[EN] [18+] The Restaurant

By DaddysLittleKitten

We all know those boring evenings with the family right? But what if you meet a stranger, that turns your who... More

The Restaurant

1.2K 10 0
By DaddysLittleKitten

The moment I entered the restaurant with my parents, I noticed him. The man at the table in the corner wears a loose shirt and dark jeans, his angular face looks ripe and experienced. The brown, short hair looks fresh and rounds off with his well-groomed beard, which is covered by single gray hair like snowflakes. Again and again my eyes wander to him, even as we sat down. I do not really follow the conversation of my parents, who often talk about their work at such obligatory meetings. My eighteenth birthday was 3 months ago and my last relationship is several years back. "So why not risk something?" I ask myself in my mind and take a moment to choose food and drink from the menu and call the waiter. When the waiter is standing next to me, I stripe my dark blue dress right, the seam tickles gently over my thighs, so the light fabric ends just before my knees.

Again, my eyes glide on the stranger, he sits alone at the table and the way it's covered, does not look like he's waiting for someone else. My parents sit with their backs to him and otherwise the restaurant does not seem very full today. The waiters are standing at their counter and are engaged in a conversation. The man is sitting only two tables away from us and no one else is between us, so I risk a quick glance at his crotch and my imagination drifts into the idea of what is probably under the pants. I almost seem to stare at him, because when he looks up and sees my eyes, he looks at me confused for a moment. My thoughts dance around a little, but I want to try something. "Now or never.", It scurries through my head and my hand slides slowly under the table.

I turn a little more to him, spread my legs and push my skirt a bit up. My fingers slide between my thighs and my thin panties, which I pull slowly to the side and my eyes wander towards the man again. I feel the excitement rising in me as I watch his eyes wander between my legs under the table. It takes a moment for him to sneak a furtive smile over his lips and he nods curtly. His hand briefly caresses his own cock through his pants and my cheeks become warm and apparently red, because the voice of my mother brings me back from my thoughts. "Sarah? It's alright, you should not be embarrassed that we are talking about your future career.", She speaks quite seriously, but with an amused undertone. "No, you don't have to worry about that, I'll manage to get a job.", I answer confidently.

I release my panties and close my legs a little before turning back to my parents. Now, the stranger's gaze wanders over to me, now and then we meet and look at each other for a moment. His gaze shows me quite clearly that he has fallen for the short sight of my clean-shaven pussy and something is growing slowly in his crotch, which I can hardly really appreciate in the bad light under his table. The waiter comes to us and carries the plates with the food to our table. He puts it down, the drinks follow and we start to eat. But my thoughts barely circle around the casserole I'm eating, much more about the man and how I might get a bit closer to him.

I make a decision, I want to try something but also feel how nervous I am alone at the thought of it. I eat a bit further, get into the conversation with my parents and get up after a few minutes. "I have to go to the bathroom for a second, be right back.", I say with a smile and get a friendly nod from both in response as they continue to eat. I walk slowly past the tables, but especially at the table with the man who captivated my attention so much. I watch him in passing and speak softly; "Do you want to come?". Then I go towards the corridor to the toilets and stop for a moment.

No one can look in here from the main room and I breathe for a moment, feeling all the excitement in my panties. The feeling of lascivious wetness spreads to my outer lips, makes me shudder briefly and then I see him. The stranger comes around the corner and smiles boldly. "Come on.", he says in a harsh command tone, but even then his voice sounds warm and almost tender. He almost looks like a father to me, who wants to explain something important to his daughter without being too knit. Almost automatically my legs move and I follow him into the men's toilet and there already in a cabin. His big hand grasps the handle of the cabin door, pulls it closed and locks it. Then it's quiet for a moment, we just look at each other and smile. I do not want to wait for his first step, I want to get started and above all, not lose too much time. My parents should not notice that I was not just briefly on the toilet.

So my hands slide to his belt, open it hastily and also the buttons of his pants jump up between my slim fingers. He gently strokes my hair and over my shoulders, almost examining my actions and sighs with lust as I pull his pants and shorts down and expose his cock. He is fat and quite long, he probably has not even grown to full size. The thick shaft grows out of a bush of thick, black hair and protrudes completely after a short time. His fingers suddenly grip my hair, I gasp as he pushes me a little more towards the toilet and I see the sparkle in his eyes. "Turn around for me sweetie.", He says demanding again and still with this loving warmth. I nod excited and turn towards the toilet, turning my head a bit to catch another glimpse of his face. His hand slides from my hair on my shoulder and I realize he's pushing me down. Slowly, my upper body tilts towards the sink and I support my hands on it. His hands disappear from my body for a brief moment, until I feel them again on my dress. He pulls it up and strokes my butt for a few moments. "I like that view a lot.", he whispers softly and his fingers slide my panties away from my entrance. Shortly thereafter, I notice his warm glans on my little lips and he lets them shallow his cock slowly as he slides him up and down between them.. I moan softly and hear the soft smacking of my wetness, which now slowly lays on his cock.

