Miraculous Build

By Mxtt_ism

After defeating the evil alien known as Evolt. Sento was taken to the new world only that he was transported... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1:The Armored warrior
Chapter 2:The bottles
Chapter 4:Owl VS Dragon
Chapter 5: A not so happy reunion
Chapter 6: Cobra's bite

Chapter 3:The dragon rider appears

1K 17 9
By Mxtt_ism

3rd pov

A limo parked outside the Agreste mansion and a man came out of it. This man was Adrien's father,Gabriel Agreste. He has returned after a long business trip to Japan.

Gabriel:Finally home from that trip. I hope Adrien has been behaving well.
Nathalie:Im sure he is sir. He always has his bodyguard with him.
Gabriel:Good. Now Nathalie, Could you find out more about this new Armored hero in France?

Sento pov

I am now at my room still trying to fix my Rabbit Tank Sparkling can but it still cant work. Mostly it ends up with explosions on my face. This is the worst. Soon my stomach started to growl as well. I thought that I can't repair my arsenal with an empty stomach. So, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

Sabine:Morning dear. Slept well?
Sento:Not really.

I stayed up all night trying to fix my Rabbit Tank Sparkling but to no avail.

Tom:You must be trying to get used to sleeping here. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. Here have a sandwich.
Sento:Thanks dad. By the way where is Marinette?
Sabine:She overslept so she had to rush to school.
Tom:There was a few explosions last night. So I'm sure that caused her to oversleep.

When he said that,I almost choked on my sandwich. Maybe I should try to be more careful when I am repairing my Sparkling can.

Tom:Anyways, Sento do you wanna work?
Sento:What kind of work?
Tom:Well, me and Sabine works at the bakery and we were wondering if you would like to help out?
Sento:I'm not really good at baking though, let alone cook.
Tom:No worries I'll teach you. Come on lets open up shop and I'll teach you on the way.

1 hour of teaching how to bake later

Tom:Yeah,I can tell that you are not really good at baking
Sento:I'm sorry dad, I'm just a physist I can't cook.
Tom:I guess you could help with the delivery. Which reminds me, could you help deliver these macarons?

He then gave me a box and a paper with an address written on it.

Tom:It is quite far so are you okay with walking?
Sento:Its alright.

I soon went out of the bakery and took out my build phone and the lion full bottle. I then inserted the bottle into my phone and it changed into my motorcycle.

Build change

I put on my helmet and ride off to the designated address. When I was riding, I could see in the corner of my eye a guy wearing a blue jacket which looks familiar. I just shrugged it off and ride off.

Time skip
3rd person

As the school day ended, we now see Marinette and Alya speaking with eachother as they left the school.

Marinette:Sleepover at your place tonight? That's be awesome
Principal Democles:Come on hurry up I don't have all day.
Marinette:Except I can't. I-I have to help my parents in the bakery.
Alya:Again? But you've been helping them all week.

Behind them was Adrien and Nino discussing about an online game.

Adrien:Online gaming battle? I'm free.
Nino:Cool! Wait till you check out my enhanced weaponry. You won't stand a cha-
Democles:Come on! Chop,chop! Hurry along now!
Adrien:Ugh! I forgot I got Chinese class.
Nino:Again?! We haven't played all week!
Adrien:Sorry Nino.

When those 2 left, Democles looked around befor closing the school doors. While walking,Adrien looked behind with a worried look. Democles then went up to his office and looked around for the final time befor closing the door shut. He then proceeded to his desk and switched on his computer A.I .

Democles:Albert?
Albert:At your service sir.
Democles:Hoo! Hoo!
Albert:Please repeat. I was unable to understand.
Democles:Hoo! Hoo!
Albert:Please repeat. I was unable to understand.
Democles:Hoo! Hoo!
Albert:Please repeat I-

After the third attempt, Albert started to glitch out. Democles tried to fix it but it end up made the computer blow a fuse. Democles then proceeded to the painting located at his bookshelves. He then pushed the painting upwards only to cause him to fall down on his desk. Turns out, behind the painting was stuff linked to a certain fictional superhero, The Owl. There were comic books, toys and even an Owl costume. He then took the costume and put it. After struggling to put on his belt, he was now the so called "Owl"

Owl:It is now the hour of the Owl. Hoo! Hoo!

