Fashion queen

By bookwormer200303

She's an average girl or is she? Zoella is basically queen of fashion that probably her super power one day s... More

Chapter 1

Part 2

7 0 0
By bookwormer200303

I take off my pink converse with Aqua colored laces and put my precious shoes in my closet after I do my home work. RINNGG RINNG I pick up my phone and answer "hellllloo?" "Hey CHICA!" "Hey Andrea how's Mexico I see you learned I new word I giggle Andrea been failing Spanish so her parents decide to take her on a educational trip you sure do learn a lot my sitting by the beach tanning and ordering room service. "It's amazing the room service here is Like O-M-G"
"Yea I thought so" "listen CHICA gotta go asta la vista food is here!"She hangs up before I even get a chance to say bye school has been HORRIBLE I miss Andreas loud mouth not in a mean way. Since I have nothing to do I decide to go to the attic and design some new outfits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
20.6K 96 17
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
Kara By Shreya s.m

Teen Fiction

550K 11.3K 55
Kara is a 16-year-old businesswoman, assassin, Street Fighter and racer not to mention the donna of the French Mafia. Her name is enough to make anyo...
192K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...