High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... More

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

Before the Game

2.4K 37 18
By rg808guy

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter, the ORC attended a conference about the upcoming rating game then had a interesting conversation with Ravel's mother.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Today is the day of the rating game against Sairaorg. We are all excited for the match when being nervous as well. The ORC is on its way to the floating city of Agares on a ski lift like cabin. Mother was with us as well, she wanted to watch the rating game. Azazel was also with us since he is our advisor.

"So this what the floating city of Agares. Originally the Bael faction wanted the game in their domain but then arch duke Agares intervened between the great Satan and the great King" Azazel tells us.

"Hold on, I just thought of something, is our rating game supposed to represent the battle between the Great King Bael and the Great Satan Lucifer" Kiba says out of thought.

"Well, there are some people who will look at it that way, so I guess yeah" Azazel responds.

As the others talked, I looked out of the window towards the floating city. Watching as the water falls flowed down to the lake below. It was calming to watch the water fall.

"Is there something wrong my son?" Mom asks me as she sat next to me.

"Nothing's wrong mom, I'm just trying to keep a clear mind before blood is shed" I tell her.

"Oh sweetie" Mom says and cups my cheek "Thank you for being the way you are"

"You welcome mom" I replied.

"I don't know if I could ever live without you again" She says as she pushed our cheeks together.

"I feel the same way mom" I replied with a small smile.

Mom and I gained everyone's attentions and Azazel chuckled to himself while everyone else smiled at the sight. Mom noticed the others and smiled as well while being as motherly as can be by trying to embarrass me with her love.

{Time Skip}

After getting off the lift and a ride in a limo with Ravel, The ORC has arrived at a building next to the venue where the actual rating game would be taking place. It's deferent from the past two rating games where we were teleported you the location.

"That match isn't scheduled to begin until nightfall, so until then, they've asked you to wait in your designated room next to the venue" Ravel explains as we entered the building.

As we made our way to the room, we encountered a group of hooded figures with a large skeleton in the middle of them with a staff made of a skull that had three eyes. The skeleton also had some sort of fancy armor on with a white hat.

"Well if it isn't the god who rules over the dead of the heather world. Hello Sir Hades. What brings such a avid devil and angel hater such as yourself here?"" Azazel says to the large skeleton.

Hades laughs a bit "I can't help it, you crows have been squeaking so incisively that I had to come and see what all the noise was about. It's nice to see the Welsh and Chaos Dragons, I will admit that miss watching the both of you and the vanishing dragon run wild in the depths of hell. It gets rather dull without you, at least tonight's match should be entertaining" Hades says then starts to walk away with his group of black hooded figures "Do me a favor and try not to die, I don't want to have to reap your souls"

Once we get to the room, we all did our own thing. The room was one big open room with tables lining the edge. On the farthest wall from the door there were some exercise equipment. I sat at one of the tables with Rias and Akeno.

"(Y/n), can I ask you something?" Rias asks me.

"Go for it"

"What do you think our odds are for winning?" She asks me.

"I'm not sure, all depends on whether I can get Sairorg on the floor or not" I replied.

"In which way do you mean?" Akeno questions.

"If I can knock him out I mean. It won't be easy either"

The door of our room opens and we hear a familiar voice "Excuse me, hello, I'm here for the match"

We look and see that it was Riser Phenex "Big brother" Ravel states as she stood behind me.

"You seem to be better Riser" I state.

He chuckles a bit as he walked over to us "I have, though I would have to thank your mother more for that then you. The bow of Artimis lives up to its name sake" Riser then sits at the table and turns his attention to Rias "You must be excited, your match is garnering the same attention as a professional one. Hopefully you'll be able to show off your strength here. It certainly would make a strong point"

"I'm more nervous then excited since I'm not as talanted as Sona in battle tactics, and nor am I as powerful as Sairorg. All I have is a wonderful family" Rias replies to Riser.

"Battle tactics and strength are all well and good, but they are both things someone can gain with enough experience and effort. And more importantly, someone who has a natural talent for finding and gathering skilled individuals is special. I honestly belive it's that particular ability that has given you the wonderful family you are so quick to boast about Rias" Riser says in a calm tone.

"Uhhh, there is no way this is the same Riser that I met for the first time, there is some thing wrong here....HE ISN'T SPEAKING IN THIRD PERSON"

"Perhaps, but they could also be here because of (Y /n)" Rias says.

"You took me in so technically their still here because of you Rias" I state.