Almost cautiously he begins to let the thick glans slide into me. His penis starts to stretch me centimeter by centimeter, pushing into my wet and already almost trembling inside with pleasure. I moan quietly and relish, enjoy every moment, until it suddenly becomes faster. His hands grab my arms and pull me backwards, I have to pull myself together not to scream out loud as I feel his full length inside me. His warm cock fills me without problems and he also gasps noticeably excited. Slowly he begins to thrust into me, again and again he pulls himself out, only to dig deep into me again. But he quickly lifts his pace, presses his hips firmly against my butt and lets his testicles beat against my clit.

I do not know how long we do it, how long he stretches and thrusts my tight and greedy pussy with his big cock. My breath is getting faster, my heart is racing with excitement and I also feel his slowly increasing pulsing in me. Only a few moments after I feel his pulse, I notice something else. His warm, thick cum starts to spread in me. Thrust by thrust, it presses itself in thick threads from the glans deep into me, sets its seed in my young body. He stays in me for a moment before I feel his cock leave me. Slowly and even more cautiously than when got inside me, he slides out and pushes the fabric of my panties back to my entrance. I sit up slowly, feel like his juice is running out of me and starts mixing with my own lust. "T- Thank you," I say softly while breathing heavily as I turn to face him. He laughs briefly and strokes my cheek. "I know how you can really show your thankfulness.", He says dry and points to his still stiff cock. I carefully fall onto the toilet lid and look up into his brown eyes.

I put my hand on his shaft, begin to jerk him off and sigh excited when I now clearly perceive the smell of his lust. I lean forward and lick his bare glans after pulling his foreskin backwards. The bitter taste of his semen mixes with my saliva, spreads into my mouth and indicates already what I expect in the end. Slowly, my lips wrap around the red tip of his manhood, take him in and more and more saliva builds up in my mouth. I sigh excited, look out of the corner of my eye towards him as I start to suck his cock. Soft smacking echoes through our cabin as my lips move back and forth, trying to lull me a little deeper each time. I gasp briefly as he arrives at my throat and I have to cough, which seems to amuse him. He strokes my head and I smile up to him, then I take him back in the mouth, this time deeper. I press my face against his cock, leaning against his hips and getting faster in my movements. I try to suppress my choking, I want to show him that I want him. Thankfully, it does not take long until his cock starts to pulse again slightly and I keep trying to keep eye contact with him.

From above he glares at me with a lustful look, visibly enjoys my games on his cock and grabs my cheeks to pull my head back a little bit. His cock is the only thing I can really smell the moment six thick rays of his milky seed spill into my mouth. The bitter taste spreads dominantly on my tongue and I swallow to get the mixture of saliva and sperm down. When no more drops of his glans leaves, he smiles almost a little happy. "You see, now I have to thank you.", He breathes heavily and pulls his cock out of my mouth before pulling his pants up again. He reaches into his pocket and puts a small card in front of me, before he gives it to me with a kiss on the forehead. "I would like to meet a little bitch like you more often.", he says again with the usual strict tone and I notice how his words send a pleasant shower through my body. "I would like that too!", I answer him as I get up and smell his seed in my own breath. It smacks softly between my legs and I feel the sticky wetness that his sperm has left there and we leave the cabin.

I go back to the table with my parents and sit down, look at them and smile. "I'm sorry, that took longer than I thought," I say friendly and my father nods. "We do not want to hear about your toilet stories Sarah, eat now.", he replies to me and drinks from his wine. I nod in satisfaction and am a little relieved, but one thing I am still much more, is excited. While eating, I grab once more under my dress, look over to the stranger as he gets up and rub me through the fabric over the mess on my pussy. He smiles at me once again, before he puts money into the waiter's hand and leaves the restaurant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 153K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
34.1K 1.2K 22
George and Dream travel to Italy for a much-needed vacation, finding a lot more than just delectable cuisine and breathtaking architecture. Trigger W...
7.1K 132 15
After the battle between the Crystal King, everything was almost on Kai's side. Kai almost has terrible nightmares, he tells his friends about those...
90K 6.4K 38
[COMPLETE] As soon as Sarawat moves into the university dorms weird shit starts happening around him and as it slowly unravels that his room is appar...