๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐˜๏ฟฝ...

Por -expelliarmuss

[Hinglish] Best friends are those people for whom we can do anything. This is the story of girl who sacrifice... Mรกs

Chapter 1 A Tearful Departure
Chapter 2 Who is He?
Chapter 3 Everyone+Together = Fun
Chapter 4 Cupid Time
Chapter 5 Idealistic Fate
Chapter 6 Time to Play Cupid
Chapter 7 Is it A Date?
Thank you โฃ๏ธ (Not an update)
Chapter 8 Why Am I Jealous?
Chapter 9 Annoying People Everywhere
Thankyou Everyone โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ
Chapter 10 Broken Heart
Chapter 11 I Still Have A Chance
Chapter 12 Heart Shattering Call
Chapter 13 A Sigh Of Relief
Chapter 14 Confessions
Chapter 15 Some Teasing Doesn't Hurt
Not an Update
Chapter 16 Planning And Packing
Not an update
Chapter 17 Trip Begins
Chapter 18 Playful Kiss
Chapter 19 Steamy X rated
Chapter 20 Shopping
Chapter 21 Trip Ends!
Chapter 22 Love Is In The Air (Part -1)
Chapter 23 Love Is In The Air (Part - 2)
Chapter 24 Surprise!โ™ฅ๏ธ
Important!โ™ฅ๏ธ
Chapter 25 Engagement
NEW STORY!โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 26 Cozy nights
Chapter 27 Crashing the Party
Chapter 28 Fallen In Love
Chapter 29 A New Start
Chapter 30 Beautiful Evenings!โค๏ธ
Chapter 31 Cute Romance
Chapter 32 Incomplete Love
Chapter 33 Abortion
Chapter 34 Let's Run Away
Chapter 35 Just You And Me
Chapter 36 Thoda Fun Thodi Masti
Chapter 37 Bundle of Joyโฃ๏ธ
Chapter 38 Family Reunion
Chapter 39 Enjoyment
Chapter 40 Beautiful Endings
Epilogue
Surprise!!
Coming Soon โค๏ธ
IMPORTANT!!!!
Author's Note (Important)
STORYYYY!! (MUST READ)
ASK MEEE!!!!!
THE DIVERSE AWARDS

CHARACTERS SKETCH

16.2K 419 83
Por -expelliarmuss

Name :- Avneet kaur
Age :- 19
Nickname :- Avi or Avu or Avni
She is an introvert type of girl but beautiful and cute. Best friend of  Reem and Jannat.  She has not met or seen the nigam brothers but Jai have met them when he went to Newyork but she knows them by name. Sister of Jai.
Jai and Reem are in relationship only she knows about it. Does not leave a single chance to tease them. She is not an introvert only in front of these three people. Loves them alott. Is in the second last year of college.

Name :- Jaijeet Singh
Age :- 20
Nickname :- Jai or jaiju
Brother of Avneet. Is very protective towards her. Can do anything for her happiness. Boyfriend of Reem. Loves her to the moon and back.
Friends with Siddharth Abhishek as they are the brothers of Reem. Avneet have not met them or seen them but she knows about them as they are not living in India and Jai have met them once when he have gone to newyork. Knows about the relationship of Vaishnavi and Abhishek.
Is in the last year of college.

Name :- Reem Nigam (IshaKaur2019😂♥️)
Age :- 19
Nickname :- Rimmi or rimmu
Sister of Siddharth and Abhishek. Loves her brothers alott. Girlfriend of Jai. Loves him alott. Best friend of Avneet and Jannat. Knows about the relationship of abhishek and vaishnavi. She does not leave any chance to tease them. Loves avneet alott and they both are like soul sisters. Is trying very hard to make avneet bold and not a introvert.
Is in the second last year of college.

Name :- Siddharth Nigam
Age :- 20
Nickname :- Sid
Brother of Reem and Abhishek. Is very protective towards Reem. He does not live in India but will come back with Abhishek in the last year of his college. Knows about Jai and Reem's relationship.
He has met Jai in New York and is a friend of Jai. He don't know about avneet.
An open-minded boy who loves to make friends. All the girls drool over him. Handsome and cute.

Name :- Abhishek Nigam
Age :- 24
Nickname :- Abhi
Brother of Reem and Siddharth. Loves them alot. Is in relationship with vaishnavi from last 2 years about which only Reem Siddharth and Jai knows. He was also living in New York with Siddharth but now coming back to India. Knows about the relationship of Jai and Reem. He is also handsome and cute like his brother. He knows Vaishnavi from last ten years and they were best friends so she has also gone with them.

Name :- Vaishnavi Rao
Age :- 23
Nickname :- Vaishu or Vaish
She is a faishon designer. Girlfriend of Abhishek. Loves him alot. Siddharth is like a brother to her. She have also gone to New York with them but now returning to India.  Met jai once only. Knows about the relationship of Jai and Reem. Is very kind and supportive.

Name :- Jannat Zubair Rehmani
Age :- 19
Nickname:- Jaanu
Best friend of Avneet and Reem. Loves both of them alot.  Is in the second last year of college but due to some reason she have to leave the college in which Reem and Avneet are studying.

Name :- Faisal Khan
Age :- 20
Nickname :- Faisu

More about him will be revealed in the story.
.............,...........................................................

So here is the character sketch.
First chapter will be uploaded very soon so Stay tuned!♥️
Guys please support me.

PrashansaR
ishitathegreat
Harsha-bella
sidneethesloth
sidneet04
kaira_sidneet

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

11.3K 1.5K 13
Main leads: Sidneet Both loves eachother and happy being with eachother! Both want to create their small world in this big world. Just one ordinary...
10K 357 27
What turns a marriage into a happy one, Love nahh friendship before love two strangers who r arranged to get married are having misunderstandings and...
9.1K 242 17
Basically Zombie apocalypse breaks out, Mahiru got bitten which broke the contract and Kuro left him with the Zombies that bit him. Left to die Mahir...
155K 6.9K 59
แ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Šแ€ญแ€ฏ ร— แ€žแ€…แ€นแ€…แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€กแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแŠ[+]แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€˜แ€ฌแ€กแ€€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€›แ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€…แ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€Šแ€ฎ แ€™แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€œแ€ป...