Naruto Senju [Book One] (Comp...

Por Orochimaru_Wife23

Naruto Senju is the son of Tsunade and Orochimaru. Sometime after Dan dies Tsunade starts dating Orochimaru... Más

Author Note
Orochimaru And Tsunade Wedding
Honeymoon
Wondeful News
New's About Danzo
Birth Of Naruto Senju
Visiting Naruto Senju
Danzo Attacks
Training Naruto
Summoning
Beginning The Academy
Hanging out with Minato
Graduation Exam
Team Placement
Genin Test
Land Of Rice Paddies
Meeting Uncle Naruto
Conversation With Tsunade
Naruto Wood Style training
Meeting Kiko
The Chunin Exams
Runaway Tiger
Spending Time with Kiko
Training With Kiko
Registering for Jounin Exam
Jounin Exam
Asking Kiko Out
Meeting Obito Uchiha
Learning Medical Jutsu
Genin Team
Bell Test
Zoo Clean Up
Author's Note
Naruto Wedding
Naruto And Kiko Honeymoon
Conversation With Obito
Kiko And Obito
Kannabi Bridge part 1
Kannabi Bridge part 2
Obito Funeral
Caring For Orochimaru
Fourth Hokage
Anbu Exam
Sunagakure
Kiko Pregnant
Giving Birth
Meeting Obito And Sato
Nine Tailed Fox
Funeral
Naruto And Tsunade
Departure
A Surprise Visit
Uchiha Massacre
Joining The Academy
Friends
Training
Graduation Exam
Teams
Test
Going To The Land Of Waves
Demon Of The Mist
Battle On The Bridge
Chunin Exams Begin
Forest Of Death
Preliminary Rounds
Obito Training
Final Round
Naruto Yashagoro Vs. Orochimaru and 3rd Hokage
Naruto And Obito Uchiha
Thrid hokage Funeral
Search for Tsunade Part 1
Searching For Tsunade Part 2
Returning To The Leaf Village
Meeting
Reunion
Tsunade And Orochimaru Talk
5th Hokage Ceremony
Becoming Chunin
Conversation With Sauske
Sauske Choice
Naruto Departure
Meeting The New Kazekage
The New Chuinn Exams
Announcement

Training

2.2K 39 2
Por Orochimaru_Wife23

"Today we're going to do some training,"  Orochimaru said.

"What about the mission Orochimaru sensei?" Kushina asked.

"We are still working on it Menma is looking for clues right now to see where the food being taken," Orochimaru started. "Now let's begin training."

The three genins nodded.

"I will attack you and I want you to defend yourself," Orochimaru explained.

"Wind Style: great breakthrough!" Orochimaru then created a gust of wind and attack the three genins.

" But shouldn't we help look for clues also?" Minato asked while dodging the gust of wind along with his teammates.

"We will but there will probably be more traps so I want to work on your justu so you can do a better job protecting yourself, Orochimaru stated.

"Understand Orochimaru- sensei,"  Minato, Kushina, and Naruto said.

"Good now let's continue on training," Orochimaru said.

"Water style: double-blast!"  Kushina then shot water blast from her fingers at the trees to try and make a shield to help protect her team from Orochimaru attacks.

"Fire style: fireball justu!" Orochimaru splits a huge fireball at the tree Kushina knocked down. Which burn the tree into ash that she was about to use as a shield.

"Striking shadow snake!" Naruto then shot snakes out of his sleeves.

"Striking shadow snake!" Orochimaru shoot snakes that were larger than Naruto at his snakes and stopped them from getting any closer to him.

"That was a nice try but you got to do better than that if you plan on being successful in defending yourself," Orochimaru stated.

"Wind Style: Air bullets!" Minato shoots bullets of air out of his mouth at Orochimaru but he only hit a snake clone.

"Dang it was only a clone," Kushina said annoyed.

"You didn't actually think it would be easy Kushina?" Minato asked. "I mean he is a Jounin."

"Minato has a point Kushina," Naruto said.

"Your right I guess my annoyance of not landing a hit was just getting to me," Kushina said.

After training for a couple of hours Orochimaru decided that is enough training for today.

So the team headed back to the Inn they were staying at while in the Land of Rice patties to have some lunch.

Then they were going and continue looking for clues to find out who has been taking the food. And finally, get it back and mark this mission as complete.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on 11/25/20]

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

251K 5.6K 24
Everyone knows Tsunade's little brother died, but most people don't know about (y/n) Senju. (y/n) Senju is Tsunade's little sister, who just happens...
1.1K 121 25
A story about love,hope,trials,tribulations and fighting to make your dreams reality. Based on the anime/manga Naruto we follow the story of Dān and...
627K 11.9K 42
A naruto story with a twist. Nawaki Senju and Dan Kato are alive. Tsunade and Dan are married and has a son named Naruto Senju. This is the story of...
2.8K 58 13
What if Orochimaru had a son? Makai is the son of the legendary Sannin Orochimaru; he's never known love. All he knows is his father's way:power,hat...