Desire {K.TH + J.JK}

By Taekook_my_heart

1k reads 6/16/2020 2k reads 12/01/2020 What do you get when you mix a thunderstorm and a blackout? A whole lo... More

*Thunderstorms*
*Sweet Little Kookie*
*Drunk Love*
*Taekook*
*Appreciation*
*Happy Birthday* [21+]
*Trouble In Paradise*
*Winter Bear*

*Euphoria*

518 21 50
By Taekook_my_heart

*Sadly, Desire is coming to an end. This was my first ever fanfic published and it is my baby. I do plan to write another Taekook. This one stemmed from being a oneshot to several chapters. I am thankful to all of my readers and please watch out for another Taekook. I love you all, thank you so much!*

When Jungkook had first returned to Seoul he had made sure he told Taehyung why he disappeared for three months. Taehyung was no longer furious at Jungkook but at his own father for not only disapproving but for making Jungkook work for him like he was going to.

Taehyung assured Jungkook that he didn't need his father present at their wedding because Tae's family has always been Bangtan because they've never turned their back on him. Jungkook was eternally grateful for the young man that he was going to marry.

Yes, Jungkook actually sat down with Taehyung so they could plan their actual wedding. He was heartbroken that he missed the Namjin wedding, but Jin quickly forgave and welcomed the Maknae with open arms. Namjoon could never stay mad at him anyway so he forgave him his first night home.

Taehyung was in the kitchen with Jin and Jimin sampling different wedding cakes while Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook were in the living room picking out venues. Occasionally Jungkook would sneak glances at Taehyung because well he loved him just that much.

"I love you Tae." Jungkook said from the couch.

"I love you Kook." Taehyung replied while seductively licking vanilla frosting off of his fork. Jungkook's face darkened and he looked back down at the venue book.

"Ah, the Taekook reunion still gives me butterflies. How about you Jiminie?" Jin and his signature windshield wiper laugh boomed through the kitchen.

Jimin giggled. "It does give me butterflies as well. Yoongi, when will we finally tie the knot?"

Yoongi chuckled at his big baby. "We will soon my mochi, I promise."

Jimin squealed happily and went to try a piece of a double chocolate cake. The amount of chocolate was too sweet for him but he put a piece onto the fork and gave it to Taehyung.

"This one is kinda sweet Taehyungie."

Taehyung bit the piece of cake and inwardly cringed. It was really sweet, too sweet for him and Jungkook to have at their wedding.

"If this had been for anything other than a wedding I would eat it, slowly, it's good but not wedding good."

Jin wrote that down on the notebook next to him. Double chocolate too sweet for a wedding. After that he made notes of the banana, vanilla, and mint cakes they tried.

Taehyung yawned and stretched. "I'm tired of eating cakes, I want a burger now. Kookie, how was your progress?" He called out.

"We found the perfect venue, we all picked the same one so it was easy." Jungkook stood and walked over to Tae, placing a kiss on his lips. "You taste like vanilla. I like vanilla."

Taehyung blushed when Jungkook walked away, the look on his face told Jin to make note of Jungkook liking vanilla. Their hyung smiled at the cute display of affection in front of him. Jin scribbled another note into the notepad he was writing on and stretched.

"Why don't the lovely couples spend a day with each other? Your wedding isn't for another month so you should get all the time in that you can since you'll be so busy." Jin said

"I'll see him a lot on the honeymoon Jin-Hyung." Jungkook called from the living room.

Taehyung blushed again and walked over to Jungkook reaching for his hand.

"It could be fun Kookie, please come out with me?" Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook could never deny Taehyung's pleads, it was one reason why they had so much sex as of late. Something about a whiny Tae makes Jungkook crazy. He was glad to be back home with Tae and his hyungs.

The taekook couple decided to go out to a small restaurant to eat dinner. While they were walking they spoke about venues, where their honeymoon would be, and who they'd invite. The usual wedding stuff that makes any couple cringe with cute ideas.

When they got inside to eat Jungkook ordered lamb skewers and Tae ordered a burger, their classic go to meals that describe them both with such clarity. While they waited for their food an idea crossed Tae's mind as he reached under the table to stroke Jungkook's thigh.

"What are you doing Tae?" Jungkook said as he inhaled a sharp breath.

"Hm? Just letting you know how much I love you."

"The wedding wasn't enough? This feels like torture because I can't touch you back."

Tae leans back in his chair and opens his leg for Jungkook. He was tempting him like he wanted to be bent over right there.

"No one said you couldn't, you can touch me all you like Kookie."

As tempting as Tae was being right now, Jungkook knew he had to compose himself. They were in public after all and while he didn't care normally, this man was about to be his husband. He wanted to treasure Tae, love him and honor him, he wanted to do more than just fuck him everywhere whenever he got too horny.

Tae's hand slowly crept onto his erection, teasing him through the fabric of his jeans. Jungkook tried to squeeze his legs together, but Tae was relentless with his ministrations. He wanted to break his fiancée before they got married. Once their food to got to them Jungkook immediately asked for containers to take it to go and left money on the table.

After their food was packed and change was given, Jungkook grabbed Tae's hand and pulled him out of the restaurant. It was raining outside and Tae stopped walking which made Jungkook turn around.

"It rained like this when I woke up to you being gone." Tae whispered softly as Jungkook wrapped his arms around him.

"I'm still so sorry about that Tae, but remember when I chased your fear away? The candles and the sincerity?"

Tae smiled and kissed Jungkook's neck. "You were very sweet that night, will you always be that sweet to me Kookie? Do you promise to never leave me like that again?"

"I do."

Jungkook's wordplay caused a boxy smile to appear on Tae's face. They embraced for a few minutes as the rain washed both of their insecurities away.

"Let's head home before we get sick. Plus I'm starting to get cold." Taehyung said while locking his fingers with Jungkook's.

"I'll warm you up when we get back home." Jungkook smirked as they continued to walk back towards their home.

*Time Skip: Wedding Day*

Two hours remained as everyone started filing into the church, anxiously awaiting the wedding of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. All of their BigHit family had seats in the very front of the church. Even Bang Si-hyuk showed up to support the maknae's wedding. Over the course of the month Taehyung spoke with his family and even both of his parents were present along with his brother and sister.

Jungkook was on one end of the church getting dressed with Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok while Taehyung was on the other end with Jimin and Jin. Jungkook paced his room back and forth several times, he was nervous.

"Why are you so antsy Jungkook?" Hoseok asked as he adjusted his tie then helped Yoongi with his.

"I'm just way more nervous when I expected. I love Taehyung, I really do, but is this right? Is the time right?"

Namjoon stood next to Jungkook and placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him.

"Jungkook, what you and Taehyung have is as real as what I have with Jin and what Yoongi has with Jimin. Even Hoseok is doing great with his partner. Nothing else matters today except you and Taehyung. Not even the rest of us matter today."

Jungkook listened to his hyung's words and wiped a few tears away from his eyes.

"Thank you Hyung, thank all of you for being here for me, for Tae, even when I couldn't be."

Yoongi pat Jungkook on the back. "No more tears now Kook, save them for your husband."

Jungkook smiled and wiped the remaining tears away.

"Let's get it."

Jungkook, dressed in a vintage white suit similar to the one he wears when he performs Euphoria, walked out and down the aisle confidently. His parents turned and waved at him, even Taehyung's parents smiled and waved at him. He found stood in his spot to the left of the priest.

Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok took their places next to Jungkook and awaited to see Jimin and Jin arrive. Moments later, Jimin and Jin walk through the doors and stand opposite of Jungkook. They exchange waves and happy nods. Suddenly Taehyung's single Scenery started playing.

Scenery was one of Jugkook's favorite songs, it was soulful and sensual and accentuates his voice. He should have known he was going to be so cheesy especially today. The doors fly open and Taehyung strides down the aisle in a black layered tuxedo, opposite to Jungkook's white.

That was the theme of their wedding. To everyone who knows them, Taehyung was the darkness, never finding his light until he found love in Jungkook. Jungkook always only ever saw the light and was too blinded to see the dark until he found love in Taehyung.

Once Scenery ended, Begin started playing and a wide boxy smile appeared on Taehyung's face. Tae had always been a big supporter of Begin since it came out. After they were done embracing each other's solos the wedding was ready to commence.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in holy matrimony to witness the union between Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. I understand they have prepared their own vows. Mr. Kim, you may go first."

Taehyung cleared his throat and held onto Jungkook's hands. "Jungkook, I have spent many years travelling with you, from before the world even knew who I was you were always there to tell me that I mattered to the group. You spent a lot of time with me even when you were tired, you laughed with me, cried with me and even got angry with me. I never knew of what love would feel like, I never even knew that I loved you before that faithful stormy night. I love you with everything that I am and I always will."

"That was beautiful Mr. Kim, Mr. Jeon you may say your vows."

Jungkook squeezed Taehyung's hands and exhaled sharply. "Taehyung, over the course of the years I've spent with you I've been trying to find the right words to express how deeply I love you. You never lose sight of who you are or what you want, you always fight for it, always fight for me. I can't imagine spending my life not waking up to your boxy smile, your loud sneezes, or your booming voice. There is nothing I want to do other than spend eternity growing with you and loving you. I wish I had found these feelings sooner, if I had we would have gotten married long ago. Spend forever with me, I promise you won't regret it."

"That was beautiful, from the both of you. Now do you Kim Taehyung take this man Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health. Do you promise to cherish him, honor him, and love him for all eternity so long as you both shall live?"

Taehyung kissed the ring on Jungkook's hand. "I do."

The priest smiled. "Do you Jeon Jungkook take this man Kim Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health. Do you promise to cherish him, honor him, and love him for all eternity so long as you both shall live?"

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's ring in return. "I do."

"Then by the power vested in me through the church and the city of Daegu. I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss your husband and congratulations young men."

Jungkook licked his bottom lip and grabbed Tae's face and kissed him hungrily. Everyone in the church erupted in happy cheers. Their friends were crying happily, even Yoongi couldn't keep his hard persona act on at the happy declaration of love.

Jungkook and Taehyung laced their hands together and walked down from the threshold. As they passed Taehyung's parents his father stood up.

"At first, I was purely against this, but after seeing how you two spoke about each other and looked at each other it's no different than how I look at his mother. I'm sorry for everything I put you both through and Jungkook, take care of my son."

"I will, I promise with my life."

Taehyung's father nodded and the two raced out of the church and to their limo which was going to take them to the airport so they could go straight to their honeymoon.

"Are you ready for the rest of our lives to begin?" Taehyung said with a smile.

"Only if you're ready to take in all of the scenery." Jungkook teased.

Smiles and laughter were the only things to be heard as the limo pulled off. Jungkook and Taehyung were together and finally happy, and they were never going to separate. They were in this for the rest of their lives.

And it all started with a little bit of Desire.

The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.8K 3.7K 12
This is a story where taehyung is bubbly and happy smily ceo while jungkook is a cold ceo with no emotion ! What will happen when there parents arran...
205K 3.4K 10
•°ᵂʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˢᵏ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗᵗʰʳᵒᵇ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵉᵃᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉˣ ᵉᵈᵘᶜᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ°• "suck it like your favourite flavour lollipop~" "does this feel good baby, my fingers wre...
198K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
275K 14.3K 25
By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness?? A sweet Gentlemanly husband who treat...