BTS "The Eighth Member"

By tmalcom12

Aurora Beau or also known as Beau is apart of the most successful kpop groups in the world also known as BTS... More

ARMY LOVE
EMOTIONAL TALKS
FAN GREETINGS
INTERVIEWS
KBS WORLD TV WITH SUGA
BON VOYAGE(SAIPAN)
PHOTOSHOOTS IN SAIPAN
THE HATERS
SOLO
MV OUTFITS
WORLD TOUR
BTS PUTS THE BIG IN BIGHIT
THE INTERVIEW
KCON INCIDENT
KCON PT.2
CONGRATULATIONS 🎉
OMG 😍
INTERVIEW WITH BILLBOARD
DANCE PRACTICE+THE KISS
STAR SHOW 360+WORLD TOUR
FIRST DAY IN TOKYO
TOKYO
TOKYO & THE KISS PT.2
WHAT TO DO..?
NAMJOON, JUNGKOOK, AND JIMIN
enlistment who?
WTFDDFFUHJCZ!
KIM MOTHER FREAKING SEOKJIN

🧡SULLI RIP💛

234 9 0
By tmalcom12

Even though I dont know much about you i know you didnt deserve an ounce of what this horrible world offered..

As much as i know you were what the world needed and now you're gone.

I'm sincerely sorry to your family, friends, and fans who will miss you dearly.

Everyone please know that i'm here and i can listen to your problems or we could just talk about life, dont hold in your problems and if you want to talk to a real councelor call this number (1-800-273-8255) or you could message someone from there at (741-741).

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

The world really didn't deserve such a beautiful soul, I hope heaven treats you better.

And the fact that people think it's funny is disappointing and disgusting, please grow up.

SULLI RIP 설리 영원히 사랑해요

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 335 50
"I REGRET MEETING YOU,I HATE YOU KRISTIN!"he yelled in anger. Kim Kristin was only 17 when her father died.Her mother moved to South Korea and worke...
55.5K 1.4K 46
An OT7 fanfic. Kim Se Hee. A 17 year old girl Studying in Seoul university 1st year. She hates her brothers but deep inside she loves them. Due to 1...
33.4K 1.2K 74
Bella :20 years old , a sweet pretty girl ,her dad from South korea and her mom from Swiss ,her dad died when she was 4years old so she move with he...
23.8K 1.5K 99
What if BTS had 8 members, and the 8th member happened to be an African American female, from America? After leaving a girl group because of bad mana...