Relentless.

By jeniahmarieee

Justice Marie feels as if she's all alone in this big city. She's been raped, betrayed by her bestfriend and... More

Book 1 : Chapter 1
Book 1 : Chapter 2
Book 1 : Chapter 3
Book 1 : Chapter 4
Book 1 : Chapter 5
Book 1 : Chapter 6
Book 1 : Chapter 7
Book 1 : Chapter 8
Book 1 : Chapter 9
Book 1 : Chapter 10
Book 1 : Chapter 11
Book 1 : Chapter 12
Book 1 : Chapter 13
Book 1 : Chapter 14
Book 1 : Chapter 15
Book 1 : Chapter 16
Book 1 : Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1 : Chapter 20
Book 1 : Chapter 21
Book 1 : Chapter 22
Book 1 : Chapter 23
Book 1 : Chapter 24
Book 1 : Chapter 25

Book 1 : Chapter 19

1.2K 48 3
By jeniahmarieee

"Nigga you ass!" Cartel yelled.

"You up by four, don't get ahead of yoself! You know how this shit always ends" Kentrell taunted.

"Yeah whatever".

They were chillin at Cartel crib playing 2k19. This nigga always start off beating Kentrell then he always get in his ass.

"Hold up, hold up, damn man! They stay cheating a nigga!" Cartel yelled again.

He laughed.

"Who cheating you? Nigga you just shitty!" He yelled.

He ignored Cartel. They was in the fourth quarter with three minutes to go.

"You still ain't tell J bout what happened?" Cartel spoke out.

"Nigga what?" He asked.

"Nigga I know ole girl gave you that neck. I heard yo lil bitch ass" he laughed.

Kentrell looked up at the screen and he scored.

"What you tryna do my nigga? Distract me from the game?" He asked.

Cartel bursted out in laughter.

"Naw I'm just tryna have a lil guy talk you know?" He said eying the screen.

"Well naw I ain't tell her yet"-

"Cartel?" A girl called out from upstairs.

He paused the game and turned his head.

"Nigga we got two minutes left, whatever hoe that is can wait" Kentrell told him.

"Shut up nigga, that's Lexi she ain't no hoe" he said standing up and walking towards the stairs.

This nigga still fucking with that stank hoe. Kentrell stood up and grabbed his car keys.

"I'm out!" He yelled before leaving out and locking the door behind him.

"1 love!" He heard Cartel yell.

"No heart"

"Wassup girl? You interrupting my shit" Cartel asked Lexi.

"I wanted to talk to you about some things" she said.

He sat down on the corner of the bed watching her to see what she was gone say.

"You listening?" She asked.

"Yeah man wassup?"

"I feel like you keeping me as a secret...we've been talking for a little while now and I feel like you should introduce me to people".

He swallowed hard thinking of what to say. He didn't wanna say nothing dumb or rude because he actually cared for her but love? Nah.

"Listen"-

"I'm not done" She interrupted.

She stood up and sat on his lap.

"You don't even post me on yo gram. You post everybody but me and you didn't even introduce me to Kentrell" she told him.

"You don't remember a week or two ago? He came on a trip with us Lexi" he said dodging everything else she just spoke about.

"Okay but baby that wasn't the best introduction. Like I wanna have dinner with him.. and his girl" she said caressing his face.

She knew whenever she did that, he would give in. "Alright Lexi, ill set it up tomorrow night. Anything else?" He said removing her off his lap.

"I'm hungry" she pouted.

"Man aight. I'm finna go get some food" he said grabbing his keys off the dresser.

"Oh and one more thing!" She called out.

"What?" He asked annoyed. "My girl Nina finna come over".

He walked back into his bedroom. "Naw man. I don't want everybody knowing where I stay what you on?" He asked. "Baby pleaseee, she going through something with her boyfriend" she pleaded.

"Boyfriend?" He laughed.

"Yes boyfriend. Problem?" She asked.

"Man go over there. She not coming to my shit. So when I get back, it betta just be you here" he told her before leaving out. Cartel had trust issues. He never really let anybody in except Kentrell, and Justice being his girl he had no choice. In the past dealings with hoes, they set him up, burnt him, lied to him so he never really took these hoes serious. His momma basically was a prostitute, she chose niggas and money over him. That's why he had to get out that city. It was nothing left for him after Kentrell already had his mind on moving. That's why he could relate with Justice so much. He understood where she was coming from because he been through the same shit with his mother. Yeah he still loved her, that was his first love. His dad was never around, but he made a promise to hisself that he would never go back and leaving his mother in the past was a part of it. When he met Lexi she seemed different, not like any of the hoes he cross paths with. She seemed trustworthy. So yeah he moved her in his home but she was the only person to know where he lived other than Kentrell and Justice. He liked her a lot, and trusted her a little..maybe they relationship could go far but only time willl tell.

••••••

"I don't see what she wanna meet me for, knowing Cartel.. she won't be around for long" Justice laughed.

"I know right" Kentrell said putting his shoes on.

He's been quiet all night after he told her they would be meeting up with Cartel girl. She didn't know why but it was starting to irritate her. She slipped on her cream dress and grabbed her heels from out the closet. Kentrell was sitting on the bed tying his shoes up. She sat beside him.

"You good?" She asked looking over at him.

"Yeah I'm good. I'm finna go start the car up" he said kissing her forehead.

Justice put her heels on, grabbed her phone and headed downstairs. Something was definitely off but she always get to the bottom of shit. She opened the door and got in.

"You look good" he said barely looking at her.

"Thanks" she mumbled.

They backed out the driveway and followed the directions on the GPS. After about twenty minutes of driving, they got to their destination.

"Damn this nigga spending money on this hoe" Kentrell said before calling Cartel. She sat back quiet.

"Yeah nigga we here".

"Alright we finna walk in"

Kentrell hung the phone up.

"You ready?" He asked me.

She nodded and opened the door. He walked around to help her out the car.

"Damn you really looking good girl" he said gripping her ass.

"Thank you" She said walking around him.

He shut the door behind her and followed.

"Hey how can I help you two today?" A lady asked holding menus. "We meeting two people. They said they already seated" Kentrell told her.

She looked around and seen Cartel and a darkskinned girl sitting across from him.

"They're over there babe" she pointed.

He grabbed her hand and lead the way. When they approached them Cartel got up and dapped Kentrell up then gave Justice a tight hug.

"Kentrell, Justice this my lady Lexi, Lexi this my family" Cartel said introducing them.

Justice smiled. She couldn't help herself but to glance at her a few times. She was pretty, her hair was nice and she was dressed nice. Not to revealing but just right.

"Nice to meet you" She told Justice.

"You too" She said back picking up the menu.

Everybody was looking over the menu. "I think I want this steak and potato" Lexi said.

"Yeah me too, my eye been on that bitch" Kentrell laughed.

"Aye man, I like how you bounced after I was finna win yesterday" Cartel laughed. "Man you already know what was gone happen. Stop playing with me" Kentrell said sitting the menu down.

Moments later a waitress came over to us.

"Hey, lets start off with drinks" she said with a slight attitude.

The boys didn't quite pick it up but Justice and Lexi damn for sure did.

"Hey, how you doing? How's your night going?" Lexi asked sarcastically.

"Good, drinks?" She asked again.

Lexi looked at Justice with a smirk.

"Nah, we want a different waitress. Bye" Lexi said to her.

The lady looked at Lexi then over at Justice.

"Um is it a problem?" She asked.

Kentrell looked over at his girl.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"She got a attitude. Nobody gotta deal with that shit while they tryna eat" Lexi said annoyed.

"Lexi chill girl, we gone eat regardless fuck her attitude" he said looking back at the menu.

They all spoke as if she wasn't standing there.

"Drinks?" She asked again.

"I want a sprite" Kentrell said.

"Lemonade" Cartel said.

"Root beer" Lexi said.

"Root beer" Justice said.

She wrote it down and walked away rolling her eyes at Lexi.

"Ooh.. that bitch" Lexi said.

They all laughed. Justice was starting to like her..kind of. She was real cool.

The rest of dinner, they all chopped it up. Well basically Kentrell and Cartel talked about guy shit, Lexi and Justice talked about random shit.

"Why you didn't come on the trip with us?" Lexi asked me.

They both stopped what they were talking about and turned their attention to Justice and Lexi conversation.

"Uh I don't know.. I guess I wasn't invited" She laughed.

"Oh.. right I forgot my girl"-

Cartel kicked her leg causing her to flinch. Justice felt the movement by her feet.

She was confused. What was she about to say?

"I'm full man. You ready?" Cartel asked Lexi.

"Uh yeah, here take my number" she said looking over at Justice.

This was all to weird for her. Kentrell ass starting to sweat and shit. What the fuck they tryna hide? Justice thought.

She took her number and stood up walking to the exit. She didn't feel bad for not saying bye, they sneaky as fuck.

She walked to the car and stood there. Moments later Kentrell came outside unlocking the car.

Justice got in and crossed her arms.

"What's wrong?" He said getting in.

She ignored him. Guessing he got the memo because he didn't speak the whole ride home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1.2K 36
You never know what life will throw at you...one minute you're in the clouds and the next you're being hunted down. How did things get so complicated...
69.4K 1.5K 33
After years of ups and down, Ryan William is left all alone even though he's surround by a lot of people. Choosing his love over the girl everyone th...
608 90 46
Michelle is victimized by a crime she never committed, which is that she found a dead body. She gets beaten and raped by the people who imprisoned he...
2.5M 33.5K 44
Marcus and Diana had known they loved each other at a very young age. But when her family takes her away from him for her safety, they stay in touch...