hair.

“ It’s ok, I understand. Let’s get you out of here, can you stand?” You asked pulling back, she nodded and you both stood up you holding her hand as you both walked out the room. You could hear fighting going on down the stairs, looking down them you saw the brothers fighting two vamps, you lead her down the stairs stopping dead in your tracks at the bottom when you saw who Sam was fighting, “ Dad?” They all turned to look at you Dean taking this opportunity to slice of one of the vamps head letting it fall to the floor. Just as you were about to move forward hand grabbed your upper arms pinning them to your sides the grip so tight it felt like your bones were about to break. You winced and tried to move but couldn’t due too who ever was holding you.

“ Move and I’ll drain her.” The voice from behind you said, you quickly recognizing the voice to be that of your mothers. Your dad grinned at you showing a row of sharp teeth making your eyes widen and your heart sink as you realized what was happening. Sam turned back to you father only to get picked up and flung across the room hitting the fall with a large thud being knocked out immediately.

“ Sammy!” Dean shouted charging towards your father, who shook his head turning his gaze to you which Dean followed. Suddenly, a sharp pain rang out form your shoulder as it felt like a million needles stabbed into you. You’d been bit. Feeling the sharp teeth sink deeper into your flesh, you tried to scream but all that came out was a weak squeak as you felt the blood start to drain from your body. Your head began to spin and your body began to feel more heavy the more she drank from you. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Dean fighting with your dad and it didn’t look like he was winning. Was this how you were going to die? Hell no! You thought to yourself trying to focus you remembered you still had some darts left. Twisting your hand uncomfortably you were able to reach one slowly pulling it put of your belt using what little strength you had left you slam it back into your mother’s leg. She cried out releasing her grip on you and falling back onto the stairs, you managed to stay up right pulling the machete out of your belt swinging it down and cutting clean through your mothers neck watching the blood splatter across the steps. You blinked a couple of times to get your vision to focus seeing Dean being tackled to the floor, running over you crept up behind your dad swinging you arm across slicing through his neck his blood splattering over you and Dean as his lifeless body toppled to the ground his head rolling away.

Dean quickly got up and ran over to his brother checking his pulse and letting out a relived sigh also checking his head.

“ He’ just knocked out.” He said in relief and you weakly smiled stumbling over to him and looking down at the two of them, just as Sam was beginning to stir. He groaned slowly opening his eyes and attempting to sit up. “ Woah take it easy Sammy you got hit pretty bad.” Dean said holding his brother still, Sam pushed him away and sat up.

“ It’s Sam.” He groaned wincing as he lent on his arm.

“ Don’t lean on that I think it’s dislocated.” Dean said taking his brothers hand and helping him up, Sam nodded and brushed the dirt off his with his good arm turning to look at you his eyes quickly growing larger.

“ Y/N! What the hell happened?” He asked panicked looking over your pale figure and to your shoulder which was covered in blood, it was still bleeding you could feel it the warm liquid running down your back and chest covering your top and jacket. You could barely stand up properly as you were swaying side to side a little.

“ She got bit.” Dean said walking over to you getting a better look at your wound hissing as he did, “ It’s pretty bad, do you think you can walk back to the car?” He asked placing his hand on the side of your arms to stable you. Not wanting to be a bother you hummed and nodded slowly looking back up at Dean who met your gaze with a sceptical look. You forced a smile trying to convince him whether he brought it or not it didn’t matter you couldn’t help the both of you back Sam was still pretty out of it he probably had a concussion.
The three of you wondered out of the house and back into the woods, your body left so heavy your arm was shaking just from holding the torch up. Your legs were dragging along the floor, it was bout 10 minutes into the walk back to the impala when your vision stared to spin, you stopped walking trying to balance yourself, your hearing began to fade as you barely heard Dean calling out.

“ Kid?” He called turning back to face you along with Sam and that’s when your world went sideways as your legs gave way and you felt to the ground with a thud. You felt yourself getting rolled over onto your back when Dean came into view, “ Hey, hey you’ve got to keep your eyes open.” He said panicked putting his hands either side if your face, you tried keeping your gaze on Dean but it was no use as darkness took over you vision and you passed out his shouting fading into the distance.

