The Loving Husband

By darknightsensations

Deepika and Ranveer are married. Deepika does not love Ranveer. She is having a affair with her boyfriend Ron... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

1.2K 26 11
By darknightsensations

Ranveer pov

Hi, I am Ranveer Singh. I have  a beautiful wife, Deepika. I love her a lot but unfortunately she does not.

Anyways, I was coming home from work when I heard a disturbing sound coming from Deepika's room. I went inside and it was a bad idea. She was having s*x with her boyfriend Ronit...

  I ran to the kitchen and took out my Nutella. Then I went to my mother's house.

Deepika pov

I knew someone entered The room just now. I knew it was Ranveer. When Ronit left, I called Ranveer.

DP: hello, where are you

RS: mother's house

DP: oh, Ok. I am sorry you had to see what you did just now

RS: no no its ok. Anyways, you love him na. You will only make love to The person you love right..

DP: oh Ok. I will see you later.

next day.

Ronit and I were talking on The phone all day. Then he asked me to come to his house. I said ok. I told Ranveer and went to his house.

I was driving when a truck came from a wrong direction and..... BANG.

The next thing I knew I was in there operation theatre.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

811K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
7.3K 220 10
Deepika and Ranveer have and arranged marriage. Soon, they will start to fall in love. They will have ups and downs but will always stay together.
468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
29K 5.9K 39
Two shy person love stroy ????✨ !! No fight, No revenge, Nothing is in this stroy !! There is only one thing and that is " LOVE " !! Basically this i...