He then proceeded to exit the school and ran around the city. He saw 2 citizens in the park trying to get their cat down from the tree.

Owl:Hoo! Hoo! Well Mrs Michelle has Whiskers got up a tree again? Have no fear, this is a mission for The Owl! Hoo! Hoo! Owl talon!

He then took an item from his utility belt which looks like a grappling hook. He shot it but the grappling hook failed to shoot. He then tried to take a boomerang but he threw it in the wrong direction. Next he tried to climb the tree, while stuggleing of course.

Mrs Michelle: Yeah I feel like I should call the fire department.
Owl:There is no need for that. Come on whiskers, lets get you down from the tree.

He tried to grab the cat but it instead bot his finger which cause both of them to fall down the tree. Just then they were saved. The cat was caught by a staff and The owl was caught by a yoyo which caused him to hang upside down. Ladybug and Chat Noir landed near him.

Ladybug:Mr Dem- I mean Owl. This is the fifth time we have to save you before you get hurt.
Chat:Yeah at least wear a helmet.
Owl:But you guys do not need to wear helmets.
Ladybug:That is because we are real superheroes.
Chat:With real superpowers and costumes.
Owl:But it was my dream to become a real superhero.

Ladybug then proceeded to let Owl down while Chat gave the cat back to its owner. Reporters suddenly appeared on the scene.

Nadja:The exploits of Ladybug and Chat Noir has inspired some people to act as superheroes themselves. But is it a good thing? Over to our reporter,Clara Contard
Clara:Today,Ladybug and Chat Noir has once again saved the self proclaimed superhero known as the Owl.
Owl:Thanks to some advice from my good friends Ladybug and Chat Noir,I am certain I'll do my very best next time.

Ladybug and Chat Noir was seen face palming to the Owl's comment on the matter.

Owl:I'll be sure to review my weaponry and engaging in training because whenever there is injustice, there is the Owl! Owl mist!

He then proceeded to take out what looks like a shaker as he started shaking it which caused dust to come out causing people near it to cough. The owl then attempted to flee the scene but the camera was still able to see him as he ran towards the next block of buildings.

Clara:A-any comments Ladybug and Chat Noir?
Ladybug:Um you know he is a great guy but to all the children of Paris, you mustn't copy him okay? Its very dangerous!
Chat:Ladybug is right. So dont try this at home. Okay kids?
Nadja:Meanwhile, another question that remains in Parisians is who is the Owl? The clumsiest superhero in all of Paris.

At a bench, a man was sitting there just looking at the scene.

Banjo:Wow there are whack jobs in Paris? This is getting interesting. I wonder where is Sento though?

Somewhere atop of a building

Ladybug and Chat are now discussing something about the Owl.

Chat:Principal Democles has a good heart but this is bound to end badly.
Ladybug:And we can't spend all our time just watching out for him either. It is turning into a full time job! We also now have to find those bottles too.
Chat:Perhaps we can make him stop being a superhero by perhaps scaring him for example?
Ladybug:And shatter that poor man's dream?! No way! On the contrary, maybe we can help make his dream come true. He said all he ever wanted was to be a superhero,even if it is just for one day.
Chat:Of course! If we make him a hero for just one day, he will be happy and quit playing this dangerous game! Spot on as usual m'lady! We just need to figure out how? Oh yeah! Speaking of the bottles, I forgot to give you a bottle that the rhino guy had when we defeated him that day. Here!

Chat then took out the hairdryer bottle and passed it to Ladybug.

Ladybug:Oh thanks! And I just might have an idea to solve the Owl problem.

Ladybug and Chat Noir then left the scene. Ladybug then landed in front of an alleyway near the Dupain-Cheng residents and de-transformed to Marinette. Marinette then went home.

Sento pov

Sento:Oh welcome home Mari! You're home late.
Marinette:Yeah I was at the park when the Owl had to be saved by Ladybug And Chat Noir.
Sento:You mean that guy who was on the news?
Marinette:Anyway,I got to go to my room. I have to do something.

