Kiwis | Harry Styles

By Lollipop2204

*THIS BOOK IS THE SEQUEL TO KIWI* Jessi and Harry are married with four kids. They've been happily married fo... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty - Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six

Twelve

2.3K 70 116
By Lollipop2204

"Ah, Mr and Mrs Styles. Come in? Good Morning, Mac!" The headmaster gestures inside his office where Samuel and his parents are already seated.

"Mr and Mrs Styles, this is Mr and Mrs Thomas." He says as we enter the room.

"Please call me Harry and this is my wife Jessi." Harry smiles, holding out his hand to the boy's father.

"Sam and Rosalie." He answers curtly, ignoring Harry's outstretched hand. I squeeze my husband's hand in mine, hoping to keep him calm as we sit ourselves down in the chairs the headmaster indicates. Mac joins Samuel on the sofa beside the window and my heart fills with pride as I see my son smile kindly at the older boy. 

"Now I'm glad you all decided to join me here today." He starts as if this had been his idea and not mine and Harry's, "I'm sure we can all agree that we want nothing more than to get this thing sorted. We can't have parents wandering into the school and taking their kids out of class anytime they feel like it." He glares at Harry and I give his hand another squeeze, at this rate I'm going to crush his fingers to dust.

"What? Was I supposed to just leave my son hiding in the toilets all day, yeah?" Harry snaps.

"Well, maybe if your son hung around with real men, then he might not be such a sissy?" Sam scoffs.

"Excuse me?" Harry spits. Shit! The pleasantries hadn't lasted long. I glance over to the kids. Mac is shaking his head as Harry and Sam's yelling match gets worse and when my eyes land on Sam junior, I realise his eyes are glued on me and my husband.

"ENOUGH!" The headmaster bangs his fists on the desk, causing me to drop my phone, and when I bend over to pick it up, I notice Samuel's eyes are still fixed on the same spot as before. I sit up and glance to my right to try to see what he is looking at but I get distracted as my husband licks his lips making his jaw flex. Fuck! He is sexy! A thought hits me like a lightening bolt. I push Harry forward, my eyes staying glued on Sam jr. as his eyes follow Harry's movements.

"Ohhh!" I breathe out.

"Something you'd care to share, Mrs Styles?" The headmaster glares at me. I quickly shake my head and he starts rabbiting on again.

"What are you playing at? Why did you push me?" Harry whispers.

"Tell you later." I reply.

-----

I excuse myself from the conversation in the hallway and walk over beside Samuel, unsurprisingly he doesn't even notice, he is still staring at Harry.

"He's pretty hot, right?" I speak quietly, making sure nobody else is listening in.

"I don't know what you mean." He shrugs but his blushing cheeks give him away.

"Your sister isn't the only one who likes him, is she?" I smile, kindly. "It's okay I won't say anything."

"Sh-she was the only one wh-who knew." He sighs. "Now she's gone."

"Can I give you some advice?" I ask and he nods furiously, like one of those bobble head toys. "Rather than pick on my son or daughter you should try talking to them. Robin or Mac won't judge you, they are good listeners and are fiercely loyal. They'd make great friends and I think you could use some of those?" 

"They'll never be my friend now, after all the mean things I said. Oh, God! I-I- I didn't m-mean them." He stutters and the pained look on his face makes my heart ache.

"Sam, trust me. Just talk to them, yeah?" He nods. "And don't worry about what you said. I understand." I feel sorry for the kid, it can't be easy in that house with his Dad's obvious homophobia and from what I can tell his Mum isn't much better.

"Okay, I'll try." He smiles. I'll have a word with Robin and make sure she gives him a chance.

-----

"Hey, where are you going?" Harry's arms wrap around me as I head inside the house.

"Inside." I place a kiss to his chest.

"Why are you so happy? I think that was a complete waste of time, I see where the kid gets it from now. Narrow-minded fuckers!" He exclaims.

"It wasn't a waste of time and he'll need to broaden his mind soon enough." I wiggle my eyebrows.

"Huh?" I chuckle at the confused look clouding my husband's features.

"Samual is gay. Or Bi. I didn't really clarify. But he has a major crush on you." I giggle.

"You are crazy, did you hear the things he's been calling our kids?" Harry's scoff can probably be heard for miles.

"What's that thing you always say when you're watching the Packers? The best defense is a good offense? He's just scared, H. The one person he used to talk to has gone, and you heard his parents, poor kid." I sigh.

"I think you're wrong?"

"Wanna bet?" I challenge.

"If I win, I get to name the baby and you can't veto it." He smirks. He looks so confident I almost feel bad but there is no way he's calling our child Fleetwood or something equally stupid.

"Deal!" I grin, this is like taking candy from a baby. 

-----

"Hey, Dr Ross." I speak quietly once the phone connects. 

"Morning Harry, is everything okay?" He replies and I instantly feel guilty for calling with this dumb question so early in the morning. 

"It's Jess. She's been vomiting almost every day for a week and she never really had morning sickness before. Should I be worried?" 

"Not constantly?" His worried tone does nothing to calm me. 

"No. It wears off pretty quickly, normally first thing but sometimes it's around lunch time before it hits." 

