Tales of the Narnian Monarchs...

Av The_Unwavering_Truth

The fourth and final book in the 'Tales of the Narnian Monarchs' Series. Once again, Narnia's lost Monarchs a... Mer

Cast
An Unenjoyable Game of Ping Pong
Not Quite a Palatial Accomodation
Introduction to Fast Food
Collision of Lilith's Two Worlds
Peter and Edmund Play Video Games
Sanya Basically Has a Bad Time
Chillax is NOT a Real Word
The Narnian Monarchs Really ARE Overprotective
The Emotional Impact of a Fictional Breakup
Finally Something You Deserve
Lucy Holds a Snake
Some Quality Budgeted 2019 Entertainment
The Narnian Monarchs get Tattoos (and Watch GoT)
Peter's Advice Is Asked For
The Forgotten Favour
Moving Out
A Messy Time is Had
Shopping for Miniature Clothing
'My sister Susan is no longer a Friend of Narnia'
A Day of Lazy Nothingness
The Sleepless Nights Begin
An As-Perfect-As-Possible Christmas
New Beginnings Aren't So Stupid After All
All Was Going Well
Snippets
Epilogue

A MessIER Time is Continued to be Had

33 3 0
Av The_Unwavering_Truth

Edmund paced the room as Sanya flipped through 'The Hunger Games' on her- Haz's bedside table as the laughter and noise outside grew louder.

"You can go, you know." She suddenly felt guilty. She was stopping him from doing so much- and she didn't mean just drinking or getting high. "Go have fun."

"Sometimes I think you're unintelligent, Moonshine." Edmund tacked on the nickname at the end, seeing his gift around her neck.

"Only sometimes?" Sanya joked but he was not humoured.

"I'm not leaving you." He said, kneeling on the floor. "Not to get high or drunk or whatever. I don't know when it's going to get through that thick skull of yours, but I WANT to be with you, no matter what, more than I want anything else."

Sanya looked at him for a moment, wondering what to say which was NOT a declaration of love. "Alec... will be so lucky to have you as his dad."

-
The sun was near rising when they group had dispersed slightly.

"I could get the train down like- every month of so!" Harry spoke with a childish excitement, matching the Valiant's.

"But our place is cramped- you'll have to book into a hotel." Lucy replied from her seat on the window ledge.

"A double room, then." He replied with a smirk that made her suddenly feel a lot LESS like the baby sister in the room.

————

"I thought you were bad when you were drunk- but high..."

"You never complain though." Peter replied against her lips, his girlfriend now had him half pinned against the fridge. "It seems rather mutual."

She pulled away, looking to him, "It is- but a kitchen isn't the classiest place, is it?" She decided, earning a shrug.

"Could be..."

"Shut UP." She told him with a laugh, grabbing her discarded bottle. "C'mon, I wanna see what the others are up to." She decided, leading him around the corner into the kitchen.

Susan laughed and allowed Jonathan to spin her as they danced, curtesy of the music coming from Tom's speaker in the living room; the rest of the boys half watched her, half we're busy still drinking and smoking whatever was left from the sofas.

"I was a Queen, you know." She told him drunkenly as he pulled her to his chest.

"Oh, I can believe that." Was all he replied as their moment was broken by a group of complaints.

"Stop the complaining! There's plenty of room." Lilith told them, deciding perhaps there WASN'T and instead settling on top of the group on the sofa.

"Someone go get Sanya and Edmund- I feel bad they're in there alone." Haz spoke to the group, pushing the windows open to let the lingering smells out.

Susan pulled from Jonathan, seemingly sobered up and going slightly red as she made her way to the bedroom door to retrieve her brother and once sister-in-law.

"That's an awfully barbaric concept." Edmund was leaning on the headboard as Sanya, who had her head on his stomach, read aloud to him from a book she was holding.

"Uh... interrupting?" Susan asked. She didn't know she had been expecting but she was still surprised by the sight.

"No." Sanya said, not getting up. "Anything the matter?"

"Haz missed you." Susan said pointedly, looking at Edmund, who flushed and looked away. "You know, your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend." Sanya stood up and as soon as she inhaled the absolutely noisome smell which was wafting in from outside, ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"If your night of getting high brings back her morning sickness, I'll get you all." Edmund promised, sliding off the bed and was about to enter the bathroom as Sanya exited, face wet.

"Come on," Susan said, after making sure the pregnant girl was okay. "Let's go outside."

"Sanya! Now the party CAN get started!" Lilith announced happily seeing her friend enter.

"We've heard plenty about you both!" Joel spoke up, addressing Edmund also from his spot beneath the Unwavering, amidst the group who were now quite happily slouched around in a vague circle. "Come join us- we won't bite. Well, Jack might- but slap his nose, he'll stop."

Jack threw a Dorito at him.