Dean’s pov:

He crouched over you passed out body shaking you to try and wake you up seeing your bite was still bleeding quite a bit. Not having anything to cover your wound with he took off his jacked quickly cutting the sleeve off with the blood covered machete tying it over the bite and securing it under your arm. He hoisted you up bridal style your head falling back over his arm.

“ Can you want by yourself?” He asked Sam who nodded walking over and picking up your flash light.

“ Yeah I think I’m ok now just got a bit of a headache.” He replied glancing down at you in Dean arms, “ We really messed up.” He sighed as they began to walk again.

“ I know this might mess her up big time, they were her damn parents Sam. And she killed them.” Dean said raising his voice slightly in anger.

“ What? She killed them?” Sam asks surprised glancing down at you again.

“ Yeah, while she was bleeding out. This kids really something,” Dean chuckled a little, “ I don’t know how she couldn’t don’t it though I’d never be able to kill mum or dad.” He sighed looking up as the impala came into view. Sam unlocked it placing all the weapons back in the trunk before climbing into the front as Dean led you down in the back seat. He got into the front and started the engine driving carefully back to the motel. Once they get there Dean quickly got you back into the room without anyone seeing you, he led you down softly onto the couch before turning to Sam. Let’s reset that arm,” He sighed walking over Sam who was sat down in a wooden chair, he placed his palm on his back and the other holding Sam’s arm in place. “ Ready?” Dean asked seeing Sam shake his head slowly making him chuckle quickly pushing down on his back a loud crack echoed through the room as Sam’s arms snapped back into place making him cry out in pain quickly standing up and moving his arm about.

Your pov:

Your eyes slowly fluttered open the blinding light in the room made you immediately shut them your heard two people talking in the distance before a crack filled the room followed by what sounded like Sam crying out, that made you force your eyes open blinking a couple of times before your vision focused to him walking around the room flexing his arm.

“ Be more gentle Dean that really fucking hurts.” Sam said loudly before turning around quickly when he heard you try to sit up, “ Take it easy Y/N.” He said walking over to you helping you up, you winced as the pain from your shoulder returned. Your head was thumbing and you still left extremely heavy but your forced yourself to stay awake, hearing Sam sigh you turned to him, “ I hate to say it but we’ve gotta clean that would.” You frowned at those words but nodded as you didn’t want it to get infected.

“ Can I have a shower first I feel disgusting.” You murmured smiling a little which made the brothers laugh, Sam nodded and help you to your feet, you were still wobbly but could stand on your own. Hobbling over to your bag you got your shower stuff and walked to the bathroom, looking in the mirror you saw yourself looking extremely pale covered in blood some yours and some belonging to the people heads you had cut off, including your damn parents. You took a deep breath taking off the makeshift bandage off which one of the brothers must’ve put on, it stung like hell as the blood had stared to dry. You slowly and carefully took off the rest of your clothes seeing there was dried blood all down your chest and some on your stomach.
Stepping into the shower the hot water hitting the wound making you whimper in pain a little and bit down on your lip, after a while you got used to the pain and began to wash yourself off and your hair. The warm water felt amazing against your skin the heat dulling your headache a little. You closed your eyes and relaxed letting the water hit your back and run down your body. Stepping out your dried your off seeing that bit on your shoulder as still slightly bleeding throwing on and oversized top and shorts you walked back out into the main room not bothering to dry your hair. Dean motioned for you to sit on the couch and you did, he carefully moved the collar of the shirt over you shoulder to look at the bite.

“ I’m not going to lie to you, this is going to sting like a bitch.” He said reaching over to a first aid kit and a bottle of whisky, he poured some whisky onto a gauze. Sam reached out and took your hand into his nodded at Dean who pressed the wet gauze down on your wound. You hissed and immediately tensed up squeezing Sam’s hand, Dean continued to clean the wound with alcohol dabbling it ever so slightly. Whimpering, you squeezed you eyes shut gripping onto Sam hand harder, he pulled your head against his chest and brushed your hair trying to calm you down.