"Hmm... sounds like she just got unlucky this time, Harry. So long as she's eating and drinking plenty of fluids, you have nothing to worry about." I nod along to his words, feeling a little less anxious. 

"Thanks, Dr Ross." I say goodbye and then tuck my phone in my pocket just as Jeffrey comes crashing into me. 

"Sorry, Harry. I didn't see you there." Jeffrey barely pauses his strides towards the exit. 

"Hang on, where are you off to?" I yell while spinning to follow behind him. 

"To meet River, she's taping her performance for Ellen. I should be there already but Glenne's sick and she wants this specific brand of chamomile tea and I can't find it. I d-" 

"Okay, hold up! I'll come with you and we can call Jess. She's not working today so she'll happily go keep G company. Relax, Jeffrey." I recognise the stressed out look on his face, being an expectant father isn't as easy as people think. 

"Thanks, H but I'll be fine. You have your own stuff to do." He calls over his shoulder. 

"Hey, come on. We can talk in the car on the way there. I'll drive." I swipe the keys from his hands and head towards the black Range Rover, pulling out my phone to call Jess on the way. 

-----

"Thanks for bringing this. I don't think Jeff had a clue what I was talking about." Glenne chuckles as she pops the kettle on. "You want one?" She asks dropping the herbal tea bag into a mug. 

"No thanks, I've never really found it helps much. How is Jeffrey?" I ask, leaning against the countertop. 

"Stressing and fussing. But it's nice fussing. He's being really sweet. I am worried he might have a heart attack if he doesn't calm down soon though." She sighs as she pours the freshly boiled water into her mug. 

"It's okay. Harry has got him, he says he's going to take him for lunch after they're done with River." I follow behind her as she sits down at the kitchen table. 

"That could go one of two ways, they either calm each other down or they talk each other into more worrying and we have to make a trip to the ER." We both giggle and I sit down across from her. 

"Your bump is cute." 

"That's another thing, what the hell is wrong with people? Why do strangers think it's okay to come pat it, like it's some good luck charm?" She groans as she sips her tea. 

"Oh, don't. That is Harry's pet hate. I swear he's gonna snatch somebody's hand off one day." I chuckle. 

"He just doesn't like people touching you. Period." Her hand bumps my elbow. 

"I can't say I like people touching him either." I sigh. 

"That has been plainly obvious since Jeffrey invited you to the filming of the Lights Up video, remember that? I thought you were going to kill him." She almost spills her tea as she throws her head back in a fit of laughter. 

"Oh, that was such a long time ago. Harry and I weren't even married." I pause as I remember the moment. "And no wonder, I was chilling at the hotel and get a panicked call from Jeffrey begging me to come drive H around on a motorbike and the first thing I see when I walk in the door is a bunch of people groping my fiancé. I mean, he might have warned me." We both laugh and I feel glad that H asked me to come over here. A good natter with my friend is just what I need.

-----

I grin as my children come crashing through the door, my body automatically pushing up from the sofa to greet them. "Hey Bambinos!" I yell and open my arms wide, I grin as Robi nestles herself in the middle, her arms locking around my neck. Mac on my left side and Madi on the right. "Where's Dani?" I huff when I notice she's missing. 

"With Mum." Robi says while making her way to the stairs. "She didn't get the part she wanted in the school play." Mac adds before following his sister and I'm left hugging only Madi. 

"Well, let's go see if we can't cheer your sister up, eh?" I stand up and grin when her little hand grips mine. 

"O-kay Daddy!" She sings skipping along beside me. "Look, my banana!" Her hair brushes against my arm as she shakes her head from side to side. 

"Yay! It stayed in!" I cheer. 

"Mhmm... I so care-fool." 

"Good job, Angel!" I smile at the look of pride on her face until my eyes meet my middle daughters, she looks devastated. Her face is all red, her eyes puffy and filled with tears. "Hey Pumpkin, you need a hu-" I don't get to finish my sentence as her body crashes into mine, her arms squeezing tightly around my middle. 

"They made me the Wicked Witch, Dad. She's the worst one..." Her words trail off as I feel her tears soaking through my shirt. She'd been practising for weeks to be Dorothy and I knew she was never going to be happy with any other part.

"Come on, Madi. You can help me prep snacks." I hear Jessi's voice as I scoop Dani up, her body clings to me like a Koala, her arms wrapping around my neck as her head flops on my shoulder. 

"Do you wanna know a secret?" I whisper as she continues to sob. She doesn't answer so I continue to talk. "Elphaba is actually the best one. She's my favourite." 

"Who's Efa-ba?" She sniffles. 

"Elphaba is the Wicked Witch of the West and she is brave, kind and willing to sacrifice for the things she believes in and the ones she loves." 

"No, she's mean, Dad. Everyone hates her." She protests. 

"Oh, Dani! You only know half of the story. I think we need to make a little trip to the theatre." I grin as her tears begin to slow. 

"To see a show?" Her lopsided smile brightens her glassy brown eyes, that remind me so much of her Mum's. I nod my head as I brush my fingers through her long brown hair. "Do you really think it's a good part?" She lifts her head from my shoulder so she can get a better look at me. 

