A bizarre life (Male stand us...

Od RandomnessLord

"Yare yare, these women are annoying..." -Y/n Joestar (Massive crossover) (Disclaimer: Pictures are not mine) Více

Bio
Stands
Friends and family
Prologue
Chapter 2: Masks
Chapter 3: Cafe
More Friends
Chapter 4: Emergence
Chapter 5: Stray Attack
Chapter 6: Legal Affairs
Chapter 7: USA
Chapter 8: Killer Queen
Chapter 9: Fight for the corpse

Chapter 1: Speedwagon Research Center

15K 152 298
Od RandomnessLord

Your POV

We enter a large building, nicely decorated with a lot of people in lab coats running around.

"Speedwagon sir, the new products are ready to be reviewed." We heard a scientist say.
"Excellent, I'll be there soon." We heard someone else say.

I look over to were I heard the conversation and there he is. Robert E.O. Speedwagon.

"Boss !" Josuke yells.

Speedwagon turns around and smiles at him.

"Josuke-kun. How did the mission go and who is this with you guys ?" He asks.
"This is uhh, I never asked for your name." He says to me with a sheepish grin.
"Y/n Joestar." I say.
"Joestar ? JOESTAR ?" He asks with a shocked expression.
"Yeah, why ?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.
"I knew your father." He says to me.
"What !" I yell.
"Let's talk in my office. It's a long story."

"Please, take a seat. "Something to drink ?"
"Ice tea, please." I say.
"Ok. Gina, bring me an ice tea please." He said into a microphone.
"Ok boss."

He steps towards his desk and starts to search for something.

"Now. I think I need to explain some things."he says.
"Your father was my best friend. Jonathan Joestar, your father." He pulls something out of his desk and gives it to me. A picture. A picture of my father.

"Your father was a brave man. He sacrificed his life to save the world from a group of ancients beings. After a long battle, he defeated the last enemy and then succumbed to his wounds. Before that, he asked me to give you this letter."

He gives me a letter that had my name written on it. I open it with trembling hands and start to read.

Dear Y/n,

If you have received this letter, then that means I have died in battle. I want to start off with saying that I am sorry. Sorry for not being there for you. Not being there for you when you grew up. But I want you to know I have no choice but to face this deadly threat. A Pillar Man known as Kars must be stopped at all costs.
Secondly, if someone named Speedwagon has given you this letter, then you can trust him. He is my best friend and has helped me time and time again. He will help you.
Lastly, I want to know that I loved you. My life brightened up the second you were in my arms when you were born.
I have to go now. Have a good life, son.

Jonathan Joestar

Teardrops started to fall on the paper as I cried. My dad cared for me. He truly cared for me. But then I realized something.

"And what about my mom ?" I asked Speedwagon.

"She put you in the orphanage. Her name is Raven Branwen. She didn't want you after Jonathan died. She wanted to live a life away from a quote "brat" as a raider."

I clenched my hands at that. She didn't want me because she wanted to steal stuff ? I'll make her suffer the next time I see her.

"Now. I know you have left your school and that wouldn't sit well with your orphanage. Right ?" He says while looking over a paper.
"How did you-"
"We collect information too, you know. Now, there is one thing I promised Jonathan that I failed to do years ago because of your mother."
"And that is ?" I ask him.
"I, Robert E.O. Speedwagon, would like to adopt you." He says to me.

I stare at him shocked, but that turns into a smile and tears.

"Thanks." I say.
"No problem. It's the least I could do for you and Jonathan. Now let's test your stand, sort our everything at the orphanage and go home."

We enter a large training area with multiple machines.

"Now Y/n, you need to focus on getting your stand out. Just focus." Speedwagon says.

I focus on drawing my stand out and it comes out. A large pink humanoid being with heart shaped armor.

"Now name it, Y/n."

I thought about a name that will fit with my stand.

"Crazy Diamond..." I say.
"Perfect ! Now I need you to punch that machine as fast and as hard as you can."

Crazy Diamond knew what to do and started to hit it with a flurry of punches.

"DORARARARARARARARARARARA !" Crazy Diamond shouted as it punched the machine and gave it some dents.

"So, it is strong, fast and a close range stand. It's precision could be higher. What kind of ability does it have ?" Speedwagon says.

Crazy Diamond touches the machine and all the dents disappear from it.

"So it can restore things ? That's interesting. Well, that wraps it up. We have enough information." Speedwagon says.
"Come along Y/n. Let's get your stuff from the orphanage."
"Ok...dad."

(812 words)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
404K 24.5K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
903K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
137K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...