"Take a look around Rias. These people are here to support you because you all share something, belive in their strength. Peerage member or not, they are here to support you" Riser says then stands up from his seat "I should go, though before I do I have one more thing to day. You better watch over my little sister, if you make her cry I will roast you alive and serve you for dinner"

I chuckle a bit "You must have a screw loose in your head if you think I wouldn't protect Ravel with my life"

"I'd expect nothing less from you" Riser says then looks at Issei "Red Dragon, I'm supposed to give you a message from SirZechs, he would like a moment of your time"

"Alright" Issei says.

Part 2.

Darkness as fallen over the Underworld and our rating game is about to begin. The official peerage all stood at an enterance to the arena for the rating game. The ORC members who weren't in the peerage were in the audiance. Rossweisse was wearing her Valkyrie outfit for the match and oddly, Xenovia was wearing the black outfit she wore while fighting for the church.

"Wow, the crowds really going crazy" Issei says as he looked out to the crowd.

While Issei was on the calm side, Gasper wasn't "I don't know if I can do this!, I'm to nervous to go out there"

"Don't freak Gaspy. If you do, just imagine the audience is buttnaked or whatever" Koneko tells Gasper.

"How is that supposed to work!?" Gasper questions.

I put my hand on Gasper's shoulder and he looks up at me "You don't need to be nervous Gasper, we're all in this together. Just remember the three rules okay"

Gasper smiles "Right!"

We then hear the MC of the tournament start to speak "Now, Coming in from the East gate. May I present the Sairaorg Bael team. Coming in from the West gate, May I present the Rias Gremory team!"

Rias turns around and looks at all of us "Before we go out there, I just want to thank each and everyone of you for being apart of my precious family. Is everyone ready?, let's go show them what we're made of"

"Right!" We all reply.

We then followed her lead and walked out into the arena towards a podium. As I looked around the arena, I could see that we had a full house watching the match. I also could see two sections dedicated to fans, one for Issei, which was filled with kids holding banners of Issei in his balance breaker. Then there was a section for my fans which was filled with teenage girls that could hurt my ear drum. Irina, Mom, Lily, Emma, and Yuuma were also in that section, I hope they have ear plugs or something. As I looked closely, it caught my eye that Irina was wearing a cheerleading outfit!, why I have zero fucking clue. I guess she really wants to cheer me on?.

"How is everybody doing this fine evening!. I am Naud Gamigin, your MC for tonight. I'd like to take a moment to present the referee for the game, Rudiger Rosenkreutz. We also have a few special guests. Welcome one of our commentators, you know as the governor angel of the fallen angels. It's Azazel!. We also have the current champion of the rating game Diehauder Belial!" The MC says before going into explain the rules.

"Lets discuss the rules shall we, tonight we will be playing the Dice picker game!. At this time I would like to invite the Kings from each team to step up to the special platform please. For those who are not familiar with the Dice game, I will take this moment to go over the rules of this will work. For each round, the kings will use a normal six sided die, both kings then will roll their individual die and the resulting total of both numbers will decide the members of the match. For example, if the numbers are equal to eight, each team may send out members that equal to that specific number. The value of each player depends on what sort of evil piece they consist of. Pawns are one point, Kights and bishops are three points, Rooks are five points, and Queens are equal to nine points. The number of evil pieces used for a family member is also taken into account for calculating who gets sent into battle. But remember this ladies and gentleman, you cannot send out the same piece consecutively so choose carefully. And of course let's not forget the kings of each family. Like normal the game will end of the King is defeated, and so after taking in all the factors into consideration, The review board has decided what the point value will be for each of the two kings. Alright my dears,hold onto your hats because we are about to announce those numbers!. Sairaorg Bael will be worth twelve points, Rias Gremory will be worth eight points. Also, regarding Phenex tears. Thanks to the Phenex family, each team will have one vile available to use at anytime during the game"

Sorry of the long rule paragraph

"Great, now we have to prepare for the possibility of defeating Sairaorg not once but twice" Kiba says.

"I have one little thing to add my darlings!, Since the pawns of Rias Gremory are special cases when it comes to evil pieces, Their point value has been decided on the same terms of those of the kings. Now let's see those numbers!, Issei Hyoudo will with eight points and (Y/n) (L/n) will be worth twelve points!!. I can't be the only one seeing the match made in hell am I!?" Naud says and the crowd goes crazy.

"Sairorg, Let the strongest devil win"

~~~~~
Hello everyone, this is the end of the chapter. I know you guys would of loved for the fighting to start but that would make a long ass chapter. So until then, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
1.7M 15.2K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
579K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
165K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...