One Weekend - Grown Ups

By saintpug

Maxon is the thirteen year old daughter of Marcus Higgins. When Maxi's dad gets a phone call saying his old c... More

The Call Chapter 1
Funeral Service Chapter 2
Food Chapter 3
The Lake house Chapter 4
Wilderness Chapter 5
Dinner Chapter 6
Scared Chapter 7
Morning Chapter 8
Canoe Chapter 9
By the lake Chapter 10
Cup Phones and Greg Chapter 11
Protective Chapter 12
Water Park Chapter 13
Rides Chapter 14
Weird Chapter 15
Drunk dad Chapter 16
Dead man Chapter 17
Fourth of July Chapter 18
Arrow Roulette Chapter 19
New Books Chapter 21

Good Bye Chapter 20

4.1K 70 0
By saintpug

" So, are you leaving? " I ask Greg as we stare at the lake. 

" Yeah. " He says softly. 

" Oh. " I nod and pick up a rock. I toss it at the water and it skips. 

" But....." I turn back to him. He breaks out in a smile. " we might be moving here. " 

" Really? " I ask a little excited. Greg nods. " I think you'll like it here, city boy. " 

" City boy? " 

" Yeah. You were born and have lived in the city your whole life. " 

Greg chuckles and tosses a rock into the lake. My heart skips a beat as he smiles. 

" Kids! Come on inside! Greg, your family's leaving! " Sally yells. 

I hear a groan from inside the house. Dad. I chuckle and walk inside. Everyone's hugging the Feder family, telling them how much everybody's gonna miss them. Dad gets his lazy, hung over butt off the couch and hugs Lenny. 

I hug Becky and Kiethie before I hug their parents. Then I turn to Greg and hug him. This wake's dad up and he stands there right in front of us, watching us, with his arms folded. We quickly let go of each other and the Feder family walks towards their car. 

I walk with them to their big, black car. " Bye guys. Bye Greg. " 

Greg smiles. " Bye Maxon. " 

" See you soon? " I ask while cocking my head to the side. 

" See you soon. " 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 2K 12
In which Lenny and Roxanne have a 17 year old daughter... In which Eric and Sally have a 17 year old son... In which their fathers basketball coach d...
397K 6.2K 26
Aspen Higgins is the daughter of Marcus Higgins and she's just like him. Growing up it was always the two of them. Aspen was never into girly things...
436K 11.5K 51
Every woman's fantasy is to be married with someone they love someday. Most women are excited and ecstatic when planning their marriage ceremony with...
95.3K 1.1K 14
A Grown Ups fan fiction. What will happen when Katie the 13 year old daughter of Marcus Higgins falls for the fun, good looking, sweet Greg Feder?Ho...