One Weekend - Grown Ups

By saintpug

Maxon is the thirteen year old daughter of Marcus Higgins. When Maxi's dad gets a phone call saying his old c... More

The Call Chapter 1
Funeral Service Chapter 2
Food Chapter 3
The Lake house Chapter 4
Wilderness Chapter 5
Dinner Chapter 6
Scared Chapter 7
Morning Chapter 8
Canoe Chapter 9
By the lake Chapter 10
Cup Phones and Greg Chapter 11
Water Park Chapter 13
Rides Chapter 14
Weird Chapter 15
Drunk dad Chapter 16
Dead man Chapter 17
Fourth of July Chapter 18
Arrow Roulette Chapter 19
Good Bye Chapter 20
New Books Chapter 21

Protective Chapter 12

4.6K 83 3
By saintpug

" Ooh! Look at how cute this is! " Someone gushes. " They look absolutely adorable. " 

" I'm going to get a photo. " I hear a familiar woman with an accent say as she walks away. 

" This is so cute. " 

" Hey, is Maxon up? I can't find her anywh-Oh no. " I hear dad's voice say. " Nu uh. Nope. She's too young. Max-! " dad gets cut off by the same person with an accent. 

" Wait! I wanna get a picture. " I hear a click sound and the person my head is on shifts a bit and mutters in his sleep. 

" Time to get up! " I jump up as Dad walks in and eyes Greg, the person my head was on suspiciously. Wait, my head was on Greg's chest? 

A blush climbs up my cheeks and dad mutters something about me being too young and the words men, not, and good enough. " 

Greg jumps up as startled as I am. I let out a breath and all the adults look at us from the door way. 

" Aw Higgins. You ruined the moment. " Sally sighs. " It was so cute. " 

" It was not cute. There should be none of that. They're too young. She's too young for that. " Too young for what? 

" Ooh! Protective Daddy Higgins mode is on. " Lenny jokes. 

" You would be too if you found your daughter sleeping on a boys chest. " 

" Well, they we're doing anything. It's not like they were mak..." I think I know what they were talking about. 

I get up, blushing extremely hard and make my way to the bathroom with my bag. Oh gosh. Oh gosh. 

That was interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 1.1K 14
A Grown Ups fan fiction. What will happen when Katie the 13 year old daughter of Marcus Higgins falls for the fun, good looking, sweet Greg Feder?Ho...
436K 11.5K 51
Every woman's fantasy is to be married with someone they love someday. Most women are excited and ecstatic when planning their marriage ceremony with...
2.4K 52 22
16 year old Ciara living her life as a depressed teen after her older brother passed away. She feels as though her parents don't care for her and she...
321K 7K 23
Zaylia Higgins, 18 year old daughter of Marcus Higgins. In many ways she was like her dad. But the thing that brought them together the most, was the...