The Billionaire's New Maid

By aaalexandria12

"Ladies first!" He ushered me into his office then pushed me on the soft leathery couch, in which I quickly g... More

đź’–INTRODUCTIONS đź’–
đź’–STORY CHARACTERS đź’–
đź’–CHAPTER ONEđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER TWOđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER THREEđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER FOURđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER FIVEđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER SIXđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER SEVENđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER EIGHTđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER NINEđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER TENđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER TWELVEđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER THIRTEEN đź’–
đź’–CHAPTER FOURTEEN đź’–
đź’– CHAPTER FIFTEEN đź’–
đź’– ALEJANDRO'S HOMEđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER SIXTEEN đź’–
đź’–CHAPTER SEVENTEENđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER EIGHTEENđź’–
đź’–STORY CHARACTERS PT. 2đź’–
đź’–CHAPTER NINETEEN đź’–
đź’–CHAPTER TWENTYđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER TWENTY-ONEđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER TWENTY-TWOđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER TWENTY-THREEđź’–
đź’–VOTE OF THANKSđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER TWENTY-FOURđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVEđź’–
đź’– CHAPTER TWENTY-SIXđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN đź’–
đź’–CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHTđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER TWENTY-NINEđź’–
đź’– CHAPTER THIRTY đź’–
đź’–CHAPTER THIRTY-ONEđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER THIRTY-TWOđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER THIRTY-THREEđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER THIRTY-FOURđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVEđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER THIRTY-SIXđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVENđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHTđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER THIRTY-NINEđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER FORTYđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER FORTY-ONE đź’–
đź’–CHAPTER FORTY-TWOđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER FORTY-THREEđź’–
đź’–CHAPTER FORTY-FOURđź’–
ANNOUNCEMENT

đź’–CHAPTER ELEVEN đź’–

7.4K 285 8
By aaalexandria12

Catherine's POV

In the time of my period, Alejandro was very helpful full, and some how, manages to make me laugh, he was considerate and always worried, a side to him, that I didn't knew exited, and believe it or not, in that short time, I knew that there was more to him than being a perverted jackass!

A smile took over my lips as I handed him the coffee, he took it rubbing his eyes, "What are you doing out of bed, are you feeling better?" He asked, showing the soft side of him again.

"Yes, everything is gone and I'm period free, you don't have to worry!"

"Good, now can I have my chocolate waffles with whip cream!" He whined, a chuckle escaped my mouth, "They're, ready and are waiting down stairs,"

"Why didn't you say so earlier," he flew out of bed and entered the bathroom quickly, I walked out with a smile still evident on my lips, wait a minute, why am I smiling at the man I hate??

Catherine, don't get too soft, he'll take you for a fool!!!

I carried on downstairs before placing the empty coffee mug in the sink, I'll just wash it later. A few mintues later, Alejandro, was trotting down the stairs, looking handsome as always, a smile gracing his face, "So you liked the suit,?" I asked, nodding to his breakfast, "Yes, black is and will always be my color!" I shook my head at him as he gobbled down the waffles, "Breakfast was lovely, but I have to get going, see you tonight??" "Yeah, I'll be here, stuck in the big house all by myself-,hey, can I go to the mall today?" His brow crease together like he was in deep thinking before he answered, "No, I'm gonna need you here to prepare some steak, you know for dinner, probably another day, probably!" I rolled my eyes at him, "But why can't i-" "Please," he interrupted me, "I was enjoying my morning, just please don't turn it into one of my worst mornings, okay?" I rolled my eyes at him before trotting off to the living room, "Just get your lazy ass out of here!" "Okay, goodbye!" He left, and a few minutes later, I heard his car sped off down the streets, and once again, for two weeks and a half, I was alone in this large house, having nothing to do, work,was a no no , I'm not cleaning the whole east wing today, I have to save all that energy for dinner, so, it's best if I do a little snooping, yeah, but where, it has to be a place where Alejandro doesn't allow me to enter-his office!! Yeah, wat a great way to start off my day!!

I climbed the stairs slowly a little bit perked up about me snooping in his office, finally, I reached his office door, where I pushed the door open, yes!!it's unlocked!! I walked inside, still a little dazzled with the design and look, but went right into action by searching his drawers, and in opening them, I found a small note pad, ha!! Alejandro has a dairy, never could of guessed it!!

Read it
Read it
Read it

My mind sang.

But I really shouldn't-ahh, to hell with it!!

I skip open the book only to be met with beautiful cursive hand writing.