Yeah right I know she was Ladybug and was helping that guy in the Owl costume. But that was not enough proof for me to think that she is Ladybug. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

3rd pov

Marinette was now in her room designing a cardboard costume and fake Miraculouses. She have been working on it all night and didn't realise she had been doing it for the whole night. She tried to get a shuteye but can't because it was now time for school.

Time skip

It was now the end of school and the students are now exiting the school.

Marinette:Sorry Alya, my parents need me again tonight but I am sure I am free tomorrow.
Democles:Come on! Chop, chop, hurry along now.
Adrien:Sorry Nino, same as usual. But I'm sure I'll be free tomorrow.
Nino:Aww man,really?

Democles then proceeded to close the doors of the school. Adrien then looked behind him while grinning.

Time skip

Alya was in her room typing on her computer when she heard a knock on her window.

Alya:Ladybug? Chat Noir? Woah!

Shocked to see her favourite heroes outside her room, she immediately let them in and Ladybug explain what she wants Alya needs to do.

Meanwhile

The Owl was in his office finally able to fix his grappling hook.

Owl:Ready for the test Albert?
Albert:Please repeat, I was unable to understand.
Owl:Owl talon!

The owl then shot his weapon as the grappling hook managed to fire but it knocked onto a painting then the lamp then the wall and it finally knocked the Owl out.

Albert:Trial conclusive sir.

Just then his telephone rang and he picked it up.

Owl:Hello?
???:Is this the Owl?
Owl:Who is this? How do you know my secret identity?
Cardboard Girl:I am Cardboard Girl, The supervillain! I have kidnapped Ladybug and Chat Noir! Muhahaha!
Ladybug:Help us Owl!
Chat:Save us Owl!
Owl:Release them immediately!
Cardboard Girl:Muhahaha! Never! And I'll never tell you that I am holding them hostage at the park!
Owl:Haha! You have gave yourself away Cardboard girl! Now you shall face the feathered fury of The Owl!

Without hanging up, he jumped over his desk only to cause him to fall down. He immediately stood up and ran towards the park to save the heroes.

Meanwhile

Turns out it was Alya who called the Owl as instructed by Ladybug.

Alya:So how was I?
Chat:Nailed it!
Ladybug:Now all you have to do is put this on.

Ladybug then showed Alya a costume made out of cardboard boxes.

Alya:Uh,are you sure about this uh outfit?
Ladybug&Chat:Definately.

Time skip

Owl is now entering the park where Ladybug and Chat Noir is being held hostage by Cardboard Girl.

Cardboard Girl:Give up Ladybug and Chat Noir! For I, the evil Cardboard Girl have taken your Miraculous! No one can save you now!

Cardboard Girl is seen keeping the fake Miraculouses in a box.

Ladybug:Oh no! My earrings!
Chat:Oh darn! We're done!

Owl has arrived as he stood on top of a bench as he did his signature call.

LB,CN&CG:Owl!
Owl:Owl talon!

Owl then proceeded to shoot his grappling hook but it got hooked to a moving garbage truck as he was dragged along. This caused him to crash into a garbage can. Ladybug and Chat decided to run towards him to check if he was okay. People started to take pictures of the Owl embarassing himself.

Ladybug:Mr Democles! Is everything okay? You're not hurt are you?
Owl:I am not Mr Democles! I am the Owl! You revealed my secret identity!

The owl started to cry and felt embarassed at the fact that his secret identity has been revealed to the public.

Ladybug:I'm sorry Mr De-Owl. We didn't mean to.
Chat:Don't take it the wrong way.

Feeling embarassed and humiliated, he covered his face from the flashing cameras as he ran away from the scene. In a bench, Banjo was just watching what unfolded.

Banjo:Woah! That was embarrassing. I feel bad for that guy.

Alya:Sorry it was a bust Ladybug. You were trying to do the right thing.
Chat:Yeah, all we need to hope for is that no one hears about it

Too lazy to write about this part so I am gonna give a vid of what happened.

After he got akumatized (play 00:00 to 1:25)

Sento pov

Woah the dark owl? I have to check this out. I went out of the house without letting anyone know and rode of to the signal.

