Pregnancy Is No Joke

By XxsecretbookxX

Tsuna just wanted to see the reaction of the weirdos- I mean friends and family around him when he tells them... More

1- Byakuran No!
2- Hibari Why?!
4- Kyoko and Haru Too?!
5- Reborn Stop!
6- Yamamoto, Gokudera and Ryohei are Idiots...
7- Lambo and I-Pin Enough!
8- Spanner Please...
9- Dino-san How?!
10- Stupid Varia
11-Arcobalenos... Just No...
12- Irie Shoichi My Friend!
13- Enma The Other Friend! (*cough* must kidnap *cough*)
14- Okay Basil Whatever You Say
15-Ok
16-Nono No...
17- Fight It Out
18-How To Propose, That Is The Question
19- That's All Folks
20- Vongola Family, the Family That Has No Borderline Whatsoever

3- Mukuro Don't!

4.8K 245 111
By XxsecretbookxX

"Kufufu, oya? Isn't this Sawada Tsunayoshi we have here?"

How did this happen again? Oh right, he wants to know how other people would react if he tells them the "good new". And somehow, he ends up with Mukuro. Once again, damn his subconsciousness for leading him here.

"Mukuro."

It is still not too late to back down now Tsuna, you better fly away this instant- warns Mr. Hyper Intuition.

Oh come on! Dude, just tell him that you are pregnant! It's no big deal right? Beside, you are curious of his answer. Don't deny it, I know you do- smirks Mr. Subconscious.

"Kufufu, yes Sawada Tsunayoshi? Are you coming here for me to possess you?"

"No, I just want to tell you that I am pregnant."

"..." The silence greets Tsuna much to the latter's relief. But -yes, there is always a but- Mukuro's smirk wears off, replaced by a grave one, "It is my child right?"

The shock isn't that great since something like that is already expected. Or rather, Tsuna is now more or less insensitive to this kind of response, but still... "I'll never see you again too. Ever." Tsuna says as he escapes- I mean gracefully flies away.

"What do you mean by 'too'?! Who did you- Sawada Tsunayoshi you better give me an answer right this instant! This is my child!"

....................................

A/N So I am not really sure how Mukuro calls Tsuna 'cause in the Kokuyo arc he calls him "Vongola", whereas in the future arc, he calls him "Sawada Tsunayoshi", so I am not sure... hope you guys don't mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 20.5K 62
Confusion. Cliffhangers. Drama.
3.6K 146 11
When Tsuna and Gang are thrown into another world and are told that they have no way back until they defeat the Demon King, what will they do? Isekai...
152K 4.2K 12
a girl from the normal world has 2 sisters and 1 pregnant mother. when the sisters leave and the mother dies, what will happen to this not-so-normal...
33.3K 930 12
I feel like shit. So I'm writing this. They never knew. They wished they did. he regretted not telling them until it was too late. They regretted ne...