January 1, 2017

  Today I accidentally bumped into a small, yet beautiful woman, her eyes were large and round, and her lips, full and red, her blond hair laid flawlessly on her head as she looked up at me with a pleasant smile.

"Watch it there handsome,!" Was the first words that had left her mouth, and even now, even though it had happened a few hours back, I still felt touched by her voice.

I don't know her, and I don't know why, but, I want to meet this small beauty, again.

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!

My mind screeched, so Alejandro, did love some one, by now, I was sitting in his chair, as I flipped to the next page curious to see what happened next.

January 26, 2017

     After days of having her on my mind, I finally met her again, she was in the coffee shop across from the shoe store on William block, this time, I asked for her name, Annabelle Castle, her name was so angelic, rolling off my tongue, when I say it.

I don't know this mystery girl, but still, she does special things to me, what is happening to me?

Somehow, and I don't know why, but I kinda felt envious against this Annabelle girl, this is so messed up and I'm only at the first too page.

February 14, 2017

       Annabelle and I went on a coffee date, I learned a lot about her and her family, it's quite interesting, because, she still doesn't know that I'm the famos billionaire, and to tell you the truth, I was kinda happy to not having her fawn over me.

February 28, 2017

         SHE KISSED ME!! Annabelle kissed me, it was so magical, I can even still feel her lips on mine, and the tingily feeling was still churning in my gut, I think I'm in love with Annabelle.

March 12, 2017

        We started dating, but kept it on the low, she was also freaked when she found out who I was, but she eventually come around, and now we were together, just Annabelle and I against the world.

April 22, 2017

       Today was my birthday, and Annabelle got me a suit, I was the most beautiful suit I have ever owned, or maybe it was because Annabelle gave it to me, any how, I still love it and will cherish it dearly!

May 16, 2017

       Annabelle acting weird and is having alot of mood swings and continues to throw up, I think she's pregnant!!

May 30, 2017

  Annabelle lost our baby, she wasn't able to carry him, she's so depressed, but I'll stay by her side, and if things got worst, we can adopt, any how, I'm not letting her go, what can I say, my dear dairy, she's mine!!

I eventually stop reading, because of the knocking on the door, I pushed back Alejandro dairy in his drawers, before rushing through the door, but not leaving, before closing it.

Opening the door, I met an exact depict of Alejandro, but in a younger form, instantly, I knew it wasn't him, he was more muscular.

"Who are you?" I asked standing right in front of the door, blocking the way.

"Don't tell me that he didn't tell you about me!!" He sighed, in a exaggerated voice, instantly reminding me of Sam. I rose a brow at him.

"He didn't tell you about me, probably because I'm hotter!" He grinned. Nope!!

I rolled my eyes mentally.

"You are?"

He took my hand in his, before turning to the back of it kissing it gently, "I'm Marcus Vincento, Alejandro's brother!"

My eyes widen, "Com'on in!"

"Thank you, beautiful!" I blushed, "You are?"

"I'm Catherine Taylor,"

"Nice meeting you, "

"I didn't know that Alejandro had a brother,"

"Don't worry, he don't talk about me much, mostly because I'm a pain in the ass!"

A loud laugh escaped my mouth as I made my way to the kitchen, "What about you, Alejandro never talks about you," he stated, following behind me, "Well, I'm just his maid, that he blackmailed in being here, why would he talk about me?" I asked, as I washed the coffee mug I had placed in the sink earlier, "Wait a minute, Alejandro blackmailed you?" "Yep!" I nod my head, "He's a real pain in the ass, and I told him that like a million times!" Marcus's eyes widen, "You told him that!?" "But of course, infact, I said alot more things along with that, some I can't remember at the moment, but, a perverted jackass, is amongst them!" "And he didn't do anything about it?" I shook my head, "What could he possibly do, sometimes, I think he irritates me on purpose, just to hear me squabble with him!" Marcus shook his head, chuckling slightly, "My brothers something else,"

"Anyways,"  I turn away from the sink to face him, "Enough about jackass Alejandro, what about you, tell me about yourself!"

"Well," he scratched his head, "I love women, especially the pretty ones, they have to be hot, and curvy, if you get the picture...."