“ Ssssh, he's almost finished.” He whispered squeezing your had back. Eventually, Dean stopped taping a fresh gauze over the bite covering your shoulder back up. Loosening your grip on Sam’s hand you sat up strain smiling a little at them.

“ Thank you.” You said weakly resting back onto the sofa, Dean gave you a sympathetic smile and sat the over side of you.

“ No, thank you. You saved our lives, your an amazing hunter Y/N. I’m so sorry we had to put you through that I can’t imagine what your going through. We should’ve checked more if we knew your par-"

“ They weren’t my parents. Not anymore.” You interrupted looking over at Dean with a blank expression. He frowned looking down at you and sighed.

“ I’m still sorry.” He said, “ You can sleep in my bed tonight, it’ll be more comfy than a pull out couch.” He chuckled. You smiled at him and started to get up.

“ I’ll get some sleep then. Thank you, both of you.” You said before getting up and walking over to the double bed Dean claimed as his.

“ Me too.” Sam said walking to the bed next to yours. You got into bed and curled up on your right side as the bite was on your left shoulder. Pulling the covers up you snuggled up against the pillow hearing the creaking of Dean setting up the bed in the main room before closing your eyes and drifting off drifting off.

The morning came quickly and the sun filling the room woke you up. Forcing your heavy eyes open you looked at your surrounding seeing Sam still fast asleep in the best across from you, blazing at the clock on the night stand you saw it was 6:23am. You sighed and closed your eyes again trying to get back to sleep as the headache from yesterday was still present and your body felt like you couldn’t move it. Dean’s light snoring from the other room made you chuckle a little, it was just weird to think that hours ago you were all fighting for your life now your had all slept peacefully. You felt yourself drifting off again falling slowly asleep.

The next time you woke up it was 8:45 and Sam was already awake and walking about and by the sound on it so was Dean. You still felt like utter shit but you knew you had to get on the move soon, you slowly sat up but still got head rush due to the amount of blood you had lost. You looked over seeing the two brothers packing there bags Dean looked up seeing you were awake and walked over to you.

“ How are you feeling?” He asked looking down at you then the gauze which was slightly visible seeing it was a little red.

“ Not great,” You chuckled attempting to stand up but stumbling a little, luckily Dean caught you and helped you back up moving the collar of your shirt to the side taking a better look at the gauze.

“ We need to change that.” He sighed walking with you back to the couch and grabbing the alcohol and kit again. After he gauze was changed you get dressed into that you wore on the way up here brushing your hair and not bothering to tie it up. Packing up your laptop your laptop you picked up you phone seeing texts and miss calls from Jack.

“ Hey just checking up on how the case is going.”

“ I know your probably busy but I’m getting worried could you please reply.”

“ Y/N?”

“ Are you in trouble.”

You sighed feeling bad and immediately text back.

“ Sorry I didn’t mean to worry you I just fell asleep as soon as we got back. All went good I even killed some vamps! Were heading back now can’t wait to see you.”

You tucked you phone in your jeans and picked up your back pack weakly and threw it over your good shoulder stumbling a little.

“ Y/N don’t push yourself.” Sam said sadly taking the bag off your shoulder and carrying out to the car your followed sliding into the back seat leaning up against the window. The brothers climbed in and the engine roared to life and Dean sped out of the parking lot, Dean slid in a casket tape and turned the volume up pretty high which hurt your head but you weren’t going to ruin his fun as he began to sing along making you laugh and so did Sam. Still being exhausted you decided to get some more sleep closing your eyes keeping your head against the window and let your sleepiness consume you.

“ Hey, Y/N. Wake up.” You heard a distant voice calling out to you pulling from what ever dream you were having, opening your eyes slowly you saw Dean knocking on the window you had your head against. Groaning you shifted your self away from the car door grabbing your bag and stepped out the car leaning on it a second to get you balance, Sam frowned taking the bag out of your hand again.

“ How much blood did you loose?” Sam asked looking over at Dean who was also staring at you with a concerned expression.

“ A lot.” Dean replied walked over to you, “ How are you feeling?” He asked rubbing your shoulder.