Banjo pov

I watched on the display TV as the dark owl delivered his message. This can't be good. So I ran towards the signal which led me to the stadium.

Play the video again but from 1:26 to 4:21. Then play this video from 0:00 to 1:34. Sorry too lazy to write.

Sento pov

Sento:So you're the dark owl? Aren't you that guy who embarrassed himself in public?
Dark Owl:What? Who are you?
Sento:Someone who is gonna stop you.

I pulled out my driver and put it on my waist. I then took out my rabbit and tank bottles and shook them and insert it into the driver and rotated the lever.

Rabbit! Tank! Best Match! Are you ready?

Sento:Henshin!

Hagane no moonsault! Rabbit Tank! Yeah!

I then took out my drill crusher in its gun mode as I got ready to fight.

Dark Owl:So you were the wannabe hero huh?
Build:Excuse me? Wannabe? Who was the one who embarrassed himself on TV?

Dark owl now angered threw his boomerangs at me. I dodged the boomerang and shot it down.

Build:Really? Was that the best you can do?

He then fired his grappling hook as it wrapped it around me. I then took out my harinezumi (Hedgehog) bottle and replaced my rabbit bottle.

Harinezumi! Tank! Are you ready?

Build:Build up!

I used my hedgehog hand and freed myself from my hold. I then took out my panda and rocket bottle and replaced the current bottles.

Panda! Rocket! Best match! Are you ready?

Sento:Build up

Buttobi monochrome! RocketPanda! Yeah!

I used my rocket hand and flew around him. I then used my panda hand to slash him. But then I saw that he was grinning as I realised that he put a bomb on my rocket hand which caused me to crash into the box Ladybug and Chat was held in.

Meanwhile
Ladybug pov

What is going on out there? That build guy is probably fighting dark owl out there.

Chat:Are you sure about this.
Ladybug:Trust me. Close your eyes and no peeking.

Chat then proceeded to close his eyes and soon after I did as well.

Ladybug:Spots off!
Chat:Claws in!

I then took out the fake Miraculouses and put it in the box.

Outside
Sento pov

I tried to get up but I struggled. Then I saw that hatchet(? Idk im sure MLB fans watched this episode so they will know) opened to reveal the earring and a ring.

Dark owl:Haha you lose Build! Even with your help, they are still gonna lose.
???:Not if I have anything to say about it!

Just when Dark Owl was about to take the Miraculouses,a figure came out and it showed that it was Banjo.

Build:Banjo!
Banjo:Sento? What are you doing here? Whatever, save the reunion for later.
Build:Idiot! Here you're gonna need these.

I then tossed the Dragon and Lock bottles towards him which he caught it.

Banjo:Thanks sento! Come!

Just then a dragon came and folded its head and tail and fell on banjo's hand to which he shook the dragon bottle and inserted it into the dragon. He then took out his build driver and put it on his waist. He then inserted the dragon into the driver and rotated the lever.

Wake up! Cross-Z Dragon! Are you ready.

Banjo:Henshin!

Wake up burning! Get Cross-Z Dragon! Yeah!

0:12 to 0:55

Dark Owl:Another one?

Beat Crosser!

Cross-Z:With this power,I feel like I can't lose now!

And that is where I end it guiz. There is too much to write so if you enjoy this chapter leave a vote. If you don't what are you doing here? And sorry for making you watch a whole lot of videos but I am just too lazy to write so I hope you forgive me. I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.3K 20
Darkness has fallen upon Paris. Chat Noir finds himself in uncharted territory when Marinette is akumatized. She has become Midnight, the biggest a...
82.7K 4.2K 19
After an accident with an akuma, Plagg is forced to be Marinette's kwami, and Tikki is forced to be with Adrien! [ ⭐️ ] Summary After Ladybug and Ch...
482 26 8
While defeating Hawk Moth, Chat Noir gets thrown through a portal and is never seen again by the people of Paris. Mourning the loss of her partner, L...
Alter By I exist

Fanfiction

68.5K 2.4K 8
An akuma sends Ladybug and Chat Noir to an alternate dimension where the two live each others life. {+}{+}{+} #1 in misterbug-July 25, 2020 I do not...