I rolled my eyes, "Marcus, I'm not talking about that, I mean, where do you come from, you know those things, sheesh!" He showed me a grin before stating, "Well, we, meaning handro and I...." "Who's handro?" "Alejandro, that's what I call him when we were little, even now," he answered, "Ohh, continue!" "We live on our family island until we turned eighteen, receiving, the best education in America-North and South- if I must say, we were one full package, since Alejandro was the eldest, dad wanted him to take over the family business, but he wanted to start a legend by himself, so he went away, and I took over dad's company!" We were seated in the living room, "Handro and I never really talked, especially after Annabelle's departure!" "Wait, wait, wait, did you just say Annabelle?" I asked. "Umm yes, you know, Alejandro first love, I didn't like the bitch from the start, but, what is there to say, Alejandro never listen to us, mom and I tried to warn him but he would-" "What happened, what did Annabelle do to him?" I asked a little curious, "Umm, I don't think I should be the one to tell you that, if Alejandro wants you to know, he'll tell you, " Disappointment was evident in my eyes but I quickly got over it, "Anyways, enough about me, and Alejandro, tell me about you!" Marcus suggested, "umm okay..." And I went on to tell him everything.

A few hours had pass, and I had already fallen in love with marcus-as a homie though, and for some strange reason, the dude was a big of a sass, kinda like a second Sam, but the other gender, he was funny, overdramatic, strikly handsome however a very nice person, total opposite of Alejandro, that narcissistic asshole!! A knock at the door, pulled me from my thoughts, "I'll be right back!" I told Marcus, "Yeah, you go ahead, I'll just go stuff my face with anything you have in the fridge!" He rose up and trotted to the kitchen, leaving a sort to escape my mouth, prodding over to tell door, I opened it, arms stretched around me suffocating the air from my lungs,"Cath, OMG I missed you I missed you so much!!" Sam screamed, I hugged her bag with a grin showing my rows of whites.

Sam pulled away then sapped me on the arm, "Why didn't you call or text me!!"

I rubbed the aching area before saying,"Girl, you won't even believe it even if I told you!!" I trotted in, she came in after me, slamming the door shut, "What happened!!?" We were now seated on the couch, Sam facing the kitchen, "Wel-" "Stop right there Missy!" She cut me off "But I didn't even start telling-" she didn't hear what I had to say, but pushed my face into the couch, getting up, she prodded over to Marcus, stretching forward her hands,"The names Wesley, Sam Wesley, you are?" Ohh god, my best friend did not just ditch me for Marcus, "Marcus Vincento, milady!" He kissed her knuckle, "Ooooooooo, gentleman I see!"

My best friend just ditch me for a man!!!

"Let's go conversate in another room alone!" Sam suggested.

"I'd like that, very much!!" Marcus and Sam trotted up stairs, gurgling and giggling at each other, "Sam, Sam, don't do that, you do not want to-"

"Cath shut up! It's being a year since I last got laid, and you aren't gonna stop me the one time that I really wanna do it!!"

"At least get to know him first!" I shouted back.

She didn't responded, but I did hear a room door slam.

Jesus, what am I gonna do with her!??

Hours had passed, and they still did not leave the room, the sun had set adges ago, and it was dark out side. Rain fell hard, and thunder clapped, I was so afraid, being down here all alone, but I paid very little attention to that, and went into the kitchen, I took out the steak, then a thought ran through my mind,

Where is Alejandro, it already passed nine!

Alejandro POV

Damn it!!
Damn it!!

Why, now, out of all the time, why did the car suddenly break down now, the rains falling, and my phone's battery died a few hours back.

My house is just a few blocks down, but the rain is falling so hard, I don't know if I'm gonna make it!!!

You better man up Alejandro, Catherine's cooking steak tonight, and that girl's lazy, you won't get steak anytime soon after this so, get your lazy ass out of this car and run home quickly.

And that's what I did, I  ditch the car and made a run for it.

Catherine's POV

"I'm sorry, but he was hot okay!!" Sam apologized. I rolled my eyes at her, "Still not excepted!" She released a sigh, Marcus came in, "Catherine, I'm really sorry too, but your best friend is something else!" He looked at Sam, and Sam blushed, "Okay, that's enough lovey dovey for one night!!!"

We were then interrupted by the door opening and closing and then a soaking Alejandro walking in, he looked at us, then continued his way up the stairs, "Don't laugh!" He stated, in a demanding voice. We stiffled our laughs until he entered his room.

"What the hell happened to him!!" Marcus laughed out. We were all laughing our asses out, but then I realized that dinner wasn't finished and Alejandro was home, shit!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.6K 55
..... " Can I sit with you?" What? Clearly this is not what I was expecting. I looked at the tables surrounding us. There are many for him to sit. Wh...
568 8 61
" aww, how kind. Is this your way of getting another proof that I am a criminal so that you can put me in prison. Because, if that is the goal, you g...
104K 3.7K 52
"I hate you" "Fucking too bad I'm your mate" I glared at him sitting in this damn steel box, I don't wanna get stuck in this freaking elevator with...
82.7K 3.7K 37
I always wanted to stay away from the trouble with those rich brats as my parents can't afford if i fought with them .That's why I stay within my lim...