Book 1: New Revelations

By CherryNoddles

"Mom? Dad? Y-You're..." Hearing their daughter's voice, Marinette and Adrien's heads snapped up in shock, una... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Happy Birthday!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Merry Christmas!!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Tags!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 1

1.2K 16 4
By CherryNoddles

Hey guys, Cheryl here. Welcome to Chapter 1 of Book 1: New Revelations! (Yay!) Be sure to also check out my other two Miraculous Ladybug Fanfic: The Real Victim and I like... I'm sure that you guys will love them, as well as this fanfic. Now, without further ado, enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

"Once again, Ladybug and Chat Noir saved Paris from Hawkmoth's akumatized villain. We will forever be in debt to these great heroes who have saved our lives time and time again for nearly two decades." Manon Chamack reported. I glanced at the television clock and realised that it was almost 10. We had school the next day. I turned off the television with a sigh.

Manon was our babysitter when Hugo and I were young. Now that I'm 16, Mom and Dad think that I should be able to handle taking care of my two younger brothers. So here I am now, taking care of Hugo and Louis, while Mom and Dad went out on a date night.

I stood up from my comfortable position on the couch and stretched, muscles sore from being in the same position for a long time. Hugo was sitting down on the floor with Louis sitting on his lap. The three of us are incredibly close, not like my best friend Alyssa and her twin brother Alan, who were arguing all the time.

Hugo, 11, looked up at me expectantly, waiting for instructions on what to do next. I said, "Hugo, take Louis to his bedroom, please. And get him ready for bed. I'm gonna go into Mom and Dad's room to go get some blankets for us." Hugo nodded and nudged Louis with his knee, bouncing Louis, 5, lightly. Hugo picked Louis up and said, "Come on, champ, let's get you to bed." Together, they climbed the stairs to the second floor and entered the third room on the right, Louis' bedroom.

Before heading to Mom and Dad's room, I looked around at the mess Hugo and Louis had made in the living room. We had a movie marathon before the news interrupted it. There was popcorn all over the floor from when Hugo and Louis had a mini food fight while I went to the toilet. There was a coke puddle on the floor from when I accidentally spilled some while trying to whack Hugo on the head because he had said something ridiculous. The living room was utter chaos. Mom and Dad will be furious when they come home and see this mess, even though they hardly get mad.

This was true. Marinette and Adrien Agreste were probably the most cheerful parents on Earth. Mom clearly had her cheerful nature since young, seeing as Grandma Sabine and Grandpa Tom were always so cheerful and optimistic. Dad must have gotten a lot happier after meeting Mom. Even though it would make for a very cliche love story. Grandpa Gabriel, or GG as I like to call him, was always very strict with Dad. GG must've loosened up after my siblings and I came into the world, because he always greets us with warm smiles.

I sighed and called out for Hugo. He bounded down the stairs, slid on the tiled floor, came to a stop next to me and asked, "Hey sis, what do you need me for?" I turned to look at him with an incredulous look on my face, then gestured at the mess that we had made. Hugo nodded, then raced off to find a vacuum cleaner while I went to find a mop. This is our usual routine. Every time we have a movie marathon, there will always be a big mess, especially when we were all alone with no parental supervision. So I would always clean up all the liquids and Hugo would always clean up the solids, most of the time by vacuuming all the foods up.

I quickly mopped up the coke while Hugo sucked up all the popcorn and popcorn bits. He grumbled, "Why can't we have one of the maids or butlers do this?" I rolled my eyes before answering. Hugo always asked this whenever we had to clean something up, and I always gave the same answer. "Hugo, first of all, the maids and butlers already went home. Second of all, you know Mom and Dad want us to be independent and stuff. Remember we can't always rely on people to do stuff for us." When I turned around to face Hugo, I found out that he was using his hands to mimic me talking.

I glared at Hugo but he just grinned cheekily. When we finally finished 10 minutes later, we climbed up the steps together to go to bed. On the way up, I asked Hugo, "How's Louis?" Hugo shot me a smile and a thumbs up. I sighed in relief. Getting Louis into bed was really hard, he must've been really tired, or he really liked Hugo.

At the top of the staircase, I turned left to go to Mom and Dad's room while Hugo turned right to go to his own room, the second room on the right. I entered the huge master bedroom and walked over to the drawer, trying to find the blankets for the three of us. When I finally found them, I walked back to the door to go back to my siblings' rooms to give them their blankets.

Just as I closed the bedroom door behind me, I heard 2 soft thumps, then a click. I froze in my tracks. Who could it be? Is it a burglary? I peered through the gap in the door to find 1 of the windows open. That's strange... The window wasn't open when I went in to take the blankets... Two dark figures were perched outside, leaning on the window for support. They slowly climbed in through the window, 1 after the other.

One of them flicked on the light switch and the lights from the lamp illuminated their faces. I gasped in surprise, but not loudly enough for them to hear. Ladybug and Chat Noir? What are they doing here? In Mom and Dad's bedroom? Just then, someone tapped me on the shoulder lightly, causing me to nearly jump out of my skin. A hand clamped over my mouth before I could scream. "Shh. It's me, Hugo. Wait. What are Ladybug and Chat Noir doing in Mom and Dad's bedroom?!"

I felt myself sag with relief, before turning around and smacking my idiotic brother on the arm lightly. I whispered harshly in Hugo's ear, "I don't know. Why do you think I'm watching them, you idiot?!" We turned our attention back to Ladybug and Chat Noir. Chat Noir was saying, "Man, that akuma was a hard one to defeat, huh, bugaboo?" Ladybug rolled her eyes and smirked at her partner. She replied, "Right, kitty. Hopefully, Emma, Hugo and Louis are already asleep. Tomorrow they have school." Hearing this, Hugo and I looked at each other in shock. How did Ladybug know our names?