"I'll keep that in mind." Sanya said wryly but still didn't sit down. "But I prefer punching, if you don't mind, Jack."

Jack paled.

"What- exactly- have you heard about us?" Edmund asked, mind puzzling and overthinking about the statement.

"Oh, alllll sorts." Sam half slurred with a laugh from where he was propped against the coffee table.

"We should play a game." Lucy decided, diverting the conversation, Edmund's mind not diverted at all, however.

"Spin the bottle was fun." Susan decided, sitting quite graciously at the side of Jonathan.

"It's been YEARS since I've played that!" Tom spoke. "But I'm up for it!" He decided. "Come on. Shift more into a circle, you lot." He added, grabbing an empty bottle- one of many- placing it on the floor between them all.

"I'm definitely not drunk enough for this." Edmund said but Sanya, the other sober one, rolled her eyes.

"It's just kissing other people, Ed."

"Unlike YOU, I've only kissed two people who I have not been married to." He said subtly but sat down nevertheless.

"Haz, you spin." Sam hit him lightly with the bottle. "It's YOUR birthday... or at least it was."

"Hope it comes on you, babe." Haz winked at Sanya, who blushed and looked down, before spinning.

"Really?" He groaned, seeing the bottle land on Jonathan.

"No offence, mate, but new rule. Kiss them or take an item of clothing off." He decided, taking his shirt off immediately.

"You can't do that!" Sam protested.

"I can. My birthday, my rules." Haz shot back, throwing his shirt at him. "You next Johnny boy."

Jon spun next, hoping that he'd get Susan- and that her brothers wouldn't kill him for it.

It landed on Sanya and he blanched.

"Makes me feel VERY wanted." Sanya said sarcastically, seeing the less than pleased look on his face.

"It's not that!" Jonathan protested- Edmund had a menacing look on his face, though it was also a little relieved. "It's just... you're pregnant and half a dozen years younger than me. And I have morals, unlike this bastard." He pointed to Haz, who pulled his middle finger up, before taking off his socks.

"Your turn." Lilith told Sanya.

Sanya watched the bottle land on Lucy.

Edmund seemed to physically droop in relief, Haz looking rather disappointed.

The Valiant seemed very much unfazed as she looked to her friend and Sanya, not quite fancying taking her top nor jeans off, moved to where Lucy was.

The kiss was brief and careful, but what needed to be done before Lucy sat back, spinning the bottle, wishing she could physically cross her fingers that it landed on Harry.

It landed on Edmund.

"Nope!" Lucy shook her head and took the chain attached to her dress off. "Absolutely not."

"I hope mine doesn't end on my siblings." Edmund gave the bottle a filthy look before taking ahold of it and spinning.

"Oh, fuck off." Edmund muttered as the bottle neck pointed to his ex-wife's favourite model, not hesitating in taking his shirt off.

"Next." Haz spoke hastily, spinning the bottle.

"Sanya? Sanya." Tom shook Sanya, who seemed to have gone into a trance when Edmund took his shirt off.

She snapped back to reality, shook. "What? I'm sorry, uh, pregnancy brain."

Oh, she was GLAD she had read up on the pregnancy books.

"Haz, kiss Haz." Tom rolled his eyes. "Dementia setting in?"

Sanya shot him a dirty look before fixing her expression and leaning forward to press a passionate kiss to Haz's lips, which he returned enthusiastically.

"That's quite enough!" Edmund shouted after a moment, crossing his arms. "Sanya, spin."

Susan raised an eyebrow to her friend as the bottle stopped on her.

They shared a familiar kiss. Passionate, very, but short as Susan remembered their situation, pulling back respectively.

"My turn!" She spoke, seemingly still rather tipsy.

It landed on Tom.

"Clothes off or kiss?" He asked, smirking. "I'm okay with either."

She responded with a curse which Ed remembered as from the Calormene language.

Then she got up and sat on Tom's lap, alcohol and annoyance empowering her, and then thoroughly snogging him.

Rather dazed (Sanya burst into chuckles at the look on his face), the Spider-Man actor spun.

Lilith died internally for a moment.

"You take clothes off and I'll make you regret it." Were never words she'd expected to say to Tom Holland.

He laughed, holding a hand out to her. "Wasn't planning on it."

She got up, patting Peter on the shoulder (who gave a defeated shrug) before satisfying the fangirl inside her, ignoring his hand and pressing her lips to Tom's.

She was mildly relieved that Spidey boy- she'd decided the nickname had been passed down- was much less awkward at kissing his character had been.

"No!" Sanya protested. "That's the FOURTH person I'm getting in 5 turns, what the - oof." She was cut off by a pair of persistent lips touching her own.

She stared as Tom's smirk met her face. "I can see why my great granddad is STILL so hung up on you."