"Daniella Gem Styles, I know one thing for sure. You are going to be the best Wicked Witch of the West that the school has ever seen." I grin and place a kiss to her forehead. 

"Thanks Dad." Her grin matches mine, right down to the dimple, as she hugs me tight. 

-----

I pause in the doorway of our ensuite bathroom, leaning against the door frame. Jessi is in the bath and looks perfectly relaxed, the bath is full of bubbles, only her knees peek above the water. Her eyes are closed softly, and the room smells like her current favourite candles, Sweet Almond and Macaroon. "Ooh, I love this one." She whispers as the song changes to Calum Scott's cover of Dancing on My Own. "Somebody said you got a new friend, but does she love you better than I can?" Her eyes are still closed and her face scrunches as she sings along. I can't hold in my laugh as she flings her arms out when she reaches the chorus, sending streaks of water all across the floor. 

"How long you been perving on me?" She grins as her big brown eyes connect with mine. 

"Not long enough." I smile. 

"You could see much better if you join me?" She counters and my bare feet move silently across the tiled floor. I stop at the edge of the bath and slowly pull my t-shirt over my head, smirking as Jess slides my sweatpants and boxers down my legs. 

"Scoot forward then?" I grin as I step out of the clothes gathered around my ankles. 

"Nuh uh. You get in front." My wife whispers and I climb into the tub, the warm water feels nice as I sink down. My body relaxes as she wraps her arms around me, her legs draping themselves over my thighs and my head falls back onto her shoulder. I wriggle closer and her boobs press against my shoulder blades and I let out a satisfied hum as her fingers trace a path over my forearms which rest on the edge of the bath. This is nice. "Did you have a good day?" Her voice is soft and sexy and it tickles my ear. 

"Mhmm..." I hum as her right hand slides under the water, her fingers drumming against my butterfly. It's not where I need her hand though and I wriggle some more to try to get her attention where I want it but my wife isn't budging, she knows exactly where I'd like her attention but she isn't going to give in easily. 

"Did you and Jeffrey have a good talk?" Her voice sounds like honey oozing from the hive but I'm struggling to concentrate as she walks her fingers along my thigh. Her left arm slides under the water and begins teasing my other thigh, I whine when she reaches the top and then begins her movements all over again. "You okay, sweetie?" I can hear the smirk in her voice so I think it's time for a little payback, I turn my head to the side, my tongue poking out to lick her ear before sucking it into my mouth, my teeth nipping gently on the soft skin. 

"You hungry? Should I get out and make you something to eat?" Now I'm certain I'm not imagining the teasing in her voice and I shake my head. "What do you want, H?" I can't stop the grin that takes over my face as the next song on the playlist begins. It's perfect. 

"Play with me?" I sing quietly. "Do what you want with me? You won't see me putting up a fight." 

"Play here?" She whispers as her fingertips comb through the hair at the base of my dick. 

"Look at me, look what you've done to me!" The lyrics to the song strangle themselves in my throat as she grasps the base of my erection tightly and slowly slides up my length, twisting at the tip before sliding back down. As her right hand continues to tease me her left moves back to my butterfly, making me feel grounded. 

"Candlelight is how I like to see you, say my name in the darkness." 

"Jessi! Fuck!" I moan as this time when she reaches the tip her thumb brushes over my slit and at exactly the same time she pinches my left nipple. 

So come and kiss me before the sun goes down. 

The song continues and I tilt my head towards her, my lips seeking hers and I hum as we suddenly connect. Her tongue slides into my open mouth and I don't hesitate before tangling mine with hers. She tastes minty and I'm suddenly aware that I probably taste of the glass of wine I had after dinner but if it bothers her, then she certainly isn't showing it. The kiss is messy and hungry and as the battle between our lips heats up so does the speed of her movements on my dick. 

"Baby..." I'm sure I'm repeating the pet name over and over and I'm not sure whether it's because I want her to send me tumbling over the edge or keep me anchored to her. 

"Shh... I got you." Her left hand is back on my butterfly but she hasn't let up for a second. Her hand continuing to bring me close to ecstasy as she places hungry kisses along my jawline, her teeth biting and sucking. My fingers have her thighs in a death grip as my hips thrust involuntarily. "Come for me, H." She breathes, and it's all the encouragement I need. My eyes roll back into my head as I shoot ribbons of cum into the water. My body seems to sink into hers as her arms cradle me and I never want to leave. She knows exactly how to take care of me and it feels heavenly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 12.7K 22
When his past comes back to haunt Rosie, she will stop at nothing to protect her family. [SEQUEL TO CEO's NANNY] BOOK COVER by @AemiGabrielle
5.6M 49.7K 43
Jessamine Tomlinson is pregnant with Harry Styles' baby, he can't decide if he thinks the baby is his or not. Insert best friend Niall Horan here, wh...
82K 2.9K 29
What happens when the one you love leaves you to follow their dreams. What if you are pregnant.... What if 4 years later your love comes back. Th...
45.5K 1.9K 35
Love Affair: A romantic sexual relationship, especially one between people who are not married to each other. Multimillionaire Niall Horan grew up su...