Chat Noir walked over to Ladybug and pecked her on the cheek before saying, "Plagg, claws in." Ladybug said at the same time, "Tikki, spots off." A bright red and green light filled Mom and Dad's giant bedroom. Hugo and I stared in shock at Ladybug and Chat Noir's detransformed civilian selves. It was Marinette and Adrien Agreste!

Hugo and I stared at each other in shock and mouthed to each other Mom and Dad are Ladybug and Chat Noir?! I slid down the door frame and sat on the floor, completely shell-shocked. Hugo knelled down on the floor beside me, his eyes asking me if I was alright. I nodded, shooting him a weak but reassuring smile.

We continued watching Mom and Dad. They were still oblivious to Hugo and my presence. There were two new floating creatures next to them now. 1 of them was shaped like a black cat, the other was shaped like a red insect. Mom was talking to the red one while Dad was talking to the black one. Dad said, "Good work today, Plagg. And you too Tikki." The two floating creatures smiled at Mom and Dad.

The red creature, who must've been Tikki, replied, "Thank you Adrien. But now, we're really hungry." The black creature, who must've been Plagg, said, "Yeah, kid. Camembert and chocolate chip cookies please." Mom smiled at the two creatures and walked over to the mini fridge they kept in their room, then took out a piece of camembert and some cookies. She said with warm smile, "Here you go, Tikki, Plagg."

The creatures quickly scarfed down the food. Dad walked over to Mom and gave her a light peck on the lips. Ew... I groaned inwardly. No one likes to see their parents kiss. From the look on Hugo's face, I could tell that he was equally as grossed out by Mom and Dad's PDA, even though it wasn't exactly public.

A sudden rage filled me as the news that Mom and Dad are Ladybug and Chat Noir finally sunk in. The fire that blazed in my eyes burned brighter and brighter the more I thought about it. How could Mom and Dad lie to me, Hugo and Louis like that? Don't they trust us? I looked at Hugo to see that he had a serious look on his face. I could see it in his eyes that he was just as angry as I felt, but he would support me in whatever thing I chose to do. This is why I love my siblings so much.

After standing up with the help of Hugo, I slammed open the door, shocking Mom and Dad. They glanced at each other with eyes wide and mouths hung open. I said, "Mom? Dad? Y-You're..." Mom glanced back at Dad, then took a cautious step towards me, saying, "Emma, Hugo, we didn't mean to keep this from you, we just wanted to wait until-" "Until we're older? Well, news flash, I'm 16! Hugo's 11! We are teenagers! WHEN WILL WE BE OLD ENOUGH?!" I interrupted angrily, eyes blazing.

Suddenly, someone pulled down on one of the blankets that I was holding. When I glanced down, I saw Louis looking up at me with his blue eyes, curiosity shining bright in them. He must have heard me shouting and had come out to see what the commotion was about. I passed all of the blankets that I had been holding to Hugo and picked Louis up.

Mom and Dad both looked startled, probably because this was the first time they had seen me this angry. I started to feel some guilt from yelling at my parents, but I pushed the feeling away. They deserved to feel like this. Being Ladybug and Chat Noir was huge. How could they keep it from us, their own children?!

Mom took another tentative step towards me, but I flinched and took a step back, Hugo right behind me and Louis in my arms. Dad walked towards me and placed a hand on Mom's shoulder. He said, "Emma... be reasonable, please. We were only trying to protect you. What if Hawkmoth discovers who we are? You guys will be in danger." I looked at them incredulously. I retorted, "We would be in danger?! We have Ladybug and Chat Noir as parents for crying out loud! If they can't even protect their own kids, who are they to protect the world from Hawkmoth!"

I felt Hugo's arms wrap around my waist. I looked down and saw that he was looking up at me, his eyes warning me not to go too far and do something that I would regret. I took a deep breath in an attempt to calm the raging fire I felt inside. Mom and Dad were looking at us with hurt and worry in their eyes. I shook my head, then said, "I can't believe you would lie to us like that. I thought that you love and trust us. Guess I was wrong."

Before Mom and Dad could protest, I grabbed Hugo's hand while he picked up all of the blankets with his other hand and hightailed it out of there, Mom and Dad protesting behind us. I dashed back to my own room, closed it behind me and locked the door. I hugged my siblings tight as tears flowed down my cheeks, all of us ignoring Mom and Dad's protests outside my room door, yelling at me to open up and let them in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh!!! Tones of DRAMA and a storm of feelings is brewing!

Hey guys, hope you guys enjoyed Chapter 1 of New Revelations. I worked really hard on this and I really hope you guys liked reading this as much as I liked writing this.

The other chapter of this book should be coming out soon, so be on the lookout for them!

Remember to comment, vote and follow me on Wattpad, and I'll see you guys again soon!

Love,

Cheryl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.9K 19
Adrien Agreste may seem like he has everything together. Being a famous model, all the girls crushing on him, secretly living a double life as a famo...
3.7K 165 13
๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚? *เณƒเผ„ โ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž and just like the last, and like the next...
17.4K 310 11
Marinette thinks that she finally found Chat Noir's secret identity: he's no other than sexy Adrien Agreste! So she's going to try to know the truth...
8.3K 488 23
Adrien is in love with his lady, and Marinette is head over heels for the blond model. Feelings don't change easily... Or do they? These teenagers ar...