"That's enough, bucko." Haz dragged him back down. "Sanya, yet again, spin."

"The universe really IS against me." She said, before spinning the bottle.
"Nothing against you." She reassured Harry, unclipping her necklace.

The boy shrugged, "I'm perfectly content with the kisses I've had already." He replied, making Lucy beam.

Oh, young love.

He reached forward, spinning the bottle, pointedly ignoring the glares the Pevensie brothers were now both aware and sober enough to give him.

The bottle neck pointed at Peter.

Harry didn't even waste time being scared by Peter's glare, but he instantly took his jacket off.

Lucy looked relieved as Peter started forward and spun.

"No offence, mate." Peter spoke to Joel as he pulled his shirt off.

"Shame, you're a good looking guy." The brunet joked and took his turn.

"Shouldn't we all be getting HOME?" Edmund asked, sober and responsible, as Joel pecked Lucy on the cheek. "It's nearly morning."

"We have the entire weekend off. Including Friday, which is today." Sanya reminded him and he looked at her.

"You're sober, be responsible!"

"Actually you're right." Joel said, getting up. "I have uni in two hours, so got to go."

Jonathan nodded as well, muttering about a photography gig.

"We should be heading back as well." Harry and Sam said in unison, before the former spoke to Lucy.

"I'll come up as many times as possible, Lovely Lu."

"Do remember she is not yet FIFTEEN." Peter almost shouted and foreseeing a great danger, spun towards Sanya. "And DON'T bring up what happened with us when YOU were thirteen."

Sanya rolled her eyes, "I wasn't going to bring that up."

"Oh thank Asl- goodness." Peter murmured, fidgeting Lilith's hair.

"I was going to bring up the fact that Haz is 7 years older than me and no one cares about that." She smirked.

Joel and Jonathan quickly ran away as Peter sputtered out a reply, "YES, but you're- you're-"

"What?" Everyone said at the same time, waiting with bated breath- Sanya had leaned against the wall.

"Experienced!"

-

"I expected that to be a trainwre- disaster." Lilith admitted once they were in the train.

"Optimistic. But I did too." Edmund replied, nudging Sanya who seemed in a trance, her eyes on the passing countryside.

"You alright, Moonshine?"

"I'm good." She replied half heartedly.

"At least you've your own phone- almost- to hog now." Susan spoke across to Lucy, who was grinning at her phone, undoubtedly texting Harry.

Peter looked at the phone distastefully but didn't say anything. He'd got enough of an earful when he'd called Sanya experienced because APPARENTLY he had meant that she was a promiscuous slut while his baby sister was a pure and innocent flower. Whish he hadn't meant at all.

"God, I'm tired." Lilith said, head on Peter's shoulder.

They were only heading back because of Goose, otherwise they would have spent the entire week in London as well, despite their jobs.

"Hungover, you mean." Edmund made the remark which Sanya would have usually made to her best friend. "You drink like starving fishes, and wOW, were you all high, I mean, even Sherlock Holmes-"

"Oh do shut up, Ed." Susan said crabbily. "Sanya, are you ill? You're awfully quiet."

Sanya started and looked at the concerned blue eyes. "No, I'm alright. I'm naturally quiet."

'I want my girlfriend there.'

'I WANT to be with you, no matter what, more than I want anything else.'

Since when was this her life, Sanya thought, and chuckled mentally, though it was devoid of any humour.

Oh, who would have thought she'd have given anything- almost anything- to be back to the young teenager who boldly read storybooks under her desk and be happy that she was included, melancholy when she wasn't, who was young and who only knew of tragedy from books and who was... who was gone.

"Sure?" Edmund asked again, not liking Sanya's rather absent expression.

"The baby is making me thoughtful." She forced out a laugh.

Lilith looked at her strangely, but she tried to ignore it.

"And I want to enjoy the beauty of nature." That part was True at least, Sanya thought before she added, "Lucy, are you BLUSHING while GIGGLING?"

That immediately took the attention towards the Young Queen, though Lilith's eyes had narrowed in a way Sanya hadn't liked, sharing a look with someone else, who appeared to have the same look.

Not that she would know. She wasn't looking at Edmund, anyway.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

22.8K 485 22
After (Y/N)'s parents die in a car accident she moves in with the Pevensies and could never imagine what would happen. #1 Edmundxreader (1/1/2023) #1...
312K 10K 35
How exactly is one supposed to live their regular, old life after experiencing Narnia in all its glory? The Pevensies knew that feeling all too well...
49.5K 1.1K 11
Y/n, Edmund, and the other Pevensie siblings haven't been to Narnia in awhile. And they all miss it. They miss the adventure, the creatures. Everythi...
44.4K 2.4K 15
(Human!Aslan x OC) Elizabeth Pevensie is the eldest sister of Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy Pevensie. She was 20 when World War II struck her hometo...