Breeding in the Academy: Sear...

By Azallya

Men aren't born normally these days. If you have seen the news lately, scientists are sure that the Y chromos... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Interview Pt. 1
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 11

4.4K 226 6
By Azallya

Milo's POV

There standing in front of me was the person who I yearned to see for the past thirteen years ever since I was literally ripped from her arms. She had grown up, no longer the girl that I knew. She had kept her promise. She had found me. I felt tears flow down my face as the barriers I had erected to hold back my feelings crumble. My heart broke at the sight of the pain in her eyes as tears started to stream slowly down her cheeks.

Within two steps, we collided, wrapping our arms around each other. I wanted to laugh. She was shorter than me which was funny because the last time we hugged she had been taller than me. We clung to each other, our knees weakening until we collapsed to the floor but still not willing to let her go.

Behind me, no one made a sound. I knew that the men that I had grown up with had no idea who she was, but that was my own doing. They didn't even know my true background.

After a few minutes, we parted, looking at each other. I looked at her, noticing her features. Her hair, the same as mine, fell down to the middle of her back. Her green eyes that differed from my own brown eyes looked at me with such happiness. Her skin was pale against mine. A scar traveled from her left cheek down to beneath her jaw. I gritted my teeth, knowing who had done that.

"Hey," I smiled.

Sang raised an eyebrow. "That's the only thing you can say for the first time in thirteen years?"

I nodded. "Let me rephrase. Hey, how are you?"

She threw her head back and laughed. The tightness in my test seemed to disappear. I was with her again. Her green eyes laughed at me. "I see that the Academy wasn't able to improve your elaborate speaking skills."

Her eyes flickered behind my shoulders, and I frowned when a mask seemed to fall over her. I stood up, holding out a hand for her. She took my hand and I helped her up. She stepped forward, placing herself between me and my brothers. "Let me show you your rooms."

Owen stepped forward. My eyes widened in realization. She was there. She was at my Bidding. Instead of taking a bet on me, she had purchased Mr. Blackbourne. I frowned. I was glad she had bought him because if she hadn't, it probably would have just been me and her here right now. Where did she get that money? How was she able to get into the Academy building? How was she able to go into a battle and not get injured? How did she get involved with the organization called the Phoenix? Who was she?

His silver eyes searched her. "I presume that your real name is not Gloria Devonport."

Her lips tilted up. "Correct. My name is Sang."

His eyebrow rose. "Do you not have a last name?"

She was silent. She was uncomfortable with our true last name so I stepped up. "Her last name is Lyons."

Nathan's jaw dropped. "Lyons? Wait- doesn't that mean she's your-"

I nodded. "She is my twin sister."

Gabriel rushed towards us. Sang stiffened, preparing on taking Gabriel down when he suddenly stopped a foot away. His eyes were wide as he stared at her hair. I winced, wishing her luck on what was about to happen. "Fuck, Michel, she's another version of you! Only smaller and cuter!"

Sang blushed and coughed. "Thank you, Gabriel."

He wrung his hands together. "Can I touch your hair?"

Sang's green eyes met mine with a question of concern. I chuckled. "He likes hair."

She turned back to him and smiled gently. "Maybe later."

Kota stepped forward, confusion and hurt in his eyes. "Why didn't you tell us, Michel?"

I shifted on my feet. "She's had a hard past. If it got out that I had a twin and both of us are O negative, they'd hunt her down and experiment on both of us."

Victor spoke softly. "Why do you call him Milo?"

Sang chuckled. "Well, his name is Michelangelo. When I was younger, his name was too long so I shortened it to Milo."

They nodded. Sang grabbed my hand, squeezing it. She turned away. "Tonight has been hard for you guys. Any questions you have will have to wait til morning."

She led us deeper into the house. There were five bedrooms with two beds in each. She led me to the first door that we came across. Inside were two beds. There wasn't anything else beside a side table and a flashlight. Sitting on my bed, I turned towards my sister. "Sang, what-"

She sent me a stern green-eyed look. "Questions are tomorrow, Milo." Her voice softened but sounded weary. Her head jerked towards the door before turning towards me. "Rest. Everything will be okay."

I laid down, my eyes closing. I didn't even notice her leaving the room before I fell into an exhausted sleep. I was finally reunited with her.