“ Like crap, I feel so fucking heavy and I  have a massive headache.” You pouted letting go of the car and standing up on your own. Sam’s frown increased as he leaned down to pick you up but you pushed him away to his surprise.

“ I can walk on my own.” You said slightly annoyed taking you bag out of his hand and slinging it back over your good shoulder and stumbling a little but ignoring it and started to walk back to the bunker door, finding it already unlocked you walked in seeing the hunters look up but quickly look away uninterested, you walked quickly back to your room getting out of breath quickly. You pushed open your door and throw your bag on the bed falling over as you did hitting your knees on the floor with a loud thud. “ Fuck,” you whispered to yourself using the bed to lift yourself back up. Hearing foot steps coming down the hall you steadied yourself and turned it see Jack appearing in the door way with a huge smile on his face.

“ Y/N your back!” He said excitedly running up and hugging you which you returned weakly, Jack must’ve noticed pulling back quickly and looking you over seeing your extremely pale complexion, “ What’s wrong,” He asked noticing the gauze slightly poking out of your collar pulling it to the size to get a better look. “ You hurt. You said you weren’t going to fight!” He said getting a little angry.

“ I had no choice, Sam and Dean could’ve got killed I’m ok though.” You said back forcing a smile  which made his angry expression dull a little, but that’s when the room starts spinning again feeling your legs grow weak and your grip loosening on Jack as you fell but never hit the floor thanks to Jack catching you, “ Y/N! What’s happening?” He shouted a little panicked laying you carefully down on the floor kneeling next to you. His voice began to fade away as you passed out.

Jack pov:

He knelt beside you shaking your body but getting no response, “ Y/N! Please wake up!” He shouted putting his hands either side of your face turning your head to face him, Sam and Dean quickly ran into the room their attention quickly drawn down to your unconscious body.

“ Jack what happened?” Sam asked panicked but didn’t get a reply as Jack used his powers to heal your wound the veins either side of your head glowing the same golden colour as his eyes. He pulled his hands back but you led their motionless.

“ I don’t understand why isn’t she waking up?” Jack asked tears pricking the corners of his eyes, Dean knelt down beside you checking your pulse sighing I’m relief as it was normal.

“ She’ just passed out.” He said scooping you up carefully and placing you down on your bed, Jack stood back up turning to face the brothers with a very pissed off expression.

“ Why did you let this happen?” He asked trying to stay calm, “ What if you got her killed!” Sam didn’t say anything just looking down at the floor in shame Dean taking in a deep breath.

“ Jack were sorry,” He stared but got interrupted.

“ Sorry! How could you say that, you were supposed to protect her, she'd never been on a hunt before and what after a week she’s ready. Clearly she wasn’t.” Jack yelled the lights in the bunker flickering a little in his anger.

“ She was ready, she killed five of them. How were we supposed to know her parents were Vampires, we were distracted and we should’ve protected her but we didn’t act quick enough, she’s not as fragile as you think!” Dean snapped back storming out of the room leaving Sam with a very pissed of nephilim.

“ What?” Jack asked angrily balling his hands into fists.

“ We should’ve looked into the case deeper, what happened is probably going to scar her but Dean’s right she’s a lot stronger and braver than you think, this was a mistake. Yes. But you need to give her a chance.” Sam said calmly also walking out the room. Jack stood there in silence for a while looking over his shoulder back at you taking a deep breath to calm himself down, how peaceful you looked made him smile, even though you had almost died, and was still pale you looked amazing to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 300 13
Dean Winchester X Reader imagine based on the prompt: "Can I request a dean imagine AU where dean has alot of tattoos and is a bad boy but he is in a...
57.3K 1.6K 20
I'm back at it again with another Supernatural reader insert story. I just can't stray away from some good old Supernatural imagines! And Jack is jus...
16.1K 271 50
Just a bunch of spn imagines for your fandom needs :)) Mostly sam,dean&cas Completed Kinda short **no smut sorry**
3.2K 109 25
This book contains mature content. DEAN WINCHESTER x Y/N After years of being apart you find your way back into the Winchesters lives. You hunt and...