Daddy G!P

By jerriemyotp

I'm not good with descriptions but just read it, you won't regret it. I promise. Perrie g!p Jerrie Story I... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20

15

3.7K 64 3
By jerriemyotp

i got up out of bed to walk around the house and looked for Perrie. no where. i couldnt find her. so i tried calling her. She sent me to voicemail.

i tried not to think about it too much. so i got dressed and decided to order a uber so i can go get starbucks. the uber dropped me off around the corner from starbucks near the parking lot.

i saw a familiar car there. it was Perries. i smiled thinking she had went to get me coffee. i walk around the front of the coffee shop and looked in the window.in the front, i saw Perrie sitting there at a table with a girl.

she popped her chest out really far, and wore a short skirt with fishnets. her shirt came far down to expose her chest. i walked in the shop and met Perries eyes. "what are you doing here??!" She yells getting up from the table. "i could ask you the same fucking question" i say holding my tears back.

She just looks at me and rolls her eyes. this wasnt the perrie i knew. this wasnt the Perrie i was falling for. this was a totally different person. She didnt even ackowledge me.

i went up to the counter and ordered two caramel frappacinos. as i was walking by the table the skank and MY GIRLFRIEND was sitting at. i stood in front of the table and took the lids off of the drinks i had just ordered.

and dumped one on the skanks head and the other on Perries head. " WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!!" She yells grabbing my arms. i walk out the coffee shop and head straight down the road. the opposite way i came.

i shouldve known not to trust her
-
😯🤭
Thanks for the 6k reads! I hope y'all are enjoying so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
973K 36.8K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
146K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...