Sang POV

I slipped out of the bedroom. Tonight was bloodier than I expected. walking into the living room, I threw myself backward as a knife sailed towards me. Quick like an asp, I threw my hand out, hitting the arm that held the knife. When the knife fell, I turned to look into smirking brown eyes.

"Good," her voice purred. Her brown hair was released from her ponytail, and her lips pulled back into a smile. She bent to pick up her knife, twirling it with her fingers. "Don't think that just because we got them out that they are safe yet."

I snarled. "I already know that, Kayli. Now back off."

"Kayli," a voice barked. I looked over to see the six member of one of the three teams that had helped me achieve what happened earlier. His black hair was in a ponytail which hung down his back. His almond eyes glared at her. "Back down."

Kayli frowned before walking towards the couch where two more of the team was seated. They were twins with matching cerulean blue eyes, sandy hair, and tanned skin. Their eyes held the same calculated coldness but I knew which one was Brandon and Corey even though Kayli didn't. She settled between the two twins, laying a hand on their thighs.

A snort had me looking at the figure in the corner. He was dangerous. Not only because of his piercings or his tattoos that peaked from beneath his clothes, but because of the deadly grace he moved with. His brown hair was long on top but had a shaved undercut. He was handsome, but his looks were deceitful. Despite the rugged handsome look he sported, he was a killer with a mile-long rap sheet.

Across from him was the last member of the Toma team. His heterochromatic eyes roamed the room. His hair looked as if he had tried to sweep it back but wouldn't cooperate and fell back in his face. His blue and green eyes focused on me, and I waited for his response. A smile spread across his face. It wasn't a smile that said that I was next on the kill list, but a friendly smile. I walked over to Marc, leaning against the wall. When I joined the Phoenix, Marc and Raven were the first people to take me under their wings. In fact, I was friends with all of them until a certain brunette (coughs, Kayli) entered the picture and made our friendship rocky.

"How is the Anderson team?" I asked Axel.

Axel's brown eyes softened. "They got out of the city without any injuries. They are making their way back to Lily. Lake was complaining about how she wanted to come with us, but Karla was able to take her to a safe location."

Kayli scoffed. "That transgender and her partner shouldn't have been on this mission. They almost made me lose focus. Just know that I was against Sang's decision to let them join. They almost messed up the mission. "

Raven growled. "Zakroy svoy rot, Keyli. Moy lunnyy svet prinyal khorosheye resheniye, chtoby pozvolit' im prisoyedinit'sya. Oni byli luchshe, chem vy." (Shut your mouth up, Kayli. My moonlight made a good decision to let them join. They were a better shot than you.)

I forced myself to let out a sigh of relief instead of laughing at what Raven said, ignoring Kayli. I had been worried about letting the new team Lake and Karla join us on this mission. I was glad that they were safe and unharmed. As for Kayli, I knew that there was good girl inside her although she hadn't appeared in the years I've known her. I nodded. "What's Roberts' plan?"

Axel spoke again. "We are to wait with you guys for a week when we'll take them north."

Kayli jumped up from her seat on the couch, her face red. "I didn't know that we were going to wait with them. Why can't we leave them and come back?"

The twins shot deadly looks at the girl who seemed to pale. Marc glared at her. "Kayli, what did you expect to happen? For Sang to take care of all ten men who knows nothing on surviving in the woods?" He sighed. "We'll talk about this later."

Kayli's face turned a dark red before storming out of the room to the kitchen. Axel sighed. "We'll be nearby. Goodnight."

Within moments, I was alone in the living room. Sitting on the coffee table was my mask. The volto mask reminded me of what I had to do to get to this point. I looked outside the window at the big blue moon that stared down at me. It's going to be a long week, but it was worth it. He was back, and he was worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 8.2K 40
Nine boys saved Sang from her abusive home. Nine boys loved her, and she loved them. But nine boys wouldn't let her learn to stand on her own two f...
44.7K 2.8K 41
When Derrick died, someone sang loved dearly and considered as a father figure. Leaving her to her abusive family. Things begin to change as she lear...
302K 19.7K 56
British Bird After being removed from her parents care at the age of six, Sang experienced foster care after foster care until she ended up with the...
The Nost By Shannon Bond

Science Fiction

93 1 32
Jack and Ann have taken me on a great adventure full of mystery and incredible technology, I hope you'll join us. I know you have a